[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he even mean by saying this? Just so, out of nowhere. . .

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 1451596473951.jpg (115KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451596473951.jpg
115KB, 960x720px
What did he even mean by saying this?

Just so, out of nowhere. . .
>>
"You get involved with me, you'll end up dead."
>>
He means he promised to kill her and one day he'll get around to it.

Alternatively, he knows that threats are the best way to get a bitch wet. Heero likes'em positively sloppy before even starting the foreplay - it's the only explanation for why he kept up the act for so long.
>>
>>14573836
it's wing. nothing really makes sense, especially so if you start thinking about it.
>>
The first time he said it, he was going to straight up kill her since she saw his face and further compromised his already fucked arrival on Earth.

But then Wing's entire story falls the fuck apart after episode 2, so I wouldn't take too much stock in it. He says it like three more times and even actually attempts it once, but never follows through.
>>
>>14573836
Basically, leave me the fuck alone.

If he was going to kill her, he would have. But really he was an undercover soldier and didn't want her following him all the time, like she ended up doing.
Girls on the colonies usually leave you alone when you threaten to kill them.
>>
>>14573836

He wants to be Kamille but Relena is nowhere near as lovable as Fa.
>>
>>14573836

just Heero doing Heero
>>
>>14574418

I think the issue with this whole thing is less Heeero and more Relena. Maybe I just don't understand the mind of a teenage girl but if someone made repeated threats on my life Id probably freak out, call the cops and then hide in some basement corner clutching whatever blunt object I could find in a cold desperate panic as I try in desperate vain to quiet my blubbering simpering
>>
>>14574455

How old was Relena again?

I remember in middle school during the edge years, a lot of girls loved that kind of attention from the cool guys.
>>
>>14573836
I love him for that and I wish he had stayed the same throughout the entire series.

I wish he just kept kicking ass and tossing bitches aside the whole fucking time instead of falling in love with that slut.
>>
>>14573836
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm6123829
>>
>>14574494

Old enough to recognize threats
>>
>>14574500
Relena is a woman. Did you know women send love letters to serial killers, in prison? Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan is a manga revolving exactly around that: a woman who falls in love with a killer.

This is what women get off to. Brutes and psychopaths.
>>
>>14574518
>women
I'm not a brute but I've been called a psychopath very seriously on multiple occasions and women are disgusted by me.

So I find that hard to believe.

I find it easier to believe that women are attracted by weak-willed, calm and tolerant guys they can easily manipulate, because I've seen that happen with my own eyes more often than you've heard about women sending love letters to serial killers in sensationalist documentaries.
>>
>>14574525
You're probably ugly and have no charm. Like that other poster said, women will fall for murderers, gangbangers, drug dealers, badboys in general etc. If you're attractive women will fall for you regardless of what you act like. That Boston Marathon bomber had all types of panties thrown at him. There was that black guy with blue eyes whose mugshot came out and girls of all races were all over him and he got a modeling deal when he got out of jail.

Girls aren't attracted to weak-willed guys. They'll use them. But they wont fuck them. They'll take their money, use their car or even sleep in their house but they wont fuck them.
>>
>>14574518

Im not saying fetishists and weirdos don't exist but they generally the minority or keep it in the realm of fantasy
>>
>>14574525

It's certainly not true of all women, but some women certainly feel hybristophilia, which is a love/lust for brutal men, often killers. Bonnie of Bonnie and Clyde fame is probably one of the better known examples, but there are others and rape is a common fantasy among women. It is only a fantasy and not something most women get off on, but some do get off on the thought or illusion of it and there's probably a small few who get off on the reality.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia

>>14574528

Looks and charm play no part in a philia. Being ugly is probably a good thing in that regard, since it makes your looks match your personality and may help make you more attractive in that light.
>>
>>14574528
>but they won't fuck them
I've seen that happen
>>
>>14574455
She was an incredibly lonely girl with an unhealthy obsession. She even admitted as much when she made it to the Sanc Kingdom, after which she finally moved the hell on. People tend to forget about that last part. Unfortunately, the show doesn't give itself the time to properly end Relena's character arc, so her wishy-washy attitude and her pining after an autistic sociopath end up getting stuck in people's minds.
>>
>>14574525
Don't pay attention to what women say, but how they act. All women lust after Chad Thundercock, the bully asshole. But they won't call him a brute, even if he is one.
>>
>>14574531
Nope. All women are like that mate. Some hide it better than others.
>>
>>14573836
Heero was trying to make Relena piss off.

Unfortunately, it backfired spectacularly because he's a literal autist with no understanding of women.

All it did was make her obsessed with him, to the point where her desperation for autist cock was obvious to everyone except said autist.

It's actually one of Wing's charm points, right alongside shooting someone who's already been thrown out of a plane just as an added "fuck you."
>>
>>14574528
>Girls aren't attracted to weak-willed guys. They'll use them. But they wont fuck them. They'll take their money, use their car or even sleep in their house but they wont fuck them.

It is fun to make them your play thing, but I wouldn't consider a serious relationship with a weak-willed guy. There is certain things you can only do with weak men. I have dated a Canadian so I know this well.
>>
>>14575089
>weak men
>I have dated a Canadian so I know this well.
Shots fired.
>>
>>14574784
>Don't pay attention to what women say, but how they act. All women lust after Chad Thundercock, the bully asshole. But they won't call him a brute, even if he is one.

Did you read my post?
I told you I saw more women hook up with complete faggots than with violent assholes.
I pay attention to how women act. You pay attention to /r9k/ memes.
>>
>>14573836
He's an operative for the colonies. His cover was blown to her unintentionally. So he's threatening her to make her back off in the off chance that she reveals anything about him. At this point, I really don't think he had anything to lose by killing her so he was probably serious at this point in the story.
>>
>>14574455
Relena is alpha as fuck, she make the guy that wanted to kill her in her bitch.
>>
>>14574784

> Chad Thundercock

For some reason I always put a "the third" after Chad Thundercock, like he's from some kind of old blood nobility. Imagining an usher or something having to introduce the Thundercocks makes me snigger.
>>
>>14575136
What women? Fatties in swingers' clubs? I believe you though: they hook up with wusses which they keep on a leash and disgustedly let between their legs from time to time, and they fuck hunks on the side.
>>
>>14575441

It fits because he should also be rich and blue-blooded for that absolute Chadness.
>>
>>14575501
/r9k/ pls leave.
>>
File: 1437589356525.png (277KB, 501x550px) Image search: [Google]
1437589356525.png
277KB, 501x550px
Heero and wufei where everything wrong with wing

prove me wrong
>>
>>14576845
Throw poor man Char at that too.
>>
>>14575423
He was a lonely suicidal autist, and she was the manic pixie dream princess he didn't know he wanted until she showed up at his job and begged for the d.

It's something like love, maybe.
>>
>>14573836
He isn't a man of his word
>>
>>14573926
>If he was going to kill her, he would have.

He tried multiple times. In fact Heero is pretty shit at killing anyone outside of his Gundam, dude couldn't even kill himself.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.