[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so many strong female characters in the Gundam series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 33

Why are there so many strong female characters in the Gundam series?
>>
Are there?
>>
File: LostMyCareer_015.png (849KB, 1583x2255px) Image search: [Google]
LostMyCareer_015.png
849KB, 1583x2255px
>sumeragi
>strong
>>
File: 1462428907305.png (2MB, 956x1231px) Image search: [Google]
1462428907305.png
2MB, 956x1231px
>>14645333
Yes. I'm always surprised at how feminist every Gundam series is
>>
>>14645299

Because in the future, wars are fought over ideology, not physical differences. And that means you need all the bodies you can muster for those wars, because they are going to be bloody.
>>
I want to fuck Sumeragi's hair
>>
Because Tomino isn't a pathetic beta like 99.99999% of Japanese "men"
>>
>>14645367
>Because in the future, wars are fought over ideology, not physical differences. And that means you need all the bodies you can muster for those wars, because they are going to be bloody.
>in the future
that was the past century comrade
>>
>>14645352

More than likely attempting to undo the damage Tomino did to his franchise's credibility with women.

>>14645836

>Because Tomino isn't a pathetic beta like 99.99999% of Japanese "men"

Meanwhile in Victory Gundam...
>>
File: Cagalliorb.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Cagalliorb.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAng6_0bel0
>>
>>14645930
Don't bully Cagalli.
>>
>>14645929
>More than likely attempting to undo the damage Tomino did to his franchise's credibility with women.

>women
>giving a shit about anything but the amount and quality of fuccbois and homolust
>>
>>14645929
>More than likely attempting to undo the damage Tomino did to his franchise's credibility with women.
I've long hypothesized that someone complained directly to Tomino about the portrayal of women in First and Zeta, and that inspired Tomino to write Victory, both admitting that his older shows had problems and sticking to his guns about certain gender roles.
>>
File: 56987412654753.jpg (91KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
56987412654753.jpg
91KB, 704x400px
>>14645299
There's a few in Gundam, but I think Sumeragi is hardly a good example of one. Besides being an obvious fan service tittymonster, her role as tactician/strategist is not served well as it everything she comes up with relies on bullshit asspulls that no sane person would actually have their crew members do. As a leader she's pretty mediocre. I'm okay with that as not all leaders are inspirational or wise and her being an incredible booze hound is a realistic character flaw, but leadership definitely wasn't one of her strong points -- at least when she's not having her crew charge into battle and everything in her plan is basically choreographed.

Also, she doesn't pilot any sore of mecha.
>>
>>14646035
"Strong" doesn't equal "can totes win a fight against the resources of a world government with her bare hands", Anon. Even a totally incompetent character can be a "strong" character.
>>
Poor man's Misato
>>
Men like jerking off to women in chainmail bikinis. The strong and sexy woman character has been popular for as long as humans have told stories.

As such they're included in everything no matter how unrealistic they are. Gundam also has a good track record of realistic women like Reccoa and Mihoshi .
>>
>>14645929

>implying his portrayals of women aren't dead on
>>
>>14645966
I don't see anything wrong with the portrayal of women in 0079 and Zeta. Mirai, Sayla, Emma, and others were always cool
>>
Haman Karn, Katejina Loos or Cima Garahau
>>
File: V_LD_04.jpg (372KB, 1807x1832px) Image search: [Google]
V_LD_04.jpg
372KB, 1807x1832px
>>
>>14646168
I told you to go talk to your girlfriend
>>
>>14646100
So what is your definition of "strong" and how does Sumeragi fit the bill?
>>
>>14646560
It's not a matter of whether or not the portrayals were wrong, it's only a matter of whether anyone thought there was something wrong and addressed Tomino.

Personally I didn't think there was much wrong with it, but I can see how, out of context, it would be too old-fashioned for a lot of people. At the start, only men are pilots, while Fraw does chores and even the capable Sayla is stuck to working dispatch (which is an important job that should be respected, but again, we're talking about perception, not reality). You've got all the male pilots standing around after a hard-fought battle ready to hit the showers, and Fraw standing by with their dinner on a tray, in her pink uniform. Sayla convinces Bright that she hijacked the Gundam (or was it one of the other Gun-weapons?) just so she could prove that women can fight, and the show doesn't portray Bright as a fool for believing that that's her reason. You've got Mirai, who can't handle pressure without Bright's guidance, and needs a man with a name like Sleggar Law to slap sense into her. Out of the two most capable women in the show, one is an evil schemer, and the other's most important function is to be the object of Amuro's puppy love. And there's no way Fraw could pilot the Gundam.

For each of those items, you can easily offer a sensible justification.

For example, the time Bright got sick, it at first looked to me like a story where the woman could barely manage to live up to the responsibility normally held by a male captain, even when the man wrote detailed instructions for her. But the challenge wasn't because he was a man and she was a woman, it was because he was a new, but still trained officer, and she was a civilian forced by circumstance. And she isn't coming up short because of her sex, it's because of her individual personality. And even with that inexperience and personality, her performance could be called exceptional.

But we're talking perception, not reality.
>>
File: 1402868433578s.jpg (5KB, 166x250px) Image search: [Google]
1402868433578s.jpg
5KB, 166x250px
So we can fap to them.
>>
>>14645299
>strong female characters
>Sumeragi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNddIQXKuqQ
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 425x539px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 425x539px
I may be masturbiased but Emma seemed like a strong female lead
>>
File: cima1.jpg (179KB, 433x624px) Image search: [Google]
cima1.jpg
179KB, 433x624px
Still waiting on a Gundam where the main cast is a MEGAMILK Christmas cake
>>
File: cima7.jpg (459KB, 1171x1556px) Image search: [Google]
cima7.jpg
459KB, 1171x1556px
>>
File: I got a burniiiiing FEEEEEEl.jpg (127KB, 1000x749px) Image search: [Google]
I got a burniiiiing FEEEEEEl.jpg
127KB, 1000x749px
>>14649004
>tfw cima will never be a mother or lover to you
>>
>>14649025
>or
>>
>>14645299
I thought she was decent in Season 1.
>>
>>14648863

I wish i could say the same for Reccoa.

