[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologize.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: 1461379823576.png (748KB, 1110x700px) Image search: [Google]
1461379823576.png
748KB, 1110x700px
Apologize.
>>
>>14612116
No you. It's your fault.
>>
NEVER!
>>
>>14612116
Yes he should.
>>
>>14612116
forgive my ignorance, but what the hell is that?
>>
>>14612851
Eva-02 in doggo form, from Rebuild 3.0.
>>
I'll admit I liked Za Beasto but this is ridiculous
>>
>>14612891

did 2.0 coin 'beast mode'? i know it's all over pop culture, but i don't remember hearing it much prior.
>>
>>14612894
Nah, it sounds like something black people would say in the 90s.
>>
>>14612876
i saw 3.0 i dont remember this... or was it 2.5? FUCK i hate how the fucking name their movies. which one was the one where Misato is old? thats the last one i saw
>>
>>14612116
This is the absolute proof that Anno does not care one iota about eva in any way possible and people still like him when he fucking destroyed Unit 02 for this abomination
>>
>>14612903
It was in both 2.0 (Mari transforms it to help Rei deliver the nuke) and 3.0 (when Asuka had to keep the Wunder from getting destroyed)

3.0 is where she's old
>>
I like it
>>
>>14612876
that sounds, looks and feels so dumb.
>>
File: asukat.jpg (2MB, 2841x4096px) Image search: [Google]
asukat.jpg
2MB, 2841x4096px
>Asuka had cat ears, so her Eva became a cat. It's like poetry, sort of. They rhyme.

-Hideaki Anno
>>
>>14612907
Except in 2.0 it only made it grow a bit by extending the arms and legs along with opening its mouth to a bunch of needle teeth, at least it looked like what a evangelion that was forced into a super beserk bestial mode, here she just becomes a fucking cat for no real reason
>>
>>14612894
As far as I know, the Transformer show Beast Wars coined the phrase.
https://youtu.be/Bbi9d-JFGx4
>>
>whining about Eva cat
>not whining about Super Saiyan God Eva 01
>>
File: Adam_Giant_of_Light.png (281KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Adam_Giant_of_Light.png
281KB, 640x480px
>>14612963
Because it still made sense then, or did you forget that the giant of light was already a thing? Is it really weird for a eva that is awakening to godhood to sprout a energy arm when the original one was a being made of pure energy?
>>
>>14613342
why does he has shoulder pylons
>>
>>14612116
No need, it had the best fight scene in 3.33.
>>
>>14613351
Flailing around? That was a travesty
>>
>>14613349
Because the original premise they finished half the show before abandoning was that it was a previous civilization's Evangelion.
>>
>>14613369
how do you know that? is that just an assumption?
>>
>>14613394
Production material and non-Anno interviews. Even the series proposal mentions two prehuman races.
>>
Test
>>
>>14612904
Anno isn't in charge of the rebuilds iirc, his protege is. His name was just slapped on it.
>>
>>14613349
they're restraints
>>
>>14613570
The armor is. The pylons are hardpoints, EVA 00 didn't even have them until it was refitted.
>>
Anno is a hack and a fraud who likely took more credit for Evangelion than he deserved.

More news at 11.

Frauds like him always end up being revealed. The fact that he never made anything major after Evangelion.
The fact that the more he started to diverge from trying to make a straight remake of Evangelion the worse it got.
The fact that he's so far up his own ass that not only would he turn down working on Godzilla when given the chance originally, but that he literally stuffed Evangelion music into the film.
>>
File: wrong.jpg (24KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.jpg
24KB, 500x380px
>>14613533
>Evageek in denial
>>
File: Eva-01_berserk_howl.png (155KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Eva-01_berserk_howl.png
155KB, 720x480px
>>14613342
Giant of light was not a fucking power-up gimmick, it was something that showed up for a fraction of a second in the OP and had no standing in the story other than a what-if for Adam's true form. When Eva 01 did start glowing in EoE and spread its wings, it wasn't so that it could use it as a shitty power-up gimmick, it was so that it could become immobile and begin instrumentality with the Lance of Longinus.

Also, the original context of the berserk scene in ep 19, where 01 becomes a freakish, bloody, monstrous organic cannibal freak was both far more compelling and story-relevant than the generic power-up of 2.0. Of course, Anno has totally forgotten what made Eva so standout, so he made an absolute mockery of the original scene.

>>14613533
Stop regurgitating this bullshit. He put his all in 3.0, which left him utterly depressed and empty once he finished it. Anno is 100% in-charge of the Rebuilds, and it's all his fault that they are shit. But not like he cares when the whole thing was his petty Asuka waifu popularity-boosting agenda.
>>
>>14613762
It's kind of funny how much Evangelion degenerated while it's clone series Fafner improved.

Likely because not one person was attributed with Fafner's success and thus everyone could keep each other in check and build off each other
>>
>>14613762
Fuck off with this meme of
>He just doing for the money rebuilds are so shit.
Like have you ever even looked into what a ton of that cash goes towards? If you have seen any of the short films from the Japan Animators Expo, guess who fucking came up with that idea?
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Animator_Expo

>The project was first announced by Hideaki Anno at the Tokyo International Film Festival. The project is designed to offer new animators more exposure to a worldwide audience.[1] The project's logo was designed by Hayao Miyazaki.[2]

Anno has been fed up with how shit and stagnant 60-70% of anime is these days and has been actively taking the cash from his success and trying to improve things.

Also 3.33 best rebuild, best nadia of blue water music.
>>
File: Not-This-Shit-Again.jpg (65KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
Not-This-Shit-Again.jpg
65KB, 604x340px
>>14615174
>meme

It's the truth whether you like it or not, faggot. Anno just cares about money nowadays.

>Anime Expo

First of all, Anno didn't fund most of that- it came from Dwango. Second of all, it doesn't introduce any "new animators"- everyone who worked as a director on it was already well-established, like Imaishi and Okiura. Third of all, it's another way for Anno to slap his name on other people's work and take credit for it, meaning he can just sit there and do fuck all and his name would still be spread.

Get off his fucking cock already you delusional Evageek.
>>
>>14615187
I also forgot to mention, the Animator Expo was not the first of its kind. It introduces literally nothing new. If Anno really wanted to put his studio to good work, have the people there make their own movie or revolutionary name series without his involvement. Instead he just sits there and has them do nothing while he plays Godzilla.

By the way, half the shorts from the Expo weren't even animated by Khara, so all Anno had to do was slap his name on a work that had nothing to do with him or his resources and take credit. Textbook hack.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.