[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shin Ghiren's greed questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 19

File: 1930.jpg (62KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
1930.jpg
62KB, 480x272px
picked Shin Gihren's greed recently after playing menace of axis V to death, and after some run down I noticed that there seems to be no way to upgrade units or to interchange them like in V

did shin gihren axe it or am I missing it in the menus?

an example of what I mean is like in V I can take a C type Zaku and turn it to an F type and from there, a J type or any other variation
>>
anyone?
>>
File: 1430270024460-0.png (61KB, 242x364px) Image search: [Google]
1430270024460-0.png
61KB, 242x364px
I have no idea what the fuck game this is. Explain it to me.
>>
>>14645976
The upgrade system from Axis V has been removed, it's all based around production for every unit now.
>>
>>14649030
It's the last in the line of the Gihrens Greed series, a massive scale strategy game that puts you in control of one of the major factions from the U.C gundam series up until Chars Counter Attack. You can potentially change history and win Zeon the One Year War, such as giving Ramba Ral the Doms to destroy the White Base, or saving Garma from death.
>>
I'm thinking of playing Gihren's Greed. Which one should I pick up?
>>
>>14649113
Axis V is the best the series has to offer, and by all accounts the easiest to play compared to the others.

Blood of Zeon only covers up until Zeta Gundam, but is also a great addition worth playing due to it's investment system and some of the combat refinements being interesting to toy with.

Shin Gihren is a much tougher experience and unfortunately lack content, but is still a fun experience if you focus on doing the CCA content instead of the OYW events.

Indepdence of Space for PS2 is bloody nightmare to play if you don't know rudimentary Japanese, it has a custom faction creator and a brand new event tree, but unless you can tolerate trying to bribe politicians, quell Resistance fronts and balance taxes in Japanese, the game is virtually impossible to play outside of the easiest difficulties.
>>
>>14649124
In Axis V, why do I start with the EZ-8, RX-79 Ground Gundam, Galbady Beta, and GM in space?
>>
Do you think that this game will ever be translated into English and maybe be brought westward?

I want a reason to buy a Vita, but Play-Asia only has the Japanese version
>>
>>14649035
shit, really? That sucks, thanks though

>>14649345
>expects niche games to be translated
when did reddit get here?
>>
>>14649359
>>14649345
I don't expect an official translation, but seriously. Can't we get a collection of images that translate the menus?
>>
>>14649284
You picked Very Easy mode. The game starts several characters with their trademark units regardless of tech level.
>>
>>14649284
One of the benefits of starting on Very easy is a bonus of 100000 Resources and Money at the start, and you get end game tier weapons right off the bat. It's a nice mode to get you into the controls of the game, but not for trying to play the game seriously.
>>
>>14652242
>>14651346
I guess I'm restarting on Easy then. Having those early MSes available makes it seem a little weird.

Do Commanders/Pilots improve over time if they win battles?
>>
>>14652410
Yes. Characters will gain in both stats and rank as they defeat enemies. Some may even awaken as Newtypes, like Revil.
>>
>>14652410
Yes, the character increase in abilities over time as they get kills. Once a character hits "S" level though, they are maxed out at total ability.

If a pilot kills enough high ranking officals on the other side, they have the potential of ranking up, which gives them tactical bonuses to allies they have a rank above. Granted rank is nowhere as important as actual stats.
>>
>>14649345
if we ever did get a new game someday I could see us maybe get a SEA English version
>>
>>14652502
If I recall, the whole list for the Federations newtypes are...

