[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mecha Power Chart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 14

File: templatechart0.42.jpg (2MB, 4000x5584px) Image search: [Google]
templatechart0.42.jpg
2MB, 4000x5584px
What needs to be changed?

What needs to be added?
>>
>>14571299
Boss Borot needs his own tier.
>>
>>14571299
Fuck off retard
>>
File: power levels.jpg (3MB, 2958x2270px) Image search: [Google]
power levels.jpg
3MB, 2958x2270px
we have a proper chart
>>
>>14571424
>the idiot posted it again
>>
File: Xenogears.full.384059.jpg (643KB, 2162x1535px) Image search: [Google]
Xenogears.full.384059.jpg
643KB, 2162x1535px
>>
Powerlevel charts should be a bannable offense
>>
>>14571647
>being this asshurt
>>
>>14571691
Go back to your Naruto forums
>>
>>14571299
Explain tobikage
>>
>>14571899
Tobikage was a skilled and strong machine in its show until Joe piloted it.

That's all there is to it.
>>
File: 12346.jpg (92KB, 758x644px) Image search: [Google]
12346.jpg
92KB, 758x644px
>God Gundam is Country tier
>Yet still weaker than Devil Gundam
Explain this bullshit.
>>
>my robot is stronger than yours
fuck off
>>
>>14571299
Type-94 Shiranui and Type-97 Fubuki needs to switch places, the Fubuki is essentially a downgraded Shinranui
>>
>>14572453

God Gundam is and always was weaker than the Devil Gundam, what are you on about? Though I do think Devil Gundam needs to be in Planet Tier given how it actually took over Earth and all.

>>14572498

> You're not allowed have threads or fun I don't approve off

Fuck off.
>>
>>14572519
>God Gundam is and always was weaker than the Devil Gundam, what are you on about?
Except it defeated Devil Gundam.
>>
>>14572571

Except it didn't. Domon failed to defeat it using the God Gundam then got out of it and talked Rain out of the Devil Gundam by admitting he loved her after which they did a combined sekiha tenkyoken on the arms of the God Gundam. They never got in to the God Gundam to do it and only used it as a place to stand. It didn't in any way defeat the Devil Gundam.
>>
>>14572571
You say that like a weaker unit can't defeat a stronger one.
>>
Where's LED Mirage?
>>
>>14572596
In the trash, right where it belongs.
>>
>>14572585
You've got that wrong. They were standing on the upper chest of the God Gundam, and the mobile trace system was still working, the machine followed Domon's motions. The Love Love Sekiha Tenkyoken was delivered by the God Gundam's hands, they just didn't need to be inside the cockpit to perform it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvq0Jw6J9Ao
>>
>>14572616

No, they still did the the attack. Their hands glow and the sekiha erupts from them. The King of Hearts comes from the God Gundam's chest, but it takes both of them doing an attack to bring it forth. Domon and the God Gundam couldn't have done it alone because it was literally a Love attack and as such needs two people to do it. And it's against a weakened Devil Gundam that has no pilot/core for that matter.
>>
File: 1467760072312.png (108KB, 194x192px) Image search: [Google]
1467760072312.png
108KB, 194x192px
>>14571299
Why do all of these ffing lists that people make have to be absolutely shit-tier retarded? If anyone would give a shit and take time to make a good one, that'd be great, but I guess putting all the mega mans above the Death Star and Star Trek's Nomad is supposed to be 'for the lel's.'
>>
>>14571299
>Jehuty & Anubis
>Below Unicorn
>That low

They can destroy ships that 5 times better than UC can shit on easily, can teleport like crazy, move like comet, and almost destroy the entire solar system.

This guys is basically Turn A & Turn X m8
>>
>>14572620
That's not in debate, of course they did that. Domon's hand usually glows when he performs moves like the God Finger, and the systems in the Shining and God Gundams can power up the machine based on the emotions of the fighter.

What I have a problem with is "They never got in to the God Gundam to do it and only used it as a place to stand. It didn't in any way defeat the Devil Gundam." That sounds like the person is saying the God Gundam had nothing to do with it and the outcome would have been the same if the God Gundam wasn't there.

