[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why's everyone call him a bitch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 15

File: THE-WONDER.-THE-WONDER..png (164KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
THE-WONDER.-THE-WONDER..png
164KB, 450x300px
Why's everyone call him a bitch?
>>
>>14577167
Because he was a bitch (for the most part). He was as beta as they come.
>>
File: inner gendo.jpg (212KB, 723x597px) Image search: [Google]
inner gendo.jpg
212KB, 723x597px
Most of us can't relate to piloting our own moms for the sake of the planet and also being hated by everyone because you don't pilot your mom good enough when all we want is love

People who think Shinji is a bitch simply just can't understand the shit he goes through
>>
>>14577196
That and many an autist thinks being thrown inside a robot(or in Shinji's case, a robot facsimile) and chucked into mortal danger is totally cool and that they'd totally be badass and kill all the angels and go home to fuck Rei and Asuka and Misato because they'd totally turn into monster alpha males if only they weren't such fat, pathetic, beta slobs in real life.
>>
>>14577208

Pretty much this. There are many an epic fanfiction that's pretty much this post. Neon Exodus Evangelion and DELTA Invasion being the first to come to mind, the latter more because it's so damn goofy and fun to mock.
>>
>>14577196
Most of us don't creep around hospitals or masturbate onto comatose girls, either.

And if we did, we'd make sure to wreck that so hard they'd always wake up.

Or maybe they weren't actually in a coma?

Fuck, it doesn't have to make sense. This is Eva we're talking about.
>>
>>14577208
>not grinning like an ax crazy sociopath at the thought of tearing aliens to shreds with your bare hands from inside the tang-filled cockpit of a giant milf-powered cyborg, eating their hearts as a mid-day snack and then getting absorbed into the Eva just to plow the former pilot's hot mom

It'd be like a living Valhalla, complete with vigorpusly thrusting your glorious rape spear into the hearts of unsuspecting angels.

It'd be awesome up until the SJWs enacted laws declaring the "abuse and battery" of angels to be a crime punishable by fines and jail, at which point you'd go back to chugging mountain dew and watching the world burn.

It's not like there'd be anything anyone could do about a politically empowered liberal cult that wants to achieve true equality throw the tangification of all humanity.
>>
>>14577355
There's the 'tism in full force.
Good job, anon.
>>
>>14577167
he's a 14 year old with depression and it shows.
>>
>>14577196
Unfortionatly, you're acting like shinji is a rational human being from the start. He's a mess before the series even starts. Most of the people who judge him on /m/, can't even relate to his perspective. First off, most people on /m/ would gladly trade a limb like the Daryl from thunderbolt to pilot a mech, myself included. These kinds of people can't be rational when judging a kid who doesn't want to pilot. It's a complete disconnect from their reality. Then you have to add on his only family is fucking gendo growing up. He lost his mother. The kid is all kinds of fucked up, then to make matters worse his support network in the show is just as emotional broken as he is.

I'm not one to go around screaming he's a beta. I hate terms like that, but the kid isn't rational or normal.
>>
File: 1112489536485.jpg (710KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1112489536485.jpg
710KB, 1200x1200px
>>14577196
>>14577208
>they'd totally turn into monster alpha males if only they weren't such fat, pathetic, beta slobs in real life

That goes for /v/ as well, perhaps even more than /m/.
>>
>>14577389
>the kid isn't rational or normal.
Yeah, you'd almost think he was a child with severe depression.
>>
>>14577396
Oh, hell, everyone knows /v/ is just a bunch virgins acting out their tough guy fantasies online because in real life, they're pathetically impotent.
>>
>>14577167
>fight in a scenario where you MIGHT get hurt and MIGHT die but also have the possibility of saving the world
>don't fight and put the world in a scenario where you WILL die and the world gets fucked over

It's not a very hard question.
>>
File: cockpit.jpg (223KB, 1024x712px) Image search: [Google]
cockpit.jpg
223KB, 1024x712px
>>14577431
Okay, anon, here's your cockpit. Now get in and kill the monster.
No, you don't get any training. No, you don't get a manual. Get in the fucking plane. Now.
Or we'll drag out the injured little girl to do it.
>>
>>14577167

