[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gothicmade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 23

File: Gothicmade World Guide -027.jpg (4MB, 3457x4684px) Image search: [Google]
Gothicmade World Guide -027.jpg
4MB, 3457x4684px
What the fuck happened to this /m/?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU5pMBLfobk
>>
>>14581335
It's the most complicated and technologically advanced animated film of all time.

It can't be released because theres no way to fit the entire thing onto any physical home storage format.
>>
>>14581358
>It's the most complicated and technologically advanced animated film of all time.

Not really, but it was the first to use 4K and 9.1 ch Dolby Surround sound. As of now there's no point in making a BD because Ultra-HD BD players aren't commonplace in the market yet.
>>
Something about the animation reminds me of oldschool flash animations. It might be that it seems stiff? I can't really place my finger on it
>>
>>14581416
The animation of the GTMs come off as comically amateurish.
>>
File: pp1.gif (3MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
pp1.gif
3MB, 400x300px
>>14581416
>flash
>stiff

That's now how flash animation works. Flash animation itself is like normal animation- it depends on the framerate. Pic related was done in flash.

The only sequence that sort of looks like "flash" animation in the trailer are the robots, because it looks like different parts of a "cel" are being shifted as opposed to it actually being animated. But we never actually see the robots move in the trailer other than that teleportation and start-up sequences, where the parts that matter (like actually moving the limbs) isn't seen.

>>14581438

From all the reviews I've seen though (other than the one from that moon anon which seems to be an exception), the robot animation was apparently great but too short.
>>
>>14581438
Where did you see footage of the GTMs other than Kaiserin's joints moving and the Blue Armor shooting beams?
>>
>>14581514
By "oldschool flash animations" I meant stuff that you'd see on newground like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLsY49klxBA
>>
>>14581335
Is it even any good?

Or not enough people saw it to formulate a general consensus about it?
>>
>>14581335
Nagano won't release it outside of cinemas because he's a perfectionist.

If you wanna watch it then go to Japan and hope you're around for a screening.
>>
File: gipsy-danger.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
gipsy-danger.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>14581536
I mean, I can kind of see why some people would say it looks like flash, because of how erratic those motions are (which makes sense it's a start-up sequence), but the real reason is probably because he read Moon anon's review and took his word for it.

Matter of fact, how many mecha shows even bother showing off the activation sequence anymore?
>>
>>14581570
This doesn't look anything like that, and you're blind.
>>
Does anyone know a good place to download the soundtrack?
>>
>>14581576
The story seems pretty simple and it's only 70 minutes long. Very little mecha like the FSS movie so I imagine if you liked that you'll like GTM.
>>
>>14581597
Oh okay, I didn't realize it was a start-up sequence, I thought those weird jitters were them just in motion. That makes a lot more sense

>>14581606
Okay.
>>
File: Jpdjj.jpg (321KB, 937x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Jpdjj.jpg
321KB, 937x1200px
>>14581607
It's on Youtube other than the two vocal songs by his wife.

>>14581597
I really like how the joints moved in the startup scene. Wish I had a Webm.
>>
>>14581576
It was pretty good... for FSS fans. For normal people there wasn't enough action to keep them interested, and the ending had a bunch of FSS characters and their mecha show up which made them WTF even more. On the technical side of things it was pretty much as perfect as Nagano wanted. A lot of people were bothered by how expressive the facial animation was (i.e. lots of different types of blinking and eye movement) and there were occasionally a few scenes where the camera would just stay in one spot as characters moved around, which is also atypical for an anime. The sound design was apparently really layered, and the start-up sequence for the GTM was that of an actual jet engine that apparently wowed a lot of people.

This review from Toshio Okada (the Gainax Otaking) gives a pretty good idea of what the movie is like:

http://blog.freeex.jp/archives/51363398.html
>>
>>14581514
Moononymous, the guy who allegedly saw it, is a huge faggot who also "translated" those Nagano quotes on Turn A and LED Mirage. Taking his word on Nagano-related works is like listening to Kotaku on Shin Godzilla.
>>
File: YEEAAAAART.webm (322KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
YEEAAAAART.webm
322KB, 1280x720px
>>14581749
He DID get a lot of the info right, like the ending being a bunch of FSS characters talking and the mecha animation being short and only at the end, so he obviously saw it. But he's the only reviewer I've seen describe the mecha animation as being bad. I believed he compared it to Godmars or Tale of Neo Byston Well, both of which had animation looking like this.