Also, did she die from grief?
>>
>>14649099
No. The Zeta Gundam stole her soul.
>>
File: 1453714071982.jpg (200KB, 1190x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1453714071982.jpg
200KB, 1190x1200px
>>14645299
Dunno but Sumeragi makes my dick diamonds.
>>
>>14647739
>So what is your definition of "strong"
Can she throw cars, like Lolita, Lady Macbeth or Jane Eyre = strong female characters

Does she have a consistent character with intrinsic motivations like Supergirl, Wonder Woman and Pippi Longstockings = weak female character

There you go. It's all about throwing cars and trying to cure society by means of BDSM vore parties.
>>
>>14647739
>So what is your definition of "strong" and how does Sumeragi fit the bill?

Sumeragi is intelligent, she's capable of coordinating her troops in combat and most important she's not perfect. She leads the assault on the orbital elevator in Season 2. If that's not a sign of courage then I don't know what is.
Really, as Gundam protagonists go, Sumeragi is one if not the most realistic. Most Gundam female protagonists are drama queens at the best and totally stupid and inpet at the worst.
>>
>>14646100
YES IT DOES YOU SEXIST PIG!!
IF SHES NOT THE SMARTEST STRONGEST PUSSY POUNDINGEST MAN IN THE ROOM THEN SHES NOT A STRONG WOMAN!
>>
>>14645299
Sumeragi and Murrue inculcated a fetish for older women in me. I would love a Gundam where the love interest of the teen Gundam pilot is the older, more mature and experienced captain.
>>
File: FUCgANC.png (372KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
FUCgANC.png
372KB, 640x360px
>>14649968
>I would love a Gundam where the love interest of the teen Gundam pilot is the older, more mature and experienced captain.

Tomino got ya covered.
>>
>>14649942
Ordering your team on a suicide charge is not really a demonstration of courage. i mean, US Army General Custer could've been considered "brave" too, but historians agree that the man was an asshat of a leader. Sumeragi's assault on the elevator only worked because the story needed it to. A good leader would've at least tried one other thing before putting their crew in that position -- especially for a singular plan that relied on back-to-back asspulls of writing.

i don't know. Perhaps I'm just looking at it the wrong way and the character is just a victim of poor writing and obligatory fan service. I like the idea of her, but the execution is just typical anime fodder.
>>
>>14645367
Wars have been fought for riches then, they are being fought for the riches now and they will be fought for the same riches later.
>>
>>14649998

> US Army General Custer could've been considered "brave" too, but historians agree that the man was an asshat of a leader

Being an asshat isn't mutually exclusive with being courageous. You can be both.
>>
>>14649967
Shut the fuck up you fucking moron, take it back to /v/
>>
>>14645367
Calm down, Armstrong.
>>
>>14650113
Do you honestly believe that this isn't exactly what they mean by "Strong woman"?

Go on..take a look.
Look at who they hold up strong women.
>>
>>14650137

Not him, but why don't you enlighten us as to who "they" hold up, because the primary example in this thread, Sumeragi isn't the smartest or most dominant character in her own show, or even her own job in the show, since Kati Mannequin is both smarter and more dominant. Another example, Emma isn't that either. So who are "they" holding up?
>>
>>14649940
>So what is your definition of "strong"

It is not necessary that she is an invincible pilot or an exceptional strategist. It is not necessary that she is independent from the love for a man ( these are often crap).

A strong character, male or female, is a character with a goal to be achieved, a purpose that defines his/her actions and no matter how disadvantaged or huge are the obstacles that must be overcome to reach this goal, someone strong... is someone who does everything to reach an objective.

This is also the difference between a strong character who carries the story forward, and a weak one that does nothing and suffers what happens. Generally, the female characters are written only as supporting figures that should help the male hero to get to his goal or to motivate him.

The fact is that many writers do not care to write about strong female characters.
>>
>>14650146
Problem is that no one fucking likes Kati Mannequin and no she was not a better tachtician. And dominance does not make a character stronger.

Gohan was the most powerful motherfucker in DBZ period and he's a fucking pushover.

You're confusing your queer powerfantasies of femdom and dominant lesbians with strength of character you sad stupid waste of spunk.

And why does it matter if a female character isn't strong?
The major and revy from black lagoon.
NEITHER of them are strong characters. The former is just fapbait with fuck all going to her character and the latter is an over the top joke of a character. But they are pushed as the strongest(meaning best) female characters around.

And the list of who they, the loud feminist types on the net and in anime, hold up as strong ALWAYS follow the same checkmarks and throw bitchfits if men don't think it's awesome.

What does strong female character mean? Nothing good.
>>
File: 1321080473153.jpg (69KB, 537x698px) Image search: [Google]
1321080473153.jpg
69KB, 537x698px
>>
>>14649997
I think he means the MC being the love interest of the Ara Ara Captain.

G-Reco didn't have enough Mashner. Another reason why it being a half length seasons was awful.
>>
>>14650183
>Problem is that no one fucking likes Kati Mannequin
In what fucking bizarro universe?
>>
>>14650183

> And dominance does not make a character stronger.

I never said it did, I was quoting the post about how strong women had to be the most pussy poundingest person in the room at >>14649967, which as far as I can tell means dominant, though I could be wrong.

> You're confusing your queer powerfantasies of femdom and dominant lesbians with strength of character you sad stupid waste of spunk.

I think you may have mistook the point of my question. As well as just being a twat in general.

> And why does it matter if a female character isn't strong?

Well at least I know you read the question, but I don't think you understood it at all. I wasn't saying it mattered if a female is physically strong since that seems to be what you took from it, but just looking for examples of what you thought a nebulous "they" were citing as strong and pointing out that the thread didn't seem to be going off the same definition as you.

> And the list of who they, the loud feminist types on the net

Good thing we're not them then and talking about completely different types of characters if the general gist of the thread, outside your posts, are to be believed.
>>
>>14649967
I see this strawman constantly but I've never seen anyone actually saying this is what they want.

The reality is this is usually the terrible kind of character men write women as because they haven't got a fucking clue.
>if I make her punch strong, then I'm writing a strong female character!!

