[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can Europoors even compete?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 1470534794111[1].jpg (181KB, 1330x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1470534794111[1].jpg
181KB, 1330x1000px
How can Europoors even compete?
>>
By copying kek
>>
File: 1463319287161.gif (2MB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1463319287161.gif
2MB, 850x850px
>>14602449

Their copy was so shit compared to the Tieren and Flag, I don't think I ever stopped laughing at it.

>mfw the EU's best pilot in 00 was a literal Arab terrorist mercenary
>>
>>14602481

The Enact was superior to the Flag in some respects, since it had a built in link to the incomplete Orbital Tower so that it would never run out of energy in it's own territory. It was as good as the Flag on the whole. It's also worth mentioning that while the Enact was based on the Flag, the Flag and Enact were both based on the Hellion, which predated the Flag and had been in use for about 15 years before the Flag came along.
>>
>>14602503
Too bad that isn't the Union Flag in OP's pic, but the Overflag.
>>
>>14603186
Graham had an Over Flag?
>>
>>14603216
The Overflag was based upon his Custom Flag, so it's basically the same thing.
>>
>>14603216

He had an entire series of better and better Flags, ending up with a Trans-Am samurai Flag, which is 100% American because Japan is part of America in 00.
>>
File: Aker vs Setsuna.jpg (1MB, 5000x3217px) Image search: [Google]
Aker vs Setsuna.jpg
1MB, 5000x3217px
>>14603216
Did you watch the show half asleep or something? He had a Union Flag, which got customized into the basis of the Over-Flag, which all the other aces in the Anti-Gundam Investigation Squad got as well. Then his Over-Flag got further upgraded by Billy with a GN Tau Drive/fake solar furnace to become the GN Flag.

>>14602503
The Flag copied some aspects of the Hellion, and the Hellion is a rip-off of the Realdo in turn. Both the Union and AEU were constantly plagiarizing, copying, and stealing tech and designs from each other.

>>14602481
Tieren is shit tier. In fact the HRL was lagging in technology development and progress compared to both the Union and European Union.
>>
File: 300[1].jpg (29KB, 300x469px) Image search: [Google]
300[1].jpg
29KB, 300x469px
>>14603346

Tieren break puny Enact. Pussy Europeans are no match for might of glorious Human Reform League.
>>
>>14603428
how you gonna break it when its flying a mile above your head bro
>>
>>14603428
Kind of hard to do that when you're eternally outclassed in speed, agility, acrobatics, and uptime. Or the fact Flags and Enacts have plasma weapons to carve up strongfat Tierens.
>>
>>14603244
>>14603329
>>14603346
Ok so that picture in the OP is technically wrong.

That looks like Graham's colored rifle, also left-handed. I was a bit confused, thanks.

>>14603428
The Tieren was too cool for 00. I would love to see a Dougram styled show/OVA with ground Tierens. The knee stabilizer is brilliant.
>>
>>14602481
Eh to be fair that terrorist was better than everyone else anyways unless you're a Grahamflagfag.
>>
>>14602447
At the end of 00:
Graham, dead.
Patrick, alive, married and fuck Kati everyday.

So AEU=1 and Union=0.
>>
"Is that supposed to be a plane?"
"Eh, close enough"
>>
>>14603346

The Hellion predates the Realdo by several years, so I doubt it. Individual models of the Hellion are newer than the Realdo, like the Hellion Perpetuum, but the Hellium line is nearly a decade older than the Realdo line. We don't have any notes on older MS for any nation than the Hellium as far as I know, so while I agree tha the AEU and Union stole and copied each others tech regularly the first instance we know of is the AEU stealing Union tech to make it's mobile suits. They eventually made the better suit (Flag), which the AEU copied, but it took time and two families of suits.
>>
>>14603800

The first instance is the Union stealing AEU tech even.
>>
>>14603705
Best pilot
>>
I don't know why, but I always assumed the Union and AEU were just on much better terms with each other then either was woth the HRL. The tech reflected that.
>>
>>14604822

Probably because America and Europe, which they both include and consist mostly of, at least politically, do in real life.
>>
File: Union Flag.jpg (777KB, 1000x1420px) Image search: [Google]
Union Flag.jpg
777KB, 1000x1420px
>You will never be a Flag pilot in any Gundam game
Why even live anymore?
>>
>>14604861
Play Gundam Assault Survive and unlock the AU factions.
>>
>>14603705
During AWOT
Patrick, doing fuck all. Had to be bailed out by Setsuna at the last possible second.
Graham, valiantly lead the Solbraves in a no-win situation, pushed and protected Setsuna when he was wavering, and sacrificed himself so that Setsuna would be able to make contact, saving the human race.
Andrei Smirnov, died.
AEU=1
Union=1
HRL=1
>>
>>14603705
>Patrick
>did nothing of note during the movie
>Graham
>gave the opening Setsuna and Tieria needed to open dialogue with the ELS with his self-sacrifice
Murrica' >>>>>>>> Europoor
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.