[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Incredible (Fan) Metroid 2 Remake released, for the 30th anniversary.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 59

File: 3.jpg (35KB, 420x295px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
35KB, 420x295px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKxesrCU3kg

http://metroid2remake.blogspot.com/

In development for 10 years, this finally releases today on the verge of Metroid's 30th anniversary. AM2R (Another Metroid 2 Remake) is a fully updated Zero Mission style remake of one of the most important (but often neglected) games in the franchise; metroid 2 for the gameboy. It shows us the story of samus going to the metroid homeworld and personally exterminating the metroid species, one by one. It is the crucial lead-in to Super Metroid that many people never even played due to its 1991 technical limitations.

And now it has been remade in quality that easily matches the other 2D titles.

Play this wonderful title for yourself in full and celebrate Metroid's 30th anniversary with us /m/. Even if you've never played Metroid before, the game is self contained, easy to play, and perfectly fits in with the canon of the rest of the franchise.

(And those of you afraid of a Nintendo C&D, 1. Get it now just in case they are crazy enough to do it... 2. The game has had demos out since 2008 and had had yearly updates releasing actual game content since then. They probably could've shut it down a long time ago if they cared enough.
>>
>yfw Nintendo buys it, ports it, and sells it on the eShop
>>
And yes, I know there is a 30th anniversary thread, but this game remake has been too amazing these past few years to not get a bit of extra attention. I know many Metroid fans want a true new game, and this is truly as close to what a 30th anniversary tribute should be as possible. The controls (with a controller) are as tight if not tighter than previous titles, the visuals perfectly blend the balance between ZM, M2, and SM, and the music is a wonderful touch of Prime-ish blended with other classic remixes and updated themes from M2 redone by a professional sound designer. It's all good stuff.
>>
>>14589314
Nintendo isn't Square-Enix, so this should be safe.
>>
>>14589349

It's already out and on a bunch of people's HDD. This ain't going nowhere now.
>>
>>14589352
I just hope this can work on a Mac, since a friend of mine is interested in this.
>>
File: coverart-1920x1200.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
coverart-1920x1200.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
Have some wallpaper too.
>>
>fan game
>>
My only complaint right now is that bomb jumping feels off.

I think every so often my craptop decides to shit its pants and drop frames resulting in a bomb jump whiff, I would like it if it was more like Zero Mission's timing where there's a point where you can mash the shoot button and the bombs will always place themselves right around the right point to maintain a bomb jump sequence.
>>
>>14589314
gb2/v/
>>
>>14589422

How about play this instead of being an ass? This as well, if not better, than some of the other 2D titles.
>>
>>14590293
Like anyone believes that.
>>
>>14589505

There's a fun new trick you can use if you charge a beam, switch into morph ball mode, and hold down.
>>
>>14590306

You don't need to believe me. Play it for yourself. The truth is in the experience.
>>
>>14590325
He's a special kind of retarded isn't he?
>>
>>14590323
New?
That's Super levels of old, anon. I mean, being able to charge up the spread is a nice update, but the cluster bomb isn't new.

As soon as I get power bombs I'm going to see if they also have the power bomb special abilities from Super as well.
>>
>>14590306
It's better than the original 2, at least.
>>
back in the day I had a GBA flash cart
weird thing was that you couldn't run Game Boy games off the hardware, you had to run a GB emulator on the GBA hardware
so playing a rom of 2 on the gba it had the option to open up how the background got drawn, so it filled the GBA screen.
the end result was a much wider feel, and the mix of short-range for monsters and long-range scanners for terrain
>>
>>14590375
Simply increasing the width of the screen would successfully accomplish that. The original GB's res was incredibly cramped and that fucked over a bunch of games because you could barely see where you were going.
>>
>>14589314

I remember playing this one years back, actually. I thought it was actually finished for a while, I guess I didn't get far enough in the game.

I'm always up for a nice fan game, though. Sonic BTS and ATS really sold me on them.
>>
This makes me happy, because it shows that people care about Metroid, and sad, because it shows a little that Nintendo doesn't care much for it.
>>
>>14591253
In the end, this series largely appeals to Westerners.

>>14590426
It helps that one Sonic fangame maker (Christian Whitehead) went on to do official Sonic releases.
>>
>>14590306
Okay I will give you the most unbiased opinion about it.

Think Metroid 2 on a polished up ZM/Fusion engine with new areas and bosses.

An example is you get the space jump from a statue and you immediately have to fight a boss, form two flies around so you have to use your newly gained Space Jump to beat him.

Now for the biased part:
Shit is fucking awesome.
>>
>>14592328
I think the weakest part of the game is one that's rooted in the original:

The metroids themselves are kinda bleh to fight.

The proper bosses are fun, but so far I don't really enjoy fighting metroids; Alphas exist solely to burn through your missiles (which doesn't really become a problem not too long into the game when you're LITERALLY DROWNING IN MISSILES, but still), Gammas can land command grabs on you right as soon as you exit the wakeup animation (literally got grabbed three times in a row once, it was pretty jank), and Zetas are just a damage race while making sure you and it are both standing at the same tile height (at this point I'm more frustrated by the room the fight occurs in than the Zeta itself).

I mean there's still the Omegas and Queen, but if the Omegas are anything like Fusion's, I dunno if I really want to see more than one of them. Fucker was just another damage race in Fusion.

Torizo getting a second phase was a welcome surprise, though the phase 2 sprite looked a bit janky in my opinion.

Rest of the game is fun but seriously I think I'll have had my fill of blowing up non-jellyfish metroids after I'm done with this.

The random puzzles are cute as fuck though, I love 'em.
>>
>>14590306
Different anon here.
I don't need to believe it, I downloaded it and played a bit. Whatever grudge you have against fan games is misplaced here. This is a quality port.
>>
How tough are the Omega Metroids? I remember the Zetas being a bitch to kill.

>>14590406
That sounds cool.
>>
>>14589349
They fucking screwed the pooch on Mother 3.
I'm certainly grateful they didn't C&D the translation, but for fuck's sake, people are still begging to buy the game even today.!
>>
>>14592654
>port
>>
>>14592647
>Fucker was just another damage race in Fusion.
It was more of a precision check than anything else, really. You could pretty much one-shot the damn thing if you had perfect positioning, but the battle tended to drag out if you couldn't hit the sweet spot. Still not much of a damage race, though - its attacks really aren't hard to dodge.
>>
>>14594604
Are you not aware that this is a reconstruction of a gameboy game?f
>>
>>14594688
That would make it a remake, friend anon. I think ports refer to the exact same game being on different systems. AMR2 looks like it's pretty much a brand-new stand-alone game, it's pretty impressive.

That said, I'll probably download this later today, we mentioned earlier the mediafire is still up, at least. Has anyone found any glitches or anything to watch out for? I think I saw a screencap of a area transition messing up or something?
>>
>>14594700
Port is same base code running on a different platform.

Such as the version of Metroid for the NES that comes with Zero Mission, itself a remake of said game.
>>
https://mynintendonews.com/2016/08/08/nintendo-issues-metroid-2-remake-with-dmca-takedown-notice/
>>
>>14594733
Oh fuck off reggie
>>
>>14594700
>exact same game being on different systems. AMR2 looks like it's pretty much a brand-new stand-alone game
Depends on your definition, I guess, I consider things like Resident Evil: Code Veronica X to be a port despite all-around better graphics, new content, and a dfferent ending from the Dreamcast version. This, to me, seems largely the same as that. It is Metroid 2 with some new areas and new bosses, on a system with better graphics.
>>14594719
>same base code running on a different platform
not aways, the snes and genesis versions of the old Mortal Kombat games were effectively separate builds of the same game.
>>
File: sammychibi_by_akairiot-da5rbax.jpg (112KB, 894x893px) Image search: [Google]
sammychibi_by_akairiot-da5rbax.jpg
112KB, 894x893px
>>14589422
Would you prefer Federation Force? Unless by some miracle FF is good and does well commercially, this remake is probably the best fans are getting for a while and it seems to be good.
>>
>>14594733
I can't say I'm surprised.

What a wonderful way to celebrate your franchise's 30th anniversary, Nintendo.
>>
>>14594733
>Company gets buttmad because fans create better product than they're capable of
>>
>>14594750
CVX is a port with touchups, but AM2R is more like what resident evil (GCN) is to Resident Evil (PSX).

The game design is strongly overhauled to the point that it's disingenuous to call it the same game, which the fundamental notion of a port would entertain.

The whole point of a port is that, in an ideal world, the only thing functionally different is the platform that the software is running on. The design of the game itself stays the same, plus or minus maybe a few post-release tweaks that the extra time gained from porting affords.
>>
>>14594733
>literally just downloaded it a moment ago

Phew, I'm glad I grabbed it while I could (though of course it would have been on torrents and everything indefinitely), but still, fuck Nintendo. It's not like the AM2R folks were making any money, it wouldn't have harmed Nintendo a bit to just leave these guys alone, especially when everyone was looking forward to it.
>>
>>14592239

>It helps that one Sonic fangame maker (Christian Whitehead) went on to do official Sonic releases.