That's clearly wrong as the energy builds up in the God Gundam's hands and is launched from there. Without the God Gundam, they cannot perform the attack.
>>
>>14571931
That doesn't explain why it's at the top
>>
>>14572650

And without Rain there, the God Gundam wouldn't have been able to do the attack. And if Rain had still been in the Devil Gundam it wouldn't have mattered even if it could do the attack with just one person since it wouldn't work. Domon's hands might normally glow, but Rain's hands were glowing too. And it was the combination of their love that gave the unit the ability to defeat a weakened Devil Gundam. Without that love it wouldn't have worked and Rain was not it's pilot, was not piloting it, was not in it, was not anything it. Their love was what ultimately did it in, not the God Gundam. Their love was what summoned the Burger King of Hearts, not the God Gundam. A King that reacts to Domon's heart crest and isn't even a part of the God Gundam as designed, but a lineage passed down through holders.
>>
>>14572744

Domon and Rain did the attack, his crest was what activated the King of Hearts and the combination of the King of Hearts and their combined Love was what did the Devil Gundam in. The only thing the God Gundam did was serve as a vessel for the King of Hearts to launch out of.
>>
>>14571299
Kill yourself
>>
can someone fucking explain Boss Borot to me?
>>
>>14572777

He's fat and silly and punches above his weight, coming back for more constantly in the show even when he gets his shit pushed in. That's about it. It's a comedy vote from the same people who talk about how King/Mr. Satan are the strongest in the world, taking the joke from a story and trying to apply it to real life without any of the context that makes it good in the first place.
>>
>>14572757
The God Gundam is not just a static platform or a launcher. It contains the system that converts emotion into energy and then into an actual attack. It's like how the Nu Gundam and Sazabi psycoframe channelled the human willpower concentrated on Axis into an actual tangible force that moved Axis away from Earth. Without the God Gundam, the Love Love Sekiha Tenkyoken could not have been performed there, so saying it did nothing and did not have a role in defeating the Devil Gundam is not true.
>>
>>14572815

The fighters don't need a system to convert emotion into energy and attacks since they can do it alone though. Rain did it in that very scene. While they might not have been able to do it without a machine to hold the King of Hearts crest, the machine doesn't actually seem to matter since the crests (all of them) have been in multiple machines. If Domon took the Windmill Gundam and put in that it'd probably still have worked. So no, I don't think the God Gundam really did much to defeat the Devil Gundam.

Even if it had to be the God Gundam though, it still didn't defeat the Devil Gundam since the Devil Gundam had to be weakened by removing it's core to make it possible to defeat and the God Gundam had to perform an attack with outside help (Rain/Love) to do it at all, rather than by doing something it was innately capable of. Saying it defeated it or was stronger than it seems to me like saying the Nu was able to push Axis away on it's own - ignoring that it was the proximity of it and the Sazabi's psycoframes with concentrated will from humans that made it possible at all.
>>
>>14571299
Man, at least add a Solar System tier.

There's too much of a jump from planet to galaxy.

That's why your pic won't EVER work.

A star buster can blow the earth with like 0,1% of his power.
>>
shouldn't the Qan[T] be higher up? it ripped a hole in the ELS's planet form and theoretically could have destroyed them all if Setsuna didn't want an UNDERSTANDING end.
>>
>>14572873

Maybe not call it Solar System tier, given that implies our system rather than any system. Planetary System Tier or something might be better.

>>14572876

Said theory was only by not accounting for pilot fatigue and even then it underestimated the ELS or something if I recall. Taking it as a reality is ill advised. And I thought it was Graham's Overflag that made the hole, not the Qan[T]?
>>
>>14572917
well regardless the Qan[T] was an upgrade to the 00 Raiser which displayed some hacks on the level of at least planet-tier.
>>
>>14572856
>The fighters don't need a system to convert emotion into energy and attacks since they can do it alone though. Rain did it in that very scene.
Just because they're not in the cockpit doesn't mean the system isn't still working. Domon's mobile trace suit is even still making the God Gundam move. It's a really simple plot development. Gundam has system that draws power from emotion. Main character and love interest finally get together and are feeling love, the strongest emotion. That love gives them the power to take down the big bad, by literally killing it with a heart shaped wound.