But seriously, find me one source of all those "they" people making an argument like the one you wrote through an autistic caps-lock spasm.
>>
>>14650246
Don't take my precious strawman away. What would I do with my time if I couldn't rant about feminazis every single day on 4chan. If I don't constantly wail about a handful of retards on twitter being stupid, the SJWs win
>>
Nausica is a strong MC because she acts, she has a determination typically reserved for male Main characters and she has a purpose.

Nadia is a strong character? well, frankly I do not know. As much as I like the show, I feel that it was Jean that solves most of the problems. Nadia is almost harmful in some cases.

Revy is a strong character? She's physically strong and deadly but not a strong in the sense of her role.
>>
>>14650297

I don't know that Revy is strong, since the definition appears to be entirely different person to person, but I would say she was a good character because while she is physically strong and gifted (most women in the story are) that's about all she has going for her and she knows it. There are characters like Balalaika that are her equal while being more gifted in other ways. Dutch might be her equal as a fighter too. She's also a fairly shitty person and is aware of and okay with that and is a shitty but physically strong person because of a past that informs her present both negatively and positively. She's also kind of silly and the story doesn't shy away from her shittiness or silliness as well as portraying what a good gun fighter she is. I don't know about Nadia because I haven't seen it.
>>
>>14650322
Anon, the point is that Revy is a fighter and undoubtedly strong physically , but she's a supporting character. Her role is full related to Rock. First she play the little antagonist to him, then she accept him and start play the big sister role, then again it becomes respect and complicity. There is also to say that Revy is an extreme. A "male character" with two tits.
>>
>>14650346

Everyone in the story exists to relate to Rock though really. Some more than others, but even Benny and the Church of Guns or what have you exists at least partially to support Rock. I don't see how that relates to whether a given character in it is a good or bad character.
>>
>>14650363
You're already changing the question. Good or bad It is different matter from being a strong character. Strong, in narrative, are the characters that carry forward the story with their actions. Generally this also makes good characters, but it is not a rule

Shinji is something that, like him or not, you can call a good character. Yes, enervating in his cowardice, apathy and flaws. No one would want to be him, because he embodies so many negative trait, but Anno described him rather well.
>>
>>14650389

I don't see how since literally the first sentence I posted that I didn't know whether Revy was a strong character but I did think she was a good one. I didn't want to debate her strength as a character since the definition was so loose and differed from person to person, only whether she was a good character or not. I would say that being a supporting character doesn't effect whether a character is strong or not in my book though, since counting out supporting characters that do support the leads counts out a lot of characters immediately.

I'd also agree Shinji was a good character, though I'd foot note that I don't think he's realistic, which he's often held up to be, since I think he's a fantasy of faults exaggerated on every level to make them unrealistic as any hero is an exaggerated power fantasy. Everything about him and his story is exaggerated to be as weak as possible while still making him a heroic person despite those faults.
>>
>>14650363
So, in short: today some faggots are fixed with the "strong woman", but a strong woman is not necessarily a character who dominates men and features masculine attributes.

Revy play the mentor like all the other characters, but it seems to me that until now she has not faced real conflicts or a personal hero's journey. She's simply sweetened with Rock. Then, as strong physically, I'm not entirely sure that's a good example of strong character.
>>
>>14650297
>Nausica is a strong MC because she acts, she has a determination typically reserved for male Main characters and she has a purpose.

Not because she has clear convictions formed by the way she grew up, was socialized and by the interests that she pursued, which drive her actions within the story?

>A strong character, male or female, is a character with a goal to be achieved, a purpose that defines his/her actions and no matter how disadvantaged or huge are the obstacles that must be overcome to reach this goal, someone strong... is someone who does everything to reach an objective.

Not really. Even a depressed character who can't get shit done can be strong.
>>
>>14650192
Mmm.
>>
>>14650437
>Not because she has clear convictions formed by the way she grew up, was socialized and by the interests that she pursued, which drive her actions within the story?
Eh?
You're saying the exact same thing as me, just in a unnecessarily and complicated way. A good character, has a personal background, personal experiences, and personal ideas. These influence he/her choices. All these elements are nothing but additional layers that a writer puts on a character to give him a personality. More layers there are, the more a character becomes complex and multifaceted.
But all these "experiences" or "background story" are only narrative stuff to make the character believable when he decides to face a conflict and so...act.

The point remains the same.

A strong MC must act. Then, if the strength of the act comes directly from his/her past experience is secondary, that's good writing and should be implied. For the female characters, this kind study is not often done because the writers do not want to lose too much time on them or simply they do not need a woman that act too much, because the situation must be resolved by their male MC. So, female are often just helper or reasons for the MC Like: "I want to protect my waifu".

>Not really. Even a depressed character who can't get shit done can be strong.

yes, if he can find the strength to react, no matter with what result No, If he remains depressed and does nothing while the story haunts him in various ways.
>>
>>14650246
This.
The actual complaints I see about female characters are things like wanting the character to have agency of her own and not simply exist as "the girl" or "the girlfriend" or "the wife" which seems to be a perfectly reasonable thing to argue for, but of course once these points get filtered through the 8gag antiSJW retard machine it's all re-interpreted as
>FEMALE CHARACTERS ALL NEED TO BE STRONGER THAN THE MEN AND SMARTER THAN THE MEN AND KILL MEN AND BE ABLE TO FLY AND HAVE ACCESS TO A TIME MACHINE
>>
File: Micott3.jpg (188KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Micott3.jpg
188KB, 1920x1080px
>>14645368
I legitimately got aroused whenever Micott got on screen thanks to her hair. Too bad she completely stopped appearing after a while.
>>
>>14649099
She got out of her mech like a retard and got smacked to death by a bunch of debris.
>>
>>14649942
The operations to save Allelujah and to fight off the Trilobite were fucking great.
>>
>>14650553
>You're saying the exact same thing as me, just in a unnecessarily and complicated way.

I'm saying these are not main character-qualities but qualities of good writing in general.

>yes, if he can find the strength to react, no matter with what result No, If he remains depressed and does nothing while the story haunts him in various ways.
It's like you completely missed out on the whole genre of the novel.
>>
>>14650154
No, this is not about strong characters overall, because if it was about that then sumeragi woudl pass.
No, this is about some kind of wierd ass extra thing that female characters have to pass to be considered STRONG CHARACTERS which is for some reason good.

