[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 20 episodes in, when does this gets good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: 2560x1600-gundam-turn-.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2560x1600-gundam-turn-.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
I'm 20 episodes in, when does this gets good?
>>
>>14578074
Episode 3.
>>
>>14578074
If you don't like it yet, then the show's not for you.

There are compilation movies if you want to get through Turn-A quickly.
>>
>>14578078
Kek.
>>14578079
I was in love with it at first since Char's dream kinda came true, but then they kept fucking up and up and up and then Corrin was introduced.
>>
Yes, it does. That's what I've noticed with most Tomino shows is that the first couple episodes or so are pleb filter episodes. When you can get past those, that's when the real shit kicks in.
>>
>>14578088
Yeah I kind of agree with you but by episode 20 or so 0079 was hype as fuck, in Turn A so far they have been going no where.
>>
>>14578074
It doesn't
>>
The last 10 episodes are the best work Tomino has ever done, but the rest of the series is a bit hit or miss depending on your taste because the plot does wander for a while. I loved every minute
>>
>>14578074

first episode.

> they kept fucking up and up and up

you stupid little shit
>>
>>14578074
For your shit taste, never.
Drop it you pleb.
>>
>>14578074
Hi Pablo
>>
>>14578074
Never.
It was the most overrated Tomino work ever until G-Reco came out.
Worst Gundam design, stupid setting (18th Century 2: Electric Hoogaloo), cheesy caricatures for a supporting cast, and a thoroughly unfulfilling ending (unless you just REALLY hate Sochie).
>>
At episode 1. You probably have shit taste.
>>
>>14578088
Huh? It's exactly the other way around. In Tomino shows the first few and the last few episodes are always the best, with a lot of meandering in the middle. There are very few exceptions to this (I only count 2).
>>
>>14578575

Found the retard.

>stupid setting (18th Century 2: Electric Hoogaloo),

It was based on the early 20th century Southern U.S.
>>
File: pure.png (755KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
pure.png
755KB, 1366x768px
I don't know what to say anon, your mother and I are both very dissapointed in you.
>>
>>14578575
>18th century
Jesus Fucking Christ, what do they teach you in history class wherever you come from? You've missed the target by over a hundred years. It's more like the turn of the 20th century.
>>
>>14578580
this desu
>>
>>14578074
ep 36 or so
>>
>>14578074
Episode 4.
>>
>>14578074
>when does it get good?
When you stop having shit taste.

Seriously though, I thought it was great from the start and when the Dianna Counter appeared, it really sold it for me.
>>
It's good from the start, and stays consistently good throughout. You're properly not in the right frame of mind, it's got a pretty different "feel"from other Gundam shows.

I mean the first episode ends with "Everyone come back!" and Tsuki no Mayu, it's fucking great.
>>
>>14578085
>hating on Corrin Nander
>>
Episode 21
>>
>>14578575
I'm 6 eps into g-reco and its literally a masterpiece
>>
>>14578074
I'm 15 episodes in and it's easily the best Gundam I've seen so far. The aesthetic is amazing, like Gundam merged with World Masterpiece Theatre or Ghibli
>>
Are all of the excavated mobile suits from previous series? I recognize the Zakus, but can't remember if the Kapools or Will Game's MS appeared before
>>
File: AMX-109_Capule.png (124KB, 378x440px) Image search: [Google]
AMX-109_Capule.png
124KB, 378x440px
>>14581047
Kapool is the Capule, Will Game's suit looks like a down-the-line progression of the GM Cannon but it isn't an actual suit we've seen before. Everything else is original.
>>
>>14581092

The Zssan is a Zssa from ZZ, the Muttowooo is an obvious upgrade of the Baund Doc and the Mahiroo uses G's mobile trace system.
>>
>>14581092
I'm pretty sure those tiny walkers are from Victory.
>>
>>14578074
Like 15+ episodes ago anon.

You might need to check your taste.

Though it does get even better when Harry starts getting more screen time
>>
>>14578074
m8 if you didn't like it by like the third episode why the fuck did you sit through seventeen more?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.