[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

**Why does /m/ hate TTGL so much?** Give me actually GOOD reasons why.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 32

File: p189467_b_v8_ac.jpg (347KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p189467_b_v8_ac.jpg
347KB, 960x1440px
**Why does /m/ hate TTGL so much?**
Give me actually GOOD reasons why.
>>
>>14630743

Who said we hate TTGL?

I think of it like I think of a really good cover band.

Yeah, they sound great and they're flashy as fuck, but that doesn't mean ANYTHING they're doing is original.

I like TTGL, I just know it's FAR from the "greatest mecha show ever!" that every mexican thinks it is.
>>
>>14630750
I just constantly hear a bunch of shit when TTGL is brought up.
I'm not upset over the opinion or anything. Just curious as to why is it like semi common.
>>
I think the suit designs are terrible.
I don't like the characters for the most part, a few are ok.
>>
I can't. I'm not /m/. I'm not part of the hivemind. And I don't think the board has personhood.

I can tell you why I hate it (actually no I can't, I just am very critical of it. I don't actually hate it.), but you didn't ask for my opinion.

nice shrimpy bait
>>
File: Hi, Nono.jpg (142KB, 1915x1075px) Image search: [Google]
Hi, Nono.jpg
142KB, 1915x1075px
>>14630743
>**Why does /m/ hate TTGL so much?**

You're mistaking hatred of the fanbase for hatred of the show.
I don't have anything against the show, I liked it, it's good and fun. At the same time I'm rational about its rating which is on the lower end of the mecha shows I'd watched.
Saying it as it is is not "hating" on the show in the slightest.
>>
Aw, okay. Thanks for clearing things up.
>>
>>14630750
A better comparison would be a spiritual successor.

>>14630778
Does it even have a fanbase anymore? It came out almost a decade ago. This seems like a cop-out.
>>
>>14630789
>Does it even have a fanbase anymore?
Of course it does.

Naruto ended. Harry Potter ended. Twilight ended. Did any of those stop having fanbases?
>>
>>14630789
It still gets daily "THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER" threads on /a/, and I've seen a lot of people who's only experience with mecha is Code Geass/TTGL/EVA say TTGL is a totally unique and original look at mecha
>>
>>14630798
Naruto ended recently. The other two aren't really comparable.

Still, a decade. Where are all of the TTGL fans hiding? Because they're not there.
>>
>>14630800
Those threads are totally tongue in cheek.

Does that really constitute a fanbase? I see more people talk about Code Geass here than anywhere else.
>>
>>14630798
>Harry Potter
>Twilight
I actually don't feel the presence of those fanbases much anymore. Maybe that's because I've shifted between spheres of the internet in the last seven years, but they must've died down to a significant extent.
>>
>>14630789
>Does it even have a fanbase anymore?

Look where you are, anon. We are a /m/echa anime board... if no one else on Earth was, we would still be a part of it.
>>
>>14630821
That's true.
>>
>>14630743

Here are good reasons.

Because you make incessant threads like these for years. Obviously, no one hated it at first, but then, you fags kept making the same "why you hate ttgl?" threads. Honestly, I had a neutral meh opinion towards TTGL, but then you wouldn't stop shitting up /m/ with garbage threads like this.

Because you think you are a special snowflake who's entitled to hearing about only good opinions about your favourite show and get butthurt everytime someone shits on it.

Because you have a superiority complex, and put this generic toy commercial on a pedestal, and expect people to take your monkey opera seriously.

And lastly, it's just kinda forgettable to me. I would have forgotten about it if people didn't have to remind me of its existence every week.
>>
>>14630807
>Because they're not there.
First of all you never stipulated on here. You said fanbase. It gets active daily discssions in all the normalfag places. Second if you mean it's not discussed on /m/. Yeah, fucking bullshit.

https://desuarchive.org/m/search/text/%22gurren%20Lagann%22/
You want to see what a dead show with no discussion or fanbase looks like?
https://desuarchive.org/m/search/text/%22vipers%20creed%22/

>But those are trolling/jokes/Ironic
Even you could argue that the threads themselves are "ironic" They are always filled with people arguing about the ending, that rossiu was right, etc. If there were no fans discussing it, there would be no arguments.
>>
>>14630841
For the fanbase to be annoying enough to make you reconsider how you feel about a show, wouldn't they have to be in a place where you can see them?