And what they mean by strong women, and this has at no point EVER CHANGED, are bestest strongest smartest, most masculine and almost always gay or bi chick you can think of.

>>14650242

>I never said it did, I was quoting the post about how strong women had to be the most pussy poundingest person in the room at >>14649967 (You), which as far as I can tell means dominant, though I could be wrong.

No I mean lesbian butch dominant etc etc chick. That means strong for whatever reason.

>I think you may have mistook the point of my question. As well as just being a twat in general.

No, you idiot. What I said is exactly the problem. They never say what they want when they want a strong heroine and when pressed they throw up a bunch of retarded nebulous terms that at the end of the day mean nothing and when further pressed to show strong heroines they always ALWAYS name highly masculine bi or full on gay mary sues.

>Well at least I know you read the question, but I don't think you understood it at all. I wasn't saying it mattered

The thread, up till that point didn't actually give any defintion what so ever. They simply sat around and said WHY she wasn't a strong character without identifying what that strength actually means.

>Good thing we're not them then and talking about
The conversation of what a good female character is is completely controlled by women who don't like women. As a matter of fact it's utterly impossible to find a heroine that they approve of that isn't written by a man or is so popular that them shitting on them would result in them getting their collective shit slapped by the female public.
>>
>>14650246
>>14650280
>>14650606
Name ten and tell me WHY they are strong.
I'll wait.
>>
>>14650915
>It's like you completely missed out on the whole genre of the novel.

Very well... maybe you are right. So..

>Not really. Even a depressed character who can't get shit done can be strong.

Okey...explain. I'm pretty sure that you will fall in the some archetype loser character who acts and fails, (but he ACT anyways even in his failures ) , but... let's see where you idea about depressed strong mc takes us.
>>
>>14650957
>Okey...explain. I'm pretty sure that you will fall in the some archetype loser character who acts and fails, (but he ACT anyways even in his failures )
Something like In Search of Times Lost and Finnegans Wake is an option. The character of the POV character makes up the whole novel there. On the shitty scale of writing, you got Twilight and its fanfic-offshoot Fifty Shades of Grey that apparently work very well with unlikable characters who can't do shit.

Plus you can write a novel around indecisive actions and failure to attain the objective they desire as well. Parcival failing to ask the question that would've ended his quest at the halfway point of Vogelweide's romance is just that, and it was all due to the way he was raised and educated and due to the experiences he made at the very start of the novel.
>>
>>14650949
>The conversation of what a good female character is is completely controlled by women who don't like women.

In modern times it is also difficult to portray a female character who performs questionable actions without someone feels offended.
>>
>>14650956
Are you asking me to name 10 strong female characters?
Why even bother when you're clearly planning to go NUH UH no matter what I say?
Are you trying to imply that there has never been a strong female character in fiction?
>>
>>14650990
>Plus you can write a novel around indecisive actions and failure to attain the objective they desire as well.

As I said... >I'm pretty sure that you will fall in the some archetype loser character who acts and fails.

But seriously...

>you got Twilight and its fanfic-offshoot Fifty Shades of Grey that apparently work very well with unlikable characters who can't do shit.
>Twilight
>Shades of Grey

Sorry anon, but maybe you are the one that has completely missed the point here.
>>
>>14651010
>As I said... >I'm pretty sure that you will fall in the some archetype loser character who acts and fails.
Yes, you can easily make a category of all the animals that look like flies when seen fom very far away. It's how archetypes work.
>>
>>14645346
sauce
>>
>>14651002
That's not an answer.
That's bullshit.

Give ten and explain why they are strong.
I'm curious.
>>
>>14651104
Oh my god, I've thought about it, and there aren't any. There has never been a strong female character in any medium at any point in history.
>>
>>14651168
So the feminists are right? What a twist!
>>
File: satsuki_kiryuin_.jpg (60KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
satsuki_kiryuin_.jpg
60KB, 1024x576px
>>14651104
Not him. I want to make a try, but i'm a lazy shit who can not write English right. If only the world speak French.

1)Nausicaa.
2)Noriko from Gunbuster.
3)Lina Inverse
4)Motoko Kusanagi
5)Alita, Gunm
6)Angel Cop
7)Priscilla Asagiri
8)Haman
9)Dianna (Gundam Turn A)
10)Satsuki (this one is a Joke, but i like her)

I know that you wanted a reason, but like I said I'm lazy shit. The point is that these are all mc in their show, or almost, so it is obvious that the story try its best to characterize them with a major role.

The problem is when women are not mc and this is well normal in some supposed male power fantasy entertainment.
>>
>>14651168
You can leave now. You've embarassed yourself and wasted my time.

>>14651261
Hamann Dianna and Satsuki aren't MC's. They're at best side cahracters.
And 10 is an admitted joke.
You can't even give a single fucking sentence as to why they are strong.

It really boils down to characters you like/self insert as, not characters that are good and strong.
>>
>>14651275
So >>14651002 predicted correctly.
>>
>>14651275
>You can't even give a single fucking sentence as to why they are strong.

It's not that i can not... i tried to be brief, it's a pity that you did not understand, but right, let's try again. Dont be salty, I'm trying to be sympatetic.

These characters are all strong because, quite simply, they occupy a position that most of the time is reserved for males.

They are central protagonists of a story that often affects them personally. Like male Mc counterpart, they face conflict that affects them closely, they grow thank of this conflict or adversity, and at the end, these woman, get shit done, the main shit... not some minor problem that they face so that the male mc can go to face the master of evil. ecc ecc.

In short, there is not much much difference between a female Mc and male Mc if the hero's journey" is done right because the rules are the same.
>>
>>14651275

> Hamann Dianna and Satsuki aren't MC's. They're at best side cahracters.

Why does this matter?
>>
>>14651491
In fact, no.
He had asked ten strong women. After that he started the damage control.
>>
>>14650103
Like General Woundwort!
>>
>>14651338
No, you didn't. I never denigrated any of those character. They said they were MCs I said they were not and brought up the fact that Satsuki was a joke by their standards.

