[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srwg/ Super Robot Wars General #1081

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 538
Thread images: 94

File: 1471286367794.png (839KB, 1157x746px) Image search: [Google]
1471286367794.png
839KB, 1157x746px
Previous Thread:
>>14622824

If you need help with any game try checking Akurasu for help:
http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars

Current status of the games availability in the English language as of the end of January 2016:
http://pastebin.com/Y1ND2asB

Detailed Version of Game Availability in English as of Late February 2016:
http://pastebin.com/crZFqXVk

Music Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/mW2ADySz

Bring Stabity's Quick Guide to Katakana:
http://pastebin.com/x6FmxFGk

Game Modification Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/BgMcmBJc

Translated Plot Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/HAQ3qrSg

Art Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/QthpuvRi

SRC Pastebin V2:
http://pastebin.com/NRPtThEZ

Make your own SRW character Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/DBj6Nknk

If you wish to help with the SRW fan game they are always in need of more musicians and artists
Please contact the following e-mail: [email protected]
You may also reach them in IRC at #SRWEternity on Rizon.

You can also visit their website at: http://srw.eternitychan.org/ (Currently dead)

OG Beach Dwellers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWJLg5SjRnQ
>>
Is it incest if Joshua stick it in Rim
>>
File: 1425354403790.jpg (467KB, 825x870px) Image search: [Google]
1425354403790.jpg
467KB, 825x870px
>>
SPACE WOMAN WHEN?
>>
File: Sisters united.jpg (382KB, 1296x630px) Image search: [Google]
Sisters united.jpg
382KB, 1296x630px
Rate this deployment
>>
http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/244018/
>>
>>14625259
Yeah I gave it that weapon too.
>>
>>14625240
Katia is best girl. Just so you know.
>>
File: OKS.png (786KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
OKS.png
786KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY3U2YsNQB0
>>
>>14625259
>M90 Assault Machine
>gun
???
>>
>>14625259
No hammer / 10
>>
>>14625260
>8200 yen for a fucking SD kit

FUCK YOU SHUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>14625248
Yes, it is.
>>
>>14625268
It's just a little gun.
>>
>>14625280
I can't believe the Terra Federation uses child soldiers
>>
File: b0600400.png (136KB, 255x494px) Image search: [Google]
b0600400.png
136KB, 255x494px
>>14625282
>>
>>14625282
Child soldiers are the best.

Training them to fight at a early stage leads to better performances down the road.
>>
>>14625282
The planet is getting invaded by aliens, son. All the damn time.
>>
File: agilla.jpg (34KB, 314x301px) Image search: [Google]
agilla.jpg
34KB, 314x301px
>>14625288
>>
>>14625290
Not all time, they probably have some rest between each invasion.
>>
>>14625304
Enough time to rest and forget all their skills, let their stats waste away, and their mechs break down.
>>
>>14625306
Come on, man, they have to remove all the additional crap you've been installing in the mechs to clean them.
>>
Consider the following:

SRW GK (Gakkou)

Full Metal Panic!
Code Geass
Gundam SEED
Gundam Wing
Mazinger Z
Shooting Star Gakusaver*
Z-Mind*
Ariel*
Brave Command Dagwon*
Brave of Gold Goldran*
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Raijin-Oh

The originals are a choice between Mt. Sakura High School Student Council Super Defence Force Unit 1, a super robot built by the rich jerk head of the local posh school's student council and piloted by him and his discipline freak ojousama girlfriend, or a junker mech called Sukeban Mecha built by the local delinquents.

Taking the student council mech is in fact hard mode because while it looks badass, the pilots are totally useless sheltered rich kids and all their efforts to do things seriously lead to Daiguard style shenanigans - the robot can't launch without the principal's seal, the pilots don't run in the corridors, its move names are long and unwieldy strings of kanji the pilots keep forgetting etc...

On the other hand when it debuts the school band play its theme tune and it rises out of the gymnasium...
>>
>get the Brachium
>but Touya's gonna be a boring faggot last stage and need to be in the shitty oversized brick
>Calvina kills shit way too well with the Brigandy
It's a damn shame. At least I get to bully the fuck out of Jua-Mu
>>
>SRW A Stage 36 Lamia
>Gato is far away and I need to guard the colony
>Butcher appears on the opposite end of the map
>Gato nukes more than half of my units
>Oh well, I'll try to get as much as possible exp and money before losing the mission
>I beat the mission with almost no effort

the difference in difficulty between A and AP is crazy
>>
>>14625323
Yeah, people should just play A.
>>
>>14625330
The unskippable animations may be the reason why it's avoided.
>>
File: Cp9naN3UAAAMB6P.jpg (141KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Cp9naN3UAAAMB6P.jpg
141KB, 1200x675px
>SINGAPOOR TRANSLATION

NOT EVEN ONCE
>>
>>14625334
go through all the bio pages
take a shot for every "strong sense of justice"
>>
>>14625334
GREAT AT SPORTS

RAGE-ASS
>>
File: Cp9mRsGUkAA6FA6.jpg (130KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Cp9mRsGUkAA6FA6.jpg
130KB, 1200x675px
>MINORS

AHAHAHAHAHAHA OH WOW
>>
>>14625334
Which sports does Masaki enjoy?
>>
>>14625265
>Super Dimensional Hole
Rushbird is going to use the same thing isn't it?
>>
>>14625334
>Masaki is an "it"
No wonder he hasn't gotten laid - it's literally impossible
>>
>>14625339
>her hobby is saving money
>she has a preference for minors
>>
>>14625339
Lune into /ss/ confirmed.
>>
>>14625346
MILF tier Lune when?
>>
>Translation is FLAT OUT WRONG and totally gives wrong impression about characters

Yet some fags defend this shit
>>
>>14624933
Add Revenge, Continuous Action , Focused.
Replace Predict with Will Limit Break if you want to.
Put the rest of her PP into Range.

Also use Melua for dat mercy MAP.
>>
>>14625349
One day.
>>
Imagine, /m/, true horror

A SRW OG light novel

>"What is that robot doing here?", thought Touya, his mind focussed on the mysterious robot Granteed that had just entered his life. "And those girls..."
>On the matter of the young girls he could not stop thinking about, confusion preyed upon Touya. He liked Katia, that is to say he did not particularly dislike her, but to pilot Granteed with her?
>BANG! There was a loud crash, which distracted him from his melancholy reverie and musing upon the Granteed. He could not tell what it was from here, but it was not impossible it was the force called The Fury...
>>
>>14625334
Ra Geass has always been right
We were just wrong
>>
File: Yare.jpg (39KB, 273x418px) Image search: [Google]
Yare.jpg
39KB, 273x418px
>>14625356
It probably take a few hundred years because of OG time.
>>
>>14625359
>"R...Robot!? Why is it doing here?" thunk Tohya
Fixed Singapore'd for you
>>
>>14625350
So? Its not like people who play OG didn't know everything they need about Masaki
>>
>>14625366
It will happen, all the characters we know will grow up and become parents.

And then they will help the next generation of pilots.
>>
File: 1464794821718.jpg (206KB, 768x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1464794821718.jpg
206KB, 768x1000px
>>
>>14625350

At least I can read it and mentally correct the stuff I know is wrong.

Look it sucks but you're never going to get me to say I'd rather something completely alien to my brain and a few rage paragraphs on a pastebin by some autist.

Give me actual more palettable option and yeah I'll shit all over this. Till then it's all I got.
>>
>>14625288
It also leads to Usso.
And who wouldn't want an entire army of Usso's?
>>
>>14625264
I agree.
>>
>>14625369
get out with your singapores, lah

This is a place for discussing the high quality LN "The Day I Found Out I Am The Long Lost Prince of a Lunar Empire, And Four Girls Are Interested In Me"
>>
>>14625372
I guess that's the only way to manage the ever growing pile of OG characters.
>>
>>14625334
>>14625339
Back to learning Japanese it is.
>>
>>14625383
>"Go Home And Be A Family Man!:
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 250x350px
>>14625379
I'm more partial to "My Tax Auditor Can't Be This Cute!" myself.

Yon a cute! Yon a best!
>>
When will OG learn from Fire Emblem and give us a customizable avatar we can use to bang everything?
>>
>>14625389
Yon a benchwamer.
>>
>>14625264
>>14625377
Melua > Katia. and canon
>>
>>14625318
>School
>No Godannar
>>
>>14625391
I imagine at some point, it may happen.

Custom characters are often a big thing nowadays.
>>
>>14625334
>>14625339
Might as well go full Singlish lah. It will make as much sense to the cao ang mo but flow a lot better for us PAP supporter.
>>
>>14625395
That would make it more difficult to add to the OG continuum. unless they go the classic way and incorporate the default characters.
>>
File: image.jpg (385KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
385KB, 480x640px
>>14625392
How can you possibly bench best girl?

Even so, Yon is super useful! Yon keeps the bench warm for Rishu's bony butt! Yon helps the Hiryu commit tax evasion by moving assets to Riksent! Yon finances boobjobs for the poor flat chested women of the Steel Dragons! And harvests their organs for sale if they try to skip town!

A best! A cute!
>>
>>14625410
What if they added it into a normal SRW game, not a OG one?
>>
>>14625389
>that voice
>those glasses
>that theme
>that mech
>rifle with fucking rocket propelled knives
Couldn't help but use her and get her into my top ten aces
>>
>>14625417
But all games end up in OG anyway, at least that's what we have seen so far.
>>
>>14625318
I want an anime based on those originals.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfM09I7AWlE
>>
>>14625422
True.
>>
Not even best and Pfeil III is crap
>>
>>14625437
When is tasku getting a new theme
>>
>>14625425
Sadly the 90s, and its days of pointy faced glasses wearing student council presidents with a bad combover and snooty rich girls with drills and that laugh, are gone

The only way it could work was if it looked mid 90s as fuck
>>
>>14625447
Why would he? What he desperately needs is an upgrade for his Gigan.
>>
>>14625452
the song is so bad
>>
>>14625447
Gan Gan Gigan is the fucking best and I am offended by your desire to change it.

You should be wondering why they've taken so long to put out a vocal version.

In fact, when is anything going to get a vocal?

To think that you could be getting SRW: The Moon Dwellers Vocal Fan disc right now had it not been for Ing and his Exexbein.
>>
File: WHAAAT.png (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
WHAAAT.png
11KB, 300x300px
>>14625453
What the hell are you even doing in this board?
>>
>>14625447

When Kyosuke does.
>>
>>14625483
fuck Kyosuke
>>
>>14625264
That she is.
>>
File: 1471253872405.png (209KB, 384x522px) Image search: [Google]
1471253872405.png
209KB, 384x522px
>yfw Revlias will be able to equip optional weapons
>>
>that image

You seem to have mistyped the CAPTCHA
>>
>>14625370
You'd be surprised how many people around here haven't played Masoukishin.

