[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As someone who greatly enjoyed the Legendary Defender reboot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: CoooHtRVIAACCnk.jpg (238KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
CoooHtRVIAACCnk.jpg
238KB, 1200x800px
As someone who greatly enjoyed the Legendary Defender reboot and has fond memories of Voltron cartoons from my childhood, is anything in the rest of the Voltron/Golion franchise worth getting into?

I'm talking any of the older Voltron/Golion stuff, Dairugger, the comics, or any of the various reboots? My memories of the original cartoon are incredibly vague and it was dubbed so I have no idea if it's any good.

Also general Voltron discussion.
>>
>>14633343
Golion is a fun thing to jump into from vague memories of Voltron.
There's a lot of weirdly gory bits they cut.
>>
>>14633347
When I was reading up on the original version of Golion I was surprised, the show actually seems rather dark for a glorified you commercial and seems much more in the vein of an actual Sci-fi show.
>>
>>14633348
Toy commercial*
>>
>>14633348
>seems much more in the vein of an actual Sci-fi show.
it's still dumb as hell
but it gets much goofier when you have the mix of dumb hijinks and it also literally rains blood
>>
golion's pretty great but kinda blindsides you with how violent it is right off the bat especially if you're used to voltron. i have a few of the comics and they're legit. been into voltron for ages and that reboot was surprisingly excellent (although i do miss the original "form feet and legs" dialogue)
>>
>>14633367
Dairugger...I'm not even sure how to explain that one.
>>
>>14634946
My only qualms with the reboot is no "And I'll form the head" and the princess's dumb mice
>>
>>14633343
>Voltron/Golion franchise worth getting into?
No
>>
>>14636684
What makes you say that, friend?
>>
>>14636852
Golion, Dairugger, and all American voltron shows are shit.
>>
>>14636862
What if I said I enjoyed the newest series and have a nostalgic fondness for the original?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.