Gothicmade's mecha animation was described by Okada and various others as being "like a carnivore"- basically it moved really quickly and pounced on the enemy GTMs without doing any kind of flashy poses.
>>
>>14581838
>He DID get a lot of the info right, like the ending being a bunch of FSS characters talking and the mecha animation being short and only at the end, so he obviously saw it.

You know he can read Japanese and could easily have just looked up plot spoilers on Twitter or some blog, right? Like that Turn A quote he did where he didn't even bother translating the rest of the article. /m/ is filled with gullible idiots who believed him because he was the first person to talk about it here in English, and the first impression leaves a big impact. Just look at those HURR DURR ANNO IS A HACK morons slobbering on that Kotaku Godzilla article right now, even though it's literally the only negative one out there.
>>
>>14581335
Is there ANY way to view this at all? Like even a camrip or something
>>
>>14581514
>But we never actually see the robots move in the trailer other than that teleportation and start-up sequences, where the parts that matter (like actually moving the limbs) isn't seen.

Okay, slight amendment, the Gothicmade does move its limbs in this other trailer towards the end:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ728HtiUOw

It does a push-up and looks perfectly fine and nothing like the rest of the start-up sequence, but it's only for 2 seconds. Still, it's enough to confirm that the motion is definitely not sliding cels like originally described.

>>14581895
He mentioned some quotes spoken by characters in the movie and some of the stuff written at the end credits I believe, so I still think he saw it. He also saw Eva 3.0 in the same theater and gave a lot more details about that as well.
>>
>>14581666
So basically it's a dream project by a fabulous otaku, meant for him and he decided to share the end result with others?
>>
>>14581951
Not unless you live in Japan and can attend one of its special limited Dream Pass screenings that pop up every 6 months or so in certain prefectures.

https://www.dreampass.jp/m342768
>>
>>14581514
>the robot animation was apparently great but too short.
Cool horseshit bro
>>
>>14582017
Why is this movie so damn hard to see? The trailers have footage from the movie, why can't it just get a bluray release? God damn it.
>>
>>14581895
>slobbering on that Kotaku Godzilla article right now, even though it's literally the only negative one out there.
Anon, they're making fun of that article you do realize that right?
>>
File: empress1.jpg (87KB, 368x909px) Image search: [Google]
empress1.jpg
87KB, 368x909px
>>14582015
More like it's just another chapter of FSS, but animated so he can demonstrate what the world is like in animation form.

Too bad he decided to animate the new Gothicmade version instead of the old Mortar Headd version of the lead design.
>>
>>14582024
Feel free to provide any evidence to counter.
>>
>>14582025
That's like asking why there still aren't any good FSS toys.
>>
>>14582034
I actually like the Gothicmade designs a lot, but I could see how people who've been emotionally invested in the designs that had been set for a majority of the history would be upset.
>>
>>14582050
http://otakuusamagazine.com/Anime/News1/-Review-Mamoru-Naganos-Gothicmade-4836.aspx
>For one thing, Gothicmade’s animation is, to put it mildly, bad. Nagano’s character designs are elaborate and beautiful, and stay that way, so long as they’re standing still, but things go downhill once they start to move. Hair blowing in the wind, for example, looks oddly clumped together like noodles. Even simple actions like walking or arm movements look odd and jerky. The movement of the spaceships is largely along straight lines: they’re usually single cels simply moving left or right across the screen instead of displaying any dimensionality. One particularly embarrassing shot features six identical ships moving in formation, and the lack of any distinctive scarring or detailing makes it painfully obvious all six are the exact same element copied and pasted six times.
>>
>>14582099
>http://otakuusamagazine.com/Anime/News1/-Review-Mamoru-Naganos-Gothicmade-4836.aspx

From the same article you posted:

>One piece of animation fares better than the others, and that’s the robots. It’s clear Nagano cares greatly about how these look, and look great they do. So it’s too bad there’s exactly one scene involving the so-called gothicmade, and it lasts about three minutes.