1. teens/manchildren who are in denial over the fact that they are basically Shinji

2. People without enough empathy to realize that a child with a severe mental disorder isn't going to be ideal GAR material
>>
>>14577410
Can you think of how /fit/ a person could get if they had /v/ levels of focus and dedication? It's a crying shame the slobs waste any potential their lives might have on electric toys.
>>
>>14577443
Legitimate question as a non-/k/ anon: why do jets need so many buttons, aside from weapon systems?
>>
>>14577355

Anon then joined the marines, jumping at the chance to prove to his fellow neckbeards that we was in fact an alpha.

He then forgot how grenades work and died in a training exercise.
>>
>>14577355
You actually are from /v/ aren't you? Holy shit
>>
>>14577443
You're comparing something that to quote /g/ memes "just werks", with something that actually takes tons of time to learn. That's kinda the point of Synchronization after all.
>>
>>14577443
Yeah, still not a hard question if literally nobody else can fly the plane because taking the alternative has NO benefits for anyone in the entire world.
>>
>>14577167

http://www.theonion.com/article/local-teen-would-choose-gun-with-night-vision-lase-38020

Because this is roughly 50% of 4chan's userbase, /m/ included.
>>
>>14577403
Everyone on /m/ is a manchild with depression.

The difference is that /m/ would welcome an action packed diversion from the mind numbing normalcy of real life courtesy of a radical father figure.

In contrast, Shinji all but spits in his father's face when Gendou gives him a giant robot, a drunken slut, and an emotionless fuck toy right before pairing him with a cuntish tsundere who's all but begging for him to ravage her like a man would.

/m/ will never not think Shinji's a complete bitch, the same way we'd universally loathe a richfag who stands up in public and shouts at his patents for paying his way through Harvard and buying him a private jet.

It's just too much ingratitude to ever defend, even if you want to like the kid because he looks remarkably fuckable in a lab coat and wig.
>>
>>14577457
Communicating, troubleshooting, fixing shit
>>
>>14577484
Ah, more /v/ projecting.
>>
>>14577484

see >>14577481
>>
>>14577457
Because they need to be able to compensate for any possible failure of the computer and control the thing manually if needed.
The more things it's capable of, the more things can go wrong, and so it needs all the more secondary and tertiary controls.
There are also so many things a plane can do in the air, and so many that can go wrong and on top of all that attention to keeping the thing from crashing into the ground, the pilot also needs to actually win fights with it.
>>
>>14577475
You actually need focus and a mental fortitude to pilot the evas and not only that but you need a retarded amount of pain tolerance because you're going to feel every stab, shot, broken limbs and will be forced to keep on fighting.

You also seem to forget that aside from Rei who more or less started as a glorified drone the other two are teens sent to a do or die situation and for all of his screaming Shinji still manages do everything he does without any training
>>
>>14577484
Yet another /v/irgin internet tough guy who has no idea how depression works.
>>
>>14577484
>action packed diversion from the mind numbing normalcy of real life courtesy of a radical father figure.

>potential death and apocalypse and it's all on your shoulders

>a welcome escape

I don't think you understand how violence/mass destruction works, anon.
>>
>>14577500
>You also seem to forget that aside from Rei who more or less started as a glorified drone the other two are teens sent to a do or die situation and for all of his screaming Shinji still manages do everything he does without any training
That's Actually the exact point I'm making. Eva's are designed to be intuitive to people without training.
That's exactly what "it just werks", means
>>
>>14577513
And that's why Shinji fell flat on his face trying to take a single step.
>>
>>14577500

That's another thing. It's always struck me as odd that Shinji is arguably the most competent pilot in the show, and yet he absolutely hates his job.