Revil
Amuro Ray
Mirai Yashima
Sayla Mass
Proto-Zero
Paptimus Scirroco
Four Murasame (If you follow Titans path)
Rosamia Badam (If you follow Titans path)
Hathaway Noa
Kamille Bidan (If you follow A.E.U.G pathline)
Rein Aim (If you have Hathaway during CCA arc, but your alignment drops below 30%)
Fa Yuri (If you follow A.E.U.G path line)

Might be some more I am missing. I think Jerid might be as well, but can't confirm.
>>
File: GMs.png (581KB, 960x2448px) Image search: [Google]
GMs.png
581KB, 960x2448px
Level with me /m/ GM Cannon or Guncannon MP Type? Don't Guncannon MPs need 2 turns to build but have better weapons?
>>
>>14652625
I think the Guncannon can attack from 2 tiles away instead of one.
>>
File: Guncannons.png (216KB, 960x816px) Image search: [Google]
Guncannons.png
216KB, 960x816px
>>14652680
So can the GM Cannon, its got a 2-3 range
>>
>>14652574
Jerid is not one, as far as the game is considered. I can't remember if you can conscript the ZZ kids late in the game as well.
>>
File: 1393977328511.jpg (1MB, 2303x2367px) Image search: [Google]
1393977328511.jpg
1MB, 2303x2367px
Need a map?
>>
Curious, in Shin Gihren, can you actually get M'quve to send the Doms to Ramba Ral in Rambas campaign? Every time I lose the three zakus in his unit, it is mentioned Doms are being deployed, but I only receive a single Zaku instead.
>>
File: Jaburo Water Map (Shin).png (468KB, 671x519px) Image search: [Google]
Jaburo Water Map (Shin).png
468KB, 671x519px
>>14654515
http://www38.atwiki.jp/newimperatorgiren/pages/110.html seems to think no.
>>
>>14652625
>>14652748
MP Guncannon use real shell, GM Cannon II uses beam shell. It is somewhat important when facing like a spam of Big Zams.
MP Guncannon uses less EN per turn than GM Cannon II. But GM Cannon II can melee attack if needed. I prefer MP Guncannon.
>>
File: IMG_20160823_221832.jpg (46KB, 481x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160823_221832.jpg
46KB, 481x270px
>>14652625
What GM is this? Is it some ranged version of the striker?
>>
>>14656507
Desert GM from M-MSV of Kunio Okawara.
It derives from RGM-79F GM Ground type which is the same family as Striker,
>>
>>14656542
>>14656507
Finally, in fact no. Striker, Ground type and Desert type GM only share designation RGM-79F for ground/desert type (RGM-79FP for striker). Striker comes from Harmony of Gundam, which is another separate design series.
>>
>>14653537
You don't happen to have the CCA version and the Federation Campaign version of those maps do you?
>>
>>14652574
Do you know the ones for zeon?
>>
>>14657145
Bit of a longer list, but basically they are...

Char Aznable (Will defect)
Lalah Sune (Will defect if she meets Quatro)
Challia Bull
Marion Walsh
Cusco Al
Puru Clone 1-5 (0% Alignment, 100 turns pass from part 2, Axis defeated)
Proto-Zero (If you accept his proposal)
NT-1 (If you accept Protos proposal)
NT-2/3/4 (If you decline protos proposal)
Glemy Toto (Need to defeat Titans and A.E.U.G before Haman gives you mobile suit data)
Quess Paraya (100% Alignment)
Gyunei Gus (100% Alignment)

More exist for Axis, but this is for solid Zeon.
>>
Axis V is soooo fucking intimidating even with very basic Japanese, I hope someone makes a comphrensive guide for that series cause it looks damn interesting and it may helps newcomers get into it.
>>
>>14657721
All you really need is the event trees hosted on the wikia. The menus aren't that difficult to comprehend.
>>
>>14657721
Axis V is on the same level of menu memorization as the G generation series, an easy 15-20 minutes of trial and error and you are all set.

Blood of Zeon is maybe 20-30 due to how its investment system work, but no to hard.

Ambition and Shin are a bit more jarring to learn, about a good 30-45 minutes and a bit more trial and error.

