[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animal Sentai Zyuohger – 24

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 11

http://over-ti.me/releases/animal-sentai-zyuohger-24/
>>
Poor Yamato.
>>
Holy shit this is one hardcore ep
>>
>>
>>14595200
ZAWORUDO-SAN, NAZEMITERUNDESU
>>
>he brought back loved ones to "life"
>all those emotional trauma to people
>that implied daughter who was dead
>>
>they are now openly bullying Misao

why is this allowed
>>
TIGER ON YAMATO ACTION FUCKING WHEN
>>
Holy shit. Yamato's actor is on fire.
>>
I was kinda expecting/hoping Yamato would have been grateful for being able to spend time with his mom again and then going on to kick ass.
>>
>>14595488
>that guy who killed a yakuza
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-08-07-23h31m20s270.png (1MB, 1434x810px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-08-07-23h31m20s270.png
1MB, 1434x810px
well next episode looks

uh
>>
>>14595934
animal crossing
>>
The joke that Mario just thinks they're all degenerates but goes along with it is kinda wearing thin.

I like that Leo rushed to white knight for that girl.
>>
>>14596025
>kinda wearing thin
No it's not.
>>
>>14595947
Nah, raccoon spirits and fox spirits go together like peanut butter and jelly

Look I don't know what a better comparison would be, I'll sleep on it.

While we're here talking folklore trivia the names on the sign are onomatopoeia for the noises they make
>>
>>14596120
oh I know, just brought it up due to the whole doubutsu thing
>>
File: Capture.jpg (106KB, 787x809px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
106KB, 787x809px
The only thing missing in this picture is an explosion
>>
>>14594693
Fuck, I have a weak spot for episode that related to time or memories like this one and Gobuster's
It hurts really really bad ....
>>
File: no_ghosts.png (2MB, 1430x807px) Image search: [Google]
no_ghosts.png
2MB, 1430x807px
Wait a second.

>There's no such thing as ghosts.

Did he forget about the time he fought alongside one? This line would be acceptable if he didn't know that Takeru is a ghost, but his belt literally screams it when he transforms.
>>
>>14596381
To be fair I would also try to block out the memories of the Ghost Driver
>>
I lost my mother last year, and this episode was amazing.
>>
>>14596381
Wouldn't you want to forget Ghost?
>>
>>14595569
The staff figured that since it's Sentai, they can get away with this and the PTA can't do a thing about it.

>>14596381
Generally, it's better to pretend the Ghost crossover didn't happen.
>>
Holy shit. This episode is just cruel
>>
>>14596381
He's Zyuoh Eagle, and he's not an eagle.

STOP THE PRESSES

SOMEONE CAN CLAIM TO BE SOMETHING WITHOUT BEING IT
>>
File: Shiggy-Dyer.png (479KB, 652x497px) Image search: [Google]
Shiggy-Dyer.png
479KB, 652x497px
>>14595569
>Bullying the guy they know is mentally broken and borderline insane

Pretty much asking for shit there, what's to say those Zyuman ghosts in his head won't ask for some friends.
>>
>>14596381
I'm pretty sure they never figured out he was a ghost. Just some weird hoodied warrior that can vanish.
>>
>>14598055
He's half eagle
>>
>>14598512
>Yamato was a Zyuman all along
>>
I suppose it's implied that Yamato didn't get along with his dad, considering how much he ran away with his uncle.
>>
File: Sho_Minazuki.png (190KB, 261x400px) Image search: [Google]
Sho_Minazuki.png
190KB, 261x400px
>When Bunglay was all like "fuck your bonds".
>>
>>14599050

Probably the standard "he blames him for mom's death" thing. Or he wasn't there for mom at the end, or something.
>>
>>14599050
>>14599086
Or his dad was a deadbeat and ran away shortly after he was born.

