[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry to bother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: KIMG0112.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0112.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
my thread got "Thread archived." so I just want to answer to questions on my thread.

>What is the general opinion on American gun ownership? Do Japanese people see it as childish or do they wish gun laws were less strict?

I guess the most of Japanese think why US government still allow to sell or own guns, even gun shooting crimes happens this often. Buying guns to protect from guns? Huh, we don’t have guns but police in Japan, so we feel so weird to see the gun situation in the US.

>Has anyone ever called you "eleven"?

No, but I was called No.7 in jail :P

>What do you think of Miyazaki Hayao, OP?

He is the Main culprit to increase the population of Otaku by making movie “Kazeno tanino Nausicaa.”His movie was the gateway to the deep Anime Otaku way in 30 years before. Before Nausicaa, anime was totally for kids thing, but Nausicaa had more message like “save the nature,” so even school teacher recommended to see it. Nausicaa also had everything to catch the hidden otaku souls in every single boy. It is the story of war, fight, military, aircraft, tank, gun, knife, adventure, legend, survival, insect and cute girl with big tits. So, we still love him. A lot.

>kek, as much as I love you guys I think self determination is important and I think the US wouldn't know how to run your country. Besides, with our next election we're going to have a chaotic four years, so you might want to rethink it.

Huh, I think you are right. We both are not able to run each country. There are many of big difference between us in culture and customs. As you say, I feel sorry for you guys after next election. What is happening in the US? Wake up, people!
>>
>Good luck on that. (with a pic of a big bong)
I really miss that. I wish you could send the THC smoke in digital signals.

>Two questions Nippon-sensei
>How do you feel about the CG in Berserk?

CG means Computer Graphic, right? Personally I don’t like CG in animation, painting graphic and computer graphic don’t match to each other. Book makes us imagine the world of story, 2D manga and animation also, but 3D CG does not. In Berserk,
CG and painted character is so separated, I mean, you can tell this is CG and that is paint. I think it bothers me.

>Does anyone young in japan know who Go Nagai is? Is there any interest in A new >Devilman anime? Do people generally like or dislike Shin Mazinger?

Some of youngs knows him. For me, new Devilman and Shin Mazinger didn’t make good result. Who did they make those movie for? For youngs, it was like “the cartoon that my dad used to watch,” and for adults, “I prefer to watch Action or Sci-Fi.” Only otaku around 50 got crazy about it. “People didn’t care” is my answer.
>OP did you watch the new Gojira film? How do the Japanese feel about Anno giving Gojira spine lasers and the freaky tail thing?

No. The reason is the things you already told. I think that is insane. But the movie with box-office revenue exceeding pretty much yen, that I really don’t know who is going.
>Is smoking weed very common in japan? I figured it was very taboo

Not common, but not special anymore. It IS very taboo still. You go jail for 3 month if you get caught, and if its second time, you go prison for 1 and half year. I was in jail for purchasing weed, but there was no evidence, so I got out in 18 days. Smoking weed and doing crack is so same in Japan. I will say its so stupid.
>>
>What's your favorite candy? Are you familiar with the Muv-luv series? If not, do yourself a favor and try it out, there are games if you prefer those to anime.

Candy? Hmm, ah-ha! Kanro-ame!
https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=%E3%82%AB%E3%83%B3%E3%83%AD%E9%A3%B4&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjc-PCL5s3OAhVFspQKHTF9AvEQ_AUICCgB&biw=1525&bih=736&dpr=0.9

Chelsea yogurt
https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=%E3%82%AB%E3%83%B3%E3%83%AD%E9%A3%B4&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjc-PCL5s3OAhVFspQKHTF9AvEQ_AUICCgB&biw=1525&bih=736&dpr=0.9#tbm=isch&q=%E3%83%81%E3%82%A7%E3%83%AB%E3%82%B7%E3%83%BC%E3%80%80%E3%83%A8%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B0%E3%83%AB%E3%83%88

And I don’t know about Muv-luv. I don’t play Eroge, which is erotic game. I have tried once before, but I didn’t go into it. I prefer real girl, even if I got to pay for it. The prostitution in Japan is heaven man. But the most of it is not for foreigner, sorry.

>Why scare him away from mecha with shit like Muv-Luv?

Haha, don’t worry, Im having fun with those questions too.
>Japanese man, tell me. Why do your country love heroes like Kirito from SAO or Kira from SEED?

We love the character with hidden super power or skill and sad past, so otaku can get into the story. Quarter back in high school is bullying a geek, at the time the geek think “I will kill you someday!” but the “someday” will never come in real world, but in the anime. So you can imagine IF you are Kirito or Kira. Sad past makes story more depth. Back ground is important, like the movie Wolverine X-men ZERO, I guess.
>>
and now I would like to move to k/
>>
thanks all of you guys! it was so much fun!
>>
File: 1455256062037.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455256062037.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>14637231
>He is the Main culprit to increase the population of Otaku by making movie “Kazeno tanino Nausicaa.”

That's quite a.. revelation.
>>
>>14637231
>It is the story of war, fight, military, aircraft, tank, gun, knife, adventure, legend, survival, insect and cute girl with big tits.
>>
File: 1460652246901.jpg (82KB, 492x478px) Image search: [Google]
1460652246901.jpg
82KB, 492x478px
>>14637241
>I prefer real girl, even if I got to pay for it. The prostitution in Japan is heaven man. But the most of it is not for foreigner, sorry.
>>
>>14637303
And they wonder why there's a population collapse in Japan these days.
>>
>>14637231
>why US allow guns
>shooting crimes happens this often
>Buying guns to protect from guns?
>we don’t have guns but police
Why are /pol/ tier questions on /m/?
Anyways, people who never experienced certain freedom would have a hard time understanding it, and subhuman criminals obtaining and abusing these freedom shouldn't drag down everyone else since criminals have no respect for rights anyways.
>>
>>14637238
>Who did they make those movie for?
For me?

