[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Five star stories thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_moqidooOoc1qbiffho1_500.gif (1021KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_moqidooOoc1qbiffho1_500.gif
1021KB, 500x281px
What does /m/ think of it?
>>
>>14591035
Why don't you pay attention to the catalogue and look at the three other threads about it right now and figure it out for yourself.

I think it's pretty great.
>>
>>14591046

>catalogue

fuck this trash
>>
>>14591035
It's alright. I like the mechs and world building more than I do the actual story or characters.

Don't much like the FSS threads on /m/, though.
>>
Only 5 minutes battle before the ending. Not much entertaining.
>>
I thought the movie was fucking boring, although the world looks interesting enough for me to consider reading the manga some time.
>>
>>14591035
The movie is rubbish but has great animation and nice soundtrack.

The manga is far more interesting but inconsistent as hell, but thankfully not to the extent of Jojo or any other long-running manga. I like the art as well.

>>14592306
What's wrong with the threads? Not enough shitposting for you?
>>
Honestly I have the same opinion of the movie Nagano does.

It's a very nice movie and about as straight of an adaptation as you can get, but did the entire score have to be classical? I mean I don't necesarily agree with Nagano to try progressive rock since it's what he was into at the time, but only classical?
>>
>>14592309
Not really the movie's fault, that's just how the first arc goes. The FFS movie, and the first arc itself, isn't really about fighting. At its core, FSS is a traditional love story with epic trappings. Sopp is a good guy whom I couldn’t help but root for, innocent and kind despite what his real identity would suggest. He could’ve taken Lachesis easily using his power and authority, but he did it the hard way. You’d almost forget that he’s royalty, until he’s forced to reveal his true splendor and might.

Honestly speaking, what makes me love this movie so much is Wakamoto's subtle performance. I would prefer that Wakamoto voice more Coach/Reuental roles that don’t require him to do that super-rumbly voice and instead focus on actual voice-acting. You don’t hear him like this often, because he’s too shoehorned into villain/batshit-insane roles nowadays.
>>
>>14591035
Hitomi no Naka no Faraway is a great song
>>
>>14591035
Overrated.
Gothicmade is better.
>>
I think I like the setting more than the actual story
>>
File: five-star-monogatari-2904671.jpg (148KB, 800x1097px) Image search: [Google]
five-star-monogatari-2904671.jpg
148KB, 800x1097px
Did he actually say nigger?
>>
>>14597778

How would using that word work without the earth historical context?
>>
Only read it for the mecha designs. It's dead to me now that GTMs have replaced MHs.
>>
>>14597907
You must have hated it from the get-go then because the mecha rarely show up in the manga.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.