[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one reason why this guy isnt a cuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 9

Give me one reason why this guy isnt a cuck
>>
>>14623055
Man, 0083 is pretty retarded writing-wise, even when compared to the standard of Gundam
>>
>>14623068
I don't know man, pretty much every series has shitty writing.
>>
>>14623055

He didn't assent to Nina's relationship with Gato, either consciously or by implication, which is one of the defining aspects of cuckoldry so he can't be really. If anything he wanted to fight for her and she stopped him from doing so by force.
>>
Turned Nina down at the end
>>
>>14623097
He should have beaten her to death with his shoe and then been taken back into prison with a gently content smile on his face.

Bitch aided in a colony drop because she can't forget the kitty dick and then has the stones to show up in front of him with that retard look on her face?
>>
>cuck
gb2/v/
>>
>>14623104

How is she not in jail?
>>
>>14623055
he's not you

>>14623097
this
>>
>>14623172
the big cover up after the fact pretty much ensure there were no legal repercussion for anyone involved.
at most they got shuffeled to the ass end of their various jobs where they could cause trouble which is why they ended up in the same place in the end
hopefully Chuck and Mora ended up working out, they were the real couple in the end
>>
>>14623055
I honestly can't
>>
the tweeest at the end where she was Gato's lover too was fucking retarded
>>
>>14623241
The Captain also took all the responsibility for the crew and AE was in on the whole thing from the start so Nina was probably protected by them.
>>
>>14623055

>cuck

/m/ is doomed if morons like this are coming here now.
>>
>>14623055
How long is this meme going to last
>>
>>14623555
The twist came closer to the middle. During the battle between Kou and the amputee Mobile Armor pilot on the moon?

>>14623110
>>14623594
>>14623637
I echo these sentiments. Well, I don't think we'll be "doomed", but it's tiresome.
>>
/pol/ is leaking again
chinese moot needs to take action
>>
>>14624194
We just need a mod who gives a shit. Seriously, Snapshit still gets to post and avatarfag and hasn't been banned for it.
>>
Cuck is s stupid word and needs to die.
>>
>>14624237
T. Cuckhold.
>>
0083 still holds the gold medal in the Worst UC Gundam Show Championship. Followed swiftly by Gundam Unicorn.
>>
>>14624253
No that's your vaunted G-Reco your drooling retard.
>>
File: 1224618621648.png (33KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1224618621648.png
33KB, 160x160px
>>14624275
>No that's your vaunted G-Reco your drooling retard.
>>
>>14624566
Avatarfagging is a bannable offense.
>>
>>14624237
Indeed. Only then will the fine reputation of cuckolds will return to the glory it once held.
>>
>>14624618
The fuck? Why hasn't he been banned so long ago?
>>
>>14623055
He was never actually involved with Nina.

You can't cuck someone over something that isn't there.
>>
File: 1266108167079[2].jpg (126KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1266108167079[2].jpg
126KB, 576x432px
He killed Cima, and for that he must burn in hell.
>>
>>14624164
>>14624237
I second these men. Fuck cuckfags and their cancerous memes.
>>
Well she comes crawling back to him after her better boyfriend dies in his jihad. Maybe I don't know
>>
>>14623570

>AE was in on the whole thing from the start

Didn't one of the AE executives that provided Cima the Gerbera Tetra and provided the colony laser fuel blew his brains out afterwards? Or does it have no overall impact?
>>
Do you think he joins the AEUG in zeta?
>>
>>14624771
He does in some Gihrens Greed games.
>>
>>14624771
honestly i took it as that Nina and Chuck and Kou and Mora were stuck in the ass end of some Federation outpost on earth thats so far removed from current events that it doesn't matter. Nina and Kou work shit out and Mora and Chuck stay cute as fuck
i mean maybe at some point they were all swept up into it but i feel like they didnt get to do much.
though honestly im surprised its not like a side manga or someshit
>>
>>14623594
This. /m/ is the only board I browse anymore because it's relatively free from this.
>>
>>14624925
posting shit like this will just make people want to use the word that triggers you even more often
>>
>>14624925
I read both /pol/ and /m/ and have done for years. We've always here.
>>
>>14624925
You're a fucking retard then. A lot of the zeek fanboys here crosspost on /pol/ and have for years and /new/ before that. A little ironic considering Zeon was multi-cultural itself but that never stopped them and it never will.
>>
>>14624960
They were composed of many ethnicities but were not multicultural lol

do you even know what that word means? ??
>>
>>14624975
They had African tribal people, angry Jihadist Muslims, Side 3 spacenoids, the space miners of Axis who were far away from the Earth during the OYW, and according to side material a decent bunch of feddie defectors.