Hell, I've been a little shocked lately at the number of people playing MD without any knowledge of OG at all.
>>
Our JP bro is streaming Moon Dwellers again

twitch/animeilluminati
>>
>>14625535
>not playing all the games and getting all the references/hints
infidels
>>
File: Night Slave Gameplay.jpg (57KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Night Slave Gameplay.jpg
57KB, 640x400px
So there was an amusing incident some threads ago where Night Slave popped up multiple times in the randomized cast list in succession and since I already did it once - it's time for...

Naughty Mecha Game Summary The Sequel

So Night Slave is a Gun Hazard clone that's actually really good - not many people know much about it other than two things though - it's fun and also it has lesbians, which is probably a good enough reason for a lot of people to play it.

Music's good too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8HQL2Q35Q8

It's most popular among very very retro gaming communities but most people who have played it can't read Japanese so they skip most of the plot - it's an Action game so you can definitely play it entirely without knowledge of a single word of Japanese

Which is a shame, because I actually really like the plot, which is why I'm going to summarize/spoil it here.

That being said, if you haven't already played it, you should, because a lot of the story's strength is in execution rather than conceptual - I kind of recommend reading this after you finished the game so that you can finally understand what's going on, but it's up to you.

Night Slave's Premise:
In the NS's setting, the UN has been recently disbanded and military forces all over the world are undergoing a disarmament process.

Unfortunately, this lead to the rise of terrorist organization "Slave Dog", which comprised of many soldiers that was made jobless by said change. There's a double whammy effect because now the various world nations find themselves underequipped to fight back effectively.

Better cross this over with Metal Gear in an SRW!

The Main Character is part of a new, specially trained Counter-Terrorist Operation Force named "Steel Fox" and the game begins with the commencement of "Operation Night Slave" - the mission to take down Slave Dog

(Cont'd)
>>
File: Bang Bang Boom Boom.png (56KB, 640x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Bang Bang Boom Boom.png
56KB, 640x1200px
>>14625564
Important characters:
Rei - Main Character. Cool, mission focused soldier type personality. Lovers with...
Chiho - Rei's main partner and love interest. She kinda sucks at the whole "fighting in a giant robot" thing and gets captured quite a bit - I guess it's supposed to make you feel all moe protective.
Erika - Someone from Rei's past that is now working for Slave Dog, she's the sympathetic character and goes behind their back a lot to help the MC out, though they find out pretty quick and things don't end well for her.
Donitz - Head of Slave Dog. Bad Guy (TM)
Goldman - Owner of Neo Logic, global corporation producing military equipment - he funded and supplied Steel Fox's mecha.
Also looks like Rai which I find funny.

There's a couple of other members of Steel Fox - unfortunately, they don't really get much development since this is a single-character action game so I really can't say much about them, but the full listing of Steel Fox's characters/units (called "Assault Gears") are:

Rei: "Zero Fox"
Chiho: "Spiel Fox"
Julia: "Aero Fox"
Nottie: "Angel Fox" (has Electronic Warfare equipment)
Ranya: "Gunner Fox" (has Artillery equipment)

Plot Summary:
This game is a bit back-loaded in the plot. Most of the early game's plot are standard action game stages of "go here and blow shit up" with some character drama, so I'll just sum up the key parts.

- Rei saves a VIP, who reveals that Slave Dog has stolen a nuclear weapon.
- Rei meets Erika, does the whole "why are you working for the enemy" "You won't understand!" thing.
- One of the stages involves clearing out a terrorist biological weapon facility - it is the funniest stage in the game because they literally have the Xenomorph from Aliens as an enemy in it - the main design, chestburster and eggs.
-The finale involves shooting down Slave Dog's Airship - when it's about to lose, it tries to fuck you by dropping its nuke and you have to kill it quick or Game Over

But...!
>>
>>14625564
>mechs
>glorious early 90s art style and music
>lesbians
Motherfucking sold.
>>
>>14625389
But Yon is Ayase, not Kirino.
>>
File: Why Did You Betray Us, Rai.png (76KB, 640x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Why Did You Betray Us, Rai.png
76KB, 640x1200px
>>14625616
So supposedly, on a fresh save file, this is where the game ends. In practice all of the copies of the game I can find online are apparently cleared so I have no idea if there's any additional text to trick you into thinking you beat the game and got the final ending.

When you beat the game again up to this part a second time though, the game progresses past it. Get ready for the roller coaster ride

PLOT TWIST: The instigator of the entire incident was actually Neo Logic's owner Goldman a.k.a Evil Raidese. They speculate he did it in order to drum up tensions so that military products will be in high demand and he'll make a killing off the profit. He's all "Oh, good detective work, what are you gonna do about it huh? Come fite me on my moon base if you can, suckers!"

And so you do and Steel Fox launches a whole squadron into space and you have to fight through his army at high speed space travel and it is cool as hell.

But wait! Double plot twist! Goldman's motivation wasn't money, he's actually a complete whacko who wants to replace "the obsolete humanity" with a new superior race of genetically engineered clones (called "Machine Childs"). Erika takes a bullet for the MC and Goldman retreats from his evil throne room...

TRIPLE PLOT TWIST - he created this fuck huge overly phallic alien called "Mother" which he calls his "Mama" as part of his twisted project. He tries to call out for help but Mother just vaporizes him with an eyebeam for being a worthless failure. Chiho is revealed to be a clone and Mother hypnotizes her with her voice and turns her against you, but you manage to knock some sense into her. Some talk about living your life however you want even with this revelation goes here...

(Cont'd)
>>
File: b2410020.png (150KB, 400x470px) Image search: [Google]
b2410020.png
150KB, 400x470px
>>14625646
> "Machine Childs"
>>
>>14625413
>Benching Rishu
Kill you self lah
>>
>>14625564
Are you the dude who made the GPM thread on /vr/?

Just when I get what is basically Assault Suit Valken in 3D someone mentions Night Slave in here.
>>
Why the eff is Coffin of the End still so expensive on Play-Asia?
>>
File: THIS LINE.png (62KB, 640x1600px) Image search: [Google]
THIS LINE.png
62KB, 640x1600px
>>14625646
Night Slave final plot spoilers

And now you finally fight Mother - but she has an invincibility barrier and gloats at how you're unable to harm her...

...until the entire Steel Fox team shows up and charge her - one by one, they push their machines into the barrier and overload their mechs until they blow up, destroying the barrier.

You fight Mother and finally defeat her, twice because she does a "this isn't even my final form!" thing.

And now, the ending, which I really liked but I don't think I can do justice in text.

There's only one thing left to be done now - to finish the job. There's only one escape pod from this place, so Rei tosses Chiho in there and proceeds onwards in her Mech.

You walk on through an empty silent corridor with only a sense of foreboding.

Eventually, you reach Mother's core brain in a jar. It's utterly confused at your actions. My favourite lines in the script follows (which I am certain I'll totally Singapore up.)

Mother: I don't understand... why did you help Chiho?
What is the purpose of a superior race possessing an instinct for saving a weaker one?
Rei: As something that was created by humans... that is something you will never be able to understand.

And then you fire upon his glass jar - and I do mean the player actually has to pull the trigger and it's not an automated cutscene.

The base blows up, and the last shot is of Chiho's escape pod traveling towards Earth...

And that's Night Slave's wild ride.

Too bad no one remembered this game because now it won't show up in any SRW games.

Thanks for reading!
>>
>>14625683
What the hell is going on in this picture
>>
>>14625696
Hot Blooded /srwg/ Grunt on Grunt mecha action, Afendi.
I even put you in the NOT!Guren.
>>
File: No Mai No Buy.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
No Mai No Buy.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>>14625683
>Are you the dude who made the GPM thread on /vr/?
Nope. I saw it though

Gunparade March was in fact one of the games I really wanted to write about at some point as part of the whole "exposing obscure games" thing I do.

But whoever this guy is does a really good job at explaining its appeal and now I gotta kind of figure out how to put my own spin on things when I do write about it.

In the meantime, I suggest anyone who likes the sort of learning about obscure games go give it a read.
>>>/vr/3428194
>>
>>14625709
Looks like another one of those "OMG this obscure japanese only game happens to be the greatest game of all timw!" deals. I've seen those so much. I don't know.
>>
>>14625708
Please show me a picture of my unit.
>>
>>14625709
> You can bake cookies
I know what I'll be doing if I ever play it.
>>
>>14625334
This bio sounds like a pokedex entry
>>
>>14625410
I would honestly prefer if we got a custom OG who literally does nothing ever and ends up being Russel tier at best in terms of relevance.
>>
File: Code Sahib Guren MKIII.jpg (107KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
Code Sahib Guren MKIII.jpg
107KB, 960x544px
>>14625718
Here you go
>>14625709
Alright, I saw those neatly ordered paragraphs but you have a totally different style, I just wondered whether you were him, not many talk about niche mecha games in here.
>But whoever this guy is does a really good job at explaining its appeal
I don't completely agree, he wasted a lot of space in cringeworthy comments, and comparing non linearity between a late PS game and a SNES game is pretty stupid, especially when there's a fair share of JP only non linear RPGs on the PS, like Zill O'll.
Though I must admit it's one of those games I've always heard a lot about and all people said it was great, but at a quick glance I didn't find it on PSN, so chances are I'll have to get a ISO for it, not really a fan of sim/dating games, but the combat system based on syllabic pattern recognition seems novel enough to make me interested, hopefully it's not just fluff and it's actually challenging.
>>
>>14625732
> Russel-tier
So OP at support defense?
>>
>>14625683
>>14625734
Okay but what game is it
>>
>>14625735
I meant in story importance, the OG will probably have the 1.5 PP skill as a default and be able to pilot any free mech including Shadow Mirror tech.

My question is what would he start with if anything at all.
>>
File: 2016-08-16-143902.jpg (111KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-16-143902.jpg
111KB, 960x544px
>>14625737
Assault Gunners on Vita, it's a cute little budget game, costs around 700Y, with all the DLC I guess it's around 1500Y.
It's basically an Assault Suit Valken in 3d, go to Mars, shoot and beat the shit out of tons of enemies and complete various missions.
It's not a stellar game but it has a really nice arcade feeling and some degree of customization, and it costs basically nothing.
You can also customize various mechs to use as AI controlled party members, though the pilots will change with each sortie, so for instance, VF sounded like a cute girl in one mission and then like a hot blooded teen in another.
What I like is that it's vaguely musou like, there's tons of enemies on screen, I guess up to 40-50 enemies at once, some giant bosses, enemy aces, it's pretty fun if you like that kind of stuff.
Actually, more than Musou is kind of like EDF, but without giant ants and flying fortresses, which is a shame.
>>
>>14625714
>>14625734
Fair enough - I know the trend of "gush about imports" -> "actually gets translated" -> "wait actually now we think it sucks" pattern (cough Seiken Densetsu 3/ Muv Luv Alt) but what can I say - I find it ambitious enough to be notable and enjoyed it (for as much as my JP skills can carry me anyways - I'm certain there's probably a bunch of things flying over my head which I could have caught were I much better at the language.)