What was your point again?
>>
>>14582120
>For one thing, Gothicmade’s animation is, to put it mildly, bad
>the animation is bad
>>
File: gtm-bang.jpg (363KB, 1830x1150px) Image search: [Google]
gtm-bang.jpg
363KB, 1830x1150px
>>14582099
>complaining about airships moving in straight lines

Did he expect them to pull a Millennium Falcon or something?
>>
>>14581358
Why not just sell it on USB sticks?
>>
>>14582120
He's talking about the designs of the mecha not the animation
>>
>>14582137
>one piece of animation fares better than the others, and that's the robots
>animation

No, I'm pretty sure he was talking about the robot animation.

As for the character movements, you can already see them in the trailers.
>>
>>14582149
>It’s clear Nagano cares greatly about how these look, and look great they do.
>look
>not how they move

Are you retarded?
>>
>>14581666
>http://blog.freeex.jp/archives/51363398.html

>Nature of the performance of the character is also tremendous. Prince of profile to protect the poem woman, there is a cut to the left eye only arrive into convulsions. Its depiction is very natural. Even in Nagano cartoon but this depiction is seen, what I wanted to like that, "acting", and was finally found. Chara is also to acting in the whole body. Without moving the arm only, running from the waist. I do not anymore Limited anime, this is (laughs). In the scene that climb the hill, perfectly to that load is applied to the sole of the foot, walking while looking up at the top. Not 's all these "anime specific performance", I'm feeling looking at the "footwork" or say what.
>>
>>14582191
>Only while a decision and the posture besides Tame move momentarily, Nagano robot isn't seen. That's a movement of a meat eating animal, and the one as a murder machine is such one. Just before starting, a joint of the whole body moves to the neutral location. That thought the life is looking recorded one in in "meat eating animal of the stuffed animal which stops" at all. When seeing "five star story", that and I'd see subject to the movement of this animation. Because I can't help doing that now that I found out that that was "more fascinating interpretation".
>>
>>14582187
>you can't look at animation

Are you retarded?
>>
>>14582187
Are you fucking brain damaged?
>>
>>14582099
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=47507333&postcount=14840
>The mech design and mech animation is gorgeous. Nagano really knows how his shit and in the (very short) mech fight, you felt the sense of urgency and the weight of these hulking beasts. I gotta give props to the animators and the sound FX for the machines because unlike other mecha anime where it seems like the robots float, you get the impression that these are really huge pieces of metal and when they hit each other, stuff breaks and its really loud.
>>
>>14581951

Nips are notoriously meticulous about cracking down on camrips. Getting one, especially for specialty screenings like GTM is basically completely impossible.
>>
>>14582257
Wasn't it kind of a miracle we got a camrip of Eva 3.33?
>>
>>14582187
>says robot animation is good
>says robots "look" good when they move
>even mentions how much time they move

Hello Carlos, I know English isn't your first language but you should at least try to put in some effort if you want to blend in.
>>
>>14582191
The character animation is weird. When the two leads are talking to each other in the fields or whatever it looks fine, but then when the robots hit and everyone starts running it goes full QUALITY.
>>
>>14582269
3.0 had a lot more screenings than Gothicmade and probably more rabid Eva fanboys who were willing to take the risk.
>>
>>14582286
>even mentions how much time they move
He never mentions how they move Consuela
>>
>>14582242
>neogaf

Really Mario?
>>
>>14582326
>So it’s too bad there’s exactly one scene involving the so-called gothicmade, and it lasts about three minutes.