Yeah, I meant multi-ethnic but they're also multi-cultural.
>>
>>14624994
Whoa wait there. Their wartime allies were not apart of Zeon. They were allies of convenience. I mean they were fucking planning on rendering earth inhabitable.

Also axis is very culturally Zeon so I'm not sure why you're using that as an example.

The other spacenoids/deserters joining though is a fair argument. But I do not think that Zeon would have allowed them to be as they were if they had won the OYW. It's either Sieg Zion or bust man.
>>
>>14624999
The Blue Team from ZZ are those African tribal people. They're zeeks. And Loni's father in the novel was a muslim zeek who was funding the Sleeves. They're not just allies of convenience, the Blue Team was fighting for Zeon even after the OYW was long over.
>>
>>14624999
That depends entirely on if the Zabi family, specifically Gihren were allowed to keep running the show.

He had at least 3 high ranked Zeon officials plotting to kill him so that's unlikely.
>>
>>14625005
episode summaries tell me they were fighting against the NZ forces attacking the city, though?
>>
>>14623241

yeah people tend not to just be "let go" after a cover up that big.

Trust me one day Nina would be driving home only to find that her break line suddenly stopped working on a windy mountain overpass.
>>
>>14625024
Don't remember everything but I'm pretty sure the Blue Team fought against the Gundam Team and another group of African zeeks allied themselves with Glemmy and one of them even said he should be the true successor of Zeon before dying, which probably spurred on his rebellion against Haman.
>>
>>14625008
Gihren wanted to eradicate humans on the earth.

Char wanted to eradicate humans on the earth.

Full Frontal wanted to eradicate humans on the earth.

its def a cultural thing
>>
>>14625055
Gihren was a maniac an flat out told this by his family. Repeatedly.

Char was mentally fucked after 3 wars.

Full Frontal was just Char 2.0 with spiritual bullshit.

Geara Dogas helped Amuro trying to stop the full of Axis in CC so there are clearly zeeks who don't want to destroy earth.
>>
>>14625055
Gihren had already completed the eradication he wanted. When he's compared to Hitler he pretty much says his plan for reducing the population is complete and Zeon just has to win the war and manage the human population so only the superior humans thrive.

Full Frontal wanted to force Earthnoids to move to space by putting pressure on the Earth through economic sanctions, since colonies (and presumably mining asteroids) were producing a lot of resources and goods while Earth was being reduced to a husk.

Char was the only one who was insane enough to try and kill everyone. Literally no one else wanted that level of genocide.
>>
File: terra invicta.jpg (107KB, 500x575px) Image search: [Google]
terra invicta.jpg
107KB, 500x575px
>>14624960
I'll have you know that we /pol/-crossboarders are ardent titans supporters.
>>
>>14624994
>>14624999
I think the best example of ethnic diversity in Zeon is Rakhan Dakaran. There's nothing to suggest that he's one of those Africans who joined Zeon out of convenience and beef with the EF, like with the Tuareg Blue Team. He's probably been living on Axis for that last seven years, and he very well might have lived in Side 3 before then. Unless there's some side material I don't know about that establishes Rakhan's backstory.

With the Blue Team and Loni's father, I do think it's fair to say that it's primarily a enemy-of-my-enemy thing and any appreciation for Zeon itself or Spacenoid independence is secondary.

I think there was a Japanese Zeon in IGLOO, wasn't there? Ah, but a Japanese Zeek might as well be German. Eh, making Zeon any more German than it was in First Gundam is one of my least favorite developments from 0080 onwards.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1468274243651.jpg (18KB, 358x307px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468274243651.jpg
18KB, 358x307px
Ive always wondered how do muslim spacenoids go on to their pilgrimage to mecca? It seems rather expensive
>>
>>14625298
You aren't remotely edgy, /pol/. Just annoying.
>>
>>14625340
>le /pol/ boogeyman xd
>>
>>14625292
Why do you think they stayed on earth?
>>
>>14625292
They drop their colony there. Cheaper, faster, and allows all the population to do the pilgrimage in one go!
>>
>>14625408
Man zeonic Jihad is brutal lol
>>
>>14625298
I see you never heard of a massage parlor
>>
>>14623570
Thought Capt. Synapse was executed.
>>
>>14625678
It's pretty vague what happens to him but that's probably the most likely outcome.