And said version went on to become the definitive edition of those games, on mobile no less. The romhack/fangame portion of the Sonic Fanbase impressed me like none other. I'm particularly a fan of MarkyJester's work (Pana der Hejhog, Sonic The Next Level). Makes me want to see if there's another scene like them for other games.
>>
>>14594796
>it wouldn't have harmed Nintendo a bit to just leave these guys alone

Nintendo hates their fans, and they don't want them to forget that.
>>
>>14594756
I expect it to be good on a technical level but suffer greatly from not being the game Metroid fans want, resulting in a repeat of Code Name STEAM's dead-on-arrival sales numbers.

Which will hurt the game more than it did STEAM what with it being a co-op title and all.
>>
>the charge beam vacuums in pickups like in Prime

I never realized how useful that was. I guess it makes sense in Prime since it's a 3D environment and sometimes stuff will end up out of reach, but I never figured it'd make as much sense on a 2D plane.
>>
File: 413625.png (618KB, 580x565px)
413625.png
618KB, 580x565px
>>14594733
>angering a fanbase for a franchise that isn't cared for much in Japan, but loved in America
It's like they want to lose money.
>>
>>14594733

Nintendo is 100% in the right. This is no different from that Star Wars thing that got shut down a few days ago.
>>
File: Nmetroid5-01.png (49KB, 519x692px) Image search: [Google]
Nmetroid5-01.png
49KB, 519x692px
>nothing from nintendo all of yesterday
>monster hunter generations got the Metroid dlc quest this week
>Capcom cares more about Metroid than Nintendo
>>
>>14594886
Whether they're right or not, it's shocking to see how far Nintendo has fallen over the years. They made so many excellent titles in the past, and now they just sit on their series, daring someone to do something with them, so they can start throwing out takedowns. Nintendo won't do anything interesting or noteworthy in any of their series nowadays, and they won't let anyone else do so, either.

Seeing something like Metroid fester and die, especially on its anniversary, is a damn shame.
>>
>>14594886

> This is no different from that Star Wars thing that got shut down a few days ago.

Not sure what this thing is. Can you describe it?

Even so: shutting down fangames isn't always the best line of action. It often only serves to bring the company a bit more negative attention from consumers, similar to the backlash Nintendo received for trying to take Smash Melee from EVO.

Sega earned a good deal of PR points by embracing fan developers with the reveal of Sonic Mania. Nintendo may win some points from Metroid fans by winking their eye at the occasional fan project.

But why do you think that this project should have been taken down?
>>
>>14594909
>take Smash Melee from EVO

Holy shit why.
>>
>>14594909
>Sega earned a good deal of PR points by embracing fan developers with the reveal of Sonic Mania

But a lot of people are still bitter about them taking action against the people who were translating Valkyria Chronicles 3. Which is especially bad, since they had absolutely no intention of releasing it stateside, to begin with.
>>
>>14594903
It's the Nintendo loop

>make new IP
>"fuck off where's the next game to that franchise we love?"
>make new game for preexisting IP
>"fuck off where the original ideas, nothing but rehashes goddamn."

Nintendo needs third party support to get the hounds off their asses.
>>
>>14594909
Nintendo is selling Metroid 2 on the eshop

Having a fan version of Metroid 2 for free on PC is going to affect their sales, of course they'll shut down everything
>>
>>14594886

Except there is a difference.

The developer of AM2R never made any money (and never intended to make any money) off of it. it was just a fan's tribute to a franchise that he loves and Nintendo gave up on long ago.

The developers of Galaxy in Turmoil or whatever it's called ran a crowdfunding campaign to develop the game and intended to sell it.
>>
>>14594963
The best part about Galaxy in Turmoil is that Lucasfilm said "Hey, at long as you don't use the Star Wars IP, you can still make it." Now it's being developed as it's own thing now, and all the work put into it isn't lost.
>>
>>14594886
It's true that AM2R falls unquestionably outside the bounds of fair use, so Nintendo is perfectly within their rights to take it down, but just because it's legal doesn't make it the right thing to do, and it certainly doesn't make it a smart thing to do. This is just needlessly antagonizing their fanbase over a project that wasn't actually harming them.
>>
>>14594975
Hey retard, that's not Lucasfilm being nice that's them accepting legal fact.
>>
>>14594977
>but just because it's legal doesn't make it the right thing to do, and it certainly doesn't make it a smart thing to do

If they don't actively protect their copyright they can lose it in court.
>>
>>14594919
What a shitty loop to be stuck in. I mean its the same fucking people saying both at the same time. No wonder Nintendo does stupid shit, they are confused as fuck.
>>
>>14594733
The download links are still up.
>>
>>14595060
They've been even more confused since Iwata left this world.
>>
>>14595125
All we had to do was PLEASE UNDERSTAND.
>>
>>14595125
Yeah imagine being a gaming company and all the time you see

>GOD YOUR GAMES SUCK NOW THEY WERE AWESOME UNTIL THE WII
>GOD YOU ALWAYS SUCKED
>FUCK NEW IPs WHY NOT MAKE A NEW *insert IP here*?
>FUCK DOING ANOTHER *insert same IP previously talked about here* WHY NOT MAKE A NEW IP?

All from the same person parroted by multiple people.

Jesus sometimes hearing shit like this makes me rethink about making games.
>>
File: 1446567356207.jpg (135KB, 1000x867px) Image search: [Google]
1446567356207.jpg
135KB, 1000x867px
>>14594808

>sales numbers

>I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about but allow me to weigh in anyway

Never change /v/
>>
>>14595196
At least they lucked out with Splatoon somehow. That thing became an ink-covered gold mine.
>spoiler
That's why the indie scene exists. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if Studio Pixel/Daisuke Amaya generally avoids public contact for that reason.
>>
>>14595196
Do what you want 'cause you can't make everyone happy all the time. May as well make yourself happy.
>>
>>14595204
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>14595235
Splatoon had the benefit of a massive tv advertisement campaign where you couldn't go 10 seconds without an infectious jingle being beamed directly into your ear.
>>
>>14595237
Oh I know and I plan on it but that situation is really shitty sometimes.
>>
>>14594733
Actually: https://seafoamgaming.com/2016/08/07/noa-isnt-your-enemy-regarding-the-am2r-takedown/
>>
>>14595538
This is from a copyright troll who goes after fangames for the lulz.
>>
File: endless ej.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
endless ej.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>There's a log book.
>>
Been playing this all day- currently, just over 5 hours game time, 99% item collection, and currently working on the Omega Depths. But tell me something- WHY, OH WHY DOES THE GRAVITY SUIT HAVE TO MAKE YOU INVISIBLE? It's one thing to fight the Omegas, but quite another to have to do it when YOU CAN'T SEE WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE DOING!
>>
>>14596244
I think its a bug, I have found a few already. Its fine the dev is still working on cleaning it up.
>>
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/08/metroid_composer_shares_personal_note_about_the_30th_anniversary
At least we know there's someone from the company that appreciates the series.
>>
>>14595260
It also had the benefit of being a good game with good online support and constant new content.
>>
>save data corrupted

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCK THIS GAY PLANET AND EVERY METROID THAT INHABITS IT
>>
>>14595538
Hm, no. NoA is still my enemy.
>>
>>14596637
....Metroids are gay?
>>
After being a nintendofag for almost a decade I can't express how glad I am that their stock has been going down the tubes.

They refuse to stop making gimmicky shit trying to reattain the Wii's success which will never happen, refuse to listen to actual constructive criticism from game devs, offer abysmal third party support (you'd think they'd have learned from how fucked the nintendo 64 turned out) and shit all over fanworks that are frankly better that they're capable of putting out as of late.

It's like they want to die out at this point.
>>
>>14592647
don't you have a ZZ thread to shit up, woolie?
>>
>>14596765
Anon please, if I were Woolie I'd be having way more problems than just being bored with Metroid fights.

Man if there ever was a trainwreck lp waiting to happen, it'd be putting Woolie on controls for SBFP AM2R.
>>
>>14596703

I have to agree, man. It's appalling how much open contempt Nintendo seems to have for its fans and its own IPs. They keep pumping out the same shit year after year and doing everything in their power to completely alienate their fanbase.

For example, you just know they didn't see Star Fox Zero's lukewarm reception as "oh, this is just a shit game and fans are upset about that, we should try harder next time," they instead threw up their hands and went "welp, guess no one wants Star Fox anymore, time to shelve the series indefinitely and doom its characters to Smash-only purgatory."
>>
It's finally done? I forgot about it and probably figured they gave up.
>>
>>14596924
While I agree star fox was mediocre, just making more of the same ("what the fans want") will get people screaming REHASH, meanwhile new IPS flounder in sales - regardless of quality.
>>
>>14596975

It's a lose-lose, really.

>make new [old franchise], but try something different to freshen things up
"WAAAAAH, WHY ISN'T THIS JUST [older entry in old franchise] HD?"
>make basically [older entry in old franchise] HD
"REHASH WAAAAAH, WHY DON'T YOU EVER DO SOMETHING NEW?"
>do something new
"WAAAAAH, WHERE'S MY [old franchise]? DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT THE FANS?
>>
>>14594909

But they C&D "Streets of Rage Remake" fan game.
>>
>>14596703
They still have their war chest from their yakuza dealings, so that'll take a while.