>>14651343
>These characters are all strong because, quite simply, they occupy a position that most of the time is reserved for males.
Are you shitting me?
None of those characters have completely generic positions that any man would occupy in their world and particular story.
That chick taking place of a dude low self esteem no woman can be worth a fuck unless the are pretending to be or doing an adequate job of pretending to be a guy is all that's needed for her to be a strong character shit is fucking stupid and why no one in the real world takes your asses seriously.

They are strong characters because of EVERYTHING including their sex, personality, deed, misdeeds, triumphs and tragedies.
I'll go one better and state that if they're place in the story was occupied by men then those pieces of media would have shit tanked hardcore.

Ever wonder why girls completely turned their back on western media for the most part? Take a good long look in the mirror.

>>14651491
I'm being a giant floppy pedantic dick and nitpicking. Want to make a big deal about it?

>>14651607
What damage control?
I would have said NONE OF THAT MATTERS BECUAUSE THEY ARENT STRONG LIKE etc etc etc.
I took that person to task for what they presented then asked them to elaborate on why they are considered "strong".
>>
>>14651684

>I never denigrated any of those characters.
>NEITHER of them are strong characters. The former is just fapbait with fuck all going to her character and the latter is an over the top joke of a character. But they are pushed as the strongest(meaning best) female characters around.

Not him, but was that not you?
>>
>>14651684
I think you should take your autism back to /v/ now son
>>
>>14650832
>Lost to a shota in a bowl cut
gundam sucks
>>
>>14651684
Jesus christ start a blog or something.
I am going to bed tonight thankful that I'm not this much of a faggot. What are you even trying to prove? The more you say the less I understand what your point is.
>>
>>14651684
When someone is so retarded, it is not even funny.
>>
>>14651715
Yes, that was me. What of it?
I didn't go out of my way to shit on that anons choice of characters. I shit on them stating that they were all MCs and the fact that she included a character that they called a joke character.

>>14651718
If you have no strong opinion or more accurately, you're too damned dumb to fucking argue, then fuck off. Your pointless addition to this thread adds nothing.
>>
>>14651729
You could have actually gone to bed and not posted. You can leave now, we all took note of your stupid asshatery and how you're too ABOVE everyone to actually argue any of my points but wanted to get one last pathetic pointless shot off before you pretend to leave the thread forever.

>>14651736
Elaborate. Or is it just a simple adhom and you have nothing to say but needed to say something.
>>
>>14651737
Argue what? Want me to name 10 female characters I think are strong so you can write up a blogpost about why I'm wrong to have that opinion?
I'd honestly just rather tell you to fuck off.
>>
File: you.jpg (10KB, 397x224px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
10KB, 397x224px
>>14651745
>>
>>14651745
I cringed reading this. Does someone take care of you?
>>
>>14651737

No-one said that they were main characters though. That was just your own stipulation as to why they didn't classify. The idea that a character had to be a main character to be a strong character appears to have started in >>14650297 and certainly wasn't implicit in the entire dialogue. Or did you not notice that it started out talking about Sumeragi Lee Noreiga, who isn't a main character and would never be called one.
>>
>>14651737
>I didn't go out of my way to shit on that anons choice of characters.

How is calling Kusanagi hollow fapbait and dismissing Revy as an over-the-top caricature not shitting on his choices?
>>
>>14651737
>>14651745
>WHY IS NOBODY DEBATING ME
>YOU ARE ALL SO FUCKING STUPID YOU ARE ALL SO DUMB YOU ARE POINTLESS YOU ARE A WASTE OF TIME YOU ASSHAT YOU CUNT FUCK OFF LEAVE RRREEEEEEEEE
>WHY IS NOBODY DEBATING ME
I wonder
>>
>>14651751
Where did I actually say that person was wrong for their choices or attacked the character of their choices.

I asked for 10 characters and a single fucking sentence for why they think they are strong.

They gave ten characters that they called mcs and a character they themselves consider a joke. Then when pressed they said "they are strong because they are like guys and do things guys do".

I was actually fucking upset. That's what it all boils down too. Doing a piss poor job of being a guy and doing a mans role and not being a fully realized female who is an interesting character in their own right.

Hell not a single fucking one of those characters were even written by a woman.

I can't take the fucktardation of people who say shit like that seriously when they bitch about female characters and how men can't write them and the whole laundry list of stupid crap we have to listen to people bitch about.

>>14651761
Why are you still here?
>>
>>14651805
Can I ask you an honest question? It's not a trick or anything, I just want to know something.
>>
>>14651745
It's time to stop posting...seriously, anon.
>>
File: optimus_prime.jpg (207KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
optimus_prime.jpg
207KB, 768x576px
>>14651805
>Why are you still here?

That's a question you should ask yourself, Anontron.
>>
>>14651783
No, I never said they didn't qualify.
As a matter of fact I took that person to task for not telling me why they chose those characters in particular and what is it about them that makes them strong.

>>14651796
I didn't say Kusanagi was hollow fapbait you retard. I called the major hollow fapbait. Which she is. Spouting highschool philosophy every few pages/scenes doesn't change that fact.

Secondly Revy is an over the top charicature. And that person's list, if you fucking read it you goddamned moron, included none but the major. It didn't include kusanagi, and it didn't include revy.

And I didn't insult the major when they brought her up. I asked them to explain why they think they are strong. Not that they didn't count or were not strong at all.

>>14651800
They went out of their way to insult me while adding nothing. In an attempt to make me look bad, you're making an ass of yourself by stupidly defending trolls.

You realize that right?

>>14651818
Go ahead.

>>14651821
I thought you were leaving.
>>
>>14651841
I'm sorry, who are you?
Was I talking to you or are you just here for whatever reason?
>>
>>14651805
>Then when pressed they said "they are strong because they are like guys and do things guys do".

Here i'm the French guy.
You did not understand.

Those characters are strong because they are well written. Generally, but this is not mandatory, it's easier to find well-written characters among the MC because the importance of their primary role, means that the writers are committed to give them more attention for their personality and characterization, with past, desires, tastes and ambitions.
There are some common narrative rules which are identical, whether one wants to create a male character, is a female.

And you asked for strong women. Dianna is perhaps one of the best peace princess of Gundam franchise. Although she's not the main character, Turn A Gundam the reserve her a very wide space to develop.
>>
>>14651870
It doesn't matter if you were talking to me. It's an anonymous image board, I'll post whatever I want.