So I'll cross my fingers and hope it gets translated for you guys somehow, even if it takes longer than Alpha 1.
>>
>>14625751
>VF sounded like a cute girl in one mission and then like a hot blooded teen in another.
I have yet to decide who I want to voice me in the anime adaptation of my life.
>>
>>14625752
>I find it ambitious enough to be notable and enjoyed it
Well, you seem like a cool guy so if you want to articulate on that you'd be very welcome, judging by your Night Slave resumee I'd trust you more than that guy on /vr/. I'm a sucker for weird systems and /m/ stuff, but admittedly I hate sim/dating games and chuuni shit like japanese highschooler pilots save the world from aliums, at least, when they take themselves seriously.
I guess I'm mostly interested in exploring the battle system more than anything else, I could care less about non linear dating and DEEP writing.
>>14625756
That's because you still haven't found your true self despite playing Persona, Afendi.
Get it together.
>>
>>14625751
Shit. That's cheap.

How is it compared to Gundam Breaker 3?
>>
File: 2016-08-16-123639.jpg (134KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-16-123639.jpg
134KB, 960x544px
>>14625763
Not even remotely comparable man, it's a super cheap budget game.
Again, if you like simple boosting and shooting with the occasional punching it's the game for you, you like Assault Suit Valken? Think of it as a 3d equivalent.

There's not a whole load of parts and customization is basically Core+Legs and weapons+bonus parts which give you various stat bonuses or abilities like bigger Radar radius or CQC parts that enable to punch stuff without switching manually to it when you're close enough to an enemy.

Don't go in and expect a masterpiece, it's really just a little fun budget game with quite a few design flaws, it barely reaches 400MB, that alone should tell you a lot.
What I like though is that there a survival mode called inferno in which you fight progressively stronger waves of enemies, plus I love playing as shitty grunt mechs and some designs, while obviously derivative aren't too bad, a much better mech game than Damascus Gear though, what a load of garbage that was.
>>
>>14625751
>>14625777
Well, it will be a good filler game. Thanks for your review anon.
>>
File: 2016-08-16-163403.jpg (126KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-16-163403.jpg
126KB, 960x544px
>>14625782
Well, if you're going to get it let me give you a few pointers.

Boosting drains your shield, when your shield is down you'll be vulnerable and believe me, it doesn't take much to get shot down since you'll be dealing with hordes of enemies, do boost though since it's vital to avoid missiles and you'll be seeing Itano circuses all day.
Tapping L1 while stationary will make you fly, the height and duration of flight changes depending on your legs, tapping L1 while moving will make you perform a short dash, but it's kinda clunky since you can't chain dashes properly, it has is use against the enemy ace you'll fight against since she loves charging and pile bunkering you to death.
Part drops are seemingly randomized without being tied to difficulty, so you'll have to redo missions a few times to get them all, nothing too bothersome.
Upgrade your body parts frequently and do use subparts since they give you hefty bonuses.
Missiles are good but they're very slow, back Vulcans are worthless imho but I'm barely a few hours in the game, Cannons look nice but they're worthless as like in AC, you have to crouch and fire, Grenades are GOAT against enemy groups and do work as grenades unlike AC.
AI comrades are vastly useless even at high upgrades but they're fun to have around.
Most main weapons are kinda useless, machineguns are OP so unless you really like one weapon type I'd suggest you to pack two machineguns and call it a day, punching shit is nice but leaves you vulnerable so be careful.
>>
Guys. Hey...guys. Look what got posted.

https://exhentai.org/g/965671/fc76acbbb5/
>>
File: Now you're fucking with SPIGOTs.png (160KB, 472x532px) Image search: [Google]
Now you're fucking with SPIGOTs.png
160KB, 472x532px
>>14625824
I told you guys to be patient, see?
Good things come to those who wait.
>>
>>14625824
Now about the other two we still want I'm glad we got this though.
>>
File: KudoLa.png (871KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
KudoLa.png
871KB, 1280x720px
SOON
>>
What a surprise, /srwg/ talking about games that aren't SRW.

And shitty ones to boot.
>>
File: Coordinator Spy.png (16KB, 544x440px) Image search: [Google]
Coordinator Spy.png
16KB, 544x440px
>>14625844
>>
>>14625824

>pg 106

WTH let VF in!
>>
>>14625854
Coordinators did nothing wrong.
>>
>>14625835
Other two being the OGMD cover and the BX/X-O cover? Yeah, I'd love to see those, too. And a high-res scan of Bobobotaisen Z3 from C86.
>>
>>14625868
>BX/X-O
and PxZ2 I need my Hakase
>>
>>14625873
PAVEL HAKASE
CIA DESU
>>
>>14625844
>SRW
>Good
>>
>>14625878
UH, TOMODACHI GA MURI DESU
>>
>>14625882
KONO HIKOUKI O OCHIRU
IKINOKORI GA ARIMASEN
>>
>>14625879
Only if it's not made by Winkysoft.
>>
>>14625899
>OE
>BX
>UX
>Z3
>Good
>>
>>14625905
>>14625879
Go away Van don't you have some condiments to eat
>>
>>14625905
Really, you pick the 2 3DS games instead of the easier target AP?
>>
>Van the Nice Guy
>doesn't get friendzoned
>>
>>14625905
And you think all of those games are worse than the first game and 2G on GB, 2 on NES, 3, EX, 4, and LoE1 on SNES, 4S, Shin, Complete Box, and F+FF on Saturn/PSX, 64 on 64, and the three Compacts?

Dude, that's some comicbook villain-level insanity righ there.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUq9GeQjZj0

GRANZON WAS A MISTAKE
>>
>>14625909
I could really go for a hot dog right now.
>>14625910
AP was too obvious, we need to at least try to be varied, it's no fun picking on the same old games.
>>14625918
That's not what I said.
But just because they're slightly better than garbage doesn't mean they're what you would call good games.
>>
>>14625929
>>14625905
>first post from this IP
Kill yourself dumb phoneposter.
>>
>at the end of MD, Touya took off with Shana-mia and the Powerpuff girl on Guana Furia toward Zovorg Alliance space.

Why ? Isn't Zovorg Alliance is a hostile faction ?
>>
>>14625930
I'm not posting from my phone though.
>>
>>14625944
>Isn't Zovorg Alliance is a hostile faction ?
Mekiboss is friendly
>>
File: FIGURE-009397.jpg (107KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-009397.jpg
107KB, 600x600px
>>14625260
>8200 yen
NOPE. I'm gonna cancel that pre-order. Not even the megahouse Grungust Type 0 figure did cost that much.
>>
>>14625991
Are you poor, anon?
>>
>>14626007
8200 for an SD figure is too expensive. You could buy one SRW game with that.
>>
>>14625991
No. But 8200 for a plamo that's not even big is a fucking steal.
>>
File: 01_MG_0361.jpg (344KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
01_MG_0361.jpg
344KB, 800x533px
It seems to have a lot of runners, at least.
>>
>>14626018
Is this Kotobukiya? Ya they are high on color separation. They don't do it as effective as Bandai though.
>>
Morning, /srwg/! It's that time of the day again! This time we've gone full circle with cast generation, as now the list includes the titles of SRW games that had some OG plot. Now things can get even more stupid if you end up mixing two SRW games with your obscure VNs and unheard-of novels!

Name your SRW, cast your entry, and let's see what the RNG holds in store for you!

Kind of wish I knew how to decently edit a picture, then I could signal this thread game with a shopped picture of a SRW RNG logo to make it stand out a bit.
>>
>>14625944
As a whole they don't look that bad but we keep running into bloodthirsty fringe factions
>>
File: 1346562.jpg (165KB, 834x576px) Image search: [Google]
1346562.jpg
165KB, 834x576px
>>14626025
Considering the old Neo Granzon kit was bigger and costs less than this one right now I would rather just keep the old one.
>>
>>14626037
SRW REEEEEE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErNXkT5UvD8
>>
>>14626037
Where's the RNG thing?
>>
>>14626059
SRW REEEEEE!

逆転イッパツマン (Gyakuten Ippatsuman)
キディ・グレイド (Kiddy Grade)
ソラトロボ -それからCODAへ- (Solatorobo: And Then, to CODA)
機動戦士ガンダムSEED ASTRAY (Mobile Suit Gundam SEED ASTRAY)
超機動伝説ダイナギガ (Choukidou Densetsu DinaGiga)
仮面ライダーBLACK RX (Kamen Rider Black RX)
マクロスプラス (Macross Plus)
EOS -イオス- Edge of Skyhigh (EOS: Edge of Skyhigh)
竜†恋 (Dra†Kol)
ゴジラ (Godzilla)
>>
>>14626073
I just use the list generator off of random.org, then take the first 10 entries that result.
>>
File: Untitled-2.png (617KB, 1495x672px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.png
617KB, 1495x672px
>>14626037
ohaiyou
let's get a SRW ZX over here
>>
>>14626075
I swear it seems like there's ASTRAY in every single list that gets generated
>>
>>14625259
no ALL/10
>>
Hope hype will you be when they get the second trailer for SRW V and show two new series?
>>
>>14626075
Dra KoI had mecha in it?
>>
>>14626037
TX.
>>
>>14626114
>Introducing two new series!
>Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz and Gundam F91 (units only) !
>>
>>14626121
>Gundam F91 (units only)
You say that like it's a bad thing.
>>
>>14626105
And I'll be taking that, thank you very much kind anon! For your patronage, will the RNG bless you with a decent roll?

SRW ZX!

