[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super Rescue Solbrain #03

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: solbrain team.png (651KB, 632x479px) Image search: [Google]
solbrain team.png
651KB, 632x479px
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=842708

Curious about human behavior, the newly built SolDozer wanders off, only to end up being brought in to a local police station. Shortly afterwards, a tragic car accident claims the life of a local professor. But a rash of kidnappings lead the Solbrain team to a chilling conclusion: somehow, the dead professor has returned from the grave. Now, it's a race against time for Solbrain to put an end to a truly nightmarish scientific experiment.

Notes:
Notes: Some good old fashioned nightmare fuel to mentally scar children for life, this episode reminds me quite a bit of classic John Carpenter horror films such as The Thing and Prince of Darkness. A good episode, not an amazing one, but a really entertaining one that hits the right notes and through use of good color filters and camera angles, succeeds in doing exactly what it sets out to do.

This episode also further's SolDozer's human development, and builds on Jun's character development by revealing that he wasn't always just a hothead rookie, he was once a hothead rookie screwup. This is one of the things that I think Solbrain has that Winspector didn't have: the characters seem to have personality outside of their police work and occasionally cut up and reveal their human sides.
>>
Thanks again, SO, you're really knocking these out of the park.
>>
Creepy story. Reminds me of the cybermen in the original Dr. Who serials, only less cyber. Or John Carpenter as you said.

Or that Tick episode where they had the Ray Gun that turns anyone it blasts into a clone of a guy named Ray.
>>
thanks, mate.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.