[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/m/ "WHAT IF?" Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: zeta_gundam.jpg (180KB, 1000x745px) Image search: [Google]
zeta_gundam.jpg
180KB, 1000x745px
Would Kamille's interventions during the events of Char's Counterattack made any meaningful difference to the U.C. timeline?

Assume he would be out there piloting a Zeta type and helping Amuro's cause to find out why Char turned on Earth.
>>
>>14588426
Well he was definetely more important for Char than Amuro, Char genuinely cared about Kamille.

Char is so OOC in CCA, like it just ignores everything about Zeta.
>>
File: 1461845689267.jpg (457KB, 600x556px) Image search: [Google]
1461845689267.jpg
457KB, 600x556px
>>14588426
I would assume having two extremely powerful newtype pilots on their side would make it more of a conclusive victory for londo bell. They may have been able to prevent axis from dropping and there would probably be less casualties.
Though I wonder if Kamille and Amuro together would be able to convince Char to stop.
If we're going by that one Ps2 game ending, then Kamille's brain damage was one of the big reasons for Char taking such drastic measures.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHFGZ5bC76Q

Also my personal belief is that Kamille would bring more personal drama to Char than what the movie had him have before.
>>
>>14588426
If I recall right some source said that Gyunei's position was originally supposed to be fulfilled by Kamille, but that got changed early on. Good thing too, since that wouldn't have made any sense.
>>
File: kamillu.jpg (162KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
kamillu.jpg
162KB, 960x720px
What I really don't get is why Kamillu wasn't anywhere to be seen in CCA to begin with. In ZZ he ends up recovering from his brain damage, you'd think by CCA he'd be combat capable and not sitting on his ass considering how he acted back in Zeta. Or maybe he really did go full pacifism. Still, at least one scene featuring him would have added to the continuity.
>>
>>14588482
Tomino's writing at the time leads me to believe that Kamille would have made an impression on Char, but it would ultimately turn sour, further causing a gulf with which to fill with conflict and the asteroid drop.
>>
How different would have Zeta been if Sayla Mass' actress had been replaced, giving the character the role she deserved?

Personally, I don't think CCA would have happened the way it did with Sayla in the mix.
>>
>>14588482
>If we're going by that one Ps2 game ending, then Kamille's brain damage was one of the big reasons for Char taking such drastic measures.

Actually I posted it in another thread but in the final episodes of Zeta Kamille says that Newtypes are doomed to always be considered killing machines, Char looks down and you can see that he's just really sad about hearing Kamille say that.
>>
>>14588533
Amuro gave up fighting for a long time because of the traumas and issues he developed from the OYW, Kammy washing their hands of combat after having their brain melted and seeing all their friends die in stupid ways isn't that surprising.
>>
What if the Feds built all their fucking secret research labs under a mountain on earth where they'd be safe instead of on every single colony there was???
>>
>>14588605
>Kammy washing their hands of combat after having their brain melted and seeing all their friends die in stupid ways isn't that surprising.
Doesn't really hold up going by his feats alone in ZZ. Dude never stopped fighting even while he was a vegetable. And I'm sure he would've wanted to see Char at least one last time.
>>
>>14588674
nig once you taste newtype sex then you realize fighting dumb conflicts for a bunch of oldtypes is retarded
>>
>>14588624
Like Jaburo?
>>
>>14588757
That was literally done in by team killing faggots on their own side who staffed it with obsolete equipment then made it into an atmoic boobytrap to destroy their enemies, it has never been captured or successfully assaulted otherwise

God the fucking titans suck so much
>>
>>14588521
That's actually a false rumor apparently.
Which makes sense seeing as it sounds like nonsense.
>>
>>14588624
What about Kilimanjaro?
>>
>>14588426
"You've could've been a son to me Kamille!"
>>
>>14588698
But Kamille's probably the most jaded on the concept of newtypes being anything especially positive, thanks to him newtype-connecting to so many others who were just plain exploited as weapons or knew full well what they were doing and could understand him but kept being evil.

Probably wouldn't want to be used as a weapon, doesn't want to see a pointless stupid war or innocent casualties, and doesn't think newtypes are the necessary next step in human evolution. Kinda hard for him to get too involved without making some arc during it about changing how he is, which would be kinda dumb.
>>
>>14588481
Char cared more about Amuro, but in a different way.
>>
>>14588426
I think even if Kamille wanted to get back into a mobile suit ever again, which is a big IF, he wouldn't have wanted to fight against Neo Zeon or Earth either.
>>
>>14589201
This, probably.
>>
>>14589744
Him sensing millions of deaths from the colony that got colony hit with the colony laser, then the colony which got gassed, pushed him into a looney toons mental state to begin with. You really think he'd sit by and potentially suffer through that again if Axis were to fall?
>>
what if kamille was a closet trap with a secret crush on jerid
>>
>>14589900
what if jerid was found to be someone using hair dye and not a natural blonde, would he be demoted from rival status?
>>
>>14588482
>Though I wonder if Kamille and Amuro together would be able to convince Char to stop.

By the point where Axis was in motion, Char was never going to stop.
Once you've got the engines lit on the giant space rock, you're too committed not to drop it.
>>
>>14589951
>Once you've got the engines lit on the giant space rock, you're too committed not to drop it.
What about before that happened? I mean, stuff allegedly went down before what we fall into at the start of the movie and at some point they could've had a chance to chat with Char.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.