[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he a SEEDfag?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: Sei_Iori.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sei_Iori.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
Was he a SEEDfag?
>>
He just loves Gundam in general.
>>
>>14612514

I always thought it was down to the aesthetics, he never professed any love for Kira or SEED characters, most of the time he'd gush about UC stuff
>>
>>14612515
This
>>
You know that guy who loves everything gundam, and everyone thinks they have shit taste. That guy is Sei.
>>
Sei recited 0079 word for word under hypnosis. He's way more likely to be a UCfag than anything else.
>>
>>14612552
He also used a strategy from UC in his fight against Felini iirc.
>>
>>14612514
>SEEDfag
what the fuck does this even mean? Do you jkids ust add -fag to anything and everything for no reason nowadays?

Jesus Christ I remember when people only used that for newfags and then people started saying 'oldfag' and it just spread like a virus. I guess OP is just a threadfag and I'm a replyfag.
>>
The only SEEDfag was Mao's gunpla master.

Sei though... My theory is he wanted to build and battle with a RX-78 like his dad. But maybe he was scared of getting bullied worse by other building kids (people already made fun of him a lot.) for building an "old" or "dated" kit. So he went with a newer kit that was close to the rx-78. (by the time of Build Strike Full Package, it resembled the RX-78 way more than Kira's Strike.)
>>
>>14612594
>The only SEEDfag was Mao's gunpla master.

Not necessarly. I want to fuck Murrue too and I hate SEED
>>
>>14612594
He wanted to build backpacks, and when you think backpacks there's only one Gundam that reigns supreme.
>>
>>14612593
>what the fuck does this even mean? Do you jkids ust add -fag to anything and everything for no reason nowadays?

Yes?

Are you new? That's how it worked here for a while.

If you like X you're an Xfag, Wing you're a Wingfag. You draw you're a drawfag. You do subs you're a subfag.
>>
>>14612593
>Do you jkids ust add -fag to anything and everything for no reason nowadays?
hahaha holy shit did you just fall off the newfag wagon or what gb2gaia already
>>
>>14612651
>are you new?
If you consider being here since 2004 'new' then yeah I guess I missed all the early mootykins memes and 9/11 flash animations.

Did you not understand the part where I remember when people first started saying the word newfag? Did you miss my point that it sounds fucking retarded to call someone an Xfag or a Wingfag because it implies that its either their favorite series or the single only series they care about?

Like adding -fag to something implies that it's the person's sole defining trait. It's just shitty writing.
>>
>>14612660
You seriously need to go back to high school and learn how to fucking read.
>>
>>14612675
yeah bro you totally hang out here all the time
that's why you
1: Don't know about [p]fag
2: Have this shitpiss bitch attitude and think it will help.
>>
>>14612675
ok dude stroll on back to knowyourmeme
>>
>>14612684
I think it's hilarious how fucking bad you are at reading and arguing that you completely missed the part where I said I've been complaining about your shittily-written nicknames since their inception.

Keep replying, though, I can tell you're gonna make some really productive posts.

>>14612685
Right after you, princess.
>>
>>14612696
>he's offended by fag
Fuck off back to Tumblr cuck
gb2prep that bull
>>
>>14612696
I've read people say the saucer man shoved shit up their ass too that doesnt make it real
>>
>>14612701
>offended
Lol are you fedoras seriously so desperate for a fight that you'd project your tumblr boogeyman in a completely irrelevant post?

Where the fuck did I say anything about being offended? All I said was adding -fag to something wrongfully implies that subject is the person's sole defining trait. You're just shitty writers with no grasp of the English language itching for an argument with anyone or anything.
>>
>>14612706
>fedoras
Hello tumblr
>writers
No one cares about your Liberal Arts degree nu male
>>
>>14612644
G-self. No, reco wasn't out yet. I know F90 right?
>>
>>14612706
>All I said was adding -fag to something wrongfully implies that subject is the person's sole defining trait. You're just shitty writers with no grasp of the English language itching for an argument with anyone or anything.
tumblr, autist, whatever
>>
>>14612710
>more tumblr boogeyman buzzwords
>implying I have major in something to be competent at it
If I'm nu then you're omega. This is the only way you can vent your frustration, right? You know if you talked like this to anyone in real life they'd beat the doritos and mountain dew out of you.

It's pretty sad that you actually have to resort to random meme words just for a hope that you'll offend me.
>>
>>14612717
You forgot to call me a liberal cuck :^) don't worry, with enough practice you'll get better at this whole shitposting thing. Maybe one day you'll be ready for youtube comments.
>>
>>14612675
there wasn't a /m/ in 2004 though bro
>>
File: ailestrike.jpg (50KB, 319x400px) Image search: [Google]
ailestrike.jpg
50KB, 319x400px
>>14612594
Maybe he just likes the look of the strike.
I don't like SEED, but the Aile is lovely.

>>14612675
Just let it go man, it's not important.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-08-12-18h18m40s253.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-08-12-18h18m40s253.png
1MB, 1280x738px
>>14612514
>Was he a SEEDfag?
Aegies>Duel>Buster>Blitz>Calamity>Forbidden>Raider>Abyss>Gaia>Chaos
Seeing as he has an entire lineup of Seed suits prominently displayed in his bedroom, with no other stuff present, and uses a modified Seed suit, I'd say so.

Interestingly enough, no Impulse or any of the nuclear powered suits. Guess Sei disapproves of beamspam.
>>
>>14612744
There wasn't mootykins memes or flash animations posted on /m/ ever so it's not like that's what I meant. I don't even remember when they made /m/ but I know it was a little before when Stargazer came out.
>>
>>14612753
>Guess Sei disapproves of beamspam.
What a noble stand com8ng from someone who made the build knuckle.
>>
File: 1378257588618.jpg (133KB, 756x564px) Image search: [Google]
1378257588618.jpg
133KB, 756x564px
>>14612593
>>14612675
>>14612696
>>14612706
>>14612720
>>14612757
Ebin shitposting, kid.
>>
File: 1356829125873.jpg (70KB, 500x850px) Image search: [Google]
1356829125873.jpg
70KB, 500x850px
>father pilots RX-78
>Mother literary shares a voice with a main character in SEED.
Why is this so complicated?
>>
>>14612833
If this had the beard from beltorchika's children it would be 10/10
>>
The only hardcore set fags in GBF seem to be Fellini and Greco for being Wingfags, even though he build a Victory Gundam to hit on a girl.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 284x368px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 284x368px
>>14612753
>the display kits is just the lineart cut and pasted in there
>>
>>14612675
>things I can never prove: the post

>Like adding -fag to something implies that it's the person's sole defining trait.

no shit? posts are anonymous, naturally posts are singular entities without identities unless they did some task (like scan a doujin) or prove to associate with something (liking capeshit). It ties in to post quality. It's like you literally don't understand how it works here, it doesn't matter if you were here in with moot's personal friend circle, you've proven with your post quality that you may as well be a newfag.
>>
>>14612675
if you've been here for 12 fucking years and never noticed people using the terms "xfag" to describe the fanbase of something, you are bar none the dumbest person on this website.
>>
>>14612514
He liked SEED and sucked Reiji's dick, so I'd say he's a pretty hardcore SEED fag.
>>
>>14612809
Correction, Reiji created the Build Knuckle. And there was precedent to this. on ep 2 he took down the gorilla.

If you're going to make a hunch, The Build Strike FP's original loadout was so much more akin to The Freedom's.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.