this fits with the theory of Kusaka/Bud/Birdman being his dad
>>
I wonder what Bunglay is going to do with cubar's memories. They showed that moment twice but he didn't actually make anything with them...
>>
>>14599355
I hope it's some rival from Cubar's past.
>>
>>14599097
>Kusaka was an outcast because he banged with human!Mari
>>
>>14599355
Well the preview shows them fighting, so either he does something really quickly or Cubar's got something so dangerous to himself in his memories that he goes takes the initiative.
>>
>>14599097
I still think his name should have been Claude. Wonder why they change it
>>
>>14599781
the Claude thing was a rumor
>>
>>14598240
They already ganged up on Bunglay when he was neutral and declared no interest in fighting them. Wouldn't put it past them to make the world into a villain again by just being a bunch of jerks.
>>
File: Feels Jabel.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Feels Jabel.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>14595184
>>
>>14595184
gotta teach kids about life and death and shit.

this series really doesn't give a fuck, we got dead people, dead cats, dead moms, crippled kids walking out of buildings where probably all but him lay dead.
>>
>>14604996
>crippled kids walking out of buildings where probably all but him lay dead.

muh abandoned warehouse district
>>
File: Laughing-Then-Crying-Meme-09.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Then-Crying-Meme-09.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
>grandfather literally just passed away yesterday
>this episode comes out

I was bawling at sentai for all the wrong reasons
>>
>>14595849
W flash back
>>
>>14595569
You know, perhaps Genis isn't the bad guy. At least he wants to have fun.
>>
>>14599598
damn fleshy...um...humany....umm...help me out here.
>>
>>14607631
hairless apes
>>
>>14607634
Hey, that's derogative towards apes, amigo.
>>
Thread is gonna fucking die before ghosts comes out.

man it sucks we are back to schedule of ghosts 1 week after animals
>>
>>14610387
Who knows, man. Jeeg has been shanghaied by the sub ninjas.
>>
>>14610478
I mean is it that or do they hate ghost and are dragging their feet on translating it?
>>
>>14610387
Even with the usual schedule, Ghost is usually out by now. I guess this is the price we pay for getting it the same time as Zyuohger last week.
>>
>>14610560
>do they hate ghost and are dragging their feet on translating it
I bet all of my money on this
>>
File: reallyangryfrog.png (226KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
reallyangryfrog.png
226KB, 680x680px
>>14611397
ghost is more entertaining than this shit show.

fucking hell, they have to just power through, its like 10 more episodes , if they wanted to drop it they should have done it on like episode 4 not 40
>>
>>14613478
Why do you dislike Zyuohger?
>>
>>14613606
i don't dislike it, i find it boring but i don't dislike it, i just like ghost more.
>>
File: Hitler faec.png (183KB, 434x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler faec.png
183KB, 434x480px
>Sela's hairdo
>>
24 episodes in and still have to force myself to watch this, it just doesn't flow.
Not even Ninninger was this bad(Fuuka was an uber qt)
>>
>>14617629
How exactly is this worse than Ninnin? Ninnin was dull as dishwater.
>>
>>14617769
i find grass growing more entertaining than this for some reason.

i don't know, i don't like any of the characters, any of the villains, any of the giant robots, the suits are boring, their attacks and finisher don't look interesting, weekly plot episodes are kinda just... eh.

i think i liked Ninninger more because the whole season they had an objective "Become last Ninja" and fighting the evil guys was like "well its our duty as a family and if we want to be last ninja" this ones have nothing "we have to fight to protect earth thats it", ToQger had the "we gotta find our home" , i don't remember Kyoryuger having anything but it was so stupidly over the top that it was fun, Go busters had awesome robots, enter and characters like Jim and J, Gokaiger was just also had a season objective of collecting the treasure and shit.

I might be wrong, did i miss an episode where they set an endgame goal and i'm just rambling like an idiot?
>>
>>14617777
Theirs is " we gotta find the cube to go home, but it's in the hand of that eagle, so we mind as well protect the earth at the same time when we're at it"
>>
>>14618234
jesus christ i completely forgot, shit its been so long since they mentioned the cube i forgot. i think last time was like episode 10 or something

I don't remember a Ninninger episode where they didn't mention muh last ninja.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.