第3次スーパーロボット大戦Z (SRW Z3)
Z.O.E. 2167 Idolo
星界の紋章 (Crest of the Stars)
スーパーロボット大戦V (SRW V)
ゴジラ・モスラ・キングギドラ 大怪獣総攻撃 (Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack)
VS騎士ラムネ&40FRESH (VS Knight Lamune & 40 Fresh)
トップをねらえ!ネクストジェネレーション (Aim for the Top! NEXT GENERATION)
サイコアーマーゴーバリアン (Psycho Armor Govarian)
機動戦士ガンダム MSV-R ジョニー・ライデンの帰還 (Mobile Suit Gundam MSV-R: The Return of Johnny Ridden)
機装猟兵ガンハウンドEX (Kisou Ryouhei Gunhound EX)

Hmm. I guess not.
>>
>>14626129
>Z3 AND V
good grief
At least I get Return of Johnny Ridden, that manga was really good
>>
>>14626110
To be fair, it seems like there's about five different Astrays for SEED. Though still, five entries constantly showing up out of over 800 entries so far is pretty crazy. Then again it seems like every day we have one series that keeps repeating in people's lists. Steel Battalion was one. I think last time Gravion Zwei was in two or three different lists.
>>
>>14626121
>Gundam F91 (units only)

So like @2 then?
>>
>>14626118
SRW TX! (Funny, TX was what I often theorized a 3rd 3DS game would be called)

ブレイク ブレイド (Break Blade)
真マジンガー 衝撃! Z編 (Shin Mazinger Shougeki! Z-Hen)
宇宙海賊キャプテンハーロック (Space Pirate Captain Harlock)
地球防衛家族 (Chikyuu Bouei Kazoku)
機動戦士ガンダムSEED DESTINY (Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny)
機動戦士ガンダム 鉄血のオルフェンズ (Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans)
ダマスカスギヤ 東京始戦 (Damascus Gear: Operation Tokyo)
スーパーロボット大戦K (SRW K)
ブレイブサーガ2 オリジナル登場人物 (Brave Saga 2 Originals)
ソラトロボ -それからCODAへ- (Solatorobo: And Then, to CODA)
>>
>>14626140
It sounded like a feasible cast then it went full retard in the latter half. Still would play.
>>
>>14626116
You can probably blame TE for that - his randomizer (which I think this list took some of the entries from) had a whole bunch of VNs whose criteria for addition was basically just "it has an android girl"

I think Dra Koi had Toku superhero transformation? He probably added it because it's canon to the Nitro+ verse or something.
>>
>>14626140
>Mist included

S-Sure, I'd play it.
>>
>>14626116
Military had power armor.
>>
>>14626145
He's right. Originally my list just basically comprised of anything that was in SRC Dungeon plus whatever SRW had used that hadn't been put in. Then I added some stuff from the SRC community that wasn't in the Dungeon game, and also did my best to Google up some other mecha-related moonrunes.

Then TE's randomizer came out and had a bunch of stuff that I just threw in there, then that gracious anon added even more obscure stuff (and translated them to boot, which really saved time and effort), and here we are now, randomizing lists from 816 different vaguely /m/ entries.
>>
File: 126356.jpg (33KB, 256x341px) Image search: [Google]
126356.jpg
33KB, 256x341px
>>14626140
>Brave Saga 2 originals

Fucking sweet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P29TKEqN0yk
>>
File: 345eh7d.jpg (137KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
345eh7d.jpg
137KB, 800x600px
>>14626145
>>14626153

>close enough

I mean Shingeki no Kyojin's on the list so at this point who really cares anymore
>>
I really do want Baan Gaan in SRW
>>
>>14626165
where's the full list?
>>
>>14626167
What's Baan Gaan's actual plot though, anon? What are its characters like?
>>
>>14626165
Namco jumped the shark themselves with Yamato and Godzilla.
>>
>>14626189
>Tekkaman Blade
>>
>>14626184
something something Daiteioh something
>>
>>14626189
Pac-Man in Super Robot Wars when
>>
>>14626189
>Armor Hunter Mellowlink
>Kantam Robo
>that SRW radio podcast thing
>>
File: 26_sfxt05.jpg (78KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
26_sfxt05.jpg
78KB, 800x450px
>>14626201
SOON
>>
>>14626189
Please, Tekkaman Blade, Orgun, and Keroro jumped it well before those.
>>
>>14626189
>Keroro
>SD Gundams
>Miku fucking Fei Yen
>>
>>14625535
>You'd be surprised how many people around here haven't played Masoukishin.

Gameplay-wise, I can understand why, since I played all of them.

>Hell, I've been a little shocked lately at the number of people playing MD without any knowledge of OG at all.

That however shocks me.
>>
>>14626212
>>SD Gundams
>>Miku fucking Fei Yen
Are those not robots?
>>
File: GodKeron_ep203_10_Keron Missile.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
GodKeron_ep203_10_Keron Missile.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>14626218
Keroro has robots too and all Keroro units in SRW were robots. Powered Natsumi and Angol Mois just appeared for attacks, rather than being units on their own.

I think he just means that those series are pretty different in style from SRW's standard ones - like SD Gundam with the universe of sentient SD robots.
>>
>>14626189
Is Godzilla a boss unit or is he playable? Because either sounds hilarious
>>
>>14626228
>Keroro doesn't have Gundam references anymore
>Keroro in a 2D SRW never
>Keroro in the RX-78 again never
It fucking hurts
>>
>Kantam Robo
Is a mecha.
>Umasugi Wave's mascot
Is a mecha.
>Armor Hunter Mellowlink
Part of the VOTOMS universe.
>fucking Keroro
Features the maincast using mecha in quite a few story arcs and they buy the fucking RX-78-2 to take the enemy in one of the movies. Fucking kill yourself Matt and that other idiot.
>Fei-Yen with a coat of Miku
Is a mecha.
>Tekkaman Blade and Orgun
These are 50/50. Mini-mecha/Power armor. I draw the line here.
>SD Gundam
To be honest, I don't know much about these but they seemed like magical mecha like Esclafowne or Rayearth just much smaller and sentient? Not terribly knowledgeable on them.

Meanwhile Yamato has not mecha whatsoever and Godzilla is only justifiable if you bring Mecha Godzilla into the mix.(but mostly got it because of Anno/Evawankers)
>>
>>14626236
Playable in X Omega, along with Mecha-Godzilla and EVA-01 Mecha-Godzilla.
>>
>>14626247

I agree with this.
>>
>>14626243
>RX-78-2 in 2D never again
At least it got good animations for AP. Didn't even reuse the Alpha 1 sprite.
>>
>>14626247
Maybe they were arguing from a "silliness" perspective or something.

And I'm fairly certain someone will bring up some super silly series that was already in SRW before then in response to this statement.
>>
>>14626256
Depends on what you mean by "silly," really. The only thing I could think to comment as a silly series would be any time Xabungle got to be in, since it goes meta and all.
>>
>>14626255
And we kept Here Comes Char and got Ai Senshi too.
>>
>>14626256
Well, jumping the shark is a really relative term after all.
Yamato's inclusion just reeks of mental gymnastics to me.
I don't mind crazy casts but it doesn't even have mecha.
>>
>>14625838
I'm guessing Kudo-La is his girlfriend/wife. If she was his sister, he'd just refer to his family.
>>
>>14626261
>Depends on what you mean by "silly," really. Tonal comparisons, I guess?

I mean, UX had stuff like bleak Fafner and themes about overcoming Fate, but then there's super product placement Miku bot and even in the realm of "Giant Robot Punching Each Other" stories, that can be enough to jar people out of their suspension of disbelief, like if the camera focused on Peter Parker drinking a delicious refreshing can of Coke as Uncle Ben lies dying on the sidewalk.

(Keroro doesn't really fit into this argument though, I think OE's barebones plot wasn't trying to take itself seriously at all, but I never completed it)
>>
File: Super-Smash-Bros-Cloud-5.jpg (417KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Super-Smash-Bros-Cloud-5.jpg
417KB, 1920x1080px
>>14626266
People wanted some Yamato.
Banpresto gave them Yamato.

Pic related, it's Nintendo All Star! Dairantō Smash Brothers.
>>
>>14626287
I would've preferred Warrior of Light honestly
>>
>>14626286
>like if the camera focused on Peter Parker drinking a delicious refreshing can of Coke as Uncle Ben lies dying on the sidewalk.
Nah, it's more like if a movie based on the symbiote/Venom arc of Spider-man had an over-the-top dancing scene.
>>
>>14626287
This one makes me giggle because FF7 was the game that was directly related to Square's departure from Nintendo home consoles to the point where the CEO of Nintendo was so butthurt he claimed that "RPG players are depressed individuals that like to sit in dark basements and play boring games" (paraphrased)
>>
>>14626288
WoL isn't the face of FF, Cloud is.
>>
>>14626287
Just as a by the way I'm confirming that Eternity 2 will feature Final Fantasy 8 as one of the central series
>>
>>14626266
Well, battleships have been units in SRW from almost the beginning, so I don't think it's that odd in a sense.

Yeah, a series only with battleships and space fighters but as far as game implementation goes I don't think the units and characters will feel out of place.
>>
>>14626296
>Not SRW Z(odiac) featuring Tactics, Vagrant Story, Tactics Ogre and Ogre Battle as the new members of the Zodiac Braves
>>
>>14626295
Which is a shame really, it's pretty clear that's the truth too with all the pushing they give Cloud in FFRK and other places.

WoL deserves to be in Smash more though considering how FF started.
>>
>>14626274
>Wife
I can't wait until she starts lusting for the Dracodeus.
>>
>>14626296
Can I play Triple Triad then?
>>
File: why are you doing.jpg (94KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
why are you doing.jpg
94KB, 366x380px
>>14626296
>8

>>14626299
>WoL
>not Terra
>>
>>14626286
>Tonal comparisons, I guess?

True enough, though depending on how you compare things and how it gets played in the game itself, tonal shift between entries has been a thing for a while in SRW.

After all, didn't Zambot end with pretty much everyone but Kappei dead? Sure, that doesn't get played straight in SRW obviously, but putting that alongside something more generally optimistic (insert some fitting classic super robot show here) is one thing.

Though I get what you're saying. Putting something like Fafner together with Keroro would probably jar a few people.
>>
>>14626306
>Terra
>Not Cecil
>>
>>14626299
I don't know, wouldn't Cecil make more sense, since FF IV got remade/ported near-constantly?
>>
>>14626305
Triple Triad is how you recruit Laguna.
>>
File: retjrtjrtjwtjetj.jpg (32KB, 393x321px) Image search: [Google]
retjrtjrtjwtjetj.jpg
32KB, 393x321px
>>14626298
Thanks for reminding me that the Ogre Battle series will never, ever be resolved with one final Episode VIII as long as FFXIV continues to exist.
>>
>>14626317
Put your trip back on VF
>>
>>14626299
What's Cloud been getting in FFRK?
>>
>>14626247
>Yamato has not mecha whatsoever

Actually definably false.
>>
>>14626312
Maybe, since it has a GBA version and a DS version which outweighs the one GBA port FF1 got by one.

The logic with WoL it that it represents FF starting and owing its entire existence to the NES/FC, where it takes priority in retro shit.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (1MB, 1338x572px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
1MB, 1338x572px
>>14626328

>Google

.>Space Battleship 2099 mecha

>Result
>>
File: 1467217060150.jpg (252KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467217060150.jpg
252KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>14626347
>Google

>didn't watch the show but is making blanket statements

Go watch it, and pay attention to Episode 16 in particular.
>>
>>14626347
There's 26 mecha there.
>>
>>14626347
I have that kit somewhere.
>>
File: 12539789081637.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
12539789081637.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>14626350
>>
File: 14081449362318.gif (977KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
14081449362318.gif
977KB, 400x225px
>>14626374
>>
File: 1468091014605.png (243KB, 473x504px) Image search: [Google]
1468091014605.png
243KB, 473x504px
>>14626350
>>14626374
need to titfuck
>>
>>14626351

Yamato is not Mecha, Matt. Stop acting like a fucking idiot and move on. A giant battleship is not a robot.