>>14596637
Good thing there will be further revisions then.

>>14597058
Honestly, how many people even knew of the game before the C&D? They might have done this on purpose so people can get into the old SoR games.

>>14597011
Given that, I wonder how HAL manages to stay relevant. As a second party to Nintendo, they pretty much mostly just do Kirby these days, yet folks are glad they're still around.

Meanwhile, Sakurai bailed out and tries to avoid sequels unless he's held hostage to do Smash Bros, or they're special cases (Kid Icarus).
>>
>>14597423
>>They still have their war chest from their yakuza dealings, so that'll take a while.

Have they actually been involved with yakuza? I see this being said about every anime or video game company on this board.
>>
>>14597439
I recall them having love hotels at one time, but not sure beyond that. Still, there was this report: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/11/rumour_leading_japanese_game_company_kidnapped_devs_sister_to_stop_them_from_working_with_nintendo
>>
>>14596896
>Portside?
>Guys I am lost
>Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh
No please. Anything but that.
>>
>>14596638
Wait why are they your enemy? Are you that autistic that a company is your "enemy"?
>>
>>14597472
Slowtroid: the Return of Snail.
>>
>>14597491
I have only seen a few videos from them but my favorite one is Snailborne at like .5 speed.
>>
>>14597495
Check out the Metroid Fusion LP, it's hilarious.

And a trainwreck.
>>
>>14597478
There's that buzzword again.
>>
>>14596467
Only happens if you have certain video cards. Still,
https://youtu.be/TstteJ1eIZg?t=146
>>
>>14597517
I couldn't even make it 3 minutes in before I had to shut that shit off.
>>
>>14595032
Considering they are doing fuck all with it, maybe they should lose it. Fuck Nintendo.
>>
>>14597518
What buzzword? autistic? Sorry but calling a fucking company an "enemy" seems pretty fucking autistic.

>>14597517
Yeah I saw that. Thank god for fucking Liam taking the helm.
>>
File: 1467167088755.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1467167088755.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>14590306
>>
File: m2samart14.jpg (124KB, 390x455px) Image search: [Google]
m2samart14.jpg
124KB, 390x455px
I'm enjoying this quite a bit. Lots of neat graphical touches, the movement is nice and smooth, and the maps aren't so different that I can't recognize familiar zone layouts.
This is how a remake ought to be done.

The previous remake I played, Crystal Dynamics Tomb Raider Anniversary of Core Design's first TR game, was pretty to look at and had nice controls, but the zone layout was chopped up in many places throughout. It was especially blatant in the later stages which had huge chunks of levels completely removed and replaced by shoddy quick time events. That's a whole heap of missing content.
I guess the comparison I'm trying to make here is that a fan game done for free somehow ends up more faithful to its material than a budgeted big dev game sold in stores. You'd think it'd be the opposite given the disproportionate amount of funds and resources available to each.
>>
>>14597643
>I guess the comparison I'm trying to make here is that a fan game done for free somehow ends up more faithful to its material than a budgeted big dev game sold in stores. You'd think it'd be the opposite given the disproportionate amount of funds and resources available to each.

Also helps that the devs didn't have someone breathing down their necks to meet a deadline, forcing them to add/cut things, or worry about going overbudget.
>>
>>14597439

Konami and Sammy have dealings in health clubs and gambling respectively, both of which tend to be yakuza territory.
>>
>>14597689
Deadlines are the bane of many a project.
>>
>>14597643
This was made over a goddamn decade. "Real" games don't stay in development for that long.
>>
>>14597643
>>14597689
Adding to this, and 2-D games are easier to remake, as well.
>>
This is a fantastic remake, but it's a bit of a pain in the ass to play with a 360 controller's D-pad. I used to think it wasn't all that bad and people were exaggerating, now I'm not so sure.
>>
>>14597689
>>14597699
Yeah, though sometimes budgeting can be important. AM2R worked out well, but I remember there was an indie game on Kickstarter being made by one guy that failed because he underestimated how much he would be taxed and ended up almost going bankrupt and not being able to buy food, so he had to abandon the project.
>>
>>14597718
Which is why you use the right tool for the job- a SNES controller.
>>
>>14597719
Which Kickstarter game would that be? I know Ghost Police got covered and the Kickstarter was only for a Jake Kaufman soundtrack (which didn't reach the funding goal), but it's not that.
>>
>>14597718
Well it's your problem for using the 360 dpad, as garbage as it is.
>>
>>14597734
Or good enough equivalents, like the iBuffalo one.
>>
>>14597734
Actually a dualshock is better, unless you can mod in two extra shoulder buttons to a SNES pad.

The quad-shoulder setup works really well with the control options AM2R provides.
>>
>>14597737
I'm thinking of Midora, what was supposed to be a Zelda-like game:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/epicmindsinc/midora-0/posts/1372414

Essentially, he got 60,000 dollars to pay for development costs, and bills and food, along with I think labor costs for one artist and one programmer. That ate up about 50,000 dollars--so what happened to the other 10k? According to him, taxes. So he ran out of money before even completing an early access version of the game, and after that experience, estimated it'd take 150,000 dollars-over double his initial asking price--to make a full game. He desperately searched for investors to give him what he needed, but at that point nobody wanted to touch his project and it failed.

It's a shame, and in his last update he mentioned being unemployed, so it goes to show that a clear idea of a budget really is pretty important, even for independent devs. Again, it seems like AM2R didn't run into those problems, so they got lucky, but it's not always a guarantee.
>>
File: 1284340828970.jpg (71KB, 317x292px) Image search: [Google]
1284340828970.jpg
71KB, 317x292px
Personally, I'd like a Metroid game where Samus ends up bonding with a new Metroid for a guyver-esque power suit, and some new takes on her usual abilities, along with some abilities normally only usable by a Metroid.

Not exactly Megaman territory, but just something new and different for the Metroid games, where the technorganic suit provides more flexibility and gameplay variety in more ways that the regular Chozo suits did.
>>
shit, I'm late to the game.

I wanna try this game out, it looks pretty nice but its a shame nintendo already got to it first.
>>
>>14597802
Torrent
>>
>>14597802
Its not down from what I hear also you can just find a torrent.
>>
>>14597771
In the end, it's best to have a good paying job to cushion you and make sure your indie games aren't commercially-viable for the most part.
>>
>>14590306
I do, the demo alone was fuckin incredible, it's a seriously great game.
>>
>>14597799

That's kind of Fusion, unless you're talking a post-Fusion sort of deal where Samus still has Metroid abilities.
>>
>>14598068
I think he means new gameplay abilities. The Fusion suit might look organic-ish more like someone replaced half the usual suit with chewed gum but eh but all it can do is really just standard Metroid fare, except for the ice missiles that weren't even a property of the suit, they were made by feddies.

Of course, considering what a Metroid's abilities usually are I think he just wants Samus to hump his face.
>>
File: 1455965195524.jpg (253KB, 757x543px)
1455965195524.jpg
253KB, 757x543px
>>14598107

Ice Missiles didn't really change all that much anyway. Since most of Fusion was about picking your fights and avoiding direct confrontation when possible, it basically boiled down to popping something with a missile and just running past most of the time, which is what I personally end up doing whenever I get the Ice Beam in other games anyway unless I have to kill it to get by.
>>
The most important part of Fusion was bundling the default missiles with the super missiles by making the former upgrade into the latter so you end up with like 10 times as many super missiles as you do in other games.

Shit's great.
Diffusion Missiles are cool too.
>>
File: sadguts.png (92KB, 283x343px) Image search: [Google]
sadguts.png
92KB, 283x343px
>>14589314
Ugh, I heard the Metroid Database folks were suspicious about the takedown order, so I was hoping it was fake, but...no, it's real.

https://twitter.com/MetroidDatabase/status/762737283908956160

Damn it...
>>
File: samusass.jpg (301KB, 1075x1475px) Image search: [Google]
samusass.jpg
301KB, 1075x1475px
>>14590306
I've been playing it for the past few hours and my knob is rock solid
>>
>>14598542
It still sounds weird as fuck but it still makes sense, Metroid 2 is still being sold on the eshop.
>>
>>14598576
And if you want to be optimistic, declaring the C&D after the v1.0 release is as close to free advertising as it gets. The more you try to cover something up, the more people want to know about it.

Maybe Nintendo wants people to know.
>>
>>14598587
>C&D them because they want him to make a more updated version on consoles, bug fixes plus some more shit. Same price as Metroid 2 on the Eshop.

A man can dream.
>>
>>14598591
I was just going to say this, if I were Nintendo that's exactly what I'd do. The AM2R guys have done most of the work already, and without Nintendo paying a cent for it. If they just put it on the eshop, maybe after correcting the bugs and adding in the remaining content (this build isn't 100% done, there were a couple things the guys wanted to add in but haven't yet, right?), it'd make them a pretty decent return on investment while building good will with the fans.
>>
>>14598606
Capcom pulled a nice stunt of that sort with Street Fighter x Megaman, going from fan game to officially supported and distributed fan game.