Indepdence of Space PS2 is god damn nightmare for trying to understand. The intial tutorial at Loum only gives you basic commands, so when you get into the main game as E.F or Zeon, you are looking at a solid 1-2 hours of learn and an ungodly ammount of trial and error. You have to check pilot and commander loyalty, send them on vacations to reduce internal issues, have to balance taxes, bribe congress, anti-war front and the senate. Certain mobile suits can't be mass produced without losing loyalty because certain personnel don't like the idea of making to many GMs. It's by the far the most cluster fucky of the series, but to its credit, it does have the only diffrent OYW based event tree in the entire series, so that alone makes it well worth learning.
>>
>>14645976
Fuck thats alot of goufs, armed with bazookas even
>>
>>14658293
Looks like those are the Gouf-A types, the variants that had been deployed prior to the B-types that people like Ramba were using. Basically they are just beefed up J-type Zakus with better Melee and mid range abilities. Not really worth mass developing them though, the Dom will be the domination suit for the mid game.
>>
File: Jaburo Water Map (ToAV).png (377KB, 671x519px) Image search: [Google]
Jaburo Water Map (ToAV).png
377KB, 671x519px
>>14656464
GM Cannon IIs also have shields, but they come around a lot later than GM Cannons and MP Guncannons.

>>14657139
I might put together a Federation version, since it's basically the same, but a CCA would take a lot longer.
>>
>>14658480
I appreciate it, thanks.
>>
File: Ms-07a.jpg (66KB, 1280x896px) Image search: [Google]
Ms-07a.jpg
66KB, 1280x896px
>>14658348
Huh, I always thought the A-Types were a sandy brown color as seen in Zeonic Front. How do you even tell the A-Type from the B-Types in Gihren's Greed if they're both blue? By their hands and lack of heat rod?
>>
>>14658510
B-Types don't have guns, only finger cannons and heat swords. A-types always display a weapon on them, either a machine gun or a bazooka.
>>
File: GelgoogvsGyan.png (908KB, 960x3808px) Image search: [Google]
GelgoogvsGyan.png
908KB, 960x3808px
>>14658523
Alright, that makes sense.

So, Gelgoog or Gyan?
>>
Compared to MSGO how quick can I memorize buttons
>>
>>14658535
There should be a scenario in a game featuring a Zeon civil-war where one side is using Gelgoogs and the other Gyans.
>>
>>14658535
My inner Zimmad fanboy is screaming for the Gyan, but in Earth combat is loses a bit of the edge it would have in space against warships.

I have to say the Gelgoog series, a good mesh of long and mid range ability, along with the fact many more Zeon aces respond well to them with how stats are layed out.

Gyan are fantastic in space combat for being able to slaughter Bermingham classes and are good for mopping up surviving mobile suits that are outside of groups, but by the time you get them, you will most likely be focusing efforts onto taking out Jaburo, which the Gelgoog works wonders on, along with the MSM units to get rid of amphibious support.
>>
>>14658547
>>14658544
Yeah I'd have to go with Gelgoog, wonder if they'll ever include the Ground Type Gelgoog and the Commander version.
>>
>>14658535
The Gelgoog is generally the better bet. Gyan absolutely rapes in melee, but the vast majority of combat in these games is decided by shooting.
>>
>>14658544
THIS should have been the mobster arc in the first gen of Gundam AGE.

>one mobster family using Gelgoogs
>the other using Gyans
It would have been so much better then what we actually got.
>>
File: Aquatics.png (554KB, 960x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Aquatics.png
554KB, 960x2448px
>>14658547
Just pick your favorite. It's not like either is very good for attacking Jaburo, but personally I think the Gyan High Mobility is better than the Gelgoog High Mobility for that, what with having shields.

Whichever you take, you'll probably be using Juaggs and stolen GM Strikers anyway.
>>
File: Full Space Map CCA No Labels.png (1MB, 2303x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Full Space Map CCA No Labels.png
1MB, 2303x1184px
>>14658502
Said I was going to do the other one first, but whatever. No labels yet.
>>
File: Full Earth Map CCA No Labels.png (2MB, 2303x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Full Earth Map CCA No Labels.png
2MB, 2303x1184px
>>14659109
And the CCA Earth Map.
>>
>>14659109
Thanks a lot friend, been meaning to get a copy of the map for reference. So in this map Jaburo is gone and replaced with Dakar?
>>
File: Full Earth Map Federation OYW.png (2MB, 2303x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Full Earth Map Federation OYW.png
2MB, 2303x1184px
>>14659167
Pretty much. Here's Federation start OYW.
>>
File: 1455247858476 (1).jpg (151KB, 750x964px) Image search: [Google]
1455247858476 (1).jpg
151KB, 750x964px
in Indepdence of Space how deep is the custom faction creator?

can i have Bernie, Judau, and Gato piloting Mobile suits created by MY own faction?

what does it do exactly?
>>
>>14659774
Independence of Space has only OYW characters and Units, with a hint of Haman, Kamille, Four and Scirocco. In terms of customization, you can make a faction consisting of whoever you want, though depending on who your leader is, the pilots loyalty will either be high or critically low.