Fighter jets are not robots either, unless they turn into them. When Yamato turn into a giant robot like macross quarter, then you have an argument. Otherwise, fuck off.
>>
>>14626350
I hope the stich for her won't be as hard as Akemi's. Her fucking hair is a bitch to work with, specially the right sideburn.
>>
>>14626381
It had a literal piloted robot though.
>>
>>14626379
Aschen has a fat ass
But does that mean Lamia does too?
>>
>>14626381
Battleships and fighter jets are still part of the games whether you like it or not
>>
File: datass.jpg (53KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
datass.jpg
53KB, 1366x768px
>>14626391
Yes. Her outfit is designed to show it off, too.
>>
>>14626391
She is a pilot model, so should she has more or less cushioning?
>>
>>14626394
That poor little piece of cloth, doing it's best to keep it work-safe for everyone.
>>
>>14626395
It's probably less a question of that and more a question of what Lemon's preferences are
>>
>>14626395
More, always more.

Trust me, I have experience.
>>
>>14626381
Battleship has always played a vital role in SRW games though. I agree Yamato isn't mecha, but it fits SRW nonetheless.

At least it's not Godzilla.
>>
>>14625452
Eh, now that we've got the Boxer back and another spare Grungust it's not too big of a deal.
>>
>>14626415
People still put Tasuku in the boxer?
>>
>>14626399
Considering Lamia is her perfect creation, we can hazard guesses since she'd probably be loaded with all of Lemon's fetishes.
>>
>>14626417
Why wouldn't you?
>Accel
>Good melee stat
>Psychic
>Only has one built in weapon that's not melee
>>
>>14626422
I don't think you need to be Psychic to use the Gravity Sword Diver anymore? Pretty sure that's free use now.
>>
>>14626417
Sadly, the Gigan's range, low damage without upgades, and Tasuku's below average stats make it a pretty poor fit for him this time around (you can make up for it on a later playthrough, but it's pretty rough on a first one).

He's better off in the Type-2, or Type-3.
>>
>>14626427
Shit, I meant Boxer. Still, Gigan's better off with someone else, like Carla.
>>
File: Granzon07.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Granzon07.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>14625260
I have the best Granzon figure
>>
>>14626184
You've got no idea how long I've researched this fruitlessly
>>
>>14626499
Are you getting that new one coming out?
>>
>>14626249
>EVA-01 Mecha-Godzilla.
>>
File: this is a thing.jpg (41KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
this is a thing.jpg
41KB, 560x560px
>>14626524
This.
>>
>>14626523
I only buy figures, not kits (except for the Astranagant). My Volks OG FAF is almost complete. Only 5 figures left and I'm done.
I also got the SRX Variable Box for the R-1. I've wanted it for 10 years!
>>
File: 58170549_p0.jpg (496KB, 800x1026px) Image search: [Google]
58170549_p0.jpg
496KB, 800x1026px
What's her story and why am I housing a fucking alien on my ship?
>>
>>14626566
She could suck a golf ball through a garden hose and because former.
>>
>>14626566
She's a cutie!
>>
File: SB.png (803KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SB.png
803KB, 1280x720px
Fairey will be a pilot next game, just like Shouko? And you can happily abuse the Separate, 1 free Attack, Merge thing everyone does
>>
File: 1441002563762.gif (494KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
1441002563762.gif
494KB, 500x259px
>>14626587
>GC
>Next game
>>
>>14626587
Near the end they mention that they're making other Soulsabers, so they might split up Akemi, and Akimi. That, or just make it so they can pilot anything, and other pilots use Soulsaber derivatives.
>>
>>14626595
What that means is that MP Soulsabers will just get stolen and used by the enemies.

You'll get one MP Sousaber in your roster which will get to rot there like the MP Huck.
>>
If anyone wants a stream of MD for whatever reason, I finally got one working and can post a YT link. I'm at stage 22.
>>
File: Keroro c235-003.png (2MB, 1426x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Keroro c235-003.png
2MB, 1426x2048px
>>14626243
There are still Gundam references. They just don't appear as often. Although the anime always had extra Gundam references compared to the manga.
>>
>>14626599
Thing about an MP Soul Saber is that since it'll probably have frames and built in weapons aside just fucking vulcans it'll probably be more useable than the damn MP Huck.

Did they even buff the damn thing since OG2nd or is it still just a useless hunk of metal again?
>>
>>14626636
eh why not, I'm bored
>>
>>14626647

Here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bvpphfu6pQ

Watch me be semi-decent at a series I've been playing since 2002.
>>
File: KOROSU.png (956KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
KOROSU.png
956KB, 1280x720px
KEK
>>
File: 1471077162773.png (316KB, 665x501px) Image search: [Google]
1471077162773.png
316KB, 665x501px
>>14626683
Bring it on faglord
>>
>>14626599
>MP Soulsaber

Soulsaber is dull enough as it is.
Giving it the MP treatment would be nothing short of an insipid trainwreck.
>>
A vote for KONO TAIKEN is a vote for WAGA SHINKEN
>>
>>14626595
>so they might split up Akemi, and Akimi.

I could see maybe Sieg and Sally getting it. Just give it weapons based on their units or something.

I mean, Sally has literally no melee capabilities in MD with her unit. Like, at all.
>>
There won't be MP Soulsaber, EFA still uses Barrelions from OG1
>>
>>14625339
I kinda want to see Shinji's crabsticks bio for V.
>>
>>14626595
I imagine what will happen is just that we'll be able to field the FF and the GG separately as single-pilot units. If they really went the extra mile, each one could also switch frames into the missing derivatives, FG and GF, but I don't see that happening. (Nor am I really sure it would make much of a point, unless the mixed frames do more than just give part of the other half's movelist to them, like giving the FF a gun-type attack when it's in FG mode)
>>
File: juakoishi.jpg (172KB, 1271x714px) Image search: [Google]
juakoishi.jpg
172KB, 1271x714px
>>14626683
He just doing what he always wanted to do after closing his third eye.
>>
>>14626528
Is it bad that I like the color scheme better than normal Kiryu?
>>
File: 1471047550152.jpg (324KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1471047550152.jpg
324KB, 1200x900px
>>14626381
Go shitpost with the fags who think Evangelion belongs on /krg/, your opinions do not speak for the rest of the board.
>>
>>14626740
Given that the normal color scheme is plain chrome and some eye shade, pretty much anything is an improvement.

First and second mechagodzilla got away with it, but by the third time it got old.
>>
>>14626698
I'm hoping their machines are altered a little. The new one's are so bland compared to their GC counterparts, and that's saying something.
>>
File: RESPECT THE ROBOT.jpg (128KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
RESPECT THE ROBOT.jpg
128KB, 1024x768px
>>14626381
>A giant battleship is not a robot.
>Sweeping Analyzer under the rug

What now motherfucker?
What now?
>>
>>14626324

He gets the first of everything: He's the first non-Core character you get, the first non-core character you get a Memory Crystal for, he got the first Wardrobe Record, and the first Burst Soul Break and the first Overflow Soul Break. Even the games actual main character has to wait for his unlocks after Cloud.
>>
>>14626381
>Yamato is not Mecha
false
>A giant battleship is not a robot.
true
know the difference it could save your life
>>
>>14626864
I have yet to see you mongoloids post a fucking mecha from the show.
And no, Analizer doesn't count.
>>
>>14626879
Could you just chill, it makes about as much sense as Tekkaman Blade getting in, at least battleships and fighter jets were actual units before Blade got in
>>
>>14626879
know what the word mecha means before talking to me
>>
>>14626381
No matter how angry you get and take it out on /srwg/, Yamato's still gonna be in V

Relax a little
>>
>Ing Wish
>Wish Ing
>Wishing

I feel so stupid that I never noticed this
>>
>>14626895
>Ing
>Ing(ram)
Whoa!
>>
File: Fury.png (834KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fury.png
834KB, 1280x720px
This makes a lot more sense than J's we randomly abduct the Puffs and did things to them
>>
>>14626879
>I have yet to see you mongoloids post a fucking mecha from the show.

I've already pointed out not only that it has one, but an episode in which it was prominently featured in >>14626351.

It's not my fault no one here watches the shows.
>>
>>14626899
>The name Ingram is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Ingram is: Ing's raven (Ing was the Norse god of peace and fertility)

Ing confirmed for the true mastermind of the Ingram shenanigans through time-travel fuckery.

Ingbein in the next OG when?
>>
>I points out hours ago that Yamato as a matter of fact doesn't have any giant robots and it being on SRW is a bit of a stretch
>/srwg/ twists this into anyone that acknowledges that fact is against Yamato being part of the cast of V and being upset about it. Somehow
>this happened like a million hours ago
>right now you are still lashing against some poor random Anon for pointing out Matt's stupidity/lack of evidence
>still no visual proof/evidence of Yamato featuring giant robots, just shitty ad-hominems and name-calling
Jesus Christ guys. I am gonna assume the best of you and imagine it's just Matt samefagging without his trip.
>>
>>14626931
>Yamato as a matter of fact doesn't have any giant robots

False.

>still no visual proof/evidence of Yamato featuring giant robots

Watch the fucking show. It's not exactly hard to do.
>>
>>14626931
I kind of forgot to mention even the SRW staff made fun of the lack of mecha in Yamato during the the anniversary event, with Midorikawa making jokes about Analizer. Yet you are here vehemently denying it, god knows why.
I feel like TE here, except without the mad.
>>
>>14626931
What part of "SETTING INCLUDES GIANT SPACE SHIPS" do you not comprehend?
>>
File: 2155826-manfroy.jpg (14KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
2155826-manfroy.jpg
14KB, 320x320px
>>14626913
There ought to be more mixing of bloodlines in general. Incest be damned, if it has to come to that.
>>
>>14626954
You started this Manfroy, you turned fire emblem into what it has become
>>
>>14626931
I wasn't involved but maybe it's because the start of this chain is someone crying about Yamato somehow hurting the integrity of SRW. It sets the tone for replies as defensive and the responses to those replies will in turn be defensive.
>>
File: 46954036_p0.jpg (246KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
46954036_p0.jpg
246KB, 600x800px
>>14626923
>(Ing was the Norse god of peace and fertility)