The solution to that is: stop going to places where people have opinions you dislike.

That's really secondary to the main point though. TTGL still has a decent amount of discussion, but nowhere near enough to the level that should make you recoil in disgust.
>>
Like all Imaishi shows, it's vapid and devoid of content.

Once you get past the gar faggotry, TTGL is literally nothing. You can't have good discussions about it because the show itself is shallow as fuck.

This is why OP makes threads like these, because there's literally nothing else to discuss.

Even retarded shows like Code Geass can generate more discussion because it's a lot more filled with actual shit compared to TTGL.
>>
>>14630819
Just because they are quieter doesn't mean they aren't there.

There are fanbases for shows that were canceled years ago, like Kochack the Night Stalker.

Or better yet, Rocky Horror picture show. Next to no new content, came out years ago, and fuckers are still dressing in drag and spraying each other with water.
>>
>>14630852
Style is substance. It's animation.

Even if what you said was true, it wouldn't be a reason to hold against the show. Totally fallacious argument.
>>
>>14630854
But are they seriously still big enough to piss you off unless you're standing in the middle of a midnight showing?
>>
>>14630856
Oh I would hold it against the show, because it attempted some pseudo intellectual garbage in its second half, and failed hard at it.

It doesn't help that fans would put up a show that's so empty on a pedestal either.

No one's complaining about GaoGaiGar or some other shit like that, because no one is actually putting it on a pedestal. (Except for the one who shall not be named), but you get the point.
>>
>>14630850
>For the fanbase to be annoying enough
That has nothing to do with me.

Someone said "does it have a fanbase" and I answered the god damn question. My first post in the thread. I never said the fanbase is annoying. (It is, but I judge the show based on the show itself. And GL has enough flaws it doesn't need help) That was someone else.

Next time you want to argue that other fanbases shouldn't affect personal enjoyment. Lead with that. Don't start with false assortments that are easily disproven.
>>
>>14630876
This is something I've only seen recently, unless I've not been paying attention.

Pseudo intellectual? What the fuck?

Is it devoid of all narrative or trying to be deep? Which is it?
>>
>>14630878
If we're talking about whether a fanbase can be annoy enough to warrant disliking a show, and you weigh in, pardon me for assuming you feel the same. There's literally no way I could have known you hadn't, or that it was only your first post.
>>
>>14630886
Its narrative is paper thin that's for sure.

TTGL reminds me of Star Wars Episode 7. Play all the checklist cliches right, and make the audience feel good, but then you start hating it after you realise how shallow and safe it was.
>>
I'm mostly indifferent to TTGL, but I do find its popularity baffling. It's such a safe and by the numbers show that I truly don't understand why it threw the internet into an absolute uproar over it. With Code Geass, it makes sense. With NGE, it makes somewhat less sense, but I still understand. But TTGL? Even during its time, there many, many other shows airing that were just like it.
>>
>>14630743

I dont hate it. It is hipsters who probably hated it. They sort of have a threshold of popularity, once all the "plebs" like it, it crossed their threshold level of popularity and began to hate it because it is too mainstream for them. They want only few select "kindred" or chosen one to like what they like, god forbid a plebian liked what they liked.
>>
>>14630989
It's the opposite problem actually. Most people on /m/ get upset that plebs watch TTGL and think they've seen the epitome of mecha anime and that it's pointless to watch anything else. The fact that the show created a lot of newfag powerlevel threads doesn't help
>>
I don't hate TTGL but I will say it has some faults with connecting storylines together. The show seems to go from 0-60 then back to 0 going up to 60, stopping and repeating the cycle.
>>
>>14630999
It's one of those weird things that people are accused of only hating GL since it's popular, usually by people who only like GL since it's popular.
>>
File: Gainax fans.png (24KB, 802x263px) Image search: [Google]
Gainax fans.png
24KB, 802x263px
>>14630743
Because people who like it are people like this
>>
>>14630999
That's just an excuse for people who can't deal with the fact that not everyone thinks ttgl's good. I like Star Wars. I think it's good, regardless of whether it's popular or not.

I don't like TTGL because it's too safe and predictable. That's all there is to it. You're just in denial because you're so biased for the series that you refuse to see outside of it.
>>
>>14631172
What exactly am I in denial about? I don't give two shits about TTGL and I actually do hold the same opinion. People who watch TTGL and then refuse to watch anything else are either fucking retards or shallow "anime fans" who only watch the hip, trendy shows that they can discuss with their IRL friends and their fellow Gaiafags
>>
Because it promotes toxic masculinity.
>>
>>14631160
Why can't people just recognize that it's nothing super special or groundbreaking, and just a fun ride that pays homage to those who came before?