More companies should have this sort of philosophy. If it's professional quality, endorse it professionally. Give it that Nintendo seal.
>>
>>14598606
That would be the legit best outcome. Though I really doubt that would be the case.

Though if it came with a fully playable version of Metroid 2, more bonus shit, and bug fixes I would not mind paying $10 for this. $5 would be a fucking field day.
>>
File: super metroid.jpg (196KB, 620x877px)
super metroid.jpg
196KB, 620x877px
I can't seem to find a torrent anywhere, just news about the C&D by Nintendo, anyone know where I can find it?
>>
>>14598698
https://mega.nz/#!lopTWAxK!cG8FiS6aHioRTywfDhLpVrNSpw-vzLyfHOEJ1CCB4Yk
>>
>>14598068
>>14598107
More along the lines of new abilities, and a slight bit of Megaman-esque ability stealing thanks to a Metroid's ability to adapt to enemies they've come into contact with.

Doesn't have to be all active abilities either; passive things such as adapting to terrain hazards temporarily or permanently via absorbing/controlling a particular creature or morphballing into a similar being.

I guess the best way to describe it was a 3D run and gun game that's Megaman Guyver with a bit of Vanquish speed bursts and melee capabilities along with more traditional Metroid Prime-style run, cover, platform, and gun combat. Or a 2D Guyver Megaman Metroid platformer that's still distinctly Metroid, but expands beyond the usual standard of missiles, bombs, and regular arm gun.

The other part being that I felt Samus and her pet Metroid could have made for a better hybridization of Chozo tech, between the suit and the former apex predator the Chozo created, from a plot standpoint as well as a gameplay one (the few times she could not use the suit for one reason or another, so her pet would Guvyer-henshin with her and provide boosted capabilities).

Yeah, I know she lost the original pet, but clones were made, and it wouldn't be too hard to BS some little plot like one of the clones inherited memories of Samus as their "mother".
>>
>>14598986
>More along the lines of new abilities, and a slight bit of Megaman-esque ability stealing thanks to a Metroid's ability to adapt to enemies they've come into contact with.
Fusion again.
>>
So it's certain that Nintendo is actively trying to kill the franchise right?
>>
>>14599356

It's not so much holding the franchise underwater until it stops moving as it is locking it it a room and neglecting to feed it, occasionally giving it a mild electric shock to keep it from sleeping to make the hunger pangs go away.
>>
>>14598606
I'd like that to be the case but don't forget what happened to other attempts at remakes, like Chrono Resurrection.
>>
>>14599356
Alongside F-Zero and Star Fox. Nintendo sci-fi is dead, senpai.
>>
>>14599828
CR had a similar problem but worse, since they ended up releasing an actual DS port of Chrono Trigger down the line rather than just selling a glorified rom on some eshop like Metroid 2.
Said port's new additions were pretty much all crap (WELCOME TO FETCH QUEST AND BACKTRACKING LAND ENJOY YOUR STAY) but it was made.
>>
>>14600230

It also had a cleaner translation, which irritated fans of the original since Frog didn't go all "thee" and "thou" and "verily" like he used to.
>>
File: 1457065728884.png (273KB, 640x424px) Image search: [Google]
1457065728884.png
273KB, 640x424px
>>14599837
Except for Kirby, somehow. It only became MORE sci-fi than ever.
>>
>>14594900
and nobody in capcom cares about megaman
>>
>>14598606
give me that shit as a physical release and i'll gladly accept it
>>
>>14601176
Nintendo cares about Megaman more than Capcom.
It's pottery.
>>
>>14597643
The big factor is love. Games by theN at the end of the day now are mostly about big money more then an abscure hobby or craft.
Lost its soul to the machine.
>>
>>14601172
Kirby is one of Nintendo's easy money franchises.

It also helps that almost every Kirby game is fucking fantastic.
>>
>>14601382
That's the passion of HAL's staff for you.
>almost
I wonder if people are still mocking Squeak Squad's plot to this day.
>>
if anyone still wants a torrent

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:31059585E68123D095871D3169899CD900B77213
>>
File: bellhenge.jpg (365KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bellhenge.jpg
365KB, 900x1200px
>>14598932
>>14601468

Thanks.

Can't believe I was missing on this.
>>
>>14601419
>I wonder if people are still mocking Squeak Squad's plot to this day.
Well I still see a joke about Kirby's cake every once in a while so hell yeah they do.
>>
>>14601419

>Kirby goes on a crusade to get back his cake he was just about to fucking eat from some asshole mouse thieves guild

That's charmingly goofy though. You expect something lighthearted and silly like that because it's Kirby.
>>
>>14604299
>>14601419
Well, that's the sort of shinangans Kirby gets up to if he's not fighting off some evil space demon, the embodiment of nightmares or something like that

You guys don't know how much I want to play Planet Robobot
Maybe I'll save up my money and just go on a Kirby binge. I've missed out on a lot of games.
>>
>>14604403
Robobot is super fun.
>>
>>14604299
True, though the reasons for beating up Meta Knight seem like something Inoue/Shirakura would do. But hey, the game brought us Daroach and co, so it's all good.

>>14604403
On that note, make sure to get Dream Land 3, since it ties the universe to Metroid via cameos.
>>
>>14592744
>They fucking screwed the pooch on Mother 3.
????
>>
>>14604693
He's saying they didn't capitalize on localising it officially at all, even though it got featured in Smash Bros Brawl and Wii U/3DS.
>>
>>14604652
>since it ties the universe to Metroid via cameos.

Might as well get Super Star since it does the same with damn near every Nintendo game
>>
>>14601382
It is only easy money because every Kirby game IS fantastic so even the slightly more average ones still do well on name.

See what would happen if they put out an absolute stinker of a Kirby game, not that it'd happen. HAL really care about the pink puff and put the effort into every game even the spinoffs.

Then it helps that the latest game Planet Robobot is just hands down the best Kirby game to date and tributes the hell out of the series whilst still doing something new.
>>
>>14605565
The only problem I have with Planet Robobot that I've never really seen anyone talk about (this problem also applies to other recent Kirby games and Pokemon), is that I found it super easy. I only got hit about 5 times the whole game, and 3 of those were in the same boss fight because I wasn't paying attention. The "secrets" are all very straight-forward too.
>>
The reason nobody talks about it is because everyones knows it without saying, it's a kids game afterall. Just a very good kids game that adults can enjoy as well.

If you want a challenge from a Kirby game then you're looking at the post game trial challenges in Return to Dreamland or Rainbow Curse as a whole. They are probably the only Kirby games that have legit difficulty in any form.

>and Pokemon
Again above applies.

Also anyone who plays Pokemon for gameplay or difficulty is into competitive Pokemon either official or unofficial formats and competitive play is really difficult when you get serious about it.

The main game has always been a fucking joke and whats worse is they've never bothered trying to change it or at least make it more interesting storywise.

Though the upcoming Sun & Moon supposedly has completely dropped the Gyms and their leaders for it's main game so no idea what is going to happen.
>>
>>14605630
Yeah, I guess.

> they've never bothered trying to change it
That's why I think I'm done with Nintendo games for a bit. They're too focused on their target market that the older players often get ignored. Even something simple like adding higher selectable difficulties would be nice, but that would require them to focus more on core game design rather than all the gimmicky stuff they do now.
>>
>>14597600
>Liam
>Saving the day
God, TBF is a shitshow sometimes. Still love the guys though, they're likable goofs.
>>
File: sakimichan.jpg (550KB, 800x710px) Image search: [Google]
sakimichan.jpg
550KB, 800x710px
>>14589314

This game is the real thing. Great job on the developer.

>>14596244
>>14596467
>>14597423
>>Good thing there will be further revisions then.

How are they going to get published after the C&D?
>>
>>14609144
The same way Street of Rage Remake's did: in another fan site. Besides, the C&D only targeted the Metroid Database, not the actual AM2R site.
>>
>>14609144
Dev only got a DMCA not C&D. DMCA is very light and he can release new versions anywhere that's not the blog and not be violating it.
>>
So, at what point in the Queen fight can I ram Power Bombs down her throat?
>>
>>14610566
when she tries to eat you at the end
>>
>>14610580
But not at any point before that, so you wouldn't have to fight through multiple rooms? Just at the very end? I've beaten her once so far, and basically missiled her to death, and just want a faster end to it (does not help that I've got the Invisible Gravity suit glitch, so I've had to do it on Varia just so I can see what I'm doing).
>>
Am I the only one that's not feeling the controls? I have played the Metroid II, Super, the GBA games. This one feels a bit stiff as well as fast. Zero mission was also fast but it felt very good.
>>
>>14610769
it does feel way faster for spin jump/wall jump timing
>>
>>14610950
I can't say I agree. The timing seems noticeably more forgiving than Super, Fusion, or Zero Mission.
>>
>>14610769
Some physics are kinda fucked, but in an acceptable way: I forget if the morph ball ignored inertia when underwater without the gravity suit, but being able to walljump underwater and actually gain height is completely unprecedented as far as I recall, and I'm ok with it.