Ing is a sex god confirmed
>>
>>14626986
But he is a boy
>>
File: wqrhqwrhqwerh.jpg (12KB, 249x81px) Image search: [Google]
wqrhqwrhqwerh.jpg
12KB, 249x81px
>>14626959
no no, it's cool, man

like, imagine this. take more Fury/Earthling offspring, pair THEM up with some more aliens, maybe get more divine bloodlines up in here after a century or two

then get those kids to build some other Granteed thing, Loptyr needs a new vessel
>>
>>14626931
>Anon points out Yamato doesn't have any robots
>Gets proven false
>He then switches to GIANT ROBOTS
>This happened roughly four/five hours ago
>He didn't even bother typing "Yamato Analyzer" on Google to get pic related as a result
>/srwg/ trolls him lightheartedly because the point of Yamato being in isn't even about the potential robots but the theme of the game but let's troll silly Anon because it's fun
>He takes it seriously
>Assumes it's just Matt samefagging
???
>>
File: 54278349_p3_master1200.jpg (301KB, 720x570px) Image search: [Google]
54278349_p3_master1200.jpg
301KB, 720x570px
>>14626987
Are you saying boys can't be sex gods? Because uh....a lot of mythology disagrees with you.
>>
>>14626987

so was Zeus and the bastard got around...really got around.
>>
>>14627003
So are Ryoto and Rio the Arado and Seolla to Ing's Cobray?
>>
So /m/ what are the best sites to look up info on originals?
>>
File: 1471386892181.jpg (157KB, 856x669px) Image search: [Google]
1471386892181.jpg
157KB, 856x669px
>>
>>14627030
Sadpanda
>>
>>14627014
Didn't he get women to fuck him while he was in the form of a swan, golden rain, and a bull?
And he managed to fuck a man he swept away as an eagle, managed to get ANOTHER man to fuck a cloud in the shape of his wife AND get it pregnant?
That's not even including the incest shit.
...God damn, greek gods are fucked up
>>
>>14627038
The Greek gods are the ancient ancestor of internet fetishism. Any strange and kinky shit can and will go down for your titillation.
>>
File: 1471387569609.jpg (49KB, 350x248px) Image search: [Google]
1471387569609.jpg
49KB, 350x248px
>>14627031
>>
>>14627030
http://srwog.velv.net/
dunno why the guy still pays for the site if he won't update it once a while
>>
First time going to play Z, what am I in for?
>>
>>14627017
So Cobray confirmed for Aggressors?
>ERREBE 7,ENGAGE
YES
>>
File: 1471387686135.jpg (92KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
1471387686135.jpg
92KB, 480x800px
>>14627038
>he was in the form of a swan
>>
>>14627040
I seem to recall a story about Dionysus where, long story short, he got his cousin so drunk it ended up literally driving a town into a community wide riot
>>
>>14627042
>http://srwog.velv.net/

I heard he died.
>>
>>14627045
Some good times.

That are then both made completely pointless and retconned beyond recognition by the sequels.
>>
>>14626923
>Ing is another name for Freyr

Huh neat.
>>
>>14626566

Yong is super cute and there's a criminal lack of good rule 34 of her.
>>
>>14626296
Gotta have the school as a battleship, then.
>>
>>14626913
>still can't pilot the spare fucking mech on her own
Fuck you Banpresto's corpse. Fuck you all.
>>
>>14627089
>Gu Landon, you will pay for what you've done
>Coustwell's the shit out of him
>>
>>14626913
How come the princess doesn't call the Puffs with proper Fury names? Fes-Tenia? Ka-Tia? Me-Lua?
>>
>>14626317
Why make a new game when you can just make it an event in FFXIV and call it a day?

That's what they plan to do, you know.

First it's Yokai Watch, and you think to yourself, "I don't really care about that."

Then it's Final Fantasy Tactics, then it's Ogre Battle, then it's SaGa or even Soul Blazer.

Then finally, it happens

"Why make any new RPG? Let's just keep them as events in FFXIV."

The death of all games as we know it.

Just remember that you all wanted this.

You all willingly supported it.

After all, if you're not doing anything about a problem you may as well be the one responsible for its creation.

Now tell me who's your favorite OG voice actor, you sons of bitches.
>>
>>14626913
Why is Festenia so cute? I can't stop staring at her.
>>
>>14627120
Nana Mizuki
>>
I'll save the picture that >>14626105 gifted me for the next thread, but for now, would anyone like to pass the time with a second round of SRW cast-list RNG?
>>
File: EL.png (847KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
EL.png
847KB, 1280x720px
One fucking job, Banpresto
>>
>>14627194
Yeah, at least be consistent and write "Kurogwane, Hangwar"
>>
>Tfw the Axis event makes Axis a battleship you have to shoot down.
>>
File: 2634562.jpg (50KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
2634562.jpg
50KB, 720x480px
>>14627120
>Now tell me who's your favorite OG voice actor, you sons of bitches.
>>
>>14627208
I'm not sure on how you would make it work, but I'd shell out for a SRW with Iron Leaguer that handled it with any actual decency.
>>
>>14627210
Isn't it obvious?
TIME FOR A PARTY GAME SPINOFF
>>
>>14626426
>I don't think you need to be Psychic to use the Gravity Sword Diver anymore? Pretty sure that's free use now.

Yeah, that's due to the APT-LINK System, which apparently simulates a TK pulse sufficient to use certain TK-based weaponry. It's not enough to use TK Field, though.
>>
File: 65.jpg (997KB, 1162x1920px) Image search: [Google]
65.jpg
997KB, 1162x1920px
>>14627120
>male
Ishida, Greenriver, Hiyama. In that order.
>female
Mika Kanai, Hayami Saori
>>
>Sally and Seig can switch into just about everything
>Hugo is stuck in Garmraid and Cerberus

why
>>
>>14627091
It doesn't matter.
Princess never talked to the puffs again.
>>
>>14627120
>Now tell me who's your favorite OG voice actor, you sons of bitches.

Joji Nakata for men.
Yukana for women.
>>
>>14627290
His cyborg dick is stuck in the terminus engine and he's trying to pry it off
>>
>>14627294
>so far the Puffs don't even have any real story with Calvina, they're just there to suck Touya's dick and are only used in Calvina's mech because they're forced to because that's how it was in J
>>
>>14627312
Calvina and the puffs lost everyone in that industry.
That's about it.

Hell we don't even know if the puffs know each other before going to the Moon.
>>
>>14627166
Posting this one just because I think it looks funny.

SRW RNG!

戦闘メカザブングル (Combat Mecha Xabungle)
蒼き流星SPTレイズナー (Blue Comet SPT Layzner)
重装皇女メタルプリンセス (Juusou Koujo Metal Princess)
機装猟兵ガンハウンドEX (Kisou Ryouhei Gunhound EX)
アーマード・コア4 (Armored Core 4)
五星戦隊ダイレンジャー (Gosei Sentai Dairanger)
スーパーロボット大戦BX (SRW BX)
アストロガンガー (Astroganger)
鋼鉄天使くるみ (Steel Angel Kurumi)
破邪巨星Gダンガイオー (Hyper Combat Giant Great Dangaioh)
機動戦士ガンダム0080 ポケットの中の戦争 (Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket)
帰ってきたウルトラマン (The Return of Ultraman)
ゴジラ・エビラ・モスラ 南海の大決闘 (Ebirah, Horror of the Deep)
戦え!!イクサー1 (Fight!! Iczer-1)
電撃戦隊チェンジマン (Dengeki Sentai Changeman)
>>
>>14627249
Is that Aoi?
>>
>>14627354
That's me.
>>
File: 1468596302614.png (2MB, 1214x1109px) Image search: [Google]
1468596302614.png
2MB, 1214x1109px
>>14626923
>Ingram is Ing's Raven
>Raven is Huckebein in game
>Ingram is Exexbein
>>
File: 31.jpg (339KB, 1280x935px) Image search: [Google]
31.jpg
339KB, 1280x935px
>>14627354
Yes.
>>
>>14626913
How does the game decides who gets kidnapped? It was Melua in my game instead
>>
There's no point in getting Powered Layzner in J unless you're getting Great Zeorymer right?
>>
What was the point of So-Des besides getting blown the fuckup by Calvina's Wild Chariot?
>>
>>14627388
Adding more content to J.
>>
>>14627388
To keep Al-Van from having to kill everyone
>>
>>14627385
Typically, if there are two versions of a unit, and one is the secret one, the secret one is better. A few arguable cases where that isn't true, but in general it is.
>>
>>14627392
But that was like the best part of Al-Van's character, being a more conflicted character. Instead we get Di Nuff'n wong!

>>14627390
But did it really?
>>
>>14627388
Al-van dindu nuffin.
>>
>>14627396
>But did it really?

Having more than literally five people with faces is more than what J had, yes.
>>
>>14627354
>Is that Aoi?

no idea. Let's put her besides someone else (she's like 4' 9")
>>
>>14627402
More characters is equal to... a better plot development?
>>
>>14627388
Does Spy exist in J?

Really like Gorainkel though. Looks like some shady arm merchant
>>
>>14627421
At literally no point in time did anyone say that, don't you try and imply it. The anon said he added more content to J's extraordinaily lacking plot, not that it was good or bad.
>>
>>14627427
Oook and? No need to try and immediately think I'm implying anything.

>>14627422
Eeeh, Karo had a moment. Cheap shotting El-Selda to jump getting to Earth
>>
>>14627432
>Oook
Found the orangutan.
>>
File: bt0410020.png (30KB, 130x130px) Image search: [Google]
bt0410020.png
30KB, 130x130px
>>14627440
Guilty as charged
>>
>>14627396
>Al-Van
>Conflicted

Not really. He didn't really care much about the people he killed.
>>
Regianne is the best girl in MD

I am not Bilgo by the way
>>
File: l.webm (247KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
l.webm
247KB, 854x480px
>>14627414
>>
>Arrierre and Glacies can use fury hibernation to sleep forever

Waifus are saved!
>>
>>14627486
Hibernation wouldn't help Glacies at all.
>>
>>14627486
The Fury left for Zovork territory, since they want no more fight with Earth after blowing up Gadisord. So no burrowed refrigerator from them.
>>
>>14627514
those mace guys are based off of Glacies' machine?
>>
>>14627388

The entire spy faction was pretty much invented just to do all the horrible things the Fury proper do in J, I guess to make Al-van and the surviving knights that didn't jump on the spy and Stark wagon not look like complete racist sociopaths since we'll be working with them next game.
>>
>Soulsaber FF
>Soulsaber GG
>tfw no Soulsaber GF
>>
>>14627524
Thats fine and all but we still don't get Fu-Lu
>>
>>14627528
She's not a good person
>>
>>14627528
Watch her somehow show up in RA-GEAS.
>>
>>14627524

Even Jau-mu is pretty much instantly kicked from knight to spy to better fit his psycho nature.
>>
>>14627528
Fu-Lu had the hots for Stark, she was a goner.
>>
>>14627504
I still think it's remarkably stupid in-universe to have the J crew still use the Sympathia. They had a much better reason than the R originals did for ditching their special snowflake system, and yet Josh, Rim, and Glacies all decide that it's totally okay to slowly kill themselves.

It's even more fucked up that nobody seems to mind!
>>
>>14627533
>not voiced by Ikezawa
>implying Terada give a shit about her

lul
>>
>>14627528
Turns out that after the GONG event we're going to get the spirits of every dead character as playable units for the rest of the game after that stage.