By all accounts, you can have Bernie and Gato as admirals in your faction, hell you can make them any rank you want, but it cost more to increase rank with the creation menu.
>>
>>14659831
And what mobile suits are available to use and research?
>>
>>14659889
Depends on if your faction is Zeon or E.F based. You get the same development tree as the base faction, but you can your own preference of production in the faction creation menu. Like having Gundam Alex's at the first day of the One Year War.
>>
>>14660112
can you make a self-insert character by any chance?
>>
>>14660345
Actually yes, you can either make one solid leader self insert, or you can create 8 regular aces that can function within Zeon or the Federation. You can set all of the stats you want for them, including rank, abilities and what unit they are assigned to.
>>
>>14659585
>>14659109
Are these maps always the same in each game?
>>
>>14660409
any customization or just dudes with normal suits blocking their faces?
>>
>>14660640
Depends on the character. Admiral Tianem has a different map since his scenario starts right before the battle of Solomon, but I believe Revil, Amuro and Bright all have that start.

On the other hand, the CCA map is for Char only. Amuro has something similar, but everyone else just has the fight at Axis.
>>
>>14660737
Quess, Gunei and Hathaway all just have battles at Axis, and unfortunately all of the listed campaigns are less than 15 minutes long each.

Quess: Destroy Londo Bell Fleet and Amuro
Gunei: Kill Amuro
Hathaway:Get next to Quess
Less than 5 turns to reach AND choose to dodge the missile:Canon ending
Less than 5 turns to reach AND choose to not dodge the missile: Gundam Evolve ending
More than 5 turns to reach and choose to not dodge the missile:Hathaways Flash ending
>>
>>14660737
I mean the nodes and lines things. Do those even matter?
>>
>>14660112
>>14660409
Which game is this? I never heard of Ghiren's Greed having customizable pilots or leaders
>>
File: 0001.jpg (6KB, 125x179px) Image search: [Google]
0001.jpg
6KB, 125x179px
>>14662507
The PS2 exclusive one, Independence of Space.
It does not tend to get mentioned much at all outside of the cut scenes that float around from it.
Once you win as the E.F and Zeon OR have the special disk, you can make your own faction from scratch.
>>
File: 1460876012189.jpg (110KB, 1024x717px) Image search: [Google]
1460876012189.jpg
110KB, 1024x717px
>>14662507
You have events such as this become quite possible.

On a side note, the game does not feature many OYW Side Stories such as Blue Destiny and Rise from the ashes, but it does have multiple characters exclusive to the MSV and MS-X works. Also it only extends to 0080 tech wise.
>>
>>14662622
Its Zeon´s independence war, not Independence of space, also theres another Ghiren game for wonderswan thats pretty unique, Conquerors of the blue planet, in which you can only play as Garma of M´quve in the OYW and beyond.

The PS2 game is all kinds of cool, the only aspect its lacking in comparison with others is that there isnt any kind of part2 or 3 after the OYW like in other games, Its just OYW and earning IF points to build factions.
>>
>>14662805
Ah, I had a feeling I was getting the name wrong for some reason, thanks for the clarification.

In regards to the Wonderswan game, do you have any footage of it?
>>
>>14662499
The lines do seem to be static, OYW has the nodes for Axis and Gryps 2 even though they aren't around yet.
>>
>>14662834
There are only commercials on youtube, but the game´s easily emulated, also a curious thing: Its the only game in the series that features music from the original series and the movies.
>>
>>14662925
If only the Wonderswans audio technology was a bit more refined, it might not sound so grating on the ears.
>>
So how do you guys think a game like this but with different Gundam eras like ce or aw
>>
>>14662985
Honestly, CE is generally the only other timeline with enough material and mecha balance to work with Gihrens Greed formula. It also has enough popuality to warrant some sequel material as well.