I'm not even 30 yet, and Shin Mazinger is one of my favourite shows.

>People didn’t care
Of course. Gundam is all the rage. But that's understandable. Gundam had 3 decades of constant tv series and ovas. Mazinger was absent for 2 good decades, and barely present in the decades that it was in.

But I personally find Go Nagai mecha intellectual properties a lot more exciting and interesting than whatever these modern checklists like Code Geass and TTGL were selling.

The Japanese youth is totally clueless about anything. The new Macross is absolute garbage, but it's going to sell regardless because muh idols. It's gay as fuck.

I mean, do they even know what their dispute with China even is. Guess not.
>>
File: 1435090861642s.jpg (3KB, 125x123px) Image search: [Google]
1435090861642s.jpg
3KB, 125x123px
Also, tell your nip friends, I want a new proper Devilman anime. I don't want any of current Japanese trends. If Japan can't make it, tell Go Nagai to sell his ip to me, and I'll hire the best animators around to make the greatest anime you'll ever see.
>>
>>14637798
>and Shin Mazinger is one of my favourite shows.
>The Japanese youth is totally clueless about anything. The new Macross is absolute garbage, but it's going to sell regardless because muh idols

Hipster Faggot: The Post.

Please, tell us more about how you hate all the popular shows and like all these "underappreciated", frankly shit by every metric in existence, shows just because they're not popular or well known.
>>
>>14637821
>how you hate all the popular shows
I don't. I actually like Naruto.

I only hate Macross and latest Gundam shit, because frankly, IBO is shit.

>frankly shit by every metric in existence
Sure thing Pablo. Next thing you'll tell me that you aren't really a spic, but actually an Italian in disguise.

What's next? Mazinger is sexist because it doesn't appease to your metrosexual tendencies? Do tell me more, tumblrina.
>>
I hope China nukes Japan one day.
>>
>>14637863
>d-do I fit in guys?
>oh wait this isn't /pol/
>I am a retard please fuck my face
>>
>>14637839
>I actually like Naruto
Ah, a much simpler case then. You have what many would call "shit taste."
>>
>>14637913
Sure thing Pablo. Keep believing that anything that hack Kawamori makes is good.
>>
>>14637894
Nice projecting, Juan.
>>
>>14637755
That's not /pol/ tier at all. It's an extremely relevant cultural gap in that they seem to love guns like we do yet their access to them is the opposite of what we have. Do you not remember Upotte?
>>
America only has guns because they like shooting each other.

You know how America berates other third world countries for being violent and uncivilised? Well, guns make their violence and barbarism at home "cool" and "hip".

You turn on the tv everyday and what do you see? Steve and Mario blowing each other apart with bazookas.
>>
>>14637928
Macross Delta isn't good. But at least it's not Shit Mazinger. Keep projecting spic names and tumblrshit on me as long as it makes you feel better about your taste though.
>>
>>14637964
>other third world countries
Kek, that was actually pretty subtle
>>
>>14637969
Calm down Carlos. Don't you have a bull fighting match today?

>Macross Delta isn't good. But at least it's not
I hope this helps you sleep at night.
>>
Macross Delta is p great actually. They're basically just /o/tards hating on automatic transmissions out of cultural obligation. Pay them no mind.
>>
>>14637969
>Macross Delta isn't good
Not only it isn't "good", it's the worst piece of excrement that has ever been shat out by a Japanese asshole.

Two nukes weren't enough.
>>
>>14637983
So this is why people don't go to Mazinger or Getter threads anymore. When you're arguing against someone who is this desparate to live in a hugbox, discussion goes out the window. Ooga booga, I'm the magic spic who lives under your bed. Congrats, maybe Nagai will let you suck his ghostly dick for defending his shitty IP.
>>
>>14638016
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE: The Post

Man, are you triggered that easily? Don't worry, I got the perfect free space for you "hispanics".

>>>garada
>>
>>14638016
>When you're arguing against
Where is your argument?

you hate it because it's popular!!!! is not an argument, spic.
>>
File: 1449300805863.jpg (123KB, 329x338px) Image search: [Google]
1449300805863.jpg
123KB, 329x338px
I feel bad for OP. his attempt to connect with /k/ anons was ignored.
>>
>>14640182
Well yes, he isn't a nubile African-American boy or an equally black gun, so they wouldn't care.
>>
>>14640182
hmm, so sad.
>>
>>14637964
America has firearms because they've kept their gun culture from a hundred years ago while other countries have dropped them.

The reason why Britain got rid of most of its gun rights (and was the country to invent them in the most place) was because the Police didn't like the end of the death penalty and wanted to restrict access to everything. America still has the death penalty so there was never a push from the police in the same way.
>>
>>14640804
Btw the bongs would take away SCARY weapons from people such as rubber mallets, screwdrivers, knives, and bike wheels.
In fact, they recently banned zombie knives because apparently these neon green edgy novelties are DESIGNED TO INFLICT MAXIMUM DAMAGE ON HUMANS. They treat their people like three-year olds.
There's even knife bins that say "Get a life, bin that knife" in public areas
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.