You need to relax, you're clearly to worked up.
>>
>>14651868
When was the last time you were invited to a social gathering like a party, with friends? Please be honest.
>>
>>14651868

...Kusanagi is the Major, in case you were somehow unaware.
>>
File: rage.gif (268KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
rage.gif
268KB, 320x180px
>>14651684
>>14651737
>>14651745
>>14651805
>>14651868

This is... wow. Virtually went into full siege mode.
>>
>>14651868
Do you think there is a reason everyone in the thread is mocking you? You call everyone idiots or trolls, but do you truly believe you are the only intelligent person here?
Have you enough self awareness and modesty to allow yourself to believe, even for a moment that there is a chance that the reason literally everyone in the thread is laughing at you and not debating you seriously is because you really do just sound like a pompous blowhard faggot whose idiotic points are not worth anyone else's time discussing?
Are you at least open to that slim possibility? Or is everyone else just definitely, without a doubt, stupid? And you're the only intelligent man in the thread, surround by dumb trolls?
>>
>>14651880
>These characters are all strong because, quite simply, they occupy a position that most of the time is reserved for males.

Was this you? Because you stated why you thought they were strong and it's the very thing that I hate when they try to make "strong" women.

>>14651886
Oh, okay then. I'll just ignore you.

>>14651887
Not a trick eh?
I like that "no life loser" implication that people toss around to make themselves feel or look better while weasiling out of any confrontation.
Few months ago. I turned them down because there would be alcohol there and I have a problem with it. And my last friend killed himself a few years ago. I've honestly been too heartbroken to ever try to befriend anyone since because I believe that If I was a better friend he'd be alive right now.

Does this have anything to do with anything or are you just being a waste of spunk who's only contribution to this entire thread is a passive aggressive direct attack against me as a person.

>>14651889
Yes stupid. I know. I did not directly attack the character of the people that person chose in that instance.
I honestly have no fucking clue as to why you keep bringing it up unless you have fuck all to add and are just being pedantic in the worst possible way.
>>
Is that feminist who thought Tomino was a sexist pig back?
>>
>>14651903
>Do you think there is a reason everyone in the thread is mocking you? You call everyone idiots or trolls, but do you truly believe you are the only intelligent person here?
>Have you enough self awareness and modesty to allow yourself to believe, even for a moment that there is a chance that the reason literally everyone in the thread is laughing at you and not debating you seriously is because you really do just sound like a pompous blowhard faggot whose idiotic points are not worth anyone else's time discussing?
>Are you at least open to that slim possibility? Or is everyone else just definitely, without a doubt, stupid? And you're the only intelligent man in the thread, surround by dumb trolls?

I only called the people who insulted me idiots and trolls.
From that massive wall of text which is punctuated with a direct insult and not a single solitary fucking bit of actual thought beyond how you can insult me further you might be one of the people who insulted me and I insulted back.

Did I hurt your feefees?
>>
>>14651929
I said it wasn't a trick and it wasn't.
The fact that you see being asked "when was the last time you went to a party" as a personal attack speaks volumes.
You realize most people would say, like... "last month" or whatever without becoming so defensive, right? And they wouldn't add "you're a waste of spunk" to their answer, either.

You seem like a truly unbearable person. I'd have killed myself too if I had to put up with you.
>>
>>14651940
>did I hurt your feefees??
>why is everyone insulting me on a personal way instead of debating me rationally??
You realise you've been throwing shit at everyone else for every single post for about 10 replies now, right? It's too late to play the 'I'm here for reasonable calm discourse' card now.
>>
>>14651929
>>14651940
>my best friend killed me because I was such a shitty person
>did I hurt your feefees?
Looks like the experience really taught you a lot. Glad to see you decided to try improve as a person.
>>
>>14651945
Look at your post.
Look at your previous posts
Who are you fooling you stupid disengious bitch. You're fucking stupid to argue in any meaningful way so you stoop to personal fucking insults like all fucktards.

What was the fucking point of you asking it if it was not a backhanded insult.
You don't even go into why you ask in the post I'm responding too. Or expand upon it.

It's a cheap overly used tactic oft employed by asshole who want to pretend to be the bigger person. Are you that fucktard who did the whole "YOURE AN ASSHOLE AND IM OUT OF HERE" thing?
>>
>>14651956
I've been responding to people who flung shit at me personally with a fist full of my own shit.

People pretending to be completely innocent and receiving naught but scorn from some mean old internet bully is...just. Bitchery.

This isn't some random forum on the asscrack of nowhere's ville. This is 4chan. Nut up and get the fuck out of fucktown.

>>14651962
Thanks for the passive agressive insult bitch. Don't break your flabby arms patting yourself on the back now.
>>
>>14651968
>stupid disengious bitch
>disengious
>you're fucking stupid to argue
>you stoop to personal fucking insults like all fucktards
>what was the fucking point
>oft employed by asshole
>fucktard

wew lad
>>
>>14651980
>I've been responding to people who flung shit at me personally with a fist full of my own shit.
You sound like a woman
>>
>>14651929
>Oh, okay then. I'll just ignore you.

That's fine, I'm having enough fun watching you make an ass of yourself.
>>
>>14651985
Come on girl. Come on.
Come on now.
You can't be this dumb.
You can't honestly think people don't see through your shit.
Do you honestly believe everyone here is dumb or that you're particularly clever?

>>14651988
A woman calling a man a woman as an insult. Wow.
Now tell me, why should I give a single fuck about people like you when you talk about strong female characters?
>>
>>14651980
You are literally such a shitty person it made someone kill themselves. In real life.
So I'm not really feeling like you saying I have flabby arms (???) is all that hard to take. Even if I did have flabby arms (?????) the reality is I've never killed anyone by being a shitty person, and I probably never will. You have a miserable life and even as an Anonymous poster on a mecha anime forum your unbearable shittiness shines through. You literally cannot insult me because your life is objectively inferior to mine.

