[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was her problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 11

What the fuck was her problem?
>>
>hating coordies
>problem
>>
She was the archetypal rich spoiled brat forced into a life-or-death situation, and watched her dad die in front of her. She just happened to be the main character's love interest, which extended her programmed life span beyond what it would normally be.

Also, can't unsee Hirai sameface, she looks like one of the male characters.
>>
She was a talentless natural, not among superior coordinators worthy of Kira's grace.
>>
She was part of the upper class, and thus reflected the upper class's disdain for coordination. Azrael, and arguably Djibril, were just richer versions of Fllay.
>>
Fllay did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1205095701237.jpg (28KB, 215x291px) Image search: [Google]
1205095701237.jpg
28KB, 215x291px
She was a teenager.

Seriously, that's it.
>>
>>14608194

remember that they wanted to attract female audience , hence why this character is an important piece to fit into the melodrama narrative of g seed.

understanding that pov, you might hate her less and more into fukuda.
>>
>>14608194
>What the fuck was her problem?
Coordinators.
>>
>>14610731
>we want to attract a female audience what should we do?
>insert a character who's a complete bitch and tries manipulate the MC into committing the genocide of his own kind
What?
>>
>>14608194
>Saw her father die.
>She's scared of war.
>Instinctively seeking for the dominant Alfa man closer and did everything she could to get in his good graces to be protected by him.

Seems like a normal teenager girl to me.
In that situation every girls think to be Lacus, but in reality they would act as Flay.
>>
>>
At least Kira gave her the D.
>>
>>14608194

Is it kind of sad that, despite her being pretty horrible, Flay is probably the most fleshed out and proactive characters in SEED?

I don't even think SEED is a bad show, I just can't help but have Flay stick out in my memory. Only other non-characters to do that was Mwu.
>>
File: Flit.png (162KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
Flit.png
162KB, 500x284px
>>14608194
So tell... why Flay is universally recognized as a disgusting racist while Flit "remove vegans" Asuno is considered a badass hero?
>>
>>14611736

Women love that shit, it "tests a man's love."
>>
>>14611797

Neither did anything wrong, is reddit down again?
>>
>>14611797
Because Fllay was a manipulative cunt that never did anything worth her salt besides use sex to emotionally abuse and control Kira, and even turn him against his normie friends.

She was a terrible person through and through.

Flitt was a loving father and grandfather who simply had shitty kids and grandkids. He literally gave every chance Asemu needed to live a good life, but Asemu was a turd with inferiority complex because his father was just superior in every way conceivable. And Kio was fucked up because Asemu literally ran off to become a space pirate and live the good life while letting his dad take care of Kio. Everything wrong with AGE is Asemu's fault, Flitt did nothing wrong. The Vagans deserved death.
>>
File: 1155154797554.jpg (25KB, 438x359px) Image search: [Google]
1155154797554.jpg
25KB, 438x359px
>>14611797

That's because Fllay is incapable of committing genocide (or at least attempt to anyway), if she pulled an Azrael I am pretty sure it would satisfy Modern /m/'s Genocide Boner
>>
I really want to fuck her.
>>
>>14611839
You have low standards.
>>
>>14612058
She's still a better choice than the Lacus the perfect plastic doll or Cagali the incompetant rube.
>>
>>14611797
Fllay is just a typical girl with daddy issues who happens to be somewhat justified since the whole CE is a war tkaing place around racism.

Flit on the otherhand didn't even hate Vegans that much until people around him started dying, then he went full Fuher and became a hero.
Sadly his grandson had more plot armor and made Flit take it down a notch.
>>
>tfw you hate the character but have a crush on the tripfag
Shits confusing, man.
>>
>>14613348
How do you even get a crush on a tripfag
>>
>>14613356
Probably latched on because they are an easily revonizable personality on an anonymous image board
>>
File: 1460453985191.jpg (486KB, 1268x1516px) Image search: [Google]
1460453985191.jpg
486KB, 1268x1516px
>>14613305
>ignoring the best choices
>>
>>14613348