It's literally an amusement park ride and there is nothing wrong with that
>>
I liked it, but I stopped watching at the timeskip.

From what I've heard I didn't lose anything of value.
>>
>>14631801
You missed GIGA DRILL MAXIMUM.
>>
>>14631830
Only because you make it so goddamn easy.
>>
>>14631830
Speaking of bullying, what did your doctor recommend you do for treatment after he diagnosed your PTSD?
>>
>>14631830
>They'll certainly rush to it's defense every time I complain about how there was no shota I wanted to fuck in it.
>>
>>14631830
>rush to it's defense
>rush to it is defense
Maybe you should criticize your own poor English skills before trying to criticize anyone else's work.
>>
>>14631830
No they point out you are making shit up, and criticizing things that don't actually happen in the show. I'd be okay with your opinion if you didn't lie about the show.
>>
>>14631906
>if I call it a "different perspective" then I can't be wrong!

STOP TRIGGERING ME WITH YOUR ANTI-INTELLECTUALISM.
>>
File: yoko.jpg (182KB, 727x1098px)
yoko.jpg
182KB, 727x1098px
>>14631906
There's plenty more women who know that Gurren Lagann is some good shit.
>>
>>14631906
>and transwomen
Why do you need to label them? Why not just call them 'women', if that's how they identify themselves now, unless you're deliberately segregating them like the transphobic hypocrite you are?
>>
>>14631830
Do you rush to defend your openly racist pedo boyfriend?
>>
>>14631906
How does it feel knowing that TTGL will always be well loved and popular, that only one or two other people will ever agree with you on your opinions, GaoGaiGar will never get the same level of attention, and that you're just going to be laughed at for all eternity?
>>
File: 1351529090999.jpg (32KB, 250x250px)
1351529090999.jpg
32KB, 250x250px
>It's an /m/ baits shrimpy with yet another TTGL thread
>>
>>14631906
>There's a difference between "making shit up" and having a different perspective
There is!

But unfortunately you can't comprehend it since what you do is quite clearly making shit up.
>>
File: 1469146244300.png (139KB, 500x354px)
1469146244300.png
139KB, 500x354px
>>14631906
>Clawshrimpy is still here
>He's SJW now

Holy fuck I leave for a few months and it's 2011 again, glorious
>>
The second half was a complete turd that went for bigger is better over actually creating a compelling narrative. Not to mention the last minute bullshit about Nia. It was a shallow play for feels.
>>
>>14631958
>GaoGaiGar is more popular in Japan still than TTGL. TTGL fucking bombed hard in Japan IIRC.
[citation needed]
>>
>>14631958
[Citation needed]
>>
>>14631920
Damn, that's pretty good. Even the setting they chose was a great fit.
>>
File: 14c.jpg (7KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
14c.jpg
7KB, 207x253px
>>14631958
>GaoGaiGar is more popular in Japan still than TTGL
>>
>>14631975
Are you sure you wouldn't be happier in a country populated by primarily PoC? I mean, I hear Somalia definitely doesn't have any instances of white people being discriminated against. That's a myth, after all.
>>
File: 1471488554139.jpg (64KB, 600x800px)
1471488554139.jpg
64KB, 600x800px
>>14631975
What the fuck are you and your boyfriend if not white? You both look white as shit.
>>
File: everyone is stupid.jpg (47KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
everyone is stupid.jpg
47KB, 500x369px
pic related

clawshrimpy discussing GGG
>>
>>14631975
From his twitter
>Proudly Anti-White
Racism:
>prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
Full of Shota shit. Looks like you are wrong on both counts. You support abusers you should stfu.
>>
>>14631983
We need a drawing of Guy punching Clawshrimpy in the face after he catches him trying to lure Mamoru down a dark alley.
>>
>>14631999
He looks like Guy's already done that a few times given how fucked-up his face is.
>>
>>14631975
Yes yes and men can't be raped by women, right? White people rule every country on Earth and all the other races love white people but wish that white people would stop oppressing them so we could become a big happy family.
>>
>>14632016
Tweeting things in the hopes that it makes someone mad seems like a rather inefficient way to fight oppression.
>>
>>14632016
Yet you support the sexual abuse of kids. You are both full of utter shit.
>>
>>14632016
> trans friends
But not only do you not have friends, you can't have transe friends since you've proven yourself transphobic in this very thread.

