[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gusion upgrade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1471302990364.jpg (104KB, 692x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471302990364.jpg
104KB, 692x600px
it has giant scissors
>>
Those aren't scissors anon.

Those are bolt cutters, you could cleave a mobile suit in half with that sort of shit.

Have you ever wielded a pair of bolt cutters before? It's a feeling of power rivaled only by a good old fashioned wrought iron crowbar.
>>
Starting to feel kind of GaoGaiGar
>>
>Gusion's bulking back up

Except it still has the fucking stick for an abdomen god fucking damn it
>>
>>14623726
It's pretty great. The best, though, is a skillsaw with a demolition blade on it. God, that name is deserved. Just cutting clear through metal beams, it's practically orgasmic.
>>
File: 18488494.png (580KB, 743x959px) Image search: [Google]
18488494.png
580KB, 743x959px
>>14623726
So if the Gusion still have its hidden arms, it could hold a MS in his main hands while the others shred the thing to pieces with that oversized thing
>>
Shit, it got ugly.
>>
>>14624296
No joke, you just changed my mind from "what a POS gimmick" to "damn, that's badass."
>>
I love all the Gundam upgrades for IBO, everything else is good (big shield grunt) to what-the-fuck-why (the orange and white thing with claw feet)
>>
Can you build gunpla with those pliers?
>>
>>14625540
"Bandai-sama, I'm getting pwned by the badguys, plz help!"

(Giant gunpla runner drops from the heavens)

*Snip snip, snap snap*

"Thanks Bandai-sama, I shall use your glorious gift to defeat the evil earth people!"
>>
>>14624520
>Mika finds a new QT Gjallarhorn "ace" with a misguided sense of chivalry
>dismembers her mech slowly, crazy Hallelujah/Prince Ali style
>Pile bunker through the cockpit
>heh, Orga, we really are a FAMILY, aren't we
>OOOOOORPHANS NAMIDA
>>
>>14624296
>>14624520
The O successor
>>
どう見てもガオガイガー目指してるだろ、勇者よりチンピラにしか見えないけど
>>
>>14623654
And here I was thinking nothing could rival the stupidity of the dinosaw.
>>
>>14627271
Snip snip motherfucker.
>>
>>14627271
Well, geez stick to your all penetrating rifle and sword, faggot.
>>
>>14625540
>the kit is the normal thicker gates that requires nippers to avoid nasty tear nubs
>but the bolt cutters are on LBX/SD-style runners where you pop the pieces out by hand with minimal stress marks and nubs
It's like the Mega Scale parts spatulas.
>>
File: Ashtaron pincer.png (226KB, 453x335px) Image search: [Google]
Ashtaron pincer.png
226KB, 453x335px
>>14623654
???
>>
>>14623654
>bolt cutters
Shame, here I thought that was going to be a a set of extendable verniers for mobility. With the Gusions extra arm set, the top is too bulky to attach a proper set of bonus thrusters.

That said, I think the Gusion is much improved and seems to look better than the new Barbatos.
>>
>>14623654
Those aren't Scissors, they're Edge Cutters.
>>
It's the exact weapon that would have defeated the kids in the first season, when they were towing that space ship.

>Snip Snip
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.