Not sure how an AW would be done, or any other universe for that matter.
>>
>>14663196
Or maybe there could be a game that just tosses all the universes in to one big clusterfuck
>>
>>14662669
>>14662622
Elaborate, what does making your own faction entail? How about leaders and pilots, do you pick some portraits or something and then stats, or is it just a name to go with the stats? NT off limits?
>>
>>14663301
The G Generation series and SWR series have been doing that for a while now, the main problem with trying to jam multiple universes into a single game is how useless technology would become within the games context. By keeping it to a single universe, it increases the need to strategically spend money and resources on mass production units instead of just building endless hordes of one-off prototypes.
>>
>>14663320
You can pick what your base of operation is, your character portrait, the stats of said character and rank. NT is offlimits, it is limited to certain pilots.
>>
Best faction to play as?
>>
>>14666585
T E M R A Y
E
M
R
A
Y
>>
>>14666585
That depends on which game you are planning to play, each one has different factions outside of Revil and Gihren.
>>
What is the most factions that have ever been active at one time in a GG game?

Would many small factions work as well as 2 or three big factions gameplay wise?
>>
>>14663337
Not sure if you could customize original characters, but if I remember right making a faction entails spending points you earn in the game to "buy" characters into your faction, the game is actually fleet/squad based so you can not use grunts without an ace pilot leading them and battles are in 3d polygons.

Also It was the first time you could use Tem Ray, in IF mode of course.
>>
>>14669606
Axis V, I had...

Zeon of Gihren
E.F of Revil
Titans of Jamitov
A.E.U.G of Blex
Axis of Haman
Zeon of Garma
Zeon of Kycillia
Delaz Fleet of...well Delaz
Titans of Scirocco
Axis of Glemy Toto
Neo Zeon of Casval
A.E.U.G of Quattro
Neo Zeon of Char Aznable
Granada Technology Alliance of Tem Ray

Shin Gihrens had...

Zeon of Gihren
E.F of Revil
Amuro Pilot scenario
Char Commander scenario
Zeon of Dozle
Zeon of Garma (DLC)
Zeon of Kycillia (DLC)
Ramba Ral pilot Scenario (DLC)
Black Tri Star pilot scenario
M'quve Commander scenario (DLC)
Admiral Tianem Commander Scenario
Bright Noa Commander Scenario (DLC)
Tem Ray Commander Scenario (DLC)

Amuro Ray 0093 Ver. Commander Scenario
Char Aznable 0093 Ver. General Scenario
Quess Paraya Pilot Scenario
Gyunei Gus Pilot Scenario (DLC)
Hathaway Noa Pilot Scenario (DLC)

As actual factions, Axis V has more.
>>
>>14669606
There's the AEUG, Titans, and Zeon Remnants thing after the OYW, I don't know if really any other than two are there after that.
>>
>>14669690
If you are playing as E.F, Glemys Forces will rise up and then Chars Neo Zeon will rise up.

Zeon will have A.E.U.G, Titans, Axis and Chars Neo Zeon rise up.

A.E.U.G will have Axis, Glemys Axis, and if you have any corruption at all, Chars Neo Zeon rise up.

Titans will have Axis, Glemys Axis and Neo Zeon Rise up.

Axis will have to destroy the Titans first, then defeat A.E.U.G, and then if you are not to corrupt and generally gave Glemy free reign on all of his loli and mobile suit projects, you can avoid the Glemy Rebellion. Char also appears.
>>
So how do you unlock Tem Ray faction in axis v?
>>
>>14669790
Beat the game once with every other faction, IIRC.
>>
>>14669790
or have any kind of save data of regular Axis in your memory card to have all factions unlocked.
>>
File: IMG_20160827_235844.jpg (547KB, 1440x1156px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160827_235844.jpg
547KB, 1440x1156px
What's the 12,000 and 3,000 plans? I've had the 3,000 plan since the start but in my quick test play earlier and now after I invade Odessa.
>>
>>14671904
The former plan is "Speech". Increases morale throughout your units by 15.