Trust me, my uncle's cousins grandfather's roommate works at Scamco.
>>
Hi, I'm Julian, what's yours
>>
>>14627561
What does this even mean
>>
>>14627524

Well, the Fury in J are genocidal monsters (which I suppose makes them fit in with literally every villain in J who isn't Dr. Hell). Al-Van's hands are super bloody and shit.

Putting in the Spies makes the Knights redeemable. At least this time, Al-Van isn't a super-murderer.
>>
>>14627547
You mean the D crew? They probably figure they can asspull their way out of it eventually given all the batshit technology existing in the series already.
>>
>>14627567

I just find it funny that his Earth name was "Julian"

He actually looks like a Julian
>>
>>14627567

It means the Fury's "brilliant" disguise was just taking the hyphen out of their names then finding the closest actual earth name and calling themselves that. So Al-van becomes Alvin and such.

Even Touya apparantly had a Fury birth name of Tou-ya that his father made earthy.
>>
File: 1470548890141.png (33KB, 133x159px) Image search: [Google]
1470548890141.png
33KB, 133x159px
>Kusuha's Zeal is 44SP now instead of 36

Fuck you game
>>
File: Dont ask.jpg (109KB, 892x601px) Image search: [Google]
Dont ask.jpg
109KB, 892x601px
>>14627522
Yes, and makes sense comparing it to the other Melior Esse machines.

The Zovork production line, on the other hand...
>>
>>14627584
Oh whoops, yeah.

Josh gets on his soapbox about how fucking stupid it is for Rim and Glacies to pilot their machines (seemingly ignoring how it's just as dumb for him), so he clearly recognizes how dangerous it is.

More importantly:

>This device enables time travel, all sorts of bad things could happen if the wrong people get their hands on it.
>To be safe, we're going to dismantle it and put regular engines in the Excellence.

>This device slowly destroys the soul of the person using it, continually calls out to an interdimensional horror, and eventually turns the pilot into said horror's puppet.
>The more you use it, the greater the effect becomes. Let's keep using it!

These two decisions coexist in the same universe. It's remarkably clumsy writing-wise, and seemingly totally arbitrary because there's zero reason they couldn't have just put regular engines in the Forte Gigas. They could've even used that to explain why it got nerfed!
>>
>>14627592

Then why isn't Jua-Mu's earth name, like

JAMAL
>>
File: 1446996579532s.jpg (3KB, 112x124px) Image search: [Google]
1446996579532s.jpg
3KB, 112x124px
So why does Fury homeplanet has a crossgate?
>>
>>14627614
Crossgates are like weeds; once one shows up, more are sure to follow.
>>
>>14627604
Didn't the original Zeidram also use weapons from other units given to Rof by his friends?
>>
File: 21.jpg (33KB, 767x238px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
33KB, 767x238px
>Eizen is voiced by Kyosuke's VA on Tales of Berseria
>this shit
I love me some seiyuu autism.
>>
>>14627606
ALL. D units got nerfed hard (except Fabularis, I haven't used it yet so I don't know). Saying they use regular powersource could explain it, but they're much weaker for no reason.
>>
File: IMG_20160816_233449.jpg (996KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160816_233449.jpg
996KB, 1920x1080px
kek
>>
>>14627642
I get the joke but Princess Kaguya is a real fairy tale in Japan
>>
>>14627592
Al-van's fake name was Alistair.
>>
>>14627667

I swore it was Alvin in J. Maybe they got a little more creative in MD.
>>
Calin is such a lewd name

Please delete it
>>
>Only used Lockon very early in UX
>going to use him in NG+
>he gets a few kills in his debut and the ace message pops up
>"oh neat, but that looks a little big for rank 2 partner bonuses"
>look at his kills

WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET 200 KILLS FROM LOCKON.
>>
>>14627678
Carry over kills are bugged in UX. Didn't you know that?
>>
>>14627676
DON'T SAY THAT NAME
>>
>>14627678
New lockon inherit the kills of old lockon
>>
>>14627636
I guess Eizen never bets against the long odds.
>>
>>14627680
I did, but Jesus fuck that's much bigger than the boosts everyone else got

>Setsuna: 214 kills

ONORE CELESTIAL BEING MEY
>>
>>14627667
> Alistair
> Not Aleister
Al-Van pls
>>
Which is better? 10% damage or 10% FINAL damage ??
>>
>>14627691
Call me when Jesus Yamato jumps up to 999 kills
>>
File: UTLRAMAN.png (3KB, 128x110px) Image search: [Google]
UTLRAMAN.png
3KB, 128x110px
>>14627678
http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars/UX/Bugs

>portable team will defend this
>>
>>14627704
Why doesn't BX have one of these?
>>
>>14627711
Because nobody can figure out the bugs. The Unicorn Gundam bug is all over the place, and at least once I had it crash on me moving from the end of the epilogue to the credits, and other people seem to have had random crashes as well.

BX was a fun ride, but somebody borked up the code a little bit.
>>
File: 零式.jpg (12KB, 136x102px) Image search: [Google]
零式.jpg
12KB, 136x102px
>>14627041
Type Cybaster
>>
>>14627740
Not even ants could see this pic anon
>>
>>14627670

It's still "Alistair Links", which is so close to his real name that he's just being silly
>>
>>14627756
Alvin is closer than Alistair but at least it sounds like a name
>>
>Impetus
>Galvanize
>Animus
>>
>right routes look like they have all the important story events
>left routes have most of my invested units and a slew of meme bosses
>>
>>14627782
>not spreading your upgrade
>>
>>14627792
>not funneling all your cash into the brick for maximum stake
>>
>Latooni is third in kills after Irm and Calvina

Did I do good
>>
File: Axel.Almer.full.150601.jpg (418KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Axel.Almer.full.150601.jpg
418KB, 1600x1200px
>>14627810
>2016
>still using le meme odds man

>>14627811
What mech you put her in? The Leonisis (Sally) seems like a good mech to rake in kills because of the post movement ALL
>>
>>14627817
>2016
>still thinking Axel is the canon A protagonist
>>
>>14627817

She's still in the Raubtier for reasons
>>
>>14627819
>implying a doll can be a protagonist
>>
>>14627704
> No matter how much you cast Spirit Commands, Soushi will not lose SP.
This seems fun.
>>
>>14627825
>what is Endless Frontier
>>
>Kohta isn't in your top ace position

BUT YOU'RE PLAYING COMPATKAISER GAME.
>>
>>14627769
Alvin and the Furymunks.
>>
>>14627831
We'll talk when he gets the Overkaiser Tornado.
>>
Does the game force you to go into space on the first route split if you picked the space route at the start, or was I too overzealous in pressing O and missed the prompt entirely

Because I appear to be missing both the angsty harem protag and the white-haired rageslut, but I appear to have ended up with Tasuku

Fuck that guy
>>
>>14627633
I don't think so... Zeidram is only armed with missiles, 2 Driver Cannons, and a twin beam gun on the right arm. Those and B(V)anish Geyser are its attacks, since it does not have a MAP like its pals.

I think its somewhat based on the Drukin, but nothing concrete about it.
>>
>>14627842
>Tasuku is the main character now

When

and yes you missed it
>>
>>14627831
Kohta's just not good enough to catch up to Calvina and Akemi
>>
File: 009.jpg (29KB, 404x327px) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
29KB, 404x327px
>>14627831
*unsheathes BBC and Continuous Action*
>>
>>14627842
What stage are you in?
You choose between Paris and some Middle East shit hole in the first split after stage 22 .
>>
>>14627862
Akemi and Ing paired up is some great shit
>>
>>14627870
>Middle East
South Asia.

You go to Pakistan.
>>
File: cantwakeup.jpg (4KB, 102x120px) Image search: [Google]
cantwakeup.jpg
4KB, 102x120px
>>14627872
Calvina is broken as well with spirit CA and post movement All

>grunts face when Brigandi and Sanshiki
>>
>>14627878
Fuck I always thought it was Palestine, the one next to ((())).
>>
>>14627880

The fact that Calvina in Bellezelute tanks better than Touya in Granteed actually kind of annoys me, but then evasion tanking is kind of the only way to go in these games
>>
File: b3060016.png (356KB, 606x490px) Image search: [Google]
b3060016.png
356KB, 606x490px
>>14627831
It is the FURY REMOVAL game.
>>
>>14627890
7 0 0 A R M O R
>>
>>14627890
Until OG brings in Counter Cut/Shoot Down/Shield as special defenses in fights then yeah. Sure some of those benefit Reals as well but Supers wouldn't be evading as often. Still though, any half decent Super with Prevail is literally unkillable. Especially if they have a barrier.
>>
>>14627890
Touya's a pretty shitty pilot in general
>>
>>14627831
So why do people put pachinko in its name?
>>
>these fucking zuvorg grunts have 6 upgrades when bosses have 3
>>
>>14627899

Why didn't Alistair send Calvina away with Katia instead?

That way you could have both best girls in one pilot seat while Touya and Melua could go be shit somewhere else.

Festenia can watch.
>>
>>14627882
>((())).
You lost me.

>>14627893
It is Compatikaiser Game.

Those who do not accept this will face their Last Fighter Twin.

>>14627900
The katakana for the "pati" part of Compatikaiser is the same as the one used in Pachinko.

So Carla refers to it as pachinko kaiser.
>>
>>14627906
dumb incorrigible mashed chestnut fella
>>
J songs sounds better in slower tempo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWpej9HaFqk
>>
>>14627890
Granteed before upgrade is never meant to be strong with Touya's shitty early stat.
He is just a highschooler harem protag.
>>
>>14627906
>>((())).
It's a silly anti-Semetic meme.
>>
>>14627906
>You lost me.

it's a reference to a racist google chrome app.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/google-removes-racist-chrome-extension-used-by-neo-nazis-to-target-people-with-jewish-sounding-names-a7066496.html
>>
>tfw Orgone Cloud S doesn't use EN
>>
>>14627904
Hey now, Melua has good spirits and is the only one that results in the Dracodeus not being the umpteenth Super with a sword finisher in OG. She and Festenia can take the Granteed off Touya's hands
>>
File: angry trap.png (318KB, 433x445px) Image search: [Google]
angry trap.png
318KB, 433x445px
How's everyone doing today/night? Enjoying your game?
What songs do you play in the background while playing these games?
I ask this mainly because I found playing King Nothing in the background can be really fun to do while killing grunts
>>14627913
>R A D J
>not A R D J
>>
>>14627933
I play the game's OST.
>>
>>14627929

But Supers NEED sword finishers, anon. It's what makes them super.

>>14627933
>How's everyone doing today/night? Enjoying your game?

I'm wondering if that one anon I gave a free copy of MD to is enjoying himself.

