[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not really a troll thread, but...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 3cd8a33a.png (133KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
3cd8a33a.png
133KB, 500x282px
I'm 50 episodes in Gundam Seed Destiny. When does it get good?

No, really, sb made a thread saying he/she was 14 eps in GSD and was asking when does it get bad.

Later on(probably) the same person wrote the following:
,,Just finished it. Absolute masterpiece, just like Seed. I don't know why I listened to /m/ again, you told me Wing and ZZ were bad too but they also turned out to be good.

- Athrun's character development was perfect
- Kira was badass as fuck
- Cagalli the only disappointing part, she was a useless crybaby with no sign of the cute, badass tomboy she once briefly was
- Mu came back, badass as fuck, OTP with Murrue
- Shinn was literally never portrayed as MC at all so I don't know why people were complaining about that. Athrun was always the protagonist. Shinn was just a Shadow the Hedgehog tier edgy side character who rightfully got his ass kicked in the end. I'm glad he survived though because he's cute together with Lunamaria
- Seed is better than UC"
And people agreed...
Pic related
>>
>>14622784

The fuck is your thread even about? Everyone knows Destiny is shit. Who is SB and why should we care? Why the fuck are you talking about a show from 10 fucking years ago that everyone hated?
>>
Seed and Destiny are the best Gundam series , no one cares about the haters
>>
fuck you, don't bump this from the last page, fuck you
it's so easy to create destiny bait and you failed this hard
saged and fuck you
>>
>>14625012
Maybe SB is some kind abbreviation. Sunshine Beach? Soggy Banana??
>>
>>14625012
>>14626462
Some Body, I imagine. Or Son Bitch.
>>
>>14626467
SonuvaBitch

>>14613379
It's about this thread dipshits

>>14625012
Yeah, 'bout that ,,everybody knows it is shit" part... apparently there are quite a number of people on /m who think Seed and GSD are legitimately good series.
>>
fuck off ESL nobody cares
>>
File: Strong_Bad.png (52KB, 276x410px) Image search: [Google]
Strong_Bad.png
52KB, 276x410px
>>14626462
>>
File: 3136790108_0972bbd77e_o.jpg (126KB, 566x796px) Image search: [Google]
3136790108_0972bbd77e_o.jpg
126KB, 566x796px
The only people who view Destiny as anything other than complete shit are probably either shitposting/baiting or some child who watched seed first and never developed good taste to see why both shows are seriously flawed.

You really should disregard anybody who speaks positively of Destiny because they're most likely full of shit or legitimately don't know what the hell they're talking about.
>>
>>14626572
Actually I just disregard retarded threads like these because we argued about this fucking shitheap for years and bringing it up again like this is just annoying. This thread has 0 reason to exist.
>>
>>14626584

You could just hide it you know. Complaining about this thread existing when there's numerous shitposts and bait threads across the board is kind of misguided. Yes the subject of the show was argued over for years but here we are today with newer posters who don't know the history this board has had and most likely don't care.
>>
>>14625012
>The fuck is your thread even about? Everyone knows Destiny is shit.
it isn't though
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.