Also there's the fact that for all his depression, up until when he crosses the line in EoE, he's still pretty functional for a kid with his issues, which is actually kind of interesting by itself.
>>
>>14577513
But you do need training otherwise you can't do half the shit the evas can actually do, rmemeber how he flailed and fell on his first sortie? He only won it because his mom stepped to save him
>>
>>14577521
Did you come out of the womb walking? Walking is instinctual to humans. We still don't do it instantly. He was able to move extremely quickly from falling to running. That's a real testament to how well the eva controls.
>>
>>14577522
This is why I agree with the thread OP, Shinji for all of his problems is a monster pilot even in the original tv show, unlike Asuka who was trained since her eva was originally made and used simulators he was just thrown inside the eva and told to either do that thing or everyone would die.

I honestly don't know if it was because of his mother or because he was a natural at that but he only kept better at piloting it while Rei didn't change at all and Asuka started to get worse once she was put to test against someone who should by all rights be inferior to her but was actually leagues better than her while hating the whole thing with every part of himself
>>
>>14577522
It's made pretty clear early on that Shinji is utterly terrified of being put in mortal danger inside a thing he doesn't understand and that scares him more.
He just wants, more than anything, to be accepted and loved.
He has his issues, yet despite all the shit he goes through piloting the Eva for NERV, he manages to make friends. He manages to actually start to open up to people. He actually, slowly but surely, gets better for the first 20 episodes.
Then one of his friends gets crushed by his own Eva.
One of his love interests gets mind-raped by an angel.
The other blows up.
And is replaced by a creepy new version that's clearly not the same.
All his other friends move away and leave him with nothing but his Eva.
His guardian grows distant after her lover gets killed.
Then he makes a new fried. Someone who shows him genuine kindness. Shinji is ready to open up all his feelings to this new person because he really needs someone, anyone in the world to love him.
And that person turns out to be the Enemy and he's forced to crush the one last vestige of love he had in the world.
And people wonder why Shinji in EoE is so broken.
>>
>>14577532
He didn't do shit to make it run in that first engagement. Yui did.
The next time he gets in a fight, he's had several weeks of actual training at NERV.
>>
You are now Shinji's guardian. He has stepped into your home.

What do you do?

A) "There's Boo Berry in the pantry if you want some."

B) "Your room is on the left hand side. Don't worry if it smells like pot."

C) "There's a Playstation 2, but I only have ZoE1."
>>
>>14577561
B, dawg
>>
>>14577167
I hate him because he was close to my age at the time it aired and I was going through some rough patches with my own dad.

Seeing him act like a total bitch in his social life made me fucking hate him to no end. Like "Fucking hell the little fucking bitch SAY SOMETHING. STAND ON YOUR OWN TWO FEET, SAY "FUCK YOU DAD" JUST ONCE." etc etc.
>>
>>14577572

That's actually the exact reason why I found him sympathetic when I first saw NGE
>>
>>14577572
I hope to god you were just a retarded 12 year old or younger at the time
>>
>>14577561
D) buy ZoE 2 already, what the fuck are you doing.
>>
>>14577561
All 3, boot up ZoE1 and hand him a second controller. Lets do the VS mode man. Though he needs to finish any homework.
>>
File: dat penpen.jpg (408KB, 805x594px) Image search: [Google]
dat penpen.jpg
408KB, 805x594px
>>14577561
There'th only one bed, tho we'll have to share.
Be ready, thweetie. I like to cuddle.
>>
>>14577582
Yes I was.

I should have said I hated him.
>>
I thought he did a pretty good job considering his circumstances.

I never looked at him and went "wow what a pussy" at any point. He never ran away, either. He had the chance to leave at several times, and in the first case everybody said "fine, whatever, fuck off we don't need you anyway" and he came back both times on his own volition.

Besides, he's the most competent of the three. The only time Asuka ever won a fight on her own was when Shinji was in the cockpit with her and there were no other Evas around.
>>
File: Shinji2.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Shinji2.webm
3MB, 720x480px
You jump in a very fragile robot that you feel all of the pain of and end up in the hospital after most battles and everybody around you is a mysterious asshole and then you tell me how much of a wish fulfillment power fantasy you're living in.
>>
>>14577568

"Uhh..." You're new at this. Hell, you're not even 30. The last time you took care of something it wound up dead and in police custody. The hell are you thinking?