Then there's the game's occasional hiccups in framerate such that it throws timing off for stuff like bomb jumps or space jumping, which is rather jank but honestly considering how early you get your other movement options in this game I think I can live without consistent bomb jumps.
>>
>>14605630
Pokemon has actually gotten easier with time, though, from easy into downright ridiculous. Gen 6 disturbed me with how I was consistently outleveling the gym leaders without any kind of grinding, which was a first in my history with the franchise (and that's the whole thing from ye olde Red and Blue to today).
>>
>>14610769
Personally I thought the demo's controls were way too fast and felt like you were zipping everywhere with no real control, but the full game's were both tight enough and loose enough that it made controlling Samus a blast, especially with Screw Attacks and bomb jumps. Bomb jumps are so good.

>>14611260
>but being able to walljump underwater and actually gain height is completely unprecedented as far as I recall, and I'm ok with it.
You could do it in Fusion but you only go about one to two pixels at most and it's only useful to get a single missile tank early.
>>
>>14609144

DMCA, not C&D.

DMCAs are handed out to completed infringing works and basically just say "stop promotion and distribution."

C&Ds are handed out to infringing works that are still in progress. They say "immediately stop all work and destroy all assets," making completion impossible.
>>
>>14611756
>You could do it in Fusion but you only go about one to two pixels at most and it's only useful to get a single missile tank early.

I think you could also use it to get to a Power Bomb tank early, (not easy at all) but if you managed to do it, it was all in vain- as you hadn't downloaded the data for them yet, you'd walk right through the tank when you tried to collect it...
>>
File: AM2R_carte.png (355KB, 2839x2291px) Image search: [Google]
AM2R_carte.png
355KB, 2839x2291px
What did you think about the world map ?
I liked it but it lacked a bit of hidden items.
>>
>>14613189
Wowowowow
I never noticed that big giant zone in the top right corner
How do I get there?
>>
>>14613238
Powerbomb outside the research camp.
>>
>>14613240
Thank you anon
>>
File: MissingMissile.jpg (46KB, 558x349px)
MissingMissile.jpg
46KB, 558x349px
How do you get this missile?

I just finished my first run but this one I could not get.
>>
>>14613704
You need to get it from the outside, that is, from the right side of the room.
>>
>>14613744

Thanks dude.
>>
>There's already speedruns out under an hour on Normal Any %.
Man, I can't wait for the Hard Low % runs, just doing them normally looks horrendously difficult enough with save station spam everywhere, but as a speedrun as well?

On another note, does anyone have the music that plays specially in the area with all the green health draining vines that they want you to have High Jump Boots to enter? It's specifically that area with the EMP ball lock and the spikes on both sides of it, the music I'm trying to find is the track right as you enter the area past the spikes with the three Metroids. It's a really great track.
>>
>>14613787
Yeah, I'm curious to see what all the different ending conditions are. I've gotten both 100% and <100%, both over 4 hours on Normal, and it was the same slide.
>>
I must be missing something. How?
>>
>>14614314
Go outside and Space Jump a bit to the left. Speed Boost on the platform, store the speed, and jump over to the entrance. Shinespark through the door, hit the slope, and store it. Morph Ball, plant a Power Bomb, immediately Shinespark against the hill in the room, store the speed, fall down, then Shinespark to the right and there you go. It's one of the simpler ones in comparison to the one that requires Screw Attack blocks intact.
>>
>>14614317
> Shinespark
I forgot how it to activate it
>>
>>14614321
Press jump without going into a spin(I.E. Just don't press left or right before you jump) and then the direction of your choosing. To store the Speed Boost just crouch or spin jump into Morph Ball.. Decided to run over to the two tough spots to make some webms.

You can do this riskier and faster if you Power Bomb at the bottom and then immediately Shinespark to the right, but there's no real rush.
>>
Here's the other one everyone seems to have trouble with.
>>
>>14614393
it's like no one learned from that multi-spark room in Fusion.
>>
>>14614439
Honestly, I think the multi-spark room in Zero Mission (right next to the room where you get your suit back) was nastier than anything in Fusion. The secret message trick in sector 4 was fairly sadistic, but it still took me fewer tries than the ZM multi-spark trick.

I love shinespark puzzles, though. I may be bad at them, but they're cool as shit.
>>
>>14614469
Having checked the Zero Mission Shine Sparking for that Energy Tank, yeah it is pretty nasty.
>>
>>14614393
that one's piss easy though; since none of the blocks except for the column at the end you exit through are set to regenerate, you can just progress through each chunk one by one, and once you clear the super missile checkpoint the bulk of the work has already been done.

But christ I would be hyper mad if those blocks regenerated in a future revision.
>>
>>14614364
That's a curious way to get this item.
>>
This is my first Metroid game and I'm stuck, I don't know how much information I can give but basically I think the last upgrade I got was the... Big Green Missile? I guess I have one Metroid to kill in the area but I don't know where it is.

I tried going to most places where the map still shows paths but to no avail - for example, I can blow up the top right path with the green missiles I unlocked but then immediately get stopped by another obstacle wall which I don't recognize.
>>
File: 1471102006871.jpg (20KB, 179x176px)
1471102006871.jpg
20KB, 179x176px
>>14615004
Explore around this area. Another hint is it isn't in the green portion.
>>
>>14615004
git gud
>>
>>14615004
Even I didn't catch it the first time, and I've played every Metroid with a map screen.

6 tiles right. 1 tile down.
>>
>>14615024
>>14615035
Found it, thanks
>>
>>14614393

Man, this gave me such a headache. I just can't drum up the reflexes to deal with the midair dashes and shit.
>>
>>14604734
Nintendo is run by a bunch of pussies. If something fails even once, they don't try it again. Earthbound's sales flopped, so no more localized Mother games ever.

And that's just from localizing a game somewhere else. Metroid has had lows sales in the past, but the last 2 entires in the franchise have tanked locally, it'll be a miracle if they ever touch it again.
>>
>>14605609
i find that you can spam the float move indefinitely cheapens the experience as a whole.
>>
>>14598606
do you seriously think they're smart enough to do something like that?

these are the people that shut down fucking Let's Plays of their games.
>>
>>14615437
I think 64 was the only (non-gimmick) Kirby that didn't have infinite flight.
It does make the games easy as balls by itself.
>>
>>14605609

Kirby games are never meant to be super challenging. They're more directly aimed at younger audiences and are supposed to be more relaxed experiences.
>>
>>14615437
>Tarbo-San's Rockman Vs. Kirby has no flight at all, by virtue of playing as Mega(Rock) Man
>he won't distribute it at all for some reason
It's like no one wants others to have nice things sometimes.
>>
>>14615461
64 also had the double copy mechanic and that was cool as hell.
>>
It think I'm practically done. I just have to beat the dumb final boss, which hits pretty hard. Already found that power bombs destroy the gas crap so it's a matter of time.
I have but one question. The heck was behind this locked teleported and how did it open?
I have 245/10/18 items so I guess I missed something.
>>
File: am2r.png (2KB, 221x110px) Image search: [Google]
am2r.png
2KB, 221x110px
>>14616609
Oh, it was one of these, for clarification. One of those was not open.
>>
>>14615430
>Earthbound's sales flopped, so no more localized Mother games ever
Didn't they recently announce virtual console localizations of the series?
>>
>>14616705
They put Earthbound on the Wii U virtual console yes.
Also, they put the 25 year old Mother 1 translation they had on the VC as Earthbound Beginnings as well.
There were rumors Mother 3 would also make it, but nothing yet.
>>
>>14616631
Dunno.
I completed the game at 100% however this did not open.
Maybe there's a secret behind it ?
>>
>>14616609
>>14616631
>>14616815
developer said he wanted to add more stuff, probably that thing will send you to somewhere else and was scrapped?

>>>14616609
>I have 245/10/18 items
yep max is 250/20/20
did you check the breeding area near the hydro station? or activated the grey doors with the electric balls?, or the abandoned GF ship? in any case power bomb all rooms so you can see any hidden blocks
>>
File: MetroidConnection.png (76KB, 904x320px) Image search: [Google]
MetroidConnection.png
76KB, 904x320px
>>14613189

Really liked how they expanded the Metroid II world, especially the concept behind The Tower, such an interesting area that was. Wish there were more logs and the only part that felt a bit lacking was the final stretch between the Main Cave Depths and the Genetics Laboratory. Those perpetually dark zones of crystallized matter beg for some clever puzzles and challenges.

>>14613240

That area was quite nice despite how short it was, kinda wish they let you into the Gunship.

Speaking of that area. Is it me or this is the place where Samus gets infected?
>>
File: GoingForHARD.jpg (124KB, 1276x961px) Image search: [Google]
GoingForHARD.jpg
124KB, 1276x961px
>>14613853

Same here. What's exactly the difference between difficulties? And what time you need to beat for the 'good ending'?

