[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is about the time I stopped watching.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 28ai7o1.png (789KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
28ai7o1.png
789KB, 1280x720px
This is about the time I stopped watching.
>>
>>14653067
yeah G-reco was filled with goofy stuff, but that's Tomino's style now.
I guess he wants to make amends for all the depressing stuff in the 80s-90s.
I honestly like it though, it gives the show a childish character like transformers or some saturday morning cartoon
>>
>>14653088
It's cringe-y.
>>
>>14653067
Dat Raraiya.
>>
>>14653088
>make amends

But we all love his depressing stuff

You know which episodes of G-Rekt I find enjoyable? Episode 18 to 23. The rest are just turd
>>
>>14653088
To be honest, I liked his depressed and nihilistic stories. I know , this risk of sounding edgy, but in the case of anime of wars, it was not out of place.
>>
And i add that King Gainer was a great anime, in its positivity. For G-reko, while i appreciating the intentions, something did not work as well imho.

The Overman had a so cool and unique design.
>>
>>14653088
>but that's Tomino's style now
>now
Someone never saw Daitarn or Xabungle, I take it.

Tomino has always done goofy shit, he just flipflopped between that and the edgy depressing shit and it's only the latter that anyone remembers.
>>
>>14654027
Only the Italians know Daitarn 3.
>>
>>14653067
Take a dump with three girls alongside. This was really a bit 'too much.
>>
I'm sure this scene had meaning, you're just too stupid to get it.
>>
>>14653067
Never watched G-Reco and I see this posted all the time. What's happening in this scene?
>>
>>14654085
At the end of that episode the MC takes a shit in his Gundam.

MS in G-Reco have toilets in their cockpit seats.
>>
>>14654089

with the girls in there?
>>
>>14654104
Yeah. Then while he's doing it some weird music starts playing and everyone's confused.

Obviously as this thread indicates, people still are upset.
>>
>>14654104
Reguild Century is a more liberal place.
>>
>>14654104
>>14654109
Toilet song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zVpLKM_Y9w
>>
shittin is good my nigger
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.