"You're room's second down on the left. ...don't worry if it smells like pot. Bathroom's free. Uh- so's fridge." It occurs to you he probably doesn't even know what pot smells like. Oh, sweet summer child.

He looks at the fridge. "So, that, uh means that I can, uh... eat something?"

"Yeah, yeah, eat. Sure, eat something."

"Like now?"

"Yeah, like, just open and -"

"Yeah okay, I just, you know, don't want to, well, uh -"

"Yeah, yeah, no, I understand."

Minutes pass and he decides on the boo berry.

Quickly, try to salvage the awkward.

A) ".........So, you pilot. That's cool."

B) "Well, I'm off to bed."

C) [goldbluming intensifies]
>>
File: Shinji3.png (31KB, 1345x395px) Image search: [Google]
Shinji3.png
31KB, 1345x395px
Make sure you get your bones broken and a pile driver sent through your face on your first sortie after you're guilt tripped into getting into something you don't know how to pilot and you only knew existed for the last two minutes.
>>
>>14577572
And then what? He probably will be kicked out, then die alone. He has no mother, he has no place to be called home, and live in the world that almost dead, that mean no job, no food, no safeplace to go.
>>
>>14577609
>C) [goldbluming intensifies]
>>
>>14577447
>/fit/ a person could get
I don't know why you'd want to become the more depressing version of /r9k/
>>
File: Remiel being mathematic.gif (1007KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Remiel being mathematic.gif
1007KB, 500x281px
It just ocurred to me how huge the dificulty spike was between the third and fourth angel for Shinji really was, with Shamsel he only had to take care of the laser whips and while dangerous he could manage them while protecting his stupid future friends and then came Remiel who could melt mountains and nearly killed him before he could even move and then very nearly killed him and his team mate when they manged to kill it, no other angel aside from Zeruel, was as dangerous as Remiel

I also love Rebuild Remiel and how it can change forms
>>
File: 1461019781737.jpg (22KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1461019781737.jpg
22KB, 360x360px
>>14577612
>Shinji jumped into lave to save Asuka
>He now knows what it feels like to swim through molten rocks without armor

Holy shit I never thought of that, the amount of pain Shinji can endure without blacking out is inhuman, no wonder he managed to actually stop the apocalypse at its zenith
>>
>>14577623
If I remember right, at the time, the thought was that the angels were controlled by some intelligence who was learning from past mistakes.
And when the previous two angels were defeated by close-combat, a form was devised that was perfectly protected from anything getting close.
>>
>>14577616
This comes from a kid who saw Shinji as "This is what I would be if I did not at least stand up for myself against my own father"

And I was like 12 or something.
>>
File: 4753829-getter_1_by_robokit.jpg (165KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
4753829-getter_1_by_robokit.jpg
165KB, 800x500px
I'm gonna need some friends to help me pilot this thing...
>>
>>14577509
I thought Eva was pretty clear about it.

>them angels
>angels want kill you
>kill angels first
>JUST...DO IT!

