[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big Zam Slam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 12

A fellow mecha fan and I are attempting to find more info from said image.

We need more story on the big Zam Slam
>>
>>14627990
it's from a DDT event
somebody posted the filename of the match yesterday
>>
I can't believe how much push this picture is getting.
>>
>>14627990
That image is a modern masterpiece.
>>
>>14628851
My friend who's just getting into Gundam sent that image to me over Discord as well. Why's it becoming a thing recently?
>>
>>14627990
the fuck is this?
>>
>>14629008
hell if I know
somebody recognized a Zaku as Kenny Omega, maybe they've been circulating in the wrassle onlines?

>>14629027
goofy Japanese wrestling promotion DDT had a "One Year Contract Match" with a Gundam theme
>>
>>14629051
Know where I can watch it online?
>>
File: Ultraman Jr v Hijo de LA Park.jpg (166KB, 1152x768px) Image search: [Google]
Ultraman Jr v Hijo de LA Park.jpg
166KB, 1152x768px
>>14629211
not at the moment
the file name is [プロレス] DDT (2010年7月25日 両国国技館 サムライTV ニアライブ).avi
I'm pretty confident that I have a copy somewhere.
If we're lucky it's on one of my external hard drives and I can find it sometime this week.
If we're unlucky it's on a disc on a spindle and it will be unearthed shortly after the heat death of the universe.
>>
>>14629231
to be fair, you said that like 2 days ago in another thread about this (yay google) and still havnt searched apparently.
While I thank you for the filename, id rather you look and see if you have it.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_081116_200634.jpg (206KB, 1190x825px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_081116_200634.jpg
206KB, 1190x825px
>>14629247
>to be fair, you said that like 2 days ago in another thread about this (yay google) and still havnt searched apparently.
Hey, that Legion invasion isn't going to fight itself.
Do you WANT the inhabitants of Crossroads to die?
>>
File: 1455819972423.jpg (43KB, 800x703px) Image search: [Google]
1455819972423.jpg
43KB, 800x703px
>>14629255
Yes. Yes I do.
>>
>>14629269
checking the first external drive
found some screencaps from it
>>
>>
okay looks like it isn't on the first drive

I have to find a cord for the other one
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>14630506
>Anus Dynamite

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>
Thank you.
>>
>>14630529
>when they need a replacement for Colbert Mk II
>>
>>14630637
Don't thank me yet.
I've only gotten as far as "It's not on the first hard drive"
now I've got the other drive and a power supply handy, but I still need to dig up a USB Micro The One That Isn't My Phone cord, and even then the file might not be on there
if it ends up in the spindles I'll at least try to post the rest of my screencaps
>>
File: BWAHAHAHAHAHA.png (72KB, 698x658px) Image search: [Google]
BWAHAHAHAHAHA.png
72KB, 698x658px
>>14629051
> goofy Japanese wrestling promotion DDT had a "One Year Contract Match" with a Gundam theme
> DAT naming
my sides.

& interested to know more.
>>
bad news
it's not on either hard drive, so it's in the bowels of the spindles

since that's going to be a while I suggest you try nosing around /wooo/'s puro thread, they might have the match if you give them the name of the event and stuff
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.