[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gineiden

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: gineiden_logh_06.png (133KB, 400x247px) Image search: [Google]
gineiden_logh_06.png
133KB, 400x247px
I would like to start gineiden but I don't know where to do
is there any order with tv, movies and ovas?

thanks in advance for your answer
>>
>>14611412
start Gintama with the tv show
>>
File: 1459647534939.jpg (129KB, 250x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459647534939.jpg
129KB, 250x600px
>>14611412
Golden Wings is generally agreed to be the best starting point.
>>
File: julienisgangsta.jpg (74KB, 846x846px) Image search: [Google]
julienisgangsta.jpg
74KB, 846x846px
Start with "My Conquest is the Sea of Stars", one hour prequel to the main OVA

Then "Overture to a New War." extended edition of first two-three episodes.

Then the main 110 episode OVA.

Afterword, the two side story OVAs are good, of varying quality and length, but flesh out the state of the galaxy and our beloved heroes before the start of the show. It also assumes you have watched the main OVA, for the most part.

Golden Wings is like, whenever you want to watch it, man.
>>
>>14611513

Also, despite the two movie lenth OVAs being released before and after the main OVA, respectively, they really ought to be watched before you tackle the big one.

They are beautiful, well animated, and do a great job showing, rather than telling you exposition. I fear if you watch them afterward, they just wont seem as great simply because the main OVA is exhausting in length and will diminish the really exceptional quality of the prequel OVAs.
>>
>>14611412
I only did the 110 episodes the first time, and enjoyed it.

Watching the movies and prequel to the show really didn't add enough for me to say you should watch it to understand what is going on. Not to say they weren't good, the original 110 eps are just great enough to be a stand alone
>>
>>14611412

See
>>14611513
best explanation
>>
File: LoGH guide.png (1MB, 898x2895px) Image search: [Google]
LoGH guide.png
1MB, 898x2895px
Guide is outdated since it's all be subbed now but should still be useful
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.