[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Once Zeong is mass produced!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

>>
I feel like the opportunity for a great joke was missed here. they shoulda been Big Zams.

Is the meme not as prevalent in Japan?
>>
>>14591274
Because it's explaining how the EFF get newtype technology, I blame the ONA for not including the spec force soldiers talking about it in the manga ver.
>>
>>14591340
So how does it relate to the Alex?
>>
>>14591366
It doesn't.

>>14591340
Does psycommu even play a part in the post A Baoa Qu situation of Thunderbolt?
>>
>>14591420
It hasn't even played a part in the before A Baoa Qu story.
>>
>>14591435
I already know that, that's why I'm asking about the later parts of the story. At this point, I have no idea why Thunderbolt bothered to mentioned that the Federation captured the Zeongs and the psycommu technology.
>>
>>14591264
Why was the Zeong built as just a super-size mobile suit, instead of a non-humanoid design like most mobile armors?
>>
>>14591449
I only read the translated chapters but all they're focusing on is the Pyscho Zaku.
>>
>>14591451
because it's a mobile suit and not a mobile armor, so they built it like a mobile suit instead of a mobile armor.
>>
>>14591451
Because they thought the gundam was that big due to confusion about the B gundam in the battle of loum
>>
Why kind of Gelgoog is this?
>>
This guy was also damaged that super dinky Not-Zeong Gelgoog thing.
>>
>>14591591
4-armed monkey zaku ii's are canon
>>
>>14591597
Thunderbolt ver.
It's probably supposed to be a Marine or High Mobility type though.
>>
>>14591615
Thought the Marine wasn't produced until AFTER the OYW?
>>
File: Msn-01-msv.jpg (180KB, 308x430px) Image search: [Google]
Msn-01-msv.jpg
180KB, 308x430px
>>14591607
That's a Psycommu High Mobility Zaku
>>
File: 1380067543048.png (284KB, 1004x598px) Image search: [Google]
1380067543048.png
284KB, 1004x598px
>>14591644
No, that's Jim. A friend of the people.
>>
>>14591644
This one here: >>14591612? Huh, I don't know why but when I got to this shot I just assumed it was some sort of Gelgoog variant.
>>
>>14591616
Cima and Delaz don't have the means to produce or maintain brand new machines, all they have are modified leftovers from the One Year War.
>>
>>14591591
You mean Solomon. Loum was months before the Gundam even existed.

And Solomon was just a week before A Baoa Que, there was no time or reason to rescale an entire mobile suit design due to random unconfirmed scuttlebutt.
>>
>>14591451
the psycommu system was huge. the Elmeth was basicly a psychommu with busters and it was huge.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.