[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super Rescue Solbrain 02

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: soldozer.png (521KB, 634x476px) Image search: [Google]
soldozer.png
521KB, 634x476px
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=840318

Two sisters with apparent psychic powers, capable of deadly telekinetic bursts, begin an all out assault on the city. Their objective? To take revenge for their prison-bound father by destroying Solbrain. Masaki and Daiki head to the prison to try to convince their father to give up their location. Solbrain's mission is to save the lives and hearts of criminals... but what happens when someone doesn't want to be saved? As the destruction piles up, Solbrain is forced to call for backup. The newest support droid, SolDozer, hits the scene in the explosive conclusion!

Notes:
This is a fun episode, though the real storyline isn't with the early 90s goth chick sisters themselves, it's with their father. We're still in the "introduce the team and all their abilities" stage, so in this you get introduced to the fact that Jun is a rookie hothead and Kame is a goofball. You'll also see your first scenes of SolDozer in action. I should mention, you might be asking yourself, "Will we be seeing that Solid States launch sequence in every episode to eat up time?" and the answer is, "Yes, until they sell enough toys, and then they pretty much forget about it."

Enjoy!
>>
>>14619049
Neat yo.
>>
>>14619062
What he said
>>
File: 1426564857136.gif (1MB, 386x286px) Image search: [Google]
1426564857136.gif
1MB, 386x286px
>>14619049
thanks!
>>
>>14619105
Thanks, Referee from Sailor Moon!
>>
>>14619049
Danke.
>>
Neat, man.
>>
File: ua oh.png (337KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ua oh.png
337KB, 640x480px
Bueno
>>
>>14622437
I pronounced it phonetically.
UAOH!
>>
>>14619049
Obviously they haven't sold enough toys yet if I don't have one
>>
>>14623717
Just give it time, SolBraver and SolJeanne need to get Figuarts first.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.