>While they might not have been able to do it without a machine to hold the King of Hearts crest, the machine doesn't actually seem to matter since the crests (all of them) have been in multiple machines.
So you're saying the God Gundam isn't powerful just because it's a machine? It's the fighter that calls on the power of the crest and Domon is the God Gundam's fighter. There wouldn't be any other Gundam in the scene despite any "what if" scenarios.

Sigh. You might as well be saying that Domon has no power himself and should not take any credit for defeating the Devil Gundam because he was just a conduit for the power of the King of Hearts and the Sekiha Tenkyoken.

>If Domon took the Windmill Gundam and put in that it'd probably still have worked. So no, I don't think the God Gundam really did much to defeat the Devil Gundam.
Just because in theory something else can be substituted in doesn't take away from it's accomplishment. At first you tried to claim it did nothing but stay still, and when I showed it doing something, now you're just saying it didn't count?
>>
>>14572920
>00 Raiser which displayed some hacks on the level of at least planet-tier.
It carved an asteroid in half and had trouble destroying Memento Mori, so no.
>>
>>14572690
It's in special tier you idiot.
>>
>>14573378
Why is it in special you fuck
>>
>>14573600
Do you even know what it special tier means? Sounds like you don't, considering you asked "why is it at the top". What an idiot.
>>
>>14573070
It casually cut a mile long asteroid in half with zero effort and can also spam those same fuck huge beams as long range attacks, teleport, and what not. You're underrating it.
>>
>>14572917
Was theory including or excluding the fact that Setsuna was an Innovator and has both superior mental and physical limits compared to normal humans?
>>
>>14571299
>Deathscyhe on there for no reason
>>
>>14573921
Why complain about Deathscythe when there's some random /co/ shit up there?
>>
>>14573865
Nope. Just that the pilot would have to endure an entire week of combat without any stopping.
>>
>>14573858
And you're intentionally exaggerating it. It took a while to cut through the rock and it cannot spam them, unless you'd like to mention when the hell it ever did that. Setsuna didn't even figure out how to trigger the quantization until the very end, it ended up being used a grand total of two or three times in S2.
>>
>>14574009
>And you're intentionally exaggerating it.
Not really, no.
>>
>>14574033
Then tell me when the hell it ever spammed it.
>>
>>14574037
Because he's talking about its shooting, not the sabers themselves you fucking idiot.
>>
>>14574043
he said "spam those same fuck huge beams as long range attacks" and I want some proof
>>
>>14574054
No, your reading comprehension is awful.
>>
>>14574064
Then don't cover for him if he said the word spam.

Regardless if they were long sabres or long beam shots, neither were spammed.
>>
>>14574076
You are really stupid.
>>
>>14574080
Says the person who can't be bothered to prove what >>14573858 meant.

Why even bother?
>>
>>14574084
He doesn't mean spam as shooting it within seconds of each shot just that it can teleport shoot, teleport, shoot. And it can cut a mile long asteroid in a small amount of time, you are literally just stupid dude.
>>
>>14574088
What other fucking definition of "spam" could he possibly be using then?
>>
>>14574091
>just that it can teleport shoot, teleport, shoot.
The same as the actual definition but not to the extremes you're making it out to.
>>
>>14574094
You must be fucking with me.

