[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would he pilot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 13874.jpg (130KB, 1600x600px) Image search: [Google]
13874.jpg
130KB, 1600x600px
What would he pilot?
>>
Black Getter?

Alternatively: Trombe
>>
I'm only on the first series right now, and I'm quite enjoying it.

I heard later seasons are even better.
>>
>>14574313
Later seasons change his character a bit, but it's for the better and solidifies the kind of person he is.
>>
File: Gaim_DVD_Volume_08.jpg (652KB, 1007x1173px) Image search: [Google]
Gaim_DVD_Volume_08.jpg
652KB, 1007x1173px
Edmund: The Battle of Helheim Gorge. That was a bit of a nasty one -- ten thousand Yggdrasil soldiers armed to the teeth with kiwi fruit and guava halves. After the battle, instead of taking prisoners, we simply made a huge fruit salad.
>>
Top tier
Blackadder II
Blackadder Goes Forth

Great tier
Blackadder the Third

Good tier
The Black Adder
>>
>>14574300

Those might be what he dreams of piloting, but he'd never actually get to pilot something that good. Especially if we're talking Goes Forth Edmund, which was the only one who really fought. Original Blackadder did enter a battlefield - but he only skirted it and was making an effort not to actually fight since he didn't want to. A Scopedog, Zaku, Anf, Savage or some other grunt that looks like it'd belong in shitty, muddy warfare and dies in droves is much more likely to be his ride.
>>
>>14574298
Which version of the Black Adder? First is super incompetent, second is best, third is good, fourth is boring.
>>
File: MadCat.jpg (115KB, 550x1079px) Image search: [Google]
MadCat.jpg
115KB, 550x1079px
Baldrick's mighty steed!

Assuming the cat's don't eat him.
>>
>>14574949

> implying Baldrick wouldn't build a mech out of turnips that resembles a giant turnip and which he never gets a chance to use because Blackadder shoots down his cunning plans
>>
>>14574970

>building a mech shaped like his thingy
>>
File: cast in the name of god.jpg (46KB, 500x453px) Image search: [Google]
cast in the name of god.jpg
46KB, 500x453px
Cast in the name of God ye not guilty.

Cold is God's way of telling us to burn more Newtypes.

Whatever Blackadder pilots, it should be wearing fake boobs.
>>
>>14574970
He likes to hide outside colonies and frighten children.
>>
>>14574458
Best Blackadder is none of them. It's evil space emperor Blackadder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfYx_013UuY
>>
>>14576854
Love that special
>mfw I realized that was House
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.