[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Shit AU sequels that put an end to their respective series'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: ZoidsGenesis.jpg (289KB, 481x544px) Image search: [Google]
ZoidsGenesis.jpg
289KB, 481x544px
ITT: Shit AU sequels that put an end to their respective series'
>>
>>14612738
>Shit AU sequels

Genesis was fucking 10/10 compared to the show that immediately preceded it.
>>
>>14612990

it was better than Zero too. Fuck toonami babies
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f6n5aFdSG4 What the hell were they thinking of for this OP
>>
>>14613190
YOU WHAT!?

Actually I have no idea. I liked Zero when it was on and I was a Toonami baby, but I liked a lot of terrible things at that age and I haven't seen it since then. If I was to revisit it now I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually much worse than I remember, but I'd still probably enjoy it just for nostalgia.

I only saw a little bit of Fuzors, and I wasn't even aware until now that there was anything after it. Can we at least agree that Chaotic Century was the good Zoids show, or am I blinded by nostalgia on that show, too?
>>
>>14613471

CC is still probably the best.
>>
>>14613190
I love Genesis, but that's going way too far. Genesis suffered from a severe lack of different zoids. Way too many biozoids that no one liked. Zero much better at that. I'll agree on the story, but Genesis has a very unsatisfying ending. Fuck epilogues lets just have his zoid running around.
>>
>>14612990
CC > NCZ > Genesis >>>>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fuzors
>>
File: 002.jpg (141KB, 414x551px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
141KB, 414x551px
BEST ZOIDS FICTION COMING THROUGH.
>>
>>14613503
CC > Genesis > SHIT > NCZ > Fuzors
Fixed
>>
>>14613497

and zero suffered from a sever lack of plot and that's what matters most of all.

> Fuck epilogues lets just have his zoid running around.

That's exactly how zero ended and it's not really hard to guess what everyone in genesis got up to after the battle
>>
>>14613471
I watched the first Zoids recently and wasn't overly impressed by it. It did a very bad job of making almost anything seem dramatic even though it kept trying to do so. The music was incredibly dull; the action and animation weak even taking into account it was all CG (and especially before the Blade Liger was introduced) and without any good characters dying over the course of the show, it didn't have any teeth to it.

Haven't seen any of the others due to a refusal to watch dubs.
>>
>>14613701
>refusal to watch dubs.

you're not impressing anybody
>>
>>14613497
Chaotic Century didn't have an epilogue either.
>>
>>14613701
>The Music was incredibly dull

>Wildflower
>One of Japan's favorite OPS of all time
>Dull

Shit taste spic detected

Return to the void, dark stranger.
>>
tfw no robot dino sidekick to supercharge your zord and get you laid by a qt blonde

tfw no sentient tigerzord to fuck dinosaurs and win you lots of dosh

tfw no fun memetic 2d zord series to erase the shitstain that was genesis

tfw the franchise is dead, gm
>>
>>14614183
I thought it was a fun little show. And the dubs were actually fun. LOATHED the second half of zoids chaotic century though.

I wonder if they'll do a zoids meets pokemon meets tournament thing with a bunch of cool shady zoid battles and stuff happening in the backgroud?
>>
>>14613768
It had more of one than Genesis did.
>>
>>14613695
Zero also suffered from every battle ending the same way every time.
>>
>>14613731
Wasn't really trying to.

This is just exactly the kind of show that dubs fuck over. The subs of the first Zoids only covered the scenes in the dub but for some reason still contained all the scenes from the original, so it was incredibly obvious just how much the dub edited out of the show. One episode had its entire establishing scene cut out just because there were a few bottles of beer sitting on a table.

I can just imagine the kind of shitty jokes they put in to make the show seem more kid-friendly. Nah man, the only shows I trust with dubs are westaboo shows. I'll swear by the dubs of Big O and Space Dandy, but Zoids I expect is given the same kind of treatment as Digimon
>>
>>14613636
it's a shame that Grant Morrison is embarrassed by his work on that series, as it's actually quite brilliant for what it is, also I would love to see IDW get the Zoids license as I'm sure they'd do some interesting things with it
>>
>>14613497
>Way too many biozoids that no one liked

I liked them
>>
>>14614183
>shitstain that was genesis

Genesis was good though
>>
>>14613636
You gonna storytime this, or are you just showing off an image you googled?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.