>He doesn't mean spam as in beamspam
>he means spam as in firing after relocating

That is not spam. That's shoot-and-scoot. Who would consider moving to a new position in between each shot as credibly being "large amount of weapons fire in short time"?
>>
>>14574084
>>14574094
You are retarded.
>>
File: DSCF4103[1].jpg (242KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF4103[1].jpg
242KB, 360x480px
How strong would this be?
>>
>>14574115
It cut a planet nearly in half and was going to genocide shit as crazy as the ELS, and ELS 00 Qan[t]a is more powerful then the regular version but its literally the same thing as the Turn A where we get hints of its power but never get to see it.
>>
>>14574110
I can't believe you are trying to argue that it spammed beams yet doesn't really spam them. Why bother using it at all? If spam has varying levels of extremity as you say it does, did you expect me to read your mind and know the exact volume of weapons fire you were referring to?
>>
>>14574148
You're mixing up who you're arguing with here.
>>
>>14574148
I just rewatched the episode, we see Revive Revival sitting on said fuck huge asteroid charging up his GN Mega Launcher cannon, Setsuna hears his voice, flies to his area and makes those really big beam sabers in zero time flat.

They are clearly generated very quickly and can be used rapidly in combat. And Setsuna fucking QUARTERED the whole asteroid, not just a single slice but in four different directions. You're underestimating 00 Raiser when its in Trans-AM burst mode.
>>
>>14574169
>Trans-AM burst mode
That's kind of a one shot deal, it won't be able to use that again for a while.
>>
>>14574171
You're now confusing 00 Gundam with 00 Raiser; 00 Gundam couldn't fully maintain a proper squared output with its twin GN drives and after using Trans-AM it tends to completely go into standby mode or its solar furnaces would blow out, which is not the case for the 00 Raiser. Either way, you were completely wrong about the generation and usage of those giant beam sabers, so just fess up dude so we can end this discussion here and now.
>>
>>14574178
>Either way, you were completely wrong about the generation and usage of those giant beam sabers so just fess up dude so we can end this discussion here and now.
I never referred to the sabres. Look at >>14574054, I was either asking about the long range attack or asking proof of when Setsuna spammed them (>>14574076). You are trying to sidestep the question and give me answers I don't want. Carving an asteroid and then rarely ever using them doesn't constitute spam.

By the way, that wasn't trans-am burst in episode 11, that was just regular trans-am. Trans-am burst doesn't show up until episode 24.
>>
>>14574201
I didn't sidestep anything, all I see is a very pathetic excuse of mental gymnastics your performing to try and weasel out of making yourself being a fool for being wrong.
>>
>>14574178
>You're now confusing 00 Gundam with 00 Raiser
No I'm not. Why would you think "won't be able to use that again for a while" means "the cockpit systems crashed, shutdown and won't reactivate"? The 00 Gundam can't even use trans-am burst. You do know normal trans-am requires a cooldown before it can be used again, right? Trans-am burst would require an even longer cooldown, long enough that it's not really practical for multiple uses in a battle.
>>
>>14574201
>Carving an asteroid then rarely ever using them doesn't' constitute spam.
This doesn't deflect from anything either. Setsuna has zero issue utilizing or pulling them out on the fly with very little time to power them up. Ergo, its not a power that requires elaborate amounts of time, convoluted methods to power or generate the GN particles or anything else so if he wanted to *spam* it, he probably can as long as he's in Trans-AM.

Stop posting.
>>
>>14574201
You literally claimed from the onset it couldn't use those giant beam sabers with speed and that it "took awhile" to carve through the asteroid Revive was sniping from. Nigger, you are backpedaling now to move the goal posts, top kek.
>>
>>14574225
I asked a question about 00 Raiser's abilities as described in >>14573858 and you're trying to fucking drag the 00 Gundam into it and accuse me of gymnastics? All I fucking wanted to know was why it was considered spam when it does not merit that term. You could have accused me of having a one-track mind, but making up mental gymnastics? What the fuck.
>>
>>14574246
Kek.
>>14574009
>"It took a while to cut through the rock"
Lies as proven later on.
>and it cannot spam them
Also wrong. The issue here is you think spam is waving them around 24/7. Most other people's definition would be it has no problem using those attacks as long as its in Trans-AM mode.

Stop posting. And he was quantizing the entire fight with Dusty or Bring or whatever that one Innovade male dude who wasn't Revive was. You were wrong, stop making a mile out of an inch and concede.
>>
>>14574243
>You literally claimed from the onset it couldn't use those giant beam sabers with speed and that it "took awhile" to carve through the asteroid Revive was sniping from.
Revive got away. Don't you think that was because he had time to get away?

