[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Studio Megaane Vocal Tracks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 769641.png (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
769641.png
21KB, 400x400px
So some of you may be familiar with the Youtube channel Studio Megaane. The Japanese fellow behind it has produced a ton of "8-bit" renditions of anime music, with a particular focus on tokusatsu and mecha.

He also collaborated with a few other Japanese artists and produced vocal versions of many of his pieces. Sadly some time ago, for an undisclosed reason (at least as far as I know), he took all of those vocal tracks off of Youtube altogether. I suspect he either had a falling out with the other folks he was collabing with or he was getting DMCA notices. In any case, they are simply gone, even from his proper website (which only links to his Youtube tracks anyhow).

Luckily, I had been ripping most (though not all) of the vocal tracks as they came along on his Youtube feed. I only saved the stuff that was of interest to me, but there's plenty here, and I thought I would share this collection with all of you:

https://mega.nz/#!JkR0xChb!gCLJp4OuLkJP6XmazcNDqF8pQNH39Ra_uZnDAJrwBDQ

To check out Studio Megaane's non-vocal tracks, his Youtube page can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/megaane100/videos
>>
Neat. Although to be honest, I prefer the non-vocal stuff. They make great ringtones.
>>
Damn, that's a shame. Still, thanks for the rips.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.