[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

J-decker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: First fight.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
First fight.webm
3MB, 640x480px
What the fuck /m/, I just started J-decker and the first episode has been great, Decker uses his vehicle form in fights instead of just defaulting in car mode until shit happens and then never using it, the animation was solid, the enemy robot was very unique looking, Decker's design looks nice and is consistent with the police theme as opposed to something like Dran who half the time looks like a samurai and the other half is a golden dinobot, the change sequence was short and didn't seem to be there for filler, and the pacing was pretty nice.

Is this shit consistent or do they start introducing robots with bland designs, no personality, and defaulting to final finishers every fight while waffling around for filler?

For the record the only brave shows I've seen previously were GGG, and Goldran, and I thought GGG was great other than throwing stock footage into everything they could think of, but it's mid-end was fantastic, and Goldran which had a nice opening, waffled for 20 episodes, then had a solid last fifteen episodes or so. Although it had really forgettable robots, other than Dran, Captain Pirate, and Advenger, with Walter being the best character I've seen in a brave show so far.
>>
Is this shit consistent or do they start introducing robots with bland designs, no personality, and defaulting to final finishers every fight while waffling around for filler?

The opposite.
It keeps its stock footage at its bare minimum (remember that scene where Deckerd presents his badge that looks like it'll be shown in every episode? it only appears like three times in the entire show) and each single one of the upcoming members of the Brave Police has more character than all the bots in some of the other Brave series combined.
>>
>>14591758
Do they use vehicle forms in combat, or was that just a one time thing, I never knew I wanted the braves to actually use the vehicle forms in fights till now. I'm a bit shocked it wasn't more common in the other shows looking back, other than Enu/Hyoryu using the rescue forms like twice in combat in the entirety of GGG I can't think of one time where morphing into a bigger robot wasn't the first reaction in the fights.
>>
>>14591767
I don't remember it happen a lot of times but there were some cases like the one where they tried to lure out a gigantic panda out of the city as vehicles and Gunmax occasionally rams enemies with his bike.
>>
Yuuta best girl
>>
SOCCER SCUM AND SOCCER VILLIANS WATCH OUT

SOCCER COP IS HERE
>>
File: 2220679340_1d1343cc23_b.jpg (223KB, 788x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2220679340_1d1343cc23_b.jpg
223KB, 788x1024px
OTP
>>
>>14591853
A timeless trap.
>>
Not only is the show fantastic and fun with varied characters and interesting antics, but it has one of the most fuckable shotas in all of mecha.

Truly, J-Decker is art.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.