[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They were wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: In the wrong.png (4KB, 336x216px) Image search: [Google]
In the wrong.png
4KB, 336x216px
They were wrong.
>>
File: 27yz9du.jpg (18KB, 476x331px) Image search: [Google]
27yz9du.jpg
18KB, 476x331px
>>14656218
>>
why does brazil get two triforces?
>>
>>14656218
If Char would have won, he would save the humanity from the horrors of Crossbone Vanguard and Zanscare wars.
And there would be no Federation crisis, no dark ages, no Turn-A.
>>
If they're wrong why are they hosting the Olympics but Side 3 isn't, checkmate Zeeks.
>>
>>14656345
>Go to Olympics
>Get robbed by some hue Feddie
>>
>>14656449
>turns out he's half-strayan and was demanding reparations for the colony drop
>>
>>14656449
>Hue Feddie
As a feddie myself top kek
>>
>>14656218
BR here. I have seen this flag lots of times now. Is it official? Did the Japs just straight up cribbed our flag for the Federation? I mean, I know Jaburo is supposed to be on the Amazon, but still...
>>
>>14656253

Debatable, since the Crossbone Vanguard didn't care about Earthnoid/Spacenoid relations so much as being top dog of a new nobility, which Char taking Earth out of the equation wouldn't change. Which is similar to the Jupiter back Zanscare Empire, who were more concerned about ruling than about revolution or freedom. We've no idea what caused the conflict in Turn-A, unless you take the manual's claim it was conflict over the Turns themselves that caused it, in which case, no Earth wouldn't make a difference since the Turn-X would have been found regardless.

Which is also ignoring that cleaning the slate of one set of crises and wars doesn't guarantee you won't face other ones instead. While Char's plan might have stopped those conflicts, it could have preceded other ones instead. And there almost certainly would be one at least as bloody as the Zanscare Conflict following his plan if it was successful.
>>
>>14663118
It is implied Brazil is the country that proposed the foundation of the Earth Federation.
>>
>>14656218
Zeon was exhausted.They were right.
>>
File: hojo_no_yabou.jpg (42KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
hojo_no_yabou.jpg
42KB, 600x315px
>>14656244
The Hojo clan quietly embedded themselves within Brazilian society, forming a shadow government with the aim of projecting Brazil's power over all of human civilization, using the nation as a proxy for world domination under the Hojo.

Forming the Earth Federation was just one crucial step on the path to global conquest. For over sixty years, the Hojo had complete control over not only Japan, but the Earth and its Sides. However, the Minamoto clan engineered the rise to power of Zeon Zum Deikun, reigniting a millennia-old conflict.
>>
>>14663216
Maybe you're right about Crossbone Vanguard.
The first thing a new ruler always does is supressing the opposition. So, Char would have to deal with EFSF Remnants, Jupiter conspirators and he would have to nationalise Anaheim so it would sold MS to nobody else.
Also, he would have to launch a new colony building wave.
>>
>>14665178
If Zeon Deikun is a Minamoto project, why is his son so fond of Taira colors?
>>
>>14665234
Zeon never knew who was pulling his own strings. Might even be that the Zabis were innocent, as far as his assassination is concerned.

But really, I didn't have enough time to properly educate myself on Japanese feudal history and symbolism. I was looking for a mon that resembled the various Zeon emblems, but I didn't find anything that matched well enough.
>>
>>14656244
they get two and two-thirds. there's parts of the third above and below earth on the flag
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.