you need to remember the average seed fags age. Thats why the character was deliberately put in this series to pander with those kind of demographics
>>
Coordinators were the problem
>>
>>14613505
Seriously.
Kira first said: if I wanted to get serious with you naturals, none of you would have a chance.
Then, in Destiny, he says things like that "i'm nothing special".
>>
>>14613356
>he hasn't read the philmarilion
>>
>>14614151
I think being roflpwnt by Rau changed his mind.
>>
>>14613446
I want to marry Murrue.
>>
>>14614151
The shows message about racism and equality and shit makes no fucking sense when the coordinators are objectively better than the naturals in literally every way.
>>
>>14611797
Flit actually got shit done. If Flay learned how to pilot and started butchering coordinator scum, she'd be a badass hero too.
>>
>>14614345
not my fault the show's writer was a biased idiot.
>>
>>14614345
Well, she was suppose to have the Strike Rouge, originally.
>>
>>14614394
Only to make her do Allahu Akbar in some spectacularly way during a war broadcast.
>>
>>14614316
Naturals vs Coordinators is really a class divide, like >>14608606 said.
The nouvaeu riche and middle class couples use genetic engineering to turn their kids into superhumans. The upper classes get pissed, because their kids no longer have advantages that used to be conferred solely through wealth (education, healthcare, private tutors, etc.). The lower classes get pissed, because now their kids are being left even further behind.

>>14613305
Meer is Lacus with some of the more attractive parts of Flay's personality.
Luna is Cagalli with some of the more attractive parts of Flay's appearance.
>>
>>14614345
Huh. Now that I think about it, Louise from 00 is pretty much a reimagining of Flay, isn't she?
>>
File: screenshot_454.png (435KB, 1919x1079px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_454.png
435KB, 1919x1079px
>>14614921
Nope, she's just a female version of this faggot. Both were obsessed with revenge. Both gradually become inhuman. I'm pretty sure that if Louise had been in life-dead situation, she would have gladly accepted to become a cyborg in order to kill Nena.

The difference is that Louise manages to achieve her revenge, the IBO idiot, even as a cyborg, is not even able to finish off two secondary characters.
>>
File: time paradox sandwich.jpg (55KB, 207x225px) Image search: [Google]
time paradox sandwich.jpg
55KB, 207x225px
>>14615097
>Louise
>a female version of Ein
>>
>>14608592
This, MAKE EARTH GREAT AGAIN!
>>
>>14615097
Except Louise was completely justified in hating Nena and the Gundams. Ein was just a faggot who hated some kids who were fighting for their lives.

Imagine how shit of a person you must be to hate child soldiers who were forced to defend themselves against you, a grown ass adult who's trying to literally oppress and/or kill them all. The kids are shit but Ein is evil.
>>
>>14615209
This is true. Well...maybe not all the Gundams but she was definitely well justified in hating Weddingblaster.

Kaji totally should have just put the ring on Louise's right hand, though.
>>
>>14615209
>Louise was completely justified,

Yes, she was, and this makes her certainly more sympathetic than Ein and his weak motivation, but apart from that, they are essentially the same type character.

Ein is written worse and this makes him look like a hypocritical idiot.
>>
>>14608194
>What the fuck was her problem?
A normal person unlike most of the characters
>>
>>14616639
>normal person
>does psycho NTR manipulative shit with Kira and Sai
>>
It would've been better for the story if Kira ended up being a natural. The whole coordinator story for him was just a coverup or lies.
>>
File: gundam seed 00059.jpg (110KB, 394x1161px) Image search: [Google]
gundam seed 00059.jpg
110KB, 394x1161px
>>14608194
>>
>>14608194
She shitposts on /m/
>>
she is a 9/10 rich girl who never had a bad day in her life, and all of a suden its taken away from here by testtube superhumans.

So she takes revenge by using the only talents she had, fucking kira's brains so hard that he will kill to get more of that.

Still, i dont think flay deserved to die, she actualy got past all her shit and just wanted to be with kira in the end i think.
>>
>>14616685
That actually is normal behavior for a woman, anon.
>>
>>14618902
this, but unlike cheating whores in real life, flay actualy had a reason to do it.
>>
File: kira.jpg (728KB, 2178x2030px) Image search: [Google]
kira.jpg
728KB, 2178x2030px
>>14618826
>Seed in off-Hirai style
this is my fetish
>>
>>14618933
You have a weird fetish, my friend.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.