Violence and mass destruction in a nutshell.
>>
>>14577642
I feel like you wanted to post here >>14577210
which is funny cause I'm OP for both threads
>>
>>14577642
shit wrong thread. admins remove pls. new fag over here.
>>
>>14577522
He's remarkably strong, for someone so broken. A lot like his father, when you think about it.
>>
>>14577597
>Gets impaled
>FUCK YOU TOO THEN!
>>
>>14577167
Besides the fact that he is one, he acts in a way a fucked up 14 YO would in a life or death situation. Isn't Shinji supposed to be Anno's avatar during NGE because he said about them being similar.
>>
>>14577597
>He never ran away, either
Seriously, for someone who had "I musn't run way" as his mantra he never really gave any indication of actually running away
>>
>>14577670
The mantra worked, then.
>>
>>14577208
It's less that he's afraid in ep 1, and more that the only time Shinji ever grows a spine is when someone he knows personally is in direct danger, or he feels like he's been wronged directly (though even then he lets a lot slide). Indeed, this is all intentional, but there's a difference between being unenthusiastic and refusing to take responsibility.
> "But anon, he never wanted to be a hero,"
-or some such non-sense. This is again part of the design of NG:E. If someone tells you, "we've figured out a way to save the world, and as long as you help us we'll facilitate your training, education, living situation, and all this other shit, and all you have to do is win a fight like once a month," it's a big pill to swallow. Shinji slowly warms up to the idea at times, but he's super wish-washy on the whole thing, which eventually leads to it being more him abandoning responsibility; no longer in shock of the ordeal (which is, again, part of NG:E design. Shinji's not a hero, he's an abused kid with no spine and a broken heart).
It's also fair to note that Nerve is pretty shit at it's job on nearly ever level short of engineering. They can build shit, and that's about all they're good at. Jamming him into 01 with no explanation was dumb, not giving him a day or two to process that shit before asking him to do it again is dumb. Mandating his participation instead of coaxing him to make that decision himself so he feels like it's his idea: also dumb.
But, again, part of the point. It's a deconstruction, and in most mecha shows the protag is in the mech and kicking ass ep1, which, short of the ones where they've been training for it or have secret super powers, is dumb.
>>
>>14577618
Second vote for C
>>
File: 1469728065839.png (699KB, 661x688px) Image search: [Google]
1469728065839.png
699KB, 661x688px
>>14577619
/rk9/ doesn't run marathons anon.
>>
>>14577733
>IRL Asuka

Can we all finally agree that Shinji's a bitch, if only for not trying to hit that when she was sleeping in the nude right next to him for the better part if the entire series?

I mean, come on!
>>
>>14577733
Been seeing a lot. Sauce?
>>
Maybe because Shinji is a bitch and thats why his dad never loved him?
>>
>>14577561
(D): Seduce him while playing ZOE1 and convince him to dress in a maid outfit
>>
>>14577831
Reverse that and add in watching his mother "die" at the tender age of four. And then being abandoned by his father.
>>
>>14577831
his dad was the exact same. gendo admits to the same social recluse shit shinji pulled in the end.
>>
>>14577891
Gendo is a warning to Shinji of what he would become if he completely shuts his heart to everyone.
>>
>>14577816
Not a clue, unfortunately.

She's cute as hell though, so at least there's that.
>>
>>14577443
Throw in the abusive father who flat out says "now you're useful for something, otherwise get the fuck out" its definitely a hard pill to swallow.

I think pulling Rei out was a huge guilt punch as well. More fuel to the "jesus christ fuck okay I'll do it" response.

Shinji was a timid, broken boy who was guilt-tripped into risking his life after barely escaping death for an organization he knows nothing about, by his father who abandoned him and is unashamed to display zero affection towards his own son.

Shinji is about as "normal" a person could be in such an abnormal situation (giant aliens, giant robots).
>>
>>14577629
He also just stops having PTSD-style freakouts after the fourth episode and never says a goddamn word to anybody about the weirder things he experiences. Shinji's actual superpower is repression, he could see Cthulhu rise and be fine the next day.
>>
>>14579000
He essentially did see Cthulhu by the end of it. As soon as he see's Asuka after her fight with the mass produced EVAs he starts to act like what I'd expect someone to act like quickly losing his grip on reality (and to he fair, reality was literally changing before his eyes from that point on) up until the end. That's not even taking in account the Lovecraftian horrors he saw on a daily basis while working with NERV.
>>
>>14577701
Gendo put Shinji in the EVA with no explanation in episode 1 because he knew and wanted it to go Berserk.
>>
>>14577196
>People who think Shinji is a bitch simply just can't understand the shit he goes through.

And those who suffer from depression or hardships.As if world expects you to suffer in silence, only to shed crocodile with lie that they had helped the person who commited suicide at the end.
>>
>>14579087
No only that but there is the reality he saw inside of Lilith and the fact that he camly rejected it by simply having a conversation with Rei and Karl, Shinji probably managed to reach the enlightment stage of buddhism by the end of it, granted there is that bit about him strangling Asuka but even then he didn't scream, he just started crushing her neck, he was probably incapable of caring about anything anymore
>>
I never really got why everyone seems to universally shit on shinji. Kid is only 13 and has been dealt a shitty hand in life.