See why people get on your case for making shit up?
>>
>>14632016
Your nose looks like a boiled potato.
>>
>>14632016
>our friends don't like society's hate
>so we spread our brand of hate instead of asking for peace and acceptance
>but shows that depict a world where humanity is fractured are toxic because humans shouldn't hate each other
Do you think we can become the world of GGG by hating? You're part of the problem.
>>
>>14632026
Racism =/= System Racism.
They're two very different concepts, and the fact that you willing confuse them in order to give credence to your argument puts you quite squarely in the black of your oh so quaint black and white heirarchy. Way to be a fascist cis shitlord, you garbage human.
>>
>>14632016
So you're saying all white people, including yourself and your boyfriend, are bigots?
You know saying you hate white people is racists right? You know you can virtue signal all you want but my last name will always be blacker than your skin, you know instead of just bitching about people on the internet and complaining about whitey you could start lifting, and then once you're able to leave your house without popping like a Jewish balloon you could try being a constructive member of society and be the change you tweet about instead of playing twitter highschool racism.
>>
File: 1468885252905.jpg (104KB, 978x773px) Image search: [Google]
1468885252905.jpg
104KB, 978x773px
>>14632016
>We're trying to stand together with other oppressed people as best we can, and the best way to do that is to show distaste for oppressors and the oppressive systemic shit.

Yeah you'll affect change like that.
>>
How did 'cis' even become an insult? Did you get tired of people not being offended when you called them 'normal'?
>>
>>14632026
Sexualizing childern is abuse. I in no way said his racism was systemic. I am reffering to his resentment filled attitude in the nietzschean sense. Try reading a book once in your life.
>>
Let's be real, for a moment.

I can't accept that Clawshrimpy is in a relationship and I'm single.

Who wants to be my internet girlfriend

I'm currently accepting any applications for the position.

I must warn you

I am known for getting extremely haram in the bedroom.
>>
>>14631906
>women and transwomen
interesting you feel the need to separate those two groups
>>
>>14631975
>racism against white people is just as much of a oppressor-concocted myth
You realize they are shooting white people in the streets of Milwaukee right?

> cisphobia
Cisphobia is definately a myth. No one fears normal people. Transphobia is also a myth. No one irrationally fears transpeople. What prejudice they face is due to them being statistical outliers which, and the fact that so many of them have mental illness, and transpeople who don't disclose when picking up partners. Also the bathroom thing, but frankly I think that is a valid concern. If you are passing, keep it in your pants and close the fucking stall. If you aren't passing use the unisex bathroom tell you get plastic surgery. If you whip out your dick in front of a little girl you deserve to get locked up.

>misandry
You know the leading feminist group in south korea is instructing it's members to put antifreeze in men's drinks right?

>straightphobia.
Again. This is true. No one fears normal people.
>>
>>14632047
Can black people experience racism in africa?
Can asians experience it in asia?
Can Turks experience racism behind the fridge?
They're in power in those locations, clearly that means no one can be racist to them right?
>>
>>14631975
>cisphobia
>straightphobia

WHAT
IN THE FUCK
DO THESE TERMS NOT HAVE IN COMMON
>>
>>14632034
You are both doing the same thing. You are utter scum. By sexualzing the image of young children you are promoting abuse.
>>
>>14632034
I fap to loli all the time, call me a pedophile. Like I give a shit. I don't have wafer-thin skin like you so I can actually take insults from strangers on the internet without being mentally damaged by them.

I fap to lolis (and shotas, if there's a woman involved) getting raped, beaten, abused, killed, mentally traumatised, and everything in between. Does that bother you?
>>
>>14632047
Clawshrimpy, are you trying to lose wight? You don't look too healthy in htis pic
>>14631983
>>
>>14631983
Is the one on the left Clawshrimpy? He looks more than a little bit Jewish.
>>
You can't argue with people like this, no more than you can argue with their foils from /pol/.
They cling so tightly to their narrow and closeminded beliefs because its where they have found meaning. Clawshrimpy admits to having a broken-ass life and suffers from depression, its no surprise that he was swept up in a something he perceives to be "a greater good".

