[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam G Generation Genesis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (989KB, 864x1289px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
989KB, 864x1289px
So who here is planning to get this? Do you think there will be DLC, maybe free
mission packs like in Gundam Breaker 3 which was for the same systems? Though I guess for G Gen they could also do in game items or something.
>>
I will not buy this one. I'm wating for the next game , if they will have the decency to add the late UC.
>>
>>14619447
I'll probably get it.
guessing I'll have to import it.
>>
>>14619447
I preferred the older ones, you got more unusual choices for units and a variety of support pieces instead of just Mobile Suits.
>>
>>14619526
Well if they need to use just UC wouldn't some strange choices be there too? It can't all be Zakus, Gundams and Jims.
>>
>>14619526
Considering they're essentially making a Spirits 2 maybe they'll go back to the way F handled the game too.
>>
>>14619801
As someone who has only played through World and Overworld, what was so great about Spirits and F, or what was different from the last two games?
>>
>>14620192
You know how in World and Overworld the battle of A Baoa Qu only includes the White Base crew and your units? In F you had tons of generic GM's and spaceplanes to command at the same time. Here's a shitty LP just to show how different the scale of battle used to be.(I really can't find to many videos of it.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV64btZ3oEc
>>
>>14619447
unfortunately I don't have a vita or PS4.

I hope there isn't any DLC and just pre-order bonuses only.
>>
>>14620192
spirits and F had actual story campaigns that follow the series instead of being a mixture of shit in one stage like overworld/world.
>>
>>14620266
Get PS VITA TV maybe?
>>
>>14620399
holy shit this is a thing now? yeah I might get one of these then.
>>
>>14620405
Hope so anon, good luck.
>>
>>14619447
I'm getting it just to check out the english subs but I think we all know how well those will turn out...
>>
Anyone ever played GGen 3D?

I picked it up yesterday and was wondering if I'm a retard or if the game really is hard as hell.

>>14620399
>>14620516
Is that worth it, thou? I was considering saving up for a PS4 but am honestly hesitant.
>>
>>14621999
It's not much of an investment so I'd say it's worth it, I've seen deals as cheap as $25 for a Vita TV with Controller & Memory Card
>>
>>14622009
Yeah, just checked and while a tab bit more expensive due to my shit country, it's still a tenth of a PS4's price.

Just to make sure, I would be able to purchase the game digitally, right? Or would I have to import?
>>
>>14622020
You can do either but depending on which version of the game you want to play you'll need a PSN Account matching it's region to download it
>>
>>14622041
I see. Thanks mate, I'll consider it.
>>
>>14621874
About as poorly as SRW...

>>14619447
I'll probably be buying it anyway, I'm basically only interested in UC suits as it is. Hopefully the translation isn't too shit.
>>
>>14624722
Considering Gundam Breaker 3's translation I don't think it'd be that bad.
>>
>>14624747
There is the possibility they have different translation teams, compare Gundam Breaker 3 to Moon Dwellers
>>
>>14624747
GB3s was far from brilliant. Granted the non existent story was adequate but where it actually mattered with some of the skills and stuff they really didn't do a great job.
>>
>>14620192
I will buy it only if it brought back some features that was cut from Wars and World.

Overworld and 3D sucked dicks.
>>
>>14624909
What was cut?
>>
Kills me everyone is basing their faith based off on a one off PSP game that came out nearly 10 years ago, despite them doing better since.
>>
>>14627476
The hell are you even talking about?
>>
>>14627874
I think he's talking about G Gen Spirits.
>>
>>14624913
multi-hit attacks, pilot cut-ins and super modes from what I can remember.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.