[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ZEXIT 2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: zex.png (784KB, 756x432px) Image search: [Google]
zex.png
784KB, 756x432px
We deserve independence from the control and tyranny of the Earth Federation. They do not represent our interests but the interests of those who want to undermine and hold us back. We should no longer be held back by their dead weight.
>>
>>14602300
Pack your things people. The fucking spacenoids are on a colony-dropping mood again.
>>
>>14602300
Nah, lets just stay the Republic of Zeon.
>>
File: 320_20150205165615-50276.jpg (30KB, 194x255px) Image search: [Google]
320_20150205165615-50276.jpg
30KB, 194x255px
#MunzoNotZeon
>>
>>14602336
Fuck you Earthnoid, you don't want to come to the colonies to free your souls from gravity? We'll just send a colony to you to free your soul from your life.
>>
Fuckin Zeeks with their newtype identity politics.
>>
>>14602422
THIS.

If you won't go to the colonies, the colonies will have to come to you
>>
>>14602488
>>14602422
But don't people already live in those colonies?
>>
>>14602494
>people
more like earth elite loving dogs
>>
Get up, Get up to get down, the EFSF's a joke in your town
>>
>>14602300
I would frankly love to enjoy my shitty colony life enough without you side 3 fucks trying to drop my home on the earth
>>
>>14602494
Yeah, but those people love the earth and its gravity so much that we don't feel bad about sending them falling back to earth via gravity. We would never do that to a proper forward-thinking spacenoid (though we might forcibly evict them from their homes in order to use their colony as a fuckhuge laser, we'd never gas and drop them on the earth).

Basically what I'm saying here is that it's clearly in your best interest to be on our side.
>>
>>14602300

I'm proud to say Zeon First, and I'm not ashamed to remove vegemite.
>>
Look, if you Side 3 fucks want to drop yourselves on Earth so much then fine, go wild, but don't you fucking bring us into that "jeeg jion" business of yours.
>>
>>14602300
Then leave the earth sphere and go somewhere else, it's not like the federation would actually care if you did, have fun dealing with all the problems (both survival related and Jovian) that such an act entails.
>>
>>14602713
>Zeon actually successfully colonizes mars.
Like seriously, why are they so obsessed with Earth.
>>
>>14602300

Oh yay, the next round of Space Troubles are starting again.
>>
>>14602719
Because they feel inadequate?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.