[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /m/, just the best mobile suit pilot passing by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Hey /m/, just the best mobile suit pilot passing by
>>
>>14588468
What was the point of his character? I feel like Tomino wanted to write something with him and then said
>Fuck it just let him die

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with Tomino?
>Jerid you're going to be a great something
Said waifu one
>Jerid you have the qualities to be a great something
Said waifu two

And then he just dies, it seems he wasn't very popular so Tomino decided to fuck him over.
>>
>>14588477
He was great at dying
>>
>>14588477

That was a problem everyone tried to warn Jerid about. He was a hothead who obsessed beating a 17 year in a mobile suit fight and it ended up costing his life.
>>
>>14588477
>What was the point of his character?

Basically to humanize the "bad" guys.
>>
File: 1045210450620.gif (989KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1045210450620.gif
989KB, 300x225px
>>
>>14588468
Jerrid can suck my dick. Fucking Katz was a better pilot than him.
>>
>>14588468
Yazan is better.
>>
File: hmm.png (880KB, 872x638px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
880KB, 872x638px
>>14588468
the best in being a fucking nuisance to qt Kamille
the best being an asshole and risking good women's life because he wanted to kill Kamille
He deserved a more painful death
>>
>>14588510
He killed Kamille's mom and then tried to bantz with him like ten minutes later.

Dude was a weirdo
>>
>>14588477

He seems to be a mirror to Kamille, a way to measue Kamille's growth. Kamille starts out a hotheaded idiot who never thinks through his actions but just goes on instinct, lashing out in anger at anything that upsets him and making his life worse because of it. Jerid meanwhile is an ambitious and talented Titans officer who wants to change the regime from within.

Over the course of the first half of the show the positions reverse, and Jerid becomes more obsessed with revenge on Kamille, constantly pushing off his own advancement and becoming a joke to his superiors because he wants to kill Kamille so badly, while Kamille himself stops caring about Jerid and the bad history of dead loved ones between them, instead choosing to look at the big picture and see the causes of the war that need stopping, rather than individual soldiers who commit bad acts in the name of said war.

The reversal of position only takes about half the show though and Jerid seems to kind of muddle on after wards despite this. He should have been killed about 30 episodes in, rather than near the end of the show in that case. It doesn't help that Katz has a similar function, existing to show Kamille's growth as someone who no longer rushes head long in to fights brashly.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.