Get back to your Getter threads Carlos, we already know you're illiterate.
>>
>>14582336
Where's the movement Jesus?
>>
>>14582333
>Otaku USA

So you're okay with ANN's retarded cousin?
>>
File: found the retard.jpg (65KB, 523x592px) Image search: [Google]
found the retard.jpg
65KB, 523x592px
>>14582344
>>14582242
>>14582205
>>
>>14582365
>That's a movement of a meat eating animal, and the one as a murder machine is such one. Just before starting, a joint of the whole body moves to the neutral location. That thought the life is looking recorded one in in "meat eating animal of the stuffed animal which stops" at all. When seeing "five star story", that and I'd see subject to the movement of this animation. Because I can't help doing that now that I found out that that was "more fascinating interpretation".

Que?
>>
>>14582382
>I am proud of my illiterate Mexican heritage

We know, Carlos.
>>
>>14582191
>Because such natural description is neat, "the movement I'd like to show" stands out. If headliner's (robot passenger) movement of "floral Shime Gothic maid" was seen, you could consent to the "expression which are riders of "five star story" for the first time to which I run.
When they run, only the moment the ground is booted, it's seen. Only the intervals as a jam "The deceleration-> ground is kicked and accelerated by air resistance." are caught by person's eye. So it's that Nagano cartoon is right by "that, how to draw".
>>
>>14582099
>http://otakuusamagazine.com/Anime/News1/-Review-Mamoru-Naganos-Gothicmade-4836.aspx

>trusting the site that posted this shitpile:
http://otakuusamagazine.com/Anime/News1/Japanese-Fans-Rank-The-20-Best-Police-Anime-7954.aspx
>>
>>14582530
Fuck, wrong link.

http://otakuusamagazine.com/Anime/News1/Ace-Attorney-Brings-Its-Unique-Style-of-Courtroom-7968.aspx

It's Kotaku and ANN but with somehow more shit opinions.
>>
>>14581335
It never got*hic*made because the dude is too drink all the time

source I'm him
>>
>>14581977
>He mentioned some quotes spoken by characters in the movie and some of the stuff written at the end credits I believe

So stuff that you could easily look up online on Twitter or a blog, like I said?

>He also saw Eva 3.0 in the same theater and gave a lot more details about that as well.

Maybe because he did actually see 3.0 and not Gothicmade. Considering he had no interest in FSS prior, what reason would he have to spend 1800 yen to watch a movie of a creator he actively disliked? It's easy to shitpost without having watched anything and just listening to others, people on /m/ do it all the time.

>>14582026
It only took them a fucking week, since a bunch of other not as retarded English reviews have been posted since to go against what they said.

>>14582099
>>14582540
>"waaah why aren't there more robutts"
>gives thumbs up to Attack on Titan live action trash

Oh boy, I can't wait for their site to post their review bashing Shin Goji too for not being a fucking Michael Bay movie.
>>
>>14583157
Oh yes, and I forgot to mention, I remembered Moononymous fucking loved 3.0. Despite the fact that the movie itself was a complete clusterfuck, but I won't go into that because we have enough Rebuild threads as is. Not surprising that someone so ADD-ridden would hate Nagano's work.
>>
>>14583157
>gives thumbs up to Attack on Titan live action trash
I wonder what it's like liking an even more garbage version of garbage.
>>
>>14583157
>Maybe because he did actually see 3.0 and not Gothicmade. Considering he had no interest in FSS prior, what reason would he have to spend 1800 yen to watch a movie of a creator he actively disliked? It's easy to shitpost without having watched anything and just listening to others, people on /m/ do it all the time.

I remember he bought a pamphlet for Gothicmade, which was only sold in theaters. If he was willing to spend money on that, what's not to say he spent money on the ticket? I don't remember his tone in the old thread being savagely negative either, just dissapointed.
>>
>>14583202
>pamphlet

You mean the shit they give you for free next to some counter outside the snack bar in a movie theater? He most likely picked it up while he was there watching 3.0 and decided that he could use it to further his illustrious Nagano shitposting career. Do you also think that he actually bought the books he pulled those Nagano "quotes" from as well?

>I don't remember his tone in the old thread being savagely negative either, just dissapointed.