Shame he was a good captain.
>>
>>14623594
Fine, we'll call you sissy or pussy-whipped loser instead.
>>
>>14625913
We could also call him an omega mangina manlet
>>
File: sieg_zeon.jpg (49KB, 270x379px) Image search: [Google]
sieg_zeon.jpg
49KB, 270x379px
>>14625292
I'm more interested in how they face the direction of Mecca when they're doing their prayers. I imagine it might require a harness and a ramp, and then the colony walls are constantly rotating so you've gotta time it just right.

As for doing the Hajj from space, remember that you're only really expected to do it once in your life, and from what we've seen in the shows, the Earth Sphere has a pretty reliable Side-to-Earth civilian transportation network. There's probably a specific company or non-profit that specializes in getting Muslims tickets from the Sides to /m/ecca, like what the Vist Foundation is supposed to be for classic artworks.

It'd be more of a problem if you were a Muslim of Mars Zeon, the asteroid belt, or the Jupiter Sphere. Except I don't think those Jovians would suffer any religion other than worship of the Jovian state. But maybe Jovians and asteroid belt miners could just hitch a ride on the Jupiter Energy Fleet.

>>14626278
>omega mangina manlet
Those words all have that same /pol//redpill flavor, even if they're not quite as annoying as cuck.

>>14625913
>we'll call you sissy or pussy-whipped loser instead.
Not him, but please go back to calling us sissies and pussy-whipped. Those were the good old days.
>>
>All these triggered SJWs
Stick to Kamen Rider General
>>
>>14626664
>Those words all have that same /pol//redpill flavor
The word you're looking for is "ironpill" and the board is /fit/. You know nothing, manlet.
However it's never too late to get /fit/ and ride the tiger, my undersized numale friend.
>even if they're not quite as annoying as cuck
cuck is only annoying if you're one or if you used to play baseball with your stepfather.
>>
>>14627578
Maybe I should browse /fit/. Or maybe I'm just foolish to consider that I can get motivated just by browsing another board. I do some push-ups and sit-ups every other day or so, but it's inconsistent, half-assed.

As it stands I think I could qualify as having a "twink" body. But legit twinks would probably be offended by the comparison. I don't have a super-defined six-pack to go along with my toned, but thin arms.

>cuck is only annoying if you're one
Any new word can be annoying if it's used enough. But cuck comes with a certain pompous righteousness, like an eighteen-year-old who thinks he's figured out how the world works, there are all these spineless cowards and at least he's not one of them. Even if he's never really done anything with his life. And I doubt too many of them have faithful, ten-out-of-ten girlfriends/wives.
>>
>>14628012
10/10s aren't a requirement to not be a cuck
and it's also true that there's a lot of spineless cucks roaming around
>>
>>14624623
Mods only ban tripfags who contribute and don't shitpost like Chen Gong and TE, worthless shitposting trips are protected by them.
>>
>>14623055
His name was Cuck Cuckoldry, and he was going to save the Earth.

At least until Nina Zeekrider came out of nowhere and shot him to protect her big Zeek dick.

But then she got cucked by MUH IDEALS, which stole Gato away from her.

Only Gato didn't get cucked. His ideals followed him to the grave.

The moral of the story is that ideals are better than women.

Only skinny, glasses wearing manlets can find true love.
>>
>>14623055
He got best girl
>>
>>14623086
0083 was the worst writing wise but it was followed up by the best written series, 0080.
>>
>>14637686
0080 takes place before 0083, 0080 was made and aired before 0083. Things went down, not up.
>>
>>14637708
>0080 was made and aired before 0083

Yes, that's what I meant.
>>
>>14624253
Like you have any fucking idea what constitutes good writing, you slobbering retard. You have no place to criticize anything given the fact you have less artistic skill than a child.
>>
>>14623055
He unloaded his big white cannon into best girl
>>
>>14623055
>cuck

What is the current sub-culture obsession with cuckoldry?
I really don't get it. It's like some kids discovered this word, liked the sound of it, and are now determined to apply it to anything and everything they possibly can.