I was going to ask him to have drinks with me but he looked 15, which puts him around 18 in asian years, therefore no drinking
>>
>>14627933
I don't get how people listen to music that's not the game's music when they play shit. Unless they're doing something that you can do completely absentmindedly like hatching eggs in Pokemon or some shit.
>>
>>14627929
Melua has the worst SP pool and no SP Regen to actually take advantage of her spirits.
>>
>>14627929
Touya literally said Granteed Dracodeus, Shana-Mia, Melua and himself had become the Infinity Caliber.
>>
>>14627937
>>14627946
When playing 1, hearing Mazinger Z loop over and over is kinda eh
>>14627941
wait, are you Vancouver anon?
>>
>>14627906
Oh so that's why, I like it.
>>
>>14627933
>What songs do you play in the background while playing these games?

videos of SA let's plays and also goons playing random shit (I found like 9 hours of them playing CaH split among several videos)
>>
>>14627960
>wait, are you Vancouver anon?

I mean, are you not?
>>
>>14627952
I'd still take her over Touya
>>
>>14627952
>worst SP pool
>not Katia

Both Bellzelute and Granteed can survive without Katia's defensive spirit.
The only time Katia is useful was giving Flash to Bellzelute before upgrade on Ex-hard.
>>
>the robot is moving on its own
>>
>>14627933
Either the game itself (if on console) or whatever anime or LP or whatever I've got queued up.

Also queue is a funny word.
>>
>>14627973
All Melua offers Calvina is Mercy for grinding shenanigans and like that one cast of Bless that takes up her entire SP pool.

Brigandy likes the extra damage from Tenia and the extra range for better P ALL abuse from Katia.
>>
>>14627968

I still say Touya should have gotten a nice Real

Granteed should have gone to Gu-Landon
>>
>>14627895
>Until OG brings in Counter Cut/Shoot Down/Shield as special defenses in fights then yeah
Do people think that these adds a lot of survivability to Supers?

It's not something you have a choice over most of the time I suppose so you can't really run statistic tests unless you're playing one of the games with modding tools I suppose but outside of maybe Shield Defense for units that will be Defending heavily and edge cases like Daimos 100% Cut Down Ace Bonus, I find them really negligible most of the time.
>>
>>14627998
Depends on what the grunts have, but most grunt melee attacks and missile attacks are blockable with counter cut. It's certainly better than nothing. Still though, like I said Prevail already solves almost any defensive issues.
>>
>>14627973
her spirit is really nothing to shout about. In middle game she can only cast one Bless and its done. She is useful for Hope once its available but that cost like 90SP. Oh and +1 move early game when Granteed is slow as molasses and only have Range 1P weapon at 100 will

Tenia is good because she has accel, hotblood and militate(!) and FREE damage

Katia has +range and evasion so that suite Bellzelute perfectly. Those extra spirit sets mean Calvina can just spam Valor without wasting it on Focus
>>
>>14627998
>Do people think that these adds a lot of survivability to Supers?

Having a free 30% or more chance to cut down like half of the attacks in the game would help immensely, and almost every OG Super has a bladed weapon (or at least a lance since that works too nowadays) they can use.
>>
>>14627992
I'd love to use Touya in the Brachium, but MD'll just rip him out of it for the finale and Calvina's a fucking monster in the Brigandy
>>
>>14628009
Prevail only really helps if its at like Levels 5+ and it doesn't start to get really useful until 7+.
>>
>>14627974
Sometimes that happened in real life. Like an airplane withstanding something they're not designed to.
>>
>>14628015
Soooo get level 5+? Hell most Super pilots have it naturally, I don't see the problem.
>>
It always bother me why Kusuha doesn't have Prevail

She's like the most hotblooded female pilot in the team
>>
>>14628010
Touya already has his own Accel
>>
>>14628026

Tits = no prevail
>>
>>14627974
> the robot's hips are moving on their own
>>
>>14628020
That might be the case in OG because OG's rather kind with Prevail but in non OG games with PP, Prevail's a rather expensive skill to raise to levels where it offers any real benefits.
>>
>>14627974
Is that the /m/ version of "My hips are moving on its own?"
>>
>>14628032
I wonder why they don't readjust the way Prevail numbers scale so you don't have this "< 7 = useless, > 7 = silly good" aspect of it
>>
>>14628027
That he doesn't get for a good while into the game.
>>
>>14628031
>>14628033
Hah.
>>
>>14628038
Because Banpresto's lazy. Its a problem that applies to most skills with levels where they're basically worthless/unreliable until 7+.
>>
>>14628027
Which eats into an SP pool consisting of a 20 sp Strike and 40 Valor
>>
>>14628010
Melua learns Bless at level 10.
That is the only Bless until Rahda hits 23, or others in their 30s.
>>
>>14628039

I slapped both boosters on him just so he could get into a fight in time and he's still being a worthless piece of shit in Granteed.

I get that it hasn't had its mid-season upgrade yet, but it's doing significantly worse than Grungust. This would be worse if I didn't love Grungust with a filthy, sexual love.
>>
>>14628047
>20 sp Strike

Just use the tentacle loli.
>>
>>14628050
Pre-Dracodeus Granteed is a colossal piece of shit and Touya's fucking awful as a pilot
>>
>>14628062

If they were trying to convey Touya being an incompetent garbage human being for the first half of the season before suddenly become a proper badass in the second half, they were successful.

I hate him so much right now
>>
>>14628050
Pair him with Axel/ Katina and cast early Vigor, so Touya can use Orgonite Buster instead of fucking Finger Grip.

He would still be fucking awful though.
Should've benched him until Dracodeus.
>>
>>14628067
On the plus side, the Dracodeus can fly and is basically fucking invincible
On the negative side, even then Touya's still a shit pilot being carried by his mech and the Dracodeus waits until the second-to-last stage for what amounts to nothing of actual value
>>
>>14628072
On later playthrough's I gave him hit and away, he was actually useful with it.
>>
>>14628083
>On the negative side, even then Touya's still a shit pilot being carried by his mech

>tfw he has early Kira's attitude but early Amuro's skill and never gets any better
>>
>>14628050
Don't believe what the rest of the heathens on this board will tell you.

There's nothing filthy about Grungust love.
>>
>>14627964
You know, I never bother to visit Something Awful
>>14627967
That's for me to know and you to not ask
>>14627986
>queue
TRIGGERED
>>
>>14628101
>You know, I never bother to visit Something Awful

just use the LP archive (http://lparchive.org/) and their youtube accounts
>>
>>14628101
>You know, I never bother to visit Something Awful
It's kind of a shithole because a lot of the mods in power are SJWs with free reign to ban whoever they don't like.

The LPs are probably better than your average random Youtuber though, probably because the LP subforum developed a culture of shitting on any that doesn't confirm to their perceived standards of quality.

But man, the discussion in the LP threads are either OK or "here is 10 pages of yelling over what gender you would use to reference to a trap character"
>>
>>14625824
I'd rather get that PXZ2 one to be honest.
>>
>>14628114
>"here is 10 pages of yelling over what gender you would use to reference to a trap character"

My preferred pronoun for trap characters is "that's hot"
>>
>>14628114
>But man, the discussion in the LP threads are either OK or "here is 10 pages of yelling over what gender you would use to reference to a trap character"

or 3 pages of "what the fuck" like at the end of the 3rd Birthday LP
>>
>>14628114
I don't think of it as an SJW thing, the LP forum has always been a mess of petty discussions and arguments while waiting for the next chapter/video to get released.

What you're seeing is just a reflection of what the current popular argument happens to be. Clawshrimpy jumping up on that train is enough evidence of that.
>>
In MD do the SRX team have a forced deploy or can I just ditch them and pretend they don't exist?

I hate their pilot suits so much is the reason. Especially Aya's. Aya's is the worst pilot suit in the history of pilot suits.

There is a way to do shoulderpads, and that's not it.
>>
>>14628133
>Tfw you like Gurren Lagann but shrimpy has to completely derail a thread about it to post easy bait that proves /m/ is gullible and literally braindead
>>
>>14628072

How is restoring 30% HP going to let him use Orgonite Buster?
>>
>>14628133
>I don't think of it as an SJW thing, the LP forum has always been a mess of petty discussions and arguments while waiting for the next chapter/video to get released.

I have seen threads get locked because of this. Like the SotFS one
>>
>>14628137
That thread was made to bait Shrimpy in the first place.
>>
>>14628142
I played the Japanese version and used the one on Akurasu.

Is Guts called Vigor in the Singapore version?
>>
>>14628136
Benching srx is a bannable offense
>>
>>14628136
Yes I think there is only one stage that team SRX is forced to deploy.
>>
>>14628136
Can you at least use Raidesed for my sake

He's the Ice Man.

Viletta gets used as an event unit once in the mid-point of the game, but I honestly don't recall any mandatory SRX team launches outside of early in Space/Calvina route.
>>
File: heretic.jpg (141KB, 715x590px) Image search: [Google]
heretic.jpg
141KB, 715x590px
>>14628136
>In MD do the SRX team have a forced deploy or can I just ditch them and pretend they don't exist?
>or can I just ditch them and pretend they don't exist?
>>
>>14628136
>Benching the SRX
You bring shame on your ancestors
>>
>>14628161

HIS THEME IS SHIT THOUGH
>>
>>14628172
You're fucking dead to me.
>>
>>14628172
(you)
>>
>>14628166
That guy must have terrible depth perception.
>>
>>14628178
Nah he uses the word of the Lord to see
>>
>>14628136
>Benching Banprestobot
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OSZ16v7XdM

me irl.
>>
>>14628195
You're a song?
>>
>>14628195

Best OG theme name

Not best OG theme

That goes to Code ATA
>>
File: what did he mean by this.jpg (408KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
what did he mean by this.jpg
408KB, 1296x730px
Really makes you think.
>>
File: img115.jpg (67KB, 385x600px) Image search: [Google]
img115.jpg
67KB, 385x600px
>>14628136
>>14628172
You. Out.
>>
>>14628151
Atlus called Guts Vigor.
>>
>>14628195
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdKhN45LNhg

me IN THE VIRTUAL WORLD

Heresy words: I kind of wish someone else sang it because I love how the tune is remixed here but I'm not a big fan of the singer
>>
>>14628211
Then what was the spirit they called guts?
>>
>>14628215
Super Guts.
>>
>>14628213
I totally understand because I like Akira Kushida but I realize his voice isn't easy to get into for everyone.
>>
New thread: >>14628228
>>
New tread.

>>14628228
>>
>>14628038
The bonuses are fine, the problem is that it takes way too much damage to activate lower levels.

Prevail L1 should trigger at 50% instead of 10%. L2 should activate at 67% and 33%, L3 should be at 75/50/25, etc.
>>
>>14628203
He said it in a higher voice to mock ryoto. Kyosuke is an asshole
Thread posts: 538
Thread images: 94

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.