I won't say it is cult behavior because that oversimplifies it IMO, but the bottom line is you can't convince someone to change their opinions when all they have are those opinions.
>>
File: READ A BOOK.jpg (77KB, 906x768px) Image search: [Google]
READ A BOOK.jpg
77KB, 906x768px
>>14632047
Why aren't you watching Utena, Shrimpy.

Or reading a book, Shrimpy. Where the majority of good SF is.
>>
File: 1454708761322.jpg (9KB, 228x227px)
1454708761322.jpg
9KB, 228x227px
>>14632046
Don't tempt me old man.
>>
>>14632063
Calling it cult behavior would be insulting to actual cults.
>>
>>14632050
wasn't expecting the t*rkroach joke, fucking kek
>>
>>14632016
>cis
The word you are looking for is
>normal people
>>
File: 1470870647245.jpg (7KB, 237x250px) Image search: [Google]
1470870647245.jpg
7KB, 237x250px
>>14632087
>Murdering people isn't wrong
>>
File: seductive wiggle.gif (776KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
seductive wiggle.gif
776KB, 480x270px
>>14632046
are you a qt, veef? I have a thing for delicious brown.

Post your lips
>>
File: 1444029669341.jpg (32KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1444029669341.jpg
32KB, 300x250px
>>14632087
>They're just trying to resist oppression like the Dallas Sniper was
Are you really trying to justify murdering innocents? You know it was a BLACK cop that shot the hoodrat right? You know it's BLACK businesses that they're destroying in riots right?
>>
>>14632087
The Dallas Sniper was a psycho who murdered innocent people. He did a ton of damage to the Black Lives Matter movement.
Do not lump him in with actual resistance to institutional racism.
>>
>>14632087
If you have to use labals please us your proper one. Which would be pedophile. Tell all your sjw friends, I am sure they won't turn on you when they know you support the abuse of children.
>>
>>14632089
It's not a crime to shoot racists, and all whites are latent racists.

>being white isn't a liability, they say
>>
>>14632087
>They're just trying to...

They're murdering innocent people you putrid cunt. How does a cartoon man getting punched by his friend upset you and shit like this doesn't? What happened to your anti-violence attitude? Have you ever considered that the reason why people hate you isn't because of your opinions on anime, or whatever the fuck your sexuality is, but rather because you're a fucking disgusting person?
>>
File: 1456705844225.jpg (121KB, 710x960px) Image search: [Google]
1456705844225.jpg
121KB, 710x960px
>>14632087
>Killing people is different from killing people if I don't like the people dying
>>
>>14632087
Cold-blooded murder is never okay. What would you say if you were walking down the streets and a black person shot you just for being white? Would you say "good job, continue your fight against oppression, sorry my skin color was oppressing you so badly"? Is it okay for me to go to the Mid East and start shooting bystanders because they dislike me for my skin color?

You are mentally ill.
>>
File: sr302aR.gif (2MB, 400x411px)
sr302aR.gif
2MB, 400x411px
>>14632069
>>14632094
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exbsw5ssn4I
>>
>>14632087
>killing people because of their skin color is a-okay as long as it's in the name of fighting oppression!
>>
>>14632101
When Gain got into a boxing match with Gainer, that was unforgivable violence and toxic masculinity.
When Micah Johnson murdered 6 innocent people, that was really cool and good.
>>
>>14632101
>anti-violence attitude

He doesn't have an anti-violence attitude. He'd rather people get slaughtered wholesale then have a nonmasculine male get his feelings hurt.

As long as it's because someone is in their fucking feelings the streets can run red with blood for all he cares. He's dangerous and I hope to god I don't live in the same state as him
>>
>>14632087
So you're saying you support terrorism? How unsurprising.
>>
File: 1427990086973.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1427990086973.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>14632107
>>
Clawshrimpy, waht did you think of Gundam Thunderbolt?
>>
File: 1328067743439.gif (887KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
1328067743439.gif
887KB, 350x233px
people, I'm pretty sure he's trolling at this point

even if he isn't, he sure as fuck isn't talking about robots anymore
>>
>>14632128
That scene was so adorable.
>>
File: 1429296273927.jpg (58KB, 259x274px) Image search: [Google]
1429296273927.jpg
58KB, 259x274px
>>14632046
So shooting random, innocent people on the streets is 'resisting oppression'. That's totally how people like Rosa Parks and MLK ended segregation. That totally doesn't set back civil rights movements.