Shinji doesn't have anyone close to him and his dad is pretty upfront with how little of a fuck he gives .all the other adults around him manipulate the fuck out of him .

Shinji did alright for being a neglected middle school kid
>>
>>14579092
How much of a beta do you have to be to rely on your wife to do all the alien ass-kicking?
>>
>>14579143
I actually saw something about how the choking was him just making sure they were seperate people and her calling him "disgusting" was basically proving that they were seperate and could still have negative emotions, or at least thats my favorite explanation.
>>
>>14577167
Because he looks like a bitch and acts like a bitch.
>>
>>14579369
The kind of beta who literally tries to end the world to be with his waifu again.
Only to be rejected by her at the last minute.
Still better than 60-year old virgin Fuyutsuki, who got cucked by that beta.
>>
>>14577701
every month you will have to endure such pain that would kill a normal person if it they experienced it outside of an eva unit

no prob lol
>>
>>14577701
>Mandating his participation instead of coaxing him to make that decision
They did that. Shinji couldn't be ordered into the robot, he volunteered to go in place of the bandaged girl. Gendo sure as hell manipulated him but it only went as far as that first time, he wasn't ever forced, no threats, never any bargaining, not even an effort made to retain him when Misato fired their only active pilot. He liked to pretend otherwise but he was always allowed to leave and it being his own decision to stay is something he was confronted on in every trip out sequence.
>>
>>14579369
He was probably testing to see how much Yui could do in the EVA
>>
>>14577443
I can see the basics of the controls...And I guess they`ll give me instruction. Fuck it. Always wanted to pilot military machinery.
>>
>>14579096
I've suffered depression with huge down spells for years and I can't relate to the dude.

Shinji is so far down the rabbit hole of depression he's completely insufferable to me (honestly most of Eva is insufferable to me). I'd like to think if I ever get as hopeless as he is that I'll at least off my self.
>>
>>14577606
I love how Gnedo doesn't even flinch despite getting a bath of some hundred liters of eva blood
>>
>>14580092
>he was always allowed to leave
>You can leave, the world is going to fucking end since you're our only competent pilot
>But yeah you can leave
>>
>>14580309
Even better; that isn't even close to where he was when Shinji demanded the robot back. He's sliding down ladders and running around to follow the fight.
>>
>>14577597
The retards talking shit about Shinji are typically just dumbfuck Americans who saw maybe 1-2 episodes of the dub and are just parroting bullshit they saw online.
>>
>>14577196
>because you don't pilot your mom good enough

OH YEAH, WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT

Wait, in what context?
>>
>>14577457

Most buttons in modern planes are an "oh shit" button that you never push
>>
Because anime fans are autists who want power fantasy schlock so they can project and vicariously feel cool and strong.
>>
>>14577500
>You also seem to forget that aside from Rei who more or less started as a glorified drone the other two are teens sent to a do or die situation

And unlike Shinji, Asuka was actually trained to use her Eva and has (in theory) the superior final model
>>
>>14577561

What the fuck happened to all my other PS2 games?

Also, I thought only SEGA survived the devastation brought by 2nd Impact.
>>
>>14577701
>t the only time Shinji ever grows a spine is when someone he knows personally is in direct danger, or he feels like he's been wronged directly (though even then he lets a lot slide).

That's normal human behavior though. People automatically prioritize people they know over people they don't.
>>
>>14577896

Gendo didn't though, it's just that the one person he opened up to died, so he gave up trying again.
>>
>>14580395
Oh, they need him. They don't even know how much, it would be insane to let him go. Nobody says anything to give him that impression until after he's resigned and an Angel is ripping up headquarters.
>>
File: you.jpg (20KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
20KB, 650x366px
>>14580495
>BWAHHH LEAVE SHINJI ALONE
>>
File: eva happiness.jpg (233KB, 960x1620px) Image search: [Google]
eva happiness.jpg
233KB, 960x1620px
At least it had SOME positive message by the end
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.