[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gado Gado

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: gad_guard_01_1280.jpg (300KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
gad_guard_01_1280.jpg
300KB, 1280x1024px
This show was the shit, why is it never spoken of?
Designs were awesome, intro was unique, was like Iron Giant with megaman characters instead or some shit.
>>
File: tumblr_lnvtu45NVm1qktqch.jpg (50KB, 400x394px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lnvtu45NVm1qktqch.jpg
50KB, 400x394px
spawned one of my favorite images on the internet in the early 00's
>>
>>14574391

I remember the plot just kind of...trailing off
>>
>>14574440
Yeah it really peters out around the time Hajiki and Girl Whose Name I Don't Remember run away from the city, and the ending is really off-putting and weird.

Boomerang Boogie is a 10/10 OP though and we seriously need more mecha named after planes.
>>
File: Aiko a qt.jpg (13KB, 224x348px) Image search: [Google]
Aiko a qt.jpg
13KB, 224x348px
>>14574391
Fun show with fantastic music, likeable characters and great mecha designs. I really liked the setting, even though it wasn't explored enough.
The last two episodes were really rushed and disappointing, though.

Aiko best girl.

>>14574453
>Boomerang Boogie is a 10/10 OP though
Damn right
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USnF4Uzid6o
>>
>>14574391
Sell me on this show OP. I know nothing about it.
>>
>>14574391
The only specific thing I remember is the kid 'digging' for like 5 episodes by getting his robot to punch rocks very slowly and ineffectively. No tools, no scraping or moving dirt, just punching.
>>
Design and action were good but the WTF story was beyond redemption.
>>
>>14574471

1930s street kids find magic squares that turn into steam punk robots. Adventure and jazz ensue
>>
I liked most of it but then >>14574453 ended up being my general opinion.

Lightning is a sexy motherfucker.
>>
>>14574471
Kid living in the slums finds a cube that turns his scooter into a giant robot, which is a reflection of his kind nature, whereas cubes used by evil-natured niggas turn into mechanical abominations, mostly from adults.
It's about a kid learning responsibility in taking care of his badass robot and family by working as a delivery boy (after his rich daddy died tragically) and meeting other kids with badass unique robots. adventures and unraveling the mystery of the enigmatic (and highly sought-after) cubes. (sorry english not first language)
>>
>>14574391
Forgettable/10
>>
The second half drops the ball hard in the second half, and the ball shatters and the plot gets scattered all over the place.

It's been a while since I watched it but something about a bunch of scientists ran into a magic crystal and fused with it and implanted the boxes with their concious or something?
>>
Wasn't everywhere but the city supposed to be uninhabitable or something? I remember watching it and getting confused when they actually do leave and there are miles and miles of wilderness and farmland with towns outside the city.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.