Please fuck off. You're literally saying that murder is okay, because that person has the skin color of the 'oppressor'. You are a putrid piece of shit.
>>
>>14632128
I think Claw Shrimpy can't tell the difference between good attention and bad attention.
>>
File: 1328067524374.gif (985KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
1328067524374.gif
985KB, 350x233px
>>14632135
too bad the track ball ladies were out of a job by the end of the series
>>
>>14632087
Why are you viewing these things in absolutes?
One thing is systematic racism, and the other is interpersonal racism.

Shooting regular white people isn't resisting opression, it's murder.
>>
>>14632128
>shrimpy
>trolling

Sadly, that's never the case. Besides, it's practically a tradition every thread he's in to go from laughter, to actual methods of help, back to laughter again. This is lasts until he gets banned again. Get used to it, sit back and enjoy the ride.
>>
>>14632149
trust me I've been in my fair share of shrimpy threads, I'm even friends with him on Steam somehow, but I think he's just trying to get a rise out of you now
>>
>>14632016
>I-i-i-it was just a prank bro
>>
>>14632153
I haven't contributed to any of this madness yet, I'm just sitting back and watching the madness unfold. Even if he is, it's always such a treat to watch things blossom into stupidity that there's no stopping this train now that we've started going.
>>
>>14632139
Shit, meant that for shrimpy. Sorry, VF-Kun.

how haram are we talking about?
>>
>>14632169
No harm done.

DEEP DARK FANTASY
>>
>>14632149
plus, talking about gunning people down in the streets isn't near as funny "mamoru is chirico done RIGHT"
>>
>>14632153
And when he gets banned for shit posting he's going to say
>But I didn't break any rules
When he knows full well he's breaking board rules, and a few global ones. And we are warning him about it like we always do, and he's going claim it's unjustified (it's not) like all the other times he was banned.
>>
If I died in my sleep tonight, that'd be fine by me.
For it will be known that I was not, am not, and will never be Clawshrimpy.
>>
File: 1457631325498.jpg (15KB, 480x559px) Image search: [Google]
1457631325498.jpg
15KB, 480x559px
>>14632171
Sounds halal
>>
>>14632171
So how many uuuuh jabroni outfits do you have, leatherman?
>>
>>14632087
>They're just trying to resist oppression
No they are killing white people because they are racist. Milwaukee is a Democrat run city with multiple black leaders. They aren't being oppressed by white people The "oppression" is coming from their "allies"

>like the Dallas Sniper was.
>He said he wanted to kill white people. >Especially white cops.
Why did he hate white people? Because of the their skin color. What do we call people who hate people because of the their skin color? Racists.

>It's not the same thing as when white cops are giving free reign to execute people.
They aren't. Mike brown robbed a liquor store, and was trying to kill the cop. Alton brown was pointing his gun at random people. Philando Castille was fleeing a robbery. Sylville K. Smith had a stolen gun and pointed it at the cops. Also the cop that shot him was black. Yes there is a police brutality problem (And they beat the shit out of both races by the way.) Yes the cops are too militarized and shoot too easily. But the "cops are shooting black bodies because they are black" is a lie.

>There is no such thing as racism against white people
How do you dehumanize people of color like that. Of course black people can hate. Hatred is a human emotion. When you claim they can't be racist because they are black you might as well call them stupid animals too dumb to know better. Shame on you.
>>
>>14632087

>They're just trying to resist oppression like the Dallas Sniper was

bro, just shut the fuck up.
>>
>>14631958
Getting a BD release means jackshit. Layzner got a recent BD release too.
>>
>>14631975
>Racism against white is a myth
Kek. Try going to Asia.
>>
>>14632096
>movement with a large proportions of felons
>not a gang trying to organize on a national scale
>>
He is gone. On twitter he just posted he his done. Looks like he didn't even have to be banned.
>>
>>14632124
Io is a prime example of toxic masculinity. There's even a scene where he forcefully kissed his ex! How awful!
>>
>>14632304
WE WON
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNQvLECht08
>>
>>14632304
>https://twitter.com/Clawshrimpy/status/766130971511025664

>Okay, I'm done, I'm leaving /m/ again, I can't deal with these bigots pulling the white racism card, and arguing in favor of reverse

>>14632310
WINNERS FOREVER
>>
>>14632314
>get called out on his own bigotry
>'T-T-THEY'RE THE BIGOTS, NOT ME'
rekt
>>
>>14632314
Does this mean I don't get to abuse his threads to find an internet girlfriend

Does nobody want to e-date sahib

Come on.