I remember it being very negative, but who gives a fuck what his tone is? The fact is that almost everything he said that wasn't plot-related contradicts whats been posted in this thread. He didn't describe anything outside of the plot he looked up and the animation he saw in the trailers, hence the whole "MUH FLASH".
>>
>>14583221
Did you watch it then? Jeez niggas, how long are two you gonna argue about this pointless shit?
>>
>>14583226
I know enough about it to say that Moononymous is full of shit, and whoever reads this thread should know as well for future reference, because he still lurks here without a tripcode. There's no defending that faggot and all the people he's slandered over the years with fake quotes, not just Nagano but Itano and various others as well. Someone has to point it out.
>>
>>14582129
Macross has spoiled people. Whenever we see anime jets nowadays there always has to be a dogfight with missile/laser spam.
>>
File: yen-xing-02.gif (120KB, 1444x700px) Image search: [Google]
yen-xing-02.gif
120KB, 1444x700px
>>14582099
>One particularly embarrassing shot features six identical ships moving in formation, and the lack of any distinctive scarring or detailing makes it painfully obvious all six are the exact same element copied and pasted six times.

It's official, Nagano is a talentless hack because he draws clean robot formations.
>>
File: 25.jpg (2MB, 2480x3504px) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
2MB, 2480x3504px
>>14583295
>>14583302
This is the scene they were complaining about. Not sure what's so bad about it. This is what most jet formations look like.
>>
>>14583302
>>14583315
You know I hated the GTMs, but they're starting to grow on me a little.
>>
>>14581838
TE saw it too.

Apparently, the all the mecha action is just "moves to fast" teleporting nonsense.
>>
>>14583240
The Turn A "emperor's new clothes" line us real
>>
>>14582242
This just furthers my opinion that Gothicmade is intended for Nagano fans. The complaints about story simplicity and short cameos just remind me of complaints about the FSS movie.
>>
>>14583655
>TE saw it too.

Never seen him say a single thing about it.

>>14583808
>"FUCK FUCK SHITTY FUCK"- Nagano

Great translation of words that don't exist in Japanese
>>
>>14583876
More like just complaints about FSS in general. People just want dumb nonstop robot action like in Gundam and then cry like a baby when they don't get it.
>>
>design fucktardedly ornate robot designs
>too lazy to draw them doing anything ever
lolnagaNOPE
>>
>>14583655
>Apparently, the all the mecha action is just "moves to fast" teleporting nonsense.

That was about Brain Powerd, which also had Nagano designs, not Gothicmade.
>>
>>14584205
It's not like he animated an entire fight scene with them...

>>14584177
I like the world building aspects of telling a simple story within a far larger setting.
>>
>>14584304
oh woah a whole scene holy shit guys we got a whole scene of cardboard cutouts zipping around with DBZ shit fake movement
>>
>>14584313
>we got a whole scene of cardboard cutouts zipping around with DBZ shit fake movement

Go back to Kotaku, retard.
>>
>>14584342
yeah you sure explained how that shit non-animation isn't shit and how Nagano isn't a mark for himself who paints himself into a corner with his shitty overdone designs
>>
>>14584362
Speak English Pablo, buzzwords aren't a language.
>>
>>14584372
another good point! You sure do have great explanations about how Nagano isn't shit
>>
>>14584376
My explanations are as good as yours Pablo.
>>
>>14584380
This spic meme is getting out of hand. Not that I agree with him but you're being a major faggot.
>>
>>14584389
memes are the only defense against people pointing out bad animation
>>
>>14584389
>spic meme

I didn't know being illiterate was now a meme for people like Pablo here.

>>14584408
Burden of proof is on you, Pablo. And you can't bullshit this one like you did with your passport to get through border patrol.
>>
>>14584313
Whoa, can you release that secret footage you have?
>>
>>14584376
>This movie I haven't seen has buzzword animation buzzword

