[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happen to Char's Zaku?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Chars-zaku-morishita.jpg (279KB, 702x800px) Image search: [Google]
Chars-zaku-morishita.jpg
279KB, 702x800px
Watching the original gundam series, char never lost his Zaku, he just changed suits. What happened to it? was it put into storage?
>>
Probably.
>>
>>14649414
Stored or given to other commanders likley.
>>
>>14649421
I wonder what poor commander got that zaku with the limiters off.
>>
File: 1467918286416.gif (493KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1467918286416.gif
493KB, 500x375px
I always assumed he was demoted for letting Garma die, and the red Zaku was scrapped for parts or whatever.
I mean, the next time we see him, he's working with aquatic mobile suits. Seems like that'd be a pretty humiliating position for somebody nicknamed "The Red Comet".
>>
>>14649428
It's just a standard S type Zaku II.
>>
>>14649462
At that point in time, Zeon's aquatic MS are the very latest. The one they gave to Char is one of the first with beam weapons.
>>
>>14649428
dude, they probably just put it back on, along with a repaint.
>>
>>14649414
It gets trashed by the Gundam in the Origin. It goes down fighting after having single handedly ambushed several GM platoons
>>
>>14649474
Mega Particle Cannon, actually, there's a difference, and the Gogg had them first. The Z'Gok was arguably the most successful aquatic MS, though.
>>
>>14649492
>Mega Particle Cannon, actually, there's a difference
A mega particle cannon is still a beam weapon. What difference are you talking about?

>and the Gogg had them first
That's why I said "one of the first".
>>
>>14649414
He got cashiered, remember? His Zaku was probably sprayed green and handed to some random grunt.
>>
File: hypermegaparticlecannon-02.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hypermegaparticlecannon-02.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>14649492
Mega particle cannon is the multicoloured one that battleships use

Beam weapons are the smaller single colour ones that MS use
>>
>>14649636
Various MS are equipped with weapons that are specifically called mega particle weapons, such as the Gogg and Z'Gok.

http://dalong.net/review/hg/h185/p/h185_m0001.JPG

Mega particle cannon shots aren't multicoloured either. Only the Nahel Argama's hyper mega particle cannon shot looks different, and that's only because it was upgraded and they wanted to make it look different compared to other weapons. In ZZ the hyper mega particle cannon is still just a pink beam.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.