I was really popular on this board at one point, you know.
>>
File: Animation.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Animation.webm
1MB, 640x480px
Now that this thread doesn't really have a reason to exist, I don't want to make another thread so I'll just post it here.
Does medarot get anymore random animation scenes? This caught me by surprise considering all of the animation before this has basically been non-existent, even if it was only for like five seconds.
>>
>>14632304
Kek, he's back to twisting facts and such again to make people pity him.

Thank god the trigger threads worked so he will never go back here.
>>
>>14632314
The evil is defeated.
>>
Oh god, that twitter.

>I'm not a pedophile!
>https://twitter.com/Clawshrimpy/status/765767596188831751

Not fooling anyone, clawshota.
>>
>>14632319
But we give you lots of love over at /srwg/, old man.
>>
File: Jon havin a laff.jpg (48KB, 490x490px)
Jon havin a laff.jpg
48KB, 490x490px
>>14632314

>literally say in this thread that people should die because they don't agree with your ideology
>B-BIGOTS!!!

KEK & LEL
>>
>>14632319
Sorry old man. I'm saving my dignity for marriage.
>>
File: old man.png (321KB, 640x480px)
old man.png
321KB, 640x480px
>>14632304
His twitter is golden right now.

>>14632319
>I was really popular on this board at one point, you know.
Stop being delusional, old man.

You're the best tripfag.
>>
File: 1387818428139.png (700KB, 822x569px)
1387818428139.png
700KB, 822x569px
>>14632319

You cheated on us with Otaking, old man...
>>
>>14632319
>I was really popular on this board at one point, you know

I miss your daily recommendation threads, fun times
>>
>>14630856
Hello, master redditor and arbiter of arguments.

Why don't you go read the nine page manual on the internal skeletal structure of a mortarheadd, and then we can talk again about why TTGL is incredibly shallow and difficult to discuss, whereas other well-regarded works can generate discussion for years, decades even.

It's not a reason to "hate" it per se (although it may be in concert with other reasons), but it's not a fallacious argument. It's the opposite; it's fucking true.
>>
>>14632319
As flattered as I am that you would ask that, and truly, I am, I don't swing that way. I do appreciate you though, when you stay on topic you make things fun.

>>14632314
>I'm leaving /m/ again
>again

He'll be back. You all know it.
>>
>>14632319
>I was really popular on this board at one point, you know.

So was Clawshrimpy.

Do you really want that popularity?
>>
>>14630743
I like TTGL, who would have known at the time that it would be the last hurrah for good mecha series that aren't gundam or Macross.
>>
>>14632345
>better than dorkly
Sorry m8 but VF will always be 2nd best to me. Or third if you count the incredible respect I have for Black_Knight's trolling ability.
>>
>>14632345
>the entire rant

Fucking hilarious.

How can one person misinterpret every single thing?

Also I swear he's just a hipster trying to appropriate being an oppressed minority.
>>
>>14632314
>Autistic, confirmed gay, likes good robot anime, rarely streams stuff. >@Shotagonist and I are boyfriends. Ask me something: >http://ask.fm/Clawshrimpy

Good riddance. He's literally an autistic faggot. The ask-fm makes it worse, that's the go-to "I wish I was a celebrity" site
>>
>>14630837
>hating a show because of their fans
You have a weak mind.
>>
>>14632026
>systemic systems
>systemic: of or relating to a system, especially as opposed to a particular part.
>systems of a system

Good job shrimps

I love how SJWs like to doublethink, redefine words, and add "pronouns" to the dictionary, all the while making flagrant trespasses on the English language.

Why don't you learn a fucking thing before you try to fucking 'fix' it, faggot?
>>
>>14632365
Dorkly is in his own tier.

>>14632373
I'm still baffled by his 'liking shoujo/josei anime is appropriating women's spaces' thing.

I didn't know being a guy and liking Twelve Kingdoms and Escaflowne and shit was some heinous thing.
>>
>>14632365
>Black knight vs Shrimpy
Holy shit
>>
>>14632365
Dcisp is the only tripfag I actually want here. The others...

