[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DESTINY FAGS BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: gunplaexpo-01-46.jpg (401KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
gunplaexpo-01-46.jpg
401KB, 800x700px
DESTINY FAGS BTFO
>>
>>14606202
Any word if it comes with effect parts like the original HG?... wait, I forgot this is Bandai we're talking about.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 560x560px
>>
>>14606265
They'll be P-Bandai. I'd put money on it.
>>
>>14606202

The Destiny was the first Cosmic Era mobile suit not piloted by Kira or a Strike variant to get a Master Grade. It came out two years after Destiny ended, as well as a year after the MG Strike Freedom came out. Even the Strike Noir came out before it, and the Impulse came out afterwards.

So getting the Revive Strike Freedom first doesn't surprise me. If they release a Destiny it'll only be as a formality.
>>
Who actually thought that the SF wouldn't get a kit first?

It's the fucking SF.
>>
>>14606363
People who thought Destiny was actually about Shinn.
Otherwise known as people that didn't actually watch Destiny.
>>
>>14606356
>Even the Strike Noir came out before it
To be fair, that was mostly about Bandai whoring out the Strike's frame so they could put out a new kit without a lot of investment. If they had their current business model back then, I don't doubt the Strike Noir would have been a P-Bandai kit.
>>
>>14606695
Nah strike noir would still be normal release, the strike E wit iwsp would be variant and thus p bandai
>>
>>14606699
>implying they wouldn't both be P-Bandai
>>
File: Strike-A-Pose.jpg (256KB, 500x753px) Image search: [Google]
Strike-A-Pose.jpg
256KB, 500x753px
One more to complete the collection I guess.
>>
Needs more Athrun suits. Or other GAT-X series. Less Kirawank.
>>
>>14606870
We need something like an HGCE Savior.
>>
>>14606884
I could get behind that.
>>
>>14606884
Doesn't the Savior have a Re-Gz-esque transformation? If so, they could do an RG without it being explosive.
>>
Where's my HGCE GINN and ZuOOT?
>>
>>14607241
>GINN
Possible, but a looooong way away.
>ZuOOT
Fucking LOL.
>>
>>14607084
No, the Saviour has the basic Wing transformation.

>>14607241
And where's the BABI?
>>
File: 1344832503287.jpg (97KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1344832503287.jpg
97KB, 960x720px
>>14606870
>years later and I'm still waiting on the MG Justice

Whenever you're ready Bandai, I have $40 on the table just waiting.
>>
>>14606366
Yeah, everyone knows it was about Athrun.
But wait... SF isn't his suit ether.
>>
>>14606870

Kira's suits are the only CE ones that sell.
>>
>>14607469
I wonder why that is.
>>
>>14607476
Because he (and Lacus) are the best!
>>
>>14607480
Isn't Athrun extremely popular too though? Why don't his suits sell?
>>
>>14607481
Who knows?
>>
>>14607481
Maybe because he self-destructed two of them and the third one got shredded by Jesus for no reason.
>>
>>14607490
Come to think of it, his suits get treated like shit in SRW too.

-Aegis is only playable for a couple of stages of one route of Alpha 3 as a guest character, and is never a secret or salvageable anywhere else, even when W lets you save fucking Nichol and Blitz.

-Saviour is briefly playable in Z1, and not only is unsaveable, the game forces YOU to blow it up as Destiny and Legend's debut (it fills in for the GOUF Athrun hijacked). K was too busy focusing on Kira and Friends to bother with most of the early ZAFT stuff, L only reused stuff from K, and everything else with GSD has been post-series.

-Justice and IJ usually show up later than Freedom and SF, and are generally way weaker than Kira's rides (Justice METEOR might be on par with Freedom's, aside from character stats; IJ's METEOR attacks are worse). IJ was reduced to a summon attack in Z3 along with Impulse and Legend.
>>
Athrun is not as popular as you might think. He's popular among girls or yaoi fans.
Kids who buy kits prefers Kira or Shin. Despite everything, Shin has also managed to get some respect as a fallen hero.
>>
>>14607507
You get the Saviour in Z for nearly 25 stages, I wouldn't call that "briefly"
>>
>>14607526
It's way less than than that if you go on Rand's route, which I usually do.

It's around longer on Setsuko's than I thought, but not being able to keep it for Luna or Stella or even Yzak is still awful.
>>
>>14607507
>IJ was reduced to a summon attack in Z3 along with Impulse and Legend.

That was just LazyPresto who failed to finish the sprites on time or did not have room for them. IJ will surely be present in V as a true unity.
>>
>>14607532
'We can't be bothered to make a full unit for this when we have time to flesh out fucking Jegans' just makes it worse.
>>
>>14607507
Hell the Justice and Infinite Justice don't even ever really get proper finishing moves just a "Toss the Fatum at them" attack SD Gundam G Generation DS gave the justice a better finishing move
>>
>>14607530
I did Rand route's often, since I prefer Kira and his bunch and I've always like the Freedom.

Do you do Rand/ZAFT as well?
Because that's what I always did, just fitted better for him.
>>
>>14607541
Yeah, never managed to snag the ZEUTH route on my first Rand route, can't remember if I bothered with any of the others.

Setsuko getting her husbando and friends back early makes sense I guess.
>>
>>14607538
That's annoying, especially when Destiny (usually) gets that fancy Full Weapon Combination of its.

>>14607532
I'll believe it when I see it, but if they take the opportunity to bring Rey and Legend back and keep that summon attack from Z3 as a triple combo I can live with it.
>>
>>14607544
Good man.
>>
>>14607536
>we have time to flesh out fucking Jegans

Because UCFags > Seedfags
>>
File: 1470879624379.jpg (434KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470879624379.jpg
434KB, 700x800px
>>14607261
Well hell has already frozen over so we should be able to get the GINN, what most of us really want are the HGAC Leo and Aries.
>>
I'm surprised that it didn't come earlier desu
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.