Why is this such a go to insult for some people?

>>14623104
>Bitch aided in a colony drop
Kind of hard to hold that much to her for when she got involved. The colony drop was already a done deal long before they had their tete-a-tete in the control room. One way or another, that thing was hitting Earth, all that could possibly be affected at that point was WHERE it hit.

Granted, the fact she had a history with Gato that WASN'T brought to anyone's attention as a possible conflict of interest is still the kind of thing that would have stood to seriously sour EF-Anaheim relations and potentially sabotage her career prospects had the ramifications been thought through more.

She probably wouldn't get the firing squad, but at the very least she'd be looking at a whole bunch of investigation and some house arrest, possibly having her professional wings clipped to boot if Anaheim decided to have her sacked as a good will move to strengthen those strained EF ties.

>>14624767
I can't remember off the top of my head if that was in the OVA proper or not, but the movie definitely showed his corpse, yeah.
Unfortunately, it's mostly just there to tie up a loose end rather than to show any actual long term ramifications.
In fact, true to the rule of side stories, Anaheim's involvement in this is all but forgotten in Zeta, with them instead being called out for selling to both sides of the EF civil war.

>>14624945
Sadly, this guy's not wrong. Even independent of that particular word, we've been riddled with the /pol/ contamination for a while now.
Go check out the wreckage of the Clawshrimpy threads if they're still up if you want proof.
>>
>>14638498
calling someone a fag is going out of style because today, it just makes you look like an immature homophobe.

insulting a guy's masculinity by implying he has a fetish for getting his partner fucked is much more effective and socially acceptable. nobody respects cucks, they don't even respect themselves, and so everybody is happy.
>>
>>14624164
/m/ is still the holy land

keep the faith
>>
>>14623068
>>14623086
>>14637686
I'm so fucking sick of seeing people using "bad writing" as a cop out for actual criticism. I see it on every god damn board and almost every time somebody spews out this shit they struggle to justify it.
>>
>>14638520
Maybe someday, when homophobia isn't even a thing, "fag" will rise again.

Like "bastard". Anyone can use it, because nobody actually cares whether or not someone's a bastard.
>>
>>14638580
>nobody actually cares whether or not someone's a bastard.

I bet you're a fucking bastard. Get out. Your existence is literally illegitimate.
>>
File: 1466102373957.jpg (73KB, 1068x600px) Image search: [Google]
1466102373957.jpg
73KB, 1068x600px
>>14638587
found the bastard guys
>>
>>14638580
Isn't homophobia kind of the entire reason 'fag' became an insult in the first place?

Like, if it gets totally accepted as just a normal everyday thing, calling someone gay just isn't gonna work that well as an insult.
>>
>>14638604
That's why I compared it to the word "bastard". All that matters is that it was used as an insult in the past. When I was a kid I didn't even know that a bastard was an illegitimate child, or that being born out of wedlock was once a stain on the child's reputation. "Bastard" just meant "asshole".

Kids could learn to call each other fags without even knowing it was an insult to gays, fifty years from now, after one kid goes onto an imageboard which has preserved the word all that time. Like an archeologist wandering into an ancient ruin and releasing an eldritch demon into the modern world.
>>
>>14638635
I think maybe his point is that "bastard" never rose again. It's kind of a corny term you'd see in a movie or on TV but a real person would never use the word bastard in this day and age; I mean even on the internet, people don't exactly call each other bastards. So if you neuter the social hatred behind "fag" you neuter the effectiveness of the insult, and the popularity of the word.
>>
>>14638663
I see, it's a good point.

But I can dream.
>>
File: 1360274700724.jpg (108KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1360274700724.jpg
108KB, 500x376px
>>14638663
>It's kind of a corny term you'd see in a movie or on TV but a real person would never use the word bastard in this day and age
?
>>
>>14638663

fucking bastard.
>>
File: io.png (602KB, 982x482px) Image search: [Google]
io.png
602KB, 982x482px
>>14623055

>Didn't kill enough Zeeks.
>unable to use Gundam to its full potential
>no jazz hands
>>
>>14623055
He's not a titans pilot.
>>
>>14623055
First the cuck meme, next we're gonna get those shitty 'Your favorite /m/-show is now written by Anthony Burch' threads. Please go back to /v/ and stay there.
>>
>>14638927
Literally who?
>>
>>14638930
It's better not to know who this guy is.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.