Unless you're a translator/subber or otherwise in a thread where you need to be identified for some kind of a project, it's useless

Very few people give a shit, I hardly even notice the name. Trying to become a celebrity by posting "cool" things on a Laotian photographic woodslat is ridiculous and won't happen unless you're dorkly. Most posters here will never give even half a shit about you
>>
hope someone capped the twitter rants and some choice posts from the past couple days. I'll be needing them.

>>14632409
Yeah you'd think that feminism was about equality but tumblr-brand "feminism" absolutely baffles me. It sucks that he didn't watch Utena though.
>>
>>14632423
Black_Knight is smart enough to know that you can't ration with a wall. You can only chip away at it until it crumbles. BK is a hunter of the mind and CS's arguments are so backwards that all you have to do is post the truth, which is too easy for him. Or so I suspect. Anyway no reason to stick your nose in crazy.
>>
File: 1361588535781.png (306KB, 428x705px) Image search: [Google]
1361588535781.png
306KB, 428x705px
>>14632440
>all you have to do is post the truth

You know i was wondering why his posts weren't making me tear my hair out, but i think thats it.

>they should have talked about simons feelings
>that would have cost multiple human lives
>but punching your friend is wrong
>so is letting half of your friends die because youre being a bitch
>m-m-muh toxic masculinity

It was fun watching him crumble bit by bit all day. I hope he comes back sometime.
>>
>>14630743
Gurren Lagann was a fun ride back in the day, but it's old news.

There's nothing left to rehash.
>>
Nakashima simply cannot write good characters so I found it to be pretty boring, even when the show tries to handhold you through "hype" moments.
>>
>>14632433
>but tumblr-brand "feminism" absolutely baffles me
Before this I wasn't really aware of how completely... dare I say, "toxic" the ideologies of that place are. But it turned a stupid autist into a vile, racist, segregating autist who wants people to die for the color of their skin.
>>
File: 1462059122876.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1462059122876.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>14630778
>You're mistaking hatred of the fanbase for hatred of the show.

This.
Same reason why I don't watch much anime apart from /m/ these days and keep it to /m/.
>>
>>14631958
Does that mean Initial D is more popular than both Gaogaigar and Gurren Lagann since it's getting a blurry release this year?
>>
>>14632087
Reported for supporting terrorists
>>
>>14633012
>it turned a stupid autist into a vile, racist, segregating autist who wants people to die for the color of their skin

Remove the "autist" and you have social justice in a nutshell.

It's not just a memetic political boogeyman.

The ideology really is a haven for hateful people too stupid to realize that their community and influence could be used for genuinely constructive things, like helping each other make positive changes in their lives.

So instead of a movement where autists and cucks could chill and get their shit together, it's just an equally unpleasant alternative to a society that's none too fond of autists either.

Rocklobster had a choice between shit and shit, all because bitter angry SJWs polluted and destroyed the very "safe spaces" they always go on about trying to create.

Well, there's nothing anyone can do about it now.
>>
I don't hate TTGL.
I hate people who praise TTGL as the one and only best /m/ show to ever exist.
>>
So why the fuck did Claw come back in the first place?
How the fuck did he come back? Wasn't he permabanned?
>>
According to ttgl fags, if you didn't care for it you hated it.

I thought TTGL was average to mediocre. Good for a quick marathon, but the noise is ultimately forgettable.
>>
>>14633400
Were GL fags the Grecofags of yesteryear?

Did everyone just "not get" Gurren Lagann?
>>
>>14633415
I've had plenty of people tell me that I was watching it wrong, so somewhat I guess.
>>
>>14633415
I lost tack of how many times in GL threads I heard that
>Well you just don't get it
>I'm sorry you are too stupid to understand it
etc.
>>
File: gurrenmecha.jpg (58KB, 475x267px) Image search: [Google]
gurrenmecha.jpg
58KB, 475x267px
/m/ doesn't hate the series, just the fans that shill it hard. I remember there was a GL livestream of the dub a couple of years ago and all of /m/ watched it. Manly tears everywhere.
>>
>>14633393
Turns out it was just a really long ban. For some reason he really wants to post here. I honestly don't know why since he clearly has his twitter and tumblr.
>>
>>14633058
>Does that mean Initial D is more popular than both Gaogaigar and Gurren Lagann since it's getting a blurry release this year
God fucking dammit, I just started watching it, I had no idea.
>>
>>14632314
>likes good robot anime
I don't know why, but that description of his account just makes me chuckle.
Thread posts: 175
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.