>Nigger, you are backpedaling now to move the goal posts, top kek.
Says the person backpedaling about how spam wasn't really spam..
>>
>>14574256
>Most other people's definition would be it has no problem using those attacks as long as its in Trans-AM mode.
In a mode with limited time? Fuck off.
>>
>>14574258
>Revive got away.
Revive had his MS destroyed.
>Don't you think that was because he had time to get away.
He was barely able to react and move his suit just barely out of the nick of time from getting literally dismembered by the 00 Raiser's beam saber attack. You are being extremely pedantic and purposefully obstinate because if it was so slow, it wouldn't be worth a dime in actual anti-MS combat and it clearly shown it does the trick.

>Says the person backpedaling
I never changed my argument so I can't be guilty of any actual backpedaling here
>how spam isn't spam
Says the faggot who was wrong on everything involving 00 Raiser's first fight, the casual destruction of a mile sized asteroid and the fact you claimed it "wasn't quantizing" when it used its teleport shtick right off the back in its duel which carried over the next episode.

Please, kill yourself.

>>14574265
>In a mode with limited time?
Why not?
>Fuck off.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>14574265
Are you really this fucking stupid? It doesn't matter if Trans-AM has a time limit or not, as long as 00 Raiser is in Trans-AM mode, he can use it as many times as he wants. There is zero statements, data, information, or visual showings indicating he can't do it. The fact we see on screen he hears Revive's thoughts and is on the Gadessa's ass 1 second later after speeding off to find it and pulling giant beam sabers indicates it can use it with ease and repeatedly no stress at all.

You are being really fucking dumb.
>>
>>14574265
>In a mode with limited time?
So why can't he? The show never says anything about those super sized beam sabers having a negative impact on the 00 Raiser's performance when its in Trans-AM mode, and there's no data suggesting he can't use it repeatedly.

Also not the anons you were aruging with but the only reason why Revive escaped unscathed initially from Setsuna's first attack was because he also TOO heard Setsuna's thoughts and that forewarned him of the danger.
>>
>>14572784

thanks, that's what i figured.

just thought maybe there was some Mazinger spin-off or crossover or something somewhere where he gained god powers or some shit.
>>
File: templatechart0.43.jpg (2MB, 4000x5584px) Image search: [Google]
templatechart0.43.jpg
2MB, 4000x5584px
Small update.
>>
>>14573849
It was at the top in the last thread, jackass. Now explain why it's in special when it's a typical 80's robot.
>>
>>14571299
>Protoman
>Planet Tier.

...Someone want to explain to me?
>>
>>14574872
>>Chart has Megaman shit on it at all and no thought on placement except what makers favs are.

Go die in a fire....like now.
>>
>>14574953
>doesn't know how powerful the megamanverse is
Do your research, idiot.
>>
>>14574959
>>EX
Why the hell would I, the show was shit in the first place. EX was a Megaman version of Digimon as far as I'm concerned.

Though i will say even though i am a fan of the X Series, i will say now he has no place as far up as he is. Closer to the bottom sure. Powerful compared to human size opponents, sure, up their with Gundam and shit, no.
>>
>>14575002
I'd suggest you actually learn how powerful dark elf and gravity beetle are. Megaman X is absolutely in the right tier.
>>
>>14573061

> Just because they're not in the cockpit doesn't mean the system isn't still working

Yea, I'm not saying that there isn't a system in the Gundams that does do that, I'm saying that the fighters don't need one to do it. Which they demonstrably don't, since they perform energy attacks on foot with no help from their Gundams during the show, with Rain doing it in that very scene. Her hands glow and all, despite the fact she's not wearing one of the pilot suits.

> That love gives them the power to take down the big bad, by literally killing it with a heart shaped wound

Which the characters generate at least as much as the Gundam. They both say the words, not just Domon the actual pilot of God Gundam and the only one wearing a suit. They both have glowing hands - their love was what allowed the move, not the Gundam. The development of Domon, the show's main fighter forgoing a need for his Gundam and using his feelings to finish things instead is also a pretty simple plot development.

