[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/m/ i would like to hear everyones opinions on gundam age im

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Cover7.jpg (83KB, 640x635px) Image search: [Google]
Cover7.jpg
83KB, 640x635px
/m/ i would like to hear everyones opinions on gundam age im about 14 episode in and i find it fun so far
>>
>>14640365
The mechs were good.
>>
The main protagonists get increasingly retarded with each generation.
>>
>>14640365
It suffers from numerous, fairly severe failings but it's not the worst thing ever made.

If you're enjoying it, keep watching - I imagine it's lot better when you can marathon it rather than having to wait a whole week between episodes when so many of them are mediocre, as I had to.

Pretty good OPs and EDs as well.
>>
>>14640365

It's pretty good.
>>
The martians could have moved second moon the entire time and chose not to until right at the end.

That's all you need to know.
>>
it atleast has good mech designs and i do have a soft spot for gen's 1 and 2.

gen 3 has promise but goes full retard.
>>
>>14640365
I enjoyed the first two generations and the first few episodes of the third one. They pull some nice stuff with returning characters from the first to second generations and Flit and Asemu are pretty good protagonists. In the third generation, it takes on the typical 'Violence is bad, pacifism is good' message and some characters go to places that really aren't good. I suggest just watching the first two gens.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.