Great point! Just like your other posts in various threads
>>
File: jet-fighters-formation-plane.jpg (203KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jet-fighters-formation-plane.jpg
203KB, 1920x1200px
>>14583315
No, Nagano is just being a lazy hack. Just look at this similarly bad piece of copypasta animation.
>>
>>14584475
Man, just LOOK at this shit. What the fuck were the animators thinking?
>>
>>14584475
Nagano is bad because of this completely unrelated image
>>
File: f-16.jpg (25KB, 450x310px) Image search: [Google]
f-16.jpg
25KB, 450x310px
>>14584494
Not really, the complaints about the GTM jet formation are bullshit when that's exactly how jet squadrons arrange themselves IRL.
>>
>>14584524
So what is your point?
>>
>>14585097
What's yours?
>>
File: 778324068550428843.jpg (944KB, 3600x2222px) Image search: [Google]
778324068550428843.jpg
944KB, 3600x2222px
>flying in formation
>triggered.exe
>>
>>14585102
You said he was a lazy hack and posted something unrelated. What's your point?
>>
Fuck me but I like the chara designs, the girls are classy and cute.
The Gothicmades are not as good as mortar heads but they're still leagues beyond most mecha designs these days.
>>
>>14584475
>That fucking copy paste
At least the shading is different for each plane in this shot. Usually the problem with copy-paste is that the shadows are all the fucking same and the lighting is all the fucking same no matter where the copy-pasted mech is in the scene. And the perspectives shift too depending on where the plane is in the formation. Compare the two white/black shields on the back.
>>
>>14585120
It was sarcasm. Calling the photo of a real-life event "a bad piece of copypasta animation" made it pretty obvious.
>>
>>14585145
The more of a "top view" you get, the less differences you seen in how the shadow hits the planes.

From what I can see of >>14583315, it looks pretty natural where the shadow hits, and the perspective is clear enough where you can tell that the formation is not a perfectly flat "V", but with the planes going from a higher to lower elevation as as you reach the tip of the "V" formation. Looking at it any further would just be nitpicking at that point.
>>
>>14585149
Oh, I'm on mobile internet so images load too slow. Sorry.
>>
paint drying is real too and it's not interesting to watch
>>
>>14585259
Sounds like you know from personal experience Pablo.
>>
>>14585279
I'm starting to think you have an actual mental problem man.
>>
>>14584475
>>14584477
>>14584524
>Western mechs
>Western animation
>Good

When will you learn /m/?
>>
>>14583302
>THE ROBITS HAVE TO BE SCARRED AND GRIMY AS SHIT HOW ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO SELF-INSERT WITH THESE FAT, SLIMY AND OVERALL DISGUSTING BURGER STAINED HANDS OF MINE HUH?!

Is what I could extract from reading.
Has that guy even read FFS? The Mortar Headds are pretty much in mint condition since they are, for all intents and purposes, indestructible pieces of machinery
>>
>>14585144
>Fuck me but I like the chara designs, the girls are classy and cute.

Oh yeah, if you can stand the occasional noodle proportions, Nagano's new character designs are pretty nice. Lots of variety too.
>>
File: FSS Designs I -124.jpg (955KB, 2916x4000px) Image search: [Google]
FSS Designs I -124.jpg
955KB, 2916x4000px
>>14587671
And no one ever talks about it, but he's exceptional when it comes to drawing older guys.
>>
File: FSS Designs 2 -041.jpg (599KB, 2187x3000px) Image search: [Google]
FSS Designs 2 -041.jpg
599KB, 2187x3000px
>>14587685
Ghibli characters too.
>>
File: F.S.S._Designs_5_LITTER.pict_050.jpg (122KB, 1280x1700px) Image search: [Google]
F.S.S._Designs_5_LITTER.pict_050.jpg
122KB, 1280x1700px
>>14587671
Nagano has more facial variety than anyone else in manga/anime, in my opinion. It's pretty much ideal for cosplayers of any color.
>>
>>14581514

So how does Wakfu and Oban look more natural than most Flash?
>>
>>14581514
>From all the reviews I've seen though (other than the one from that moon anon which seems to be an exception), the robot animation was apparently great but too short.

JUST LIKE IN THE FUCKING MANGA
>>
Original scene 1/2
>>
>>14589857
>>
>>14589863
GTM'd flashback
>>
>>14589778
French weebs are on a whole other level
>>
File: 1469569423277.jpg (991KB, 1373x1741px) Image search: [Google]
1469569423277.jpg
991KB, 1373x1741px
>>14589872
>>
>>14589778
>Oban

Not flash, retard.
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.