>>14609195
>>14609438
>>14611810

OK, hopefully there will be a Gravity Suit patch soon.
>>
So does anyone have a download link since all the main ones are gone?
>>
File: Map.png (110KB, 2496x1917px) Image search: [Google]
Map.png
110KB, 2496x1917px
>>14617184
2< hours, apparently. On my most recent runthough, I took an existing map of the game, and filled it out a bit, so now you'll know where all the energy/missile/bomb/suit items are, and which (and how many) Metroids are where.
>>
>>14617106
>power bomb all rooms
#1 rule to live by in Metroid.
>>
>>14617400
Fusion took it to a crazy extreme though, it really made me dislike exploring because every single room basically had something hidden behind another wall that you would never have guessed without the Power Bomb in the first place. They basically expect you to go to every single room Power Bombing the daylights out of everything which is why you have like 70 in the end.
>>
>>14617726
To be fair you had no other reason to backtrack in Fusion.

No wonder you aren't allowed to free roam until right before the endgame SA-X encounter.
>>
>>14617726
That's largely because Fusion had a massive number of collectible items. Since the various upgrades and abilities didn't count towards your completion percentage, there were a full 100 tanks/expansions hidden around the station.
>>
>>14597709
>This was made over a goddamn decade. "Real" games don't stay in development for that long.
Real games have a budget, employees, and a dedicated dev crew that don't have to balance jobs in order to produce content. Don't be stupid.
>>
Is it just me, or does the omega metroid AI get really wonky when you hang out in the morph ball tunnel at the side of the room?

Also, I'm really not a fan of their hitboxes. Unless you run right up to them in the middle of the flamethrower attack (and just turn it into a sheer damage race), you only get very occasional chances to shoot, and they're brief enough that you can't get more than one missile in. Unless you're really stocking up on super missiles, those fights get very long.
>>
>>14618386
First encounter?

Yeah that's pretty much a cheese tactic since their AI seems to favor backing off when close to a wall, and they seem predisposed to use flamethrower in the distance between backing off and not backing off, which is blocked by the right path in the first encounter.

Keep in mind that when it leaps, the Omegas expose a small but relevant weak spot, as long as you nail the timing of it all you can shit super missiles down its spine in record time either leaping over it or when it backs off.
>>
>>14618442
The morph ball trick works in all of the encounters.

I saw the back hitbox, but shooting it from above seemed like way more trouble than it's worth (and would still only allow you to land one or two missiles) and I wasn't sure if it was vulnerable from a horizontal angle.

250/20/20 is 100%, right?
>>
>>14618449
It's vulnerable on the horizontal but only if it's facing away from you, from my experience.

I think I only got it from above once and it was already a hassle for me to figure out when it was safe to jump over an Omega since it's a giant wall if it gets back into its standing state, but if you can figure out the read on that then it should be trivial to add in a "aim down and super missile" step to the process.
>>
>>14614393
I completed that room without knowing that sparking into a ramp lets you keep you charge.
Built up speed, dropped, space jump, and sparked diagonally.
>>
I think the one big letdown for this is the bosses.

Aside from a couple of exceptions (flying Torizo comes to mind), the bosses are pretty underwhelming and easy. Metroids in particular are just damage sponges and every encounter boils down to "shit missiles/super missiles at them wildly until they die."
>>
>>14618584
Something that's been bugging me- what is it that some metroids need more solid hits to kill than they should (some Alphas die after 6 or 7 hits, instead of 5)- is it because of off-target missiles that bounced off them or something?
>>
>>14618584
The Metroids were at their best when it was either the first encounter (at which fighting them is as fresh an experience as it gets) or some twist to the usual engagement was in play (the Alphas growing legs and buffering a dodge action each time you land a hit, the double Alpha encounters, that one Alpha that ambushes you out of fucking nowhere while you're casually running through a tunnel). The problem they face is how quickly they overstay their welcome between how many you have to kill for a given section and how each form gains a boost in health that only really gets marginalized if you have 10 or so super missiles and can aim worth a damn.

I respect the fights from a design standpoint, Zeta and Omega are well done, but they feel best handled as one and done fights like the Queen. The Alphas and Gammas feel more like semi-frequent fodder akin to the classic larval Metroids.

Speaking of those jellyfish fucks, they were probably the best handled. Probably helps that they're the fastest of the Metroids to kill, while also being a serious threat if you get caught in their rhythm, so you get an enemy that respects your time while also demanding some respect. I'd rather be genociding those in bulk and make the Alphas and Gammas a bit less frequent but significantly more dangerous and boss-like to compensate, but that'd mean really fucking with the game's design since you'd either have to nerf the larval form so it didn't require the ice beam to defeat, or make the ice beam an early weapon.

But then again it'd be cool to have an early ice beam, doubly cool if it behaved more like it does in Super; having stuff just drop to the ground is cool and all but what about platforms and sequence breaking?

Having aired my grievance, I honestly think the game is fine as is and I don't really have any ideas for improving the Metroid encounters while preserving the core of Metroid 2. It's an issue of the original, for better or worse.
>>
>>14618653
>Omegas
>well done
>>
>>14618901
Ok yeah the AI could be touched up some more.

And maybe being able to stun it in some fashion as to expose the weak spots forcibly would be appreciated.

The framework is there, it could be refined in exchange for reducing it to like a one-time occurrence full-out boss fight.
>>
I miss the lack of extremely obtuse game-breaking combinations.
>>
>>14618917
Don't forget the low ass ceilings. Not asking for a kraid or ridley room, but still.
>>
I'm trying to run this on win 10 for a friend and it goes to black then crash, has this happened to anyone else?
>>
>>14619171
Oh dude, what if there's a high ceiling, but the Omegas will leap up and chaos dunk you as an anti-air attack?
>>
>>14619206
>win 10
hahahaha
runs just fine in Mint Linux 18
>>
>>14619206
If there's more than one graphic processor check which one is trying to run the game and try to switch to the other, I had no visuals when I started because of that
>>
>>14619270
Runs just fine on Windows 10 for me.
>>
So how does one get into the elite "we have the game" club now that all the download links are gone?
>>
>>14620070
There's links in the thread
>>
>>14619285
Same here.
>>
A Sonic Fan look at a Metroid FanGame (and Fangames in general).
>>
>>14620398
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtCwZFTNnz8
>>
>>14596244
>>14619275
Another solution is (If on win) https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109

Worked for me, and now I can see what I'm doing!
>>
>>14620888
Forgot to mention- download that, extract to a folder, and run DXSETUP.exe
>>
File: 1471253326705.png (32KB, 435x356px) Image search: [Google]
1471253326705.png
32KB, 435x356px
>>14619275
>>14620888
>>14620892
Thanks for the help, in return have this, new update.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/x1ikdvvmzu25ada/AM2R_11.zip
https://mega.nz/#!XYcRRYCS!WYxTMYNyHSc_849-IKBCoMe6cqTVGpTuCx-PrCtcOqM
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wbuezkl6591lvi9/AM2R_11.zip?dl=0

Torrent: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:71C3DBDF9D7962C0CF359BEA43EC99C8948ECAC5&dn=AM2R_11.zip
>>
File: 20160815073818_1.jpg (137KB, 1920x1080px)
20160815073818_1.jpg
137KB, 1920x1080px
Didn't want to make a whole new thread but I just want to say, I was not expecting A Boy and His Blob to go /m/ on me.
>>
>>14622289
[x] HUG BLOB
>>
>>14622306

I shut off the generic orchestrated music and started playing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E37xYKXp-jE
>>
File: 1471164942755.png (425KB, 697x562px) Image search: [Google]
1471164942755.png
425KB, 697x562px
>>14615457
Huh, thats odd. There sure are a lot of let's play on YouTube for Nintendo game. Why, a few hundred were uploaded today. Could your anti Nintendo boner be any more obvious? The fact people want a shitty fangame on an official console is pathetic. Have you even played this game because it's horribly unpolished an amateurish.
>>
>>14614364
you can do it with 2 shinespark if you drop from the beginning, then a second shine once you enter to drop the power bomb
>>14614393
wanst hard at all, could be if you had to do everything in one go, but since you dont its relatively easy
>>
File: why.gif (405KB, 200x334px) Image search: [Google]
why.gif
405KB, 200x334px
>Kill the Queen
>Fall out the map
>>
>>14622743
Please take your hyper fanboyism back to /v/.
>>
File: 1428897092235.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1428897092235.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>14622280
Thanks anon.
>>
>>14622280
>transport pipe to final area
it's that unused pipe, right?
>>
>>14623549
Actually, no- it runs between Hydro station (on the left side of the flooded corridor with an Alpha just before you get the Varia), and the corridor to the right of the final save point. But you apparently can't really use it until you beat the last Omega (otherwise, there's an indestructable boulder in the way. So I suppose it's a way to quickly get back to the other areas if you realized you missed something?
>>
>>14622280

Does this also fixes csync?
>>
File: Time_to_do_it_ALL_AGAIN.jpg (133KB, 1280x965px) Image search: [Google]
Time_to_do_it_ALL_AGAIN.jpg
133KB, 1280x965px
>>14622280

Just in time.
>>
>>14623933
That sounds like a rather nice addition honestly.
>>
>>14625080

>taking eight and a half hours
>on EASY
>still not 100% with 9 Metroids remaining
>>
>>14623432
I think its your hyper contrarian attitude that belongs on /v/ fuck boy
>Everyone that doesnt hate something with all their soul must be a fanboy shill!!!!
>>
>>14627839
Seriously. I did a blind 100% on normal in six hours, and I'm still extremely disappointed in how slow I was (partially due to having to get used to keyboard controls, partially because the spider ball makes me ridiculously OCD about checking ceilings for breakable blocks).
>>
File: sakimichan-(artist).jpg (2MB, 1391x1800px) Image search: [Google]
sakimichan-(artist).jpg
2MB, 1391x1800px
>>14627839
>>14628299

Can't help it.

