[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So ive been watching Unicorn RE:0096, but ive never seen the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: ZAKU_by_wingwingwingwing.jpg (77KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
ZAKU_by_wingwingwingwing.jpg
77KB, 900x506px
So ive been watching Unicorn RE:0096, but ive never seen the ova. Any differences between the two so far? i know it reuses a lot of footage from the ova. Unrelated pic is unrelated.
>>
No.
>>
>>14626260
>i know it reuses a lot of footage from the ova.
All of the footage is from the OVA. Re:0096 is literally the OVA cut up into bite-sized chunks with an intro and an extended recap to pad out time. Re:0096 was made to fill an empty timeslot, and it kills the pacing that the OVA has.
>>
>>14626281
ouch. might just cut to the chase and watch the ova then. i did notice the pacing issue with episodes ending at weird moments and what not.
>>
>>14626289
OVA is fuckin dope.
>>
Was there really no changes at all? I never bothered watching the show but I figured they'd at least maybe add some new scenes to the big battles, or something.

I'm surprised they didn't even use the opportunity to churn out more HGUC gunpla, it would've been nice.
>>
>>14627280
A more detailed hand.
>>
>>14626260
No, just watch the TV anime, OVA format is shit
>>
>>14627280
there's been a redrawn face and hand here and there

if you're looking for extra action scenes, don't bother. it's been stated countless times that this is quite literally meant to replace a show that got canned so they needed something to fill the timeslot. they're doing minimal work in terms of editing.
>>
>>14627755
>to replace a show that got canned
Which show?
>>
>>14628646
Some show about break dancing or something stupid, all it was ever really remembered for was some hot mom character
>>
>>14630712
>break dancing hot mom
I want that
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.