The latter is "Information Control". Increases your alignment by 25%.
>>
>>14671904
I am going to assume that either you took control over Von Braun or Side 6 OR you were using those 0 credit commands that give you 3000 credits and resources. These actions will drop your alignment meter, and once you get below 10%, you will have to either wait or pay to get your alignment high enough to be able to do any more plans or operations.

Also to add, if you are playing as Zeon, if you are below 50%, Kycillia will form her rebellion to fight back against Gihren, and if Garma still lives as well and you are below 20%, he will also form an army to fight back.
>>
As much as I enjoyed Axis V, I kinda miss some of the mechanics from Blood of Zeon. The game ends if you lose the OYW, Investment system is gone, ect.

With that said, it is nice to not have to kill off enitre ace pilot corps of my own army in Zeon just to make winning easier. Having to let Ramba Ral, the Black Tri stars and more die, having to do the exam system to stop Char from getting Marion Walsh as a Zeon ace. In the end trying to save lives in Blood of Zeon was actually more of a determent to Zeon in the long run.
>>
>>14671904
nigger what are you doing! you should never go with the "evil" (or is it "chaos"?) side in the alignment bar, it's not worth it at all. What did you do? occupy Von Braun and Side6? those are neutral and give you evil points if you attack them
>>
>>14678558
Depending on the faction you're playing as, it can have benefits. Late game Zeon gets free use of the Solar Ray and colony drops, for example.
>>
>>14678642
And in part 2 once you defeat axis, 5 puru clones ready to fight.
>>
>>14678674
Plus nuclear Zakus and I think the GP02.
>>
>>14678798
Those are given to you regardless of your alignment, however now that you mention it, you can't get the Geberta Tetra unless your alignment is low enough. Zeons alignment only really matters for part 1 due to it spawning Garma and Kycillias rebellions.
>>
>>14649124
>Indepdence of Space for PS2 is bloody nightmare to play if you don't know rudimentary Japanese, it has a custom faction creator and a brand new event tree, but unless you can tolerate trying to bribe politicians, quell Resistance fronts and balance taxes in Japanese, the game is virtually impossible to play outside of the easiest difficulties
It's honestly not that hard, I've beaten it without any idea what any of the faction stuff does, just allocate enough points to the political shit and keep them all as full as possible and it's not really all that hard.
>>
>>14656574
But in series the Striker is based off of data from the Desert and Land type from what I remember.
>>
>>14669606
You could have at least up to four in War for Zeon Independence on it's IF mode by getting people like Garma or Kycilla to revolt against there factions main leader.
>>
>>14669606
>Romance of The Three Kingdoms: Gundam Wars
>>
File: Nobunaga's Ambition.jpg (649KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nobunaga's Ambition.jpg
649KB, 1920x1080px
I like how these games mix the strategy layer and the tactical layer but I can't help imagining what this game would be like with a decent budget on a modern PC or console.I look at Nobunaga's Ambition and ROTK on PC and see what they're doing there and I look at space strategy games like homeworld and I just picture this game where you build your forces on a turn based strategy layer but if two or more forces has a unit in the same area it opens up into a real time tactical layer like say a Total War game and then you fight out all those battles and you go back to the strategy layer.
>>
>>14681606
An interesting idea, but I kinda of like how Gihrens Greed is more chess-like in its execution. For one of the games having a higher budget production behind it, I'd be more than happy to see the games go back to the full 3d style the PS2 entry had.
>>
This game doesn't have english subs, does it? I noticed they're starting to make their gundam games with eng subs now, even if it's not really directed at westerners.

I really want to try out the Ghiren's Greed games but can't understand a lick of moon.
>>
>>14685635
None of them do. Fortunately they can be played with a bit of memorization. If you can play a SRW, you can play GG
>>
>>14685728
....I've never played a SRW game either..
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.