I really like exploring and uncovering -Every- part of the map.

>still not 100% with 9 Metroids remaining

Remember that that's the last stretch of the game at the last save point before the final battle.
>>
File: Point_of_Return.jpg (151KB, 1280x732px) Image search: [Google]
Point_of_Return.jpg
151KB, 1280x732px
>>14623933
>>14627635
>>So I suppose it's a way to quickly get back to the other areas if you realized you missed something?

It is. just tested it on the 'Easy' save and was able to quickly grab everything I missed on that run.
>>
>>14628117
Except it wasn't hate. And you're bringing up the word shill yourself. Stop shitposting anytime, fanboy.
>>
File: 1457608363436.jpg (181KB, 1059x771px) Image search: [Google]
1457608363436.jpg
181KB, 1059x771px
A little slower than I would have liked, but that was mostly because I went on a final search around to make sure I had everything before I ended it.

This was damn solid for a fan game. I appreciated all the nods to different games, which were tasteful and didn't break the tone, and it's certainly the best Metroid we've gotten since Prime 3. It's such a shame Nintendo for whatever reason doesn't think this is exactly what we've been wanting.
>>
>>14623549
>unused pipe

So... what's up with that unused pipe then?
>>
never knew /m/ loved metroid. Huh. Also for those who dont know theres a secret kill in the metroid queen which is let yourself be swallowed and blow her up from the inside with a power bomb.
>>
>>14633157
You can do it with regular bombs too. In fact, I believe you can beat the entire game without ever getting power bombs.
>>
File: 1470466514189.png (317KB, 796x712px) Image search: [Google]
1470466514189.png
317KB, 796x712px
>It's another "We think know copyright law and what's good for Metroid" episode.
>>
Haven't touched it yet but can anyone tell me if they added any tracks to the soundtrack with the finished game?
>>
>>14636068
Considering the demo wasn't the full game, yeah. Unless you mean the original MII soundtrack, because then it's the majority of it.
>>
>>14636206
Back in the DEMO days they released a soundtrack for the game. That or somebody ripped it, can't remember the details really.

https://mega.nz/#!4RlniYID!XtS2eh4bmA0DqGaEJTmCJhZCGtDmQmWyf-Vc0Y1PGAE
>>
>>14637201
not the complete ost

>>14636068
they did, you can find the .ogg in the archive with the game
>>
File: poke_care.jpg (239KB, 777x768px) Image search: [Google]
poke_care.jpg
239KB, 777x768px
>>14617106
>>developer said he wanted to add more stuff, probably that thing will send you to somewhere else and was scrapped?

Interesting. Have they expanded on this a bit more?
>>
RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE

https://miitomo.com/en/collaboration/160819_metroid/
>>
>>14643425
And none of these things are available (officially) IRL, are they? Just another way Nintendo doesn't cater to Metroid fans.
>>
>>14643425
They were surprisingly merciful with the suit level drops, everything was crazy easy to get and they even had a bunch of suit variations like the Light Suit, the Dark Suit, the Fusion Suit, the Varia, and the Gravity one on top of the regular stuff. Zero Suit's drop is nuts though, you have to slide perfectly to get anything at all, only managed a Metroid and a single "swimsuit"
>>
>>14643425
is that a fucking pet Ridley?
>>
>>14644908
Yep. Comes in like five colors as well(The different damage levels). The slot he's on is a bit tricky to land on though.
>>
>>14622280
>all the direct download links are kill
>magnet link doesn't seem to work
fug
Working magnet link courtesy of /t/:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:71c3dbdf9d7962c0cf359bea43ec99c8948ecac5&dn=AM2R_11.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fzer0day.ch%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969
>>
File: 1470431860338.jpg (238KB, 705x1134px) Image search: [Google]
1470431860338.jpg
238KB, 705x1134px
I honestly think this is one of the best 2D metroids

Everything just flow so well, it has so many great added features like instant ball, actually good bosses and it always feels like you are making good progression
>>
>>14595032
>>If they don't actively protect their copyright they can lose it in court.
>implying that isn't a good thing for Metroid
Metroid deserves to be public domain than in the exclusive clutches of shitendo or pure evil companies like EA or Mercury Stream
>>
>>14595538
>page updated saying it was a real DMCA by a vet Nintendo lawyer
>>
>>14597058
>>14594917
seeing SEGA allow people to add romhacks into Steam Mega drive whateveryoucallit, this is all in the past
>>
>>14647101
The SoR2 hack with all enemies making a "Home Improvement Tim Allen" death cry is probably the funniest one.
>>
File: Spess Pirates.png (17KB, 597x436px) Image search: [Google]
Spess Pirates.png
17KB, 597x436px
who else pirated Federation Fart?
>>
>>14647597
I did, the devs really meant when they said they challenge you to beat the damn thing alone.
>>
>>14595032
Yes I'm sure John Smith the lone american developer that took 10 years to make a romhack can challenge the lawyers team of Nintendo IN JAPAN and steal their IP from under their nose.
Fuck off if it were for people like you mods would be illegal.
>>
>>14647597
I did but I deleted it after finishing the first mission.
It's so damn boring, and the control scheme is ass, and I loved gyro aiming in Wind Waker HD and Splattoon.
$40 for the thing are absurd.
In other news AM2R is fantastic and easily the best 2D Metroid after Super and maybe tied with Zero Mission.
>>
File: 1466270910573.png (689KB, 1000x1000px)
1466270910573.png
689KB, 1000x1000px
What type of date are you taking Samus on?
>>
>>14647710
A romantic retreat to the destroyed remains of the Space Pirate homeworld.
>>
File: 1460831682676.png (272KB, 680x284px)
1460831682676.png
272KB, 680x284px
>>14647724
>remains of the Space Pirate homeworld.
so you want to explore tubes with her
>>
File: 1463951874133.png (557KB, 841x722px)
1463951874133.png
557KB, 841x722px
>>14647771
>>
>>14647597
I really feel bad for FF.

If it didn't have the Metroid name it'd be another note in the "Nintendo can't really sustain new IPs" narrative, but with the brand it has to weather the full force of NOT MUH 'TROID.

I plan on picking it up when it hits the bargain bin, but I bet it'll be a dead game in the 3 months it'll take for that to happen.
>>
File: tuuuuuuuuuuuubes.png (230KB, 483x221px) Image search: [Google]
tuuuuuuuuuuuubes.png
230KB, 483x221px
>>14647771
>>
File: 1265778829020.png (72KB, 611x587px)
1265778829020.png
72KB, 611x587px
>>14647963
>We could have got Make Science instead of ff
>>
>>14617171

It is! It's even got a single toad enemy as a Fusion reference.
>>
>>14647817
It'd be best to feel bad for Next Level Games. The newest Nintendo game they did in a while, and it's one that has the worst timing in the world.
>>
>>14648443
I can't imagine the morale level at their place, it must be rock bottom and they still have to get the game out anyway.
>>
File: THIS IS NOT TUBES.png (155KB, 614x623px) Image search: [Google]
THIS IS NOT TUBES.png
155KB, 614x623px
>>14647771
>>14647963
>>
File: 1459874972240.png (28KB, 589x726px) Image search: [Google]
1459874972240.png
28KB, 589x726px
>>14648957
>not tubes
implying
>>
>>14648503
Sometimes you gotta put on a brave face.
>>
>>14633568
This
>>
>>14647817

I'm still of the mindset that FF would have blown over much, much better had there been a new mainline Metroid releasing alongside it. You know "a new Metroid is coming but here's a little side game to tide you over."

Instead, it released alone after six (or nine depending on who you are) years of nothing new and only the barest of recognition from Nintendo.
>>
File: 1454125305822.jpg (580KB, 1200x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1454125305822.jpg
580KB, 1200x1002px
>>14647817
>If it didn't have the Metroid name it'd be another note in the "Nintendo can't really sustain new IPs" narrative
It would, but it still wouldn't be a good game. It would simply get forgotten

If you have played any team shooter in the past 10 years it really doesn't hold up. Not even the best multiplayer handheld shooter to come out of nintendo, cause metroid prime hunters exists.

>>14650512
They'd have been much better off just cutting FF out and doing a remake like this. If something as good as AM2R came out of nintendo everyone would be singing the companies praises, and they would have probably sold more copies
>>
>>14650532
Hunters was jank as fuck, don't kid yourself.
Even before people resorted to just gamesharking their way into first place every round, it was hella jank.