> So you're saying the God Gundam isn't powerful just because it's a machine?

No, what I'm saying is that that specific power they used and the one which defeated the Devil Gundam wasn't something specific to the God Gundam and could have been used in any machine - possibly without any machine. That doesn't mean the God Gundam has no power, just that that power isn't specific to it.

> You might as well be saying Domon has no power himself and should take no credit for defeating the Devil Gundam

No, I mightn't. Because the King of Hearts crest is only given to, and as far as we know, usable by people who are great fighters and can draw out it's power. Which is what Domon and Rain did - draw out it's power by showing their love for each other. The fact they can use it shows their power and love.
>>
>>14575342

> Just because in theory something else can be substitued in doesn't take away from it's accomplishment

I think it does - since the point is that the God Gundam was simply the conduit which it happened to be in Domon's Gundam but that it was Domon himself along with Rain that finished the Devil Gundam. They could have done it with any machine, possibly without one at all.

> first you tried to claim it did nothing but stay still, and when I showed it doing something, now you're saying it didn't count

This might surprise you but memory isn't perfect. I didn't recall it doing anything because I haven't seen the scene in years. Same reason I thought they were on the hands and not the chest. What I remembered was Domon and Rain finishing it, not the exact details. The fact that God Gundam makes an energy ball in it's hands is unimportant to me next to the fact that it was Domon and Rain summoning the King of Hearts by their love, who was the one who actually finished it. And that neither Domon nor the God Gundam could have done it, because Domon needed Rain to do it and could almost certainly do it regardless of machine.

Now, you tell me how the fact that Domon needed Rain's help to summon the King of Hearts and defeat a weakened Devil Gundam that has no core means it's stronger than the Devil Gundam?
>>
>>14574872
Why isn't Big Cytron at the top?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD3dtfJ4Vtw

Nothing can defeat it.
>>
>>14574872
Kill yourself
>>
>>14574872
Why is 00 Qan[t]a below God Gundam?
>>
>>14574872
>NeoGranzon in universe tier

Factually in correct
>>
>>14574872
Okay, what did the new Voltron do to get so high?
>>
>>14575582
Did you even watch G Gundam?
>>
>>14577664
Yes. Did you watch the 00 movie?
>>
>>14571299
Where's the Garland?
>>
File: full saber.jpg (168KB, 1000x1282px) Image search: [Google]
full saber.jpg
168KB, 1000x1282px
>>14572876
>>14572917
>>14573865
That theory was also developed around the 00 Qan[T] Full Saber, not the basic 00 Qan[T]
>>
>>14577746
There is nothing in 00 that even comes close to the top tiers of G Gundam.
>>
>>14579830
There is nothing in G that can touch the Qan[t]a you fucking retard. Its literally warping through the cosmos because its that fast and teleportation antics.
>>
File: 1262702699906.jpg (176KB, 1051x750px) Image search: [Google]
1262702699906.jpg
176KB, 1051x750px
>>14571299
Gunbuster is pretty much on par/slightly under Dix Neuf and definitely under Nono Riri/Buster Machine 7.,

Zearth Needs to be way WAY further up, that thing makes Ideon a happy babysitter by comparison, Zearth is pure power and Death incarnate.
>>
>>14580884
>Zearth Needs to be way WAY further up, that thing makes Ideon a happy babysitter by comparison, Zearth is pure power and Death incarnate.
You make it sound like Bokurano was even dark to begin with, hard to feel sad when nearly every kid is a moron or sociopath
>>
>>14580862
Why is tenchi masaki on these lists again?
>>
>>14580976
when you get into the backstory for the OVAs he's the Kwizadz Haderach or some shit
>>
>>14581017
Was he ever shown doing anything with all that power?
>>
>>14580976
Don't reply, it's the same idiot persisting with that horribly made, shitty quality chart, even worse than the OP.
>>
>>14580862
>Demonmeme stronger than omnipotents
>Lord of Nightmares lower than Tenchi Masaki

Nigger do you know what omnipotents are? If it can be beaten then it was never omnipotent to begin with, Demonbane "omnipotents" are just a cool name the author decided to give them, because they're simply not.