Sorry if I hurt your feefees.
Did you hurt your friend's parent's feefees when your shittiness killed their son?
>>
>>14651999
I was laughing at your triggered spergpost being typed through so much autistic rage you spelled words wrong. It's that simple.
>You can't honestly think people don't see through your shit.
>Do you honestly believe everyone here is dumb or that you're particularly clever?

wew
>>
File: lacus.jpg (20KB, 363x272px) Image search: [Google]
lacus.jpg
20KB, 363x272px
EVERYONE STOP FUCKING FIGHTING
>>
>>14652019
There's one guy fighting with everyone else while they ask him to stop or fuck off already.
And nobody knows why.
>>
>>14651929
>Was this you?

yes.

>Because you stated why you thought they were strong and it's the very thing that I hate when they try to make "strong" women.

When I say the role "reserved for men", I mean narratively. The role of the protagonists.

I grant you that my english is atrocious, but you have some problem if the first thing that comes to your mind is:

>oh my God, now women want to pee standing up like men!!!!!

Nope. I did not mean that. I tried in every way, to explain to you that a strong female character is a well written character where the author spent time for give her personality and an important role in the story.

If even a secondary character can face some conflicts or difficulties cshe an grow like a MC. If she also has an agenda and a personal goal, her story can even develop in a parallel way and her actions could also bring some unexpected choices, because this mean that she not only exists to suck the Mc.
>>
>>14652001
You still going about that suicide shit, fatass? I put that in there to see how low you people would get. And you didn't dissappoint.

If you complete fucking morons are stupid enough to fall for something like that and to try to use it as a tool, then you're not only easily manipulated but you're petty scumbags as well.

That means that I have no reason to ask you guys anything else.
Want to know why?
Because they can slap tits on a character that is for all intents and purposes a dude or give a common generic half naked whore a power boost and call them strong and have them beat up a guy while screaming GURL POWAH you'll fucking buy it.
Because you're that easy.
Because you're that cheap.
And because of that, the opinion of no one in this thread so far means a damned thing.
It's just a meaningless echo chamber for idiots where any real discussion is poopooed and shouted down by cheap easy to remember bullshit and even cheaper insults designed solely to manipulate the dumb and ignorant.

IM FUCKING DISAPPOINTED IN YOU PEOPLE
>>
>>14652036
Jokes on you, I was only pretending to make fun of your pretend suicide story.
>>
>>14652036
>I only lied about my friend committing suicide to see how low you people would go, you're disgusting, ugh
Sure pal.
I admit it was stupid of anyone to believe you had a friend. It's too far fetched.
>>
File: heyeverybody.jpg (26KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
heyeverybody.jpg
26KB, 349x642px
>>14652036
>I put that in there to see how low you people would get. And you didn't dissappoint.

>This is 4chan. Nut up and get the fuck out of fucktown.
>>
>>14652036
>Because they can slap tits on a character that is for all intents and purposes a dude or give a common generic half naked whore a power boost and call them strong and have them beat up a guy while screaming GURL POWAH you'll fucking buy it.
Who said that? Or anything close to it?

Tell you what, why don't YOU name 10 strong female characters and explain why you like them
>>
File: Both of you niggas are stupid.gif (3MB, 538x403px) Image search: [Google]
Both of you niggas are stupid.gif
3MB, 538x403px
>This thread
Y'all niggaz is dumb
>>
>>14652005
You were outed.
Damage control isn't going to save you.

>>14652034
>yes.
Okay then.

>When I say the role "reserved for men", I mean narratively. The role of the protagonists.
That doesn't make any fucking sense. For every one story starring a man there is a story staring a woman. Are you actually stating that being a protaganist of a story is an exclusively male endeavor? Cause that's both ignorant and more then a little sexist.

>I grant you that my english is atrocious, but you have some problem if the first thing that comes to your mind is:
>>oh my God, now women want to pee standing up like men!!!!!
No, don't do that. Don't do the blow up something someone else said to make your weak point seem somehow more valid thing.
That's cheap. And I never even hinted at that.

>Nope. I did not mean that. I tried in every way, to explain to you that a strong female character is a well written character where the author spent time for give her personality and an important role in the story.
Okay. But if they can be easily replaced by any random guy then they were never important at all.
And can you give me the name of a strong female character that is physically weak or a villian? I'm genuinely honestly curious.

>If even a secondary character can face some conflicts or difficulties cshe an grow like a MC. If she also has an agenda and a personal goal, her story can even develop in a parallel way and her actions could also bring some unexpected choices, because this mean that she not only exists to suck the Mc.

So she's not strong unless she has the same importance to the plot or story as the MC and doesn't have sex with the MC at all?

Every story isn't a harem and every single chick in every single story is not obligated to fuck the male mc or vice versa.

The romance portion of the character only exists as a way to lure in a female audience and get males to give a damn. It's pure cold logical marketing. Period. Not some conspiracy against women.
>>
>>14652101
Outed as what?
>>
>>14652043
>>14652050
>>14652056
Uh huh.

>>14652060
Everything you idiots said screamed that. It's all that it would actually take to please you tards.
Give me a minute.
>>
>>14652112
A cunt.
>>
>>14652101
>No, don't do that.
>Don't do the blow up something someone else said to make your weak point seem somehow more valid thing.

And you write...

>Are you actually stating that being a protaganist of a story is an exclusively male endeavor? Cause that's both ignorant and more then a little sexist.

Anon, you did Literally the same thing.
>>
>>14652189
Sure lad, and your posts showed everyone what a champ you are
>>
>>14652158
>Uh huh.

Glad you agree we "outed you" as an idiot.
>>
>>14652207
The difference is that I didn't blow anything out of proportion or misconstrue anything. You actually outright state that.
>>
>>14652101
It's fun how you are so unbearable that people believed you could drive someone to suicide. What does that tell you?
>>
>>14652158
In no particular order.

Morbito Guardian spirit
She's intelligent, stoic, strong, kind. Her physical strength and talent as a spearwoman are part of who she is and both her power and in some ways her curse.
Would skeet in her.

Yoko TTGL
She's a down to earth kind hearted and insightful young woman who's talent as a sniper is unparalleled.
Would dick her down doggy style.

The Baroness from the 80's verson of GIJoe.
Cunning, brilliant, resourceful, machevellian, cunt. The fun kind of bitch
Would root in a most rapetastic manner.

