[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone else cry when Ryu died?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: Gundamep21h.jpg (82KB, 888x666px) Image search: [Google]
Gundamep21h.jpg
82KB, 888x666px
Did anyone else cry when Ryu died?
>>
I don't think anyone particularly cared about Ryu
He's down there together with Hayato and all the other nameless White Base crew, except he and Hayato happened to have names
>>
>>14580494
Nope. I doubt many did. So far the only time Tomino made me cry was in Wings of Rean episode 6. I'm serious.
>>
No but Lalah really gets to me.
>>
>>14580553
It was Ramba Ral, Garma, and Dozel that did ut for me
>>
>>14580553
she didn't want to give Amuro any of the many stds she gained from being a whore so she suicided before the newtype fucking could start
>>
File: ranch_09_cr.jpg (180KB, 337x844px) Image search: [Google]
ranch_09_cr.jpg
180KB, 337x844px
>>
I thought the saddest death in 0079 was Miharu.

I only tend to cry at happy/sentimental scenes in anime, not outright sad or tragic scenes.
>>
No, but I truly felt bad when Kai's girlfriend died.
>>
>>14580574
Take that back, Lalah could have been a mother to me.
>>
>>14580494
I thought it was pretty sad, but I didn't shed tears. For some reason the ending of the third movie gets to me, I swear it's the credits theme
>>
>>14580494
No I laughed.
>>
>>14580494
No, because he died doing what he trained his whole life for.
Taking down Lady Ham
>>
>>14580625
My brother from another mother! The ending of F91 similarly hits me like a truck as soon as that song starts playing.
>>
>>14580606
It still pisses me off at how rude everyone was to Kai.

He wasn't a fucking soldier man. He just wants to live.
>>
File: charsemen.png (269KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
charsemen.png
269KB, 640x481px
>>14580625
That theme along with Lalas theme from the tv version really get to me.
What makes me breakdown is when Char returns to base and you can see him crying tears behind his helmet. This is a man who trusts no one, who has betrayed other people his whole life. And here he finds the one girl he can trust in and truly care for, and she's obliterated by that faggot kid who got handed a super speshul gundam.
>>
>>14580494
>crying at the death of a spic
gundamfags everyone

if he was a getterfag, he would applaud and cheer.

jose doesn't deserve to live another day
>>
>>14580696
Kai deserved every flack he got.
>>
>>14580494
I laughed. That scene was so over the top that it just made me laugh.
>>
>>14580711
>who has betrayed other people his whole life
>>
>>14580494
He was the only one onboard who gave a shit about Hayato.
>>
garma deserved better
>>
>>14580773
Fatties gotta stick together.
>>
>>14580782
>fat

Naw son. One is big boned. The other is just vertically challenged.
>>
>>14580746
Like his home is getting bombed and he's just trying to survive and some fucking slut smacks him.

Man I would have dropped that zeon bitch.
>>
The first time I watched MSG, hell yeah.

I was twelve.
>>
>>14580494
Does anyone have the gif of ramba ral dressed as santa about to blow himself up until Ryu was in gundam's hand punching him.
>>
>>14580494
I'm pretty sure the rest of the White Base crew cried too, not just those 7.
>>
Miharu really got to me, despite her only being around for 3 episodes.
>>
File: 1458892890522.gif (482KB, 280x246px) Image search: [Google]
1458892890522.gif
482KB, 280x246px
>>
>>14580696
I dunno, by the end he got pretty hardcore

>brings a rifle in the cockpit at A Baoa Qu so he can shoot zeeks even after he loses the Guncannon
>>
>>14582405
A classic
>>
File: gusion.jpg (17KB, 360x406px) Image search: [Google]
gusion.jpg
17KB, 360x406px
>crying cause of cartoons
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.