>>14650512
That was pretty much the same rhetoric Ace Combat fans used to try and deal with accepting Assault Horizon.

All it really amounted to was finding as many ways as possible to make juvenile "ASS WHORIZON" cracks at the game.
>>
File: metroid 30th anniversary.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
metroid 30th anniversary.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>14650564
It was still great for a handheld shooter especially for it's time. You also had a great selection of hunters to choose from, so much so that one being referenced is the biggest thing people are excited about in FF. FF brings nothing else to the table unless you like ball rolling puzzles, slow platforming and lots of tight spaces for a multiplayer game.

Oh and I guess more shitting on samus, I have no idea who thought it would be okay that she got mind controlled and captured by mook space pirates then crushed even though it all turns out okay in the end
>>
>>14650588
Sure as an FPS Hunters is solid and has some nice crunch to it, but four man skirmishes weren't exactly that memorable, and it felt like the maps were either too big or too small at any given moment. Plus if you didn't bother to master stylus control it felt like you were always at a disadvantage.

And that was the game's stronger half. The campaign was chock full of REALLY FUCKING STUPID ideas like

>4 variants of the two same boss fights over and over again by the way don't forget to scan everything or else you'll miss 100% scan BY THE WAY THE BALL BOSS HAS A SECOND SCAN POINT FOR NO REAL REASON
>after every fight you suddenly have to do a timed escape and it doesn't make any fucking sense because instead of the location self-destructing it just threatens to lock down and that's a pretty bullshit justification
>by the way every so often you might get thrown into a janky 1v1 arena fight with one of the hunters and if by some bad stroke of luck you die to them they will take one of your octoliths, but really they're just there to take up time and ammo
>some item placement is arbitrary as fuck
>the pacing is also kinda jank
>the final boss's AI is broken, you can just stay on the outer edge of the stage and he'll do jack shit leaving you free to unlock the true final boss or otherwise just plink him
>the magmaul is fucking useless outside of functioning as a key, and the missile has the inverse problem where other than a single door early on in the game all it ends up being is a raw damage weapon with an ammo restriction in a game where you can already shit out damage with your default power beam
>as petty as it's going to sound: no metroids. You know what you get instead? Quadtroids. Hey, why not just have, I dunno, FUCKING METROIDS? ONE OF YOUR WEAPONS IS LITERALLY AN ICE SHOTGUN, AND IT'D MAKE MISSILES IMPORTANT AGAIN.

(cont.)
>>
>>14650654
Now, it's been a while since I last booted up Hunters, but I do remember music and ambience being top notch.

It's just that a lot of other stuff was FUCKING BULLSHIT and really dragged the game down to a middling "eh, it's ok."

Still, it gave us the eternal troll that is
>WHEN'S SYLUX COMING BACK
so I gotta give Hunters credit for introducing an unresolved plot thread so tantalizing that merely alluding to it can stir up interest for more Metroid.
>>
File: 1471194381310.jpg (179KB, 750x576px) Image search: [Google]
1471194381310.jpg
179KB, 750x576px
>>14650654
No one praises the single player though, it s the surprisingly solid multiplayer. Meanwhile FF is just sort of underwhelming, if they had made Hunters 2 and built on it people would actually be happy also

>you might get thrown into a janky 1v1 arena fight with one of the hunters
This was so cool, it actually made stuff feel more alive and that other hunters were a thing doing their own stuff. Much better than the scripted stuff in Fusion

Also different types of metroids are great
>>
>>14650697
Surprisingly solid up until you got Combat Hall with hacked Omega Cannons.

Oh and even in Oubliette where the Omega Cannon spawned legally, what the fuck was going on with that?

>let's take the Omega Cannon and make it the full BFG it's supposed to be
>the splash damage will pretty much kill anyone in about a room's width away from ground zero
>by the way Oubliette is a vertical map built around a single tower so any time the Omega Cannon is fired it's going to kill pretty much everyone on equal elevation with the blast, and that can include yourself

Oh there is also the slightly janky issue of how many of the MP maps are just repurposed for SP locales (or is it the other way around?). Brings back bad memories of playing MGS Portable Ops which was nothing but multiplayer maps instantiated for singleplayer gameplay (and while the gameplay was closer to MGS3 than what Peace Walker would go on to do, it was still REALLY JANKY running around these obvious box-shaped maps).
>>
Kind of the related but anyone with a download of Pokemon Uranium?
>>
>>14650588
>she got mind controlled and captured by mook space pirates

How does this even happen? Part of the Space Pirate subplot in the Prime games is how nothing they can do can stop her, and now she gets mind controlled by remnants? It just seems like an excuse to fight Samus. It's not even a good fight either. It's boring and it drags on for too long. Just like all the other boss fights.
>>
File: 1470554305319.png (40KB, 500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1470554305319.png
40KB, 500x1200px
>>14651144
>>
god damn ACfag shat up this bait thread real fucking good

>>>/v/349300683
>>
>>14652276
like i said, he's only good for trashing down threads pertaining to bait like "hurr Other M wasn't that bad XD" or some other dry ass bait relating to it.

at least he isn't going around crying that he's the only guy hating Other M anymore.
>>
>>14652276
>reading a /v/ Metroid thread
>EVER
>>
File: 1471809824786.png (280KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1471809824786.png
280KB, 750x750px
>>14652276
holy shit, i'm literally throwing up after looking in that thread
>>
>>14650654
>every so often you might get thrown into a janky 1v1 arena fight with one of the hunters
It's every other room actually. If it's remotely big in size in any respect it will have a Guardian/Hunter fight that you're forced into even if you're just trying to backtrack or find something due to locking the doors on you. It was the absolute worst when paired with having to scan absolutely everything and made me want to die when I had to fight yet another Guardian.

>the magmaul is fucking useless outside of functioning as a key
It's actually pretty much mandatory for the laser eye tower boss since it can destroy upwards of four eyes at a time. You know what's useless? The neutrino gun. I don't think I used that gun at all during my entire playthrough once I did a test of it since it does next to no damage and consumes way too much ammo on top of having to be a foot away from the enemy.

The biggest problems Hunter has is pretty much every side gun besides the red sniper thing is worthless due to not dealing enough damage compared to your normal Power Beam, most maps are straight hallways that lead into Hunter/Guardian fight openings that maybe only have a single path or two to take which just lead you to the next portal you need to take while throwing the keys to it on your way, there's only two bosses(Outside of the final one) with next to no variation unless you want to count the Hunters as a boss(I personally don't since they're just glorified Guardians), and nearly every scan is missable which is nonsense.
>>
>>14653205
>You know what's useless? The neutrino gun
On the other hand, it's pretty handy in multiplayer. Especially if you're playing Sylux. If you can bait your target into a confined space, it does fairly solid damage, can't be dodged, and heals you in the process. Very few opponents can beat that in a duel.
>>
File: metroid.jpg (270KB, 1000x1043px) Image search: [Google]
metroid.jpg
270KB, 1000x1043px
>>
File: Metroid-Mutation.gif (267KB, 712x463px) Image search: [Google]
Metroid-Mutation.gif
267KB, 712x463px
>>14653503

SA-X? Metroid Samus?

Looks good either way.
>>
File: Ann25.jpg (116KB, 608x609px) Image search: [Google]
Ann25.jpg
116KB, 608x609px
>>Thread about to go.

Guess another one when/if there are updates to the game or something else (like >>14616631 ) happens.
>>
>>14648957
Man, I haven't been able to find sauce for this. Anyone got an artist name?
>>
>>14653205
Oh god I totally forgot about the Guardians!

FUCKING COCKS THE GAME'S WORSE THAN I REMEMBER.

To be fair though those straight hallways are nothing more than loading screens for the game.

I swear though there was at least one lava monster in the game that acted as a unique miniboss but it's been ages since I've touched the game.
>>
>>14654229
>I swear though there was at least one lava monster in the game that acted as a unique miniboss but it's been ages since I've touched the game.
There was, it was the damage sponge enemy before you got the Magma Cannon or whatever it was called. There was also another one I think after you got the sniper in an ice variant.
>>
>>14654275
Yeah there is one after you get the Imperialist. Figures it'd be a reskin, but I do remember a lump of snow and ice around that point of the game.

Still a brief bit of fresh air as far as boss entities go.

Honestly I think the part of the game that could most immediately be improved is boss variety; as much as the world is nothing but a sequence of arena rooms, they're still rather nice arena rooms to explore and dick around in, and there's the occasional cute secret area to unlock in backtracks (the magma world has some really nice arenas). But it's the fact that you fight variants of the same 2 boss designs repeatedly that kinda ruins the mood. What's the point of continuing when you just end up running afoul of the same bosses at the end of a given zone?
>>
File: i'm getting paid $2000 for this.png (175KB, 1389x567px) Image search: [Google]
i'm getting paid $2000 for this.png
175KB, 1389x567px
>thread's dying
bye guys

have a little something:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/39255196/1465429357554%20metroid.png
>>
File: jdillon.jpg (267KB, 1200x882px) Image search: [Google]
jdillon.jpg
267KB, 1200x882px
See you next mission m/
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.