Card Captor Sakura
Clever optimistic brave little girl who fights the forces of evil while being cute as fuck.
Would kiss on forehead and buy cupcakes from.

Storm from the X-men
Beautiful, noble, intelligent, inspired leader, powerful in all senses of the word and worshipped as a goddess and queen.
Would fuck like a whore and impregnate

Nakiami from Xam'd, the lost memories
Stoic, wise beyond her years yet naive, skillful, self sacrificing. Brilliant pilot.
Would feel bad about taking her V card but would take her to pound town regardless.

Rinko Iori from GBF
Fun, sweet, fuck hot, kind, loving, fuck hot, awesome character all around.
She's strong in the ways that can't be quantified by how much she can lift or her sweet fightan skillz.
Would send her to O town on a bullet train.

Izumi Curtis FMA
Pure bad ass, brilliant, tortured, loving, demands respect and receives it even if she doesn't ask.
I think to highly of her to fuck her in the ass. But if my dick just so happens to pop out of her cunt during doggy and slips in there...well...oops.

Rukia from Bleach
An amazing well rounded and fun character. Intelligent, cautious, diligent, kind, beyond loyal, fun as fuck. Has a perfect peach shaped ass.
Would use her like an adorable fleshlight.

Sonoshee McLaren Redline
She's adedicated woman who's one of the most talented drivers in the universe.
Would rawdog her in the backseat of a speeding car.
>>
>>14652311
It's actually funny that you would keep this up long after I got bored of stringing you easily manipulated tards along.
But keep going.
Your attempts at saving face are interesting reading.
>>
>>14652505
>Yoko
You're serious, aren't you?

>Storm
Rogue was better though
>>
>>14652542
Just ignore the sad faggot. Look through the posts, the guy is an autistic loser with mental problems.
>>
>>14652505
They must love you at /r9k/
>>
>>14652542
Yoko? Yes I am.
Explain why she isn't a strong character.

Rogue?
The first thing rogue did after gaining the ability to touch people was dump gambit and fuck an 99year old genocidal lunatic who was directly responsible for half of all antimutant hatred on the planet. She also remained a giant bitch even though she no longer had any reason for it.
She isn't strong or interesting. She was just a character that was momentarily great because of a few factors. Once they were gone she went back to being the trash she was in the 80's.
No, she was worse because she not only didn't have her AH CANNAE TOUCH ANYONE thing to give her bitchy personality and give her pathos but she got a power boost that all but neutered her as a character.

>>14652564
You're that fat bitch who's feelings I hurt early on aren't you?
>>
>>14652637
Anon, at least 10 people have made fun of your sperging and autistic blog posts in this thread so far. They can't all be overweight women.
But whatever you want to tell yourself.
>>
>>14652653
Anon, you're trying and failing to protect your ego here.
It's kind of painful.
At a certain point, you're going to have to ask yourself. Are you actually like defending this thread from an autist or are you just a dumbass with hurt feelings who's ganging up with a few other dumbasses with hurt feeling to play dogpile on the outside guy.

None of you have made any points, none of you have even attempted to talk, and you've all just been flinging shit everywhere like absoltue fucktards and acting like poor innocent victims of that one big bad internet bully who's been picking on little old you all.
You people could have actually ignored me and let me talk to the one person who wanted to talk about this instead of write reams of utterly useless flowery nothing.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 640x571px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 640x571px
>>14650130
Not him but Armstrong was right
>>
>>14652677
>tl;dr
All I know is you're the one who posted this >>14651968

Look at all that mad. No amount of forced aloof "I was only pretending" posting now will change that. It doesn't help that this is only one of many furious posts you wrote.
>>
>>14652691
Yeah you read it bitch.
Go away now.
You've lost.
>>
>>14652719
You win. I'm going to bed now.
Just before I go, though...
>>14652101
>>14652036
>>14652034
>>14651999
>>14651980
>>14651968
>>14651929
>>14651868
>>14651805
>>14651684
lol
>>
File: 1466203351062.jpg (105KB, 720x438px) Image search: [Google]
1466203351062.jpg
105KB, 720x438px
>>14652505
>being this retarded
>>
>>14652742
I genuinely don't think I've ever seen someone this mad on /m/ before. They must be from /v/ or something.
>>
File: 1452157798347.jpg (138KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1452157798347.jpg
138KB, 600x800px
>>
>>14653533
Goddamn she is fine
>>
File: 1456020266677.jpg (472KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456020266677.jpg
472KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>14653533
Why isn't there more porn of her?
>>
File: 1466840523778.jpg (49KB, 413x600px) Image search: [Google]
1466840523778.jpg
49KB, 413x600px
>>14653604
Dunno, aside from the Homare pics, there's a couple doujins here and there.
>>
>>14653611
from the thumbnail I almost thought it was a figma and then imagined someone spending several hours detailing the shadows on that ass to appear so realistic

I like it
>>
Rate gundam series by waifu potential. So far I've only seen 0079, 0080, and 08th MS Team, and the first two were pretty disappointing in the waifu department. I am on a mission to find only the cutest and best girls

>Inb4 ugly redheads getting put at the top of your list

That's just bad taste
>>
File: 1444832044326.jpg (57KB, 364x599px) Image search: [Google]
1444832044326.jpg
57KB, 364x599px
>>
>>14651261
Noriko was a whiny bitch most of the series, Lal'c was a much stronger character
>>
File: 1243572842088.jpg (14KB, 412x310px) Image search: [Google]
1243572842088.jpg
14KB, 412x310px
>mfw /m/ thinks they know women.
>>
File: Noriko.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Noriko.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>14653663
You know, it's that thing called character growth.
>>
>>14653684
Bitches and whores
>>
Does Gundam have some ultra cheery positive girls?

Straight up Pollyanna.
>>
>>14650183
I fucking love Kati Mannequin. I want her to dom me
>>
>>14659424
Patrick please.
>>
File: 1360298661902.jpg (83KB, 980x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1360298661902.jpg
83KB, 980x1000px
>>14645299
probably to make up for the fact that 95 percent of the other female characters are going to be weak piss-ants that are dependent on the local 14-18 year old teenage boys' gundam pilot boner-driven protection?
>>
>>14657401
practically every single series has at least one
Thread posts: 178
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.