>Kiritsugu and Saber that high

Actually nevermind this is bait.
>>
>>14583398
>he replied
Retard
>>
>>14583398
Nigga seriously though, Demonbane can summon Demonbane versions of other things, so if it's fighting an omnipotent entity it'll just summon a Demonbane version of it,
>>
I hate the fags who seriously think these threads are anything but a waste of time as if various fictions and universes that contain them don't follow different sets of rules and standards given by their creators or authors.

Fucking dumb.
>>
>>14587479
Exactly, when stuff get's mystical and super powers people just try and one up another with how powerful their mechs are.
>>
>>14587493
The LOGOS fag is the perfect example.
>>
>>14587473
Assuming reliable narration.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
>>14571299
Whaddaya mean I'm not nigh-omnipotent?
>>
>>14587479

I hate fags who seriously get upset other people like and do harmless things they don't like and are unable to ignore it and just move on with their lives. It seems we're both going to have to deal with it though.
>>
>>14587473
>so if it's fighting an omnipotent entity it'll just summon a Demonbane version of it
and it still won't win.
>>
>>14587994
Futurama sucks
>>
>>14587473
Retard
>>
Updates when?
>>
File: 1470461595203.jpg (58KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1470461595203.jpg
58KB, 500x375px
>>14574959
It doesn't matter. X is nowhere near as powerful as Golion or GGGG. The reference image you used for him even is standard armor. He's only like 5 feet tall for fuck's sake
>>
>>14571299
>MG Sally over Raiden
nigger you what
>>
>>14596285
Destructive power
>>
>>14588008
>comparing people mocking dumb shit like this with defending it in the first place
>harmless things
Kill yourself.
>>
>>14598155

> thinking there's a difference
> thinking this causes actual harm
>>
>>14598214
>being a retarded power level fag shitting up /m/ with dumb threads like this
>harmless
>>
>>14598253

> getting this assblasted about a harmless discussion
>>
>>14598343
What discussion?
>>
Is Unicorn really higher up than Qan[T]? I haven't finished Unicorn so I wouldn't know his full set of powers. Sentients, if you only use one and specifically the one in that picture, are relatively weak. Sure they can adapt to getting hit, but in the lore at least they were defeated when the tenno used regular ballistics and blades because they couldn't adapt to such primitive methods.
>>
>>14598253
How does it feel to be a massively butthurt autist?
>>
Valkyrie 1 is too high
>>
>>14600000
The quints are wasted on someone as cancerous as you mate. Autist? Nah, not the one trying to base cartoon robot power levels based off dumb shit that isn't applicable in a vs match because almost every series here has a different law of rationality depicting their universes and are incompatible with each other.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>14600267
I'm not even the OP, but don't let that hold you back from exposing your stupidity.

OP already made it clear the chart measures destructive power, not vs matches. If you weren't an idiot, you'd have realized that.
>>
File: 1451296107320.jpg (17KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
1451296107320.jpg
17KB, 480x318px
>>14600645
>I'm not even the OP
>>
>>14574872
Why is Cybuster so high?
>>
>>14598414
Epic fail.
>>
Here's the PSD file if anyone wants to edit it:

https://www.mediafire.com/?u127x8g980tya1t
>>
>>14571424
>Yomiko Readman
>on the same scale as Kakine Teitoku
>Char anywhere near
Lelf.jpg
>>
>Big Venus isn't at the top
Shit chart
>>
Is Tobikage really that strong?
>>
>>14605036
Big Venus is an ambiguous megadeus
we don't know if it can alter reality or if it was just all a simulation
>>
Why is Zinv so powerful?
>>
File: 1225580587711.png (725KB, 835x608px) Image search: [Google]
1225580587711.png
725KB, 835x608px
>>14571299
ID and Xenogears needs to be in the top tier there...
>>
Tekkaman blade, I think should be in the planet tier.
>>
Why do you still wank Demonbane?
This series is not even translated.
I can't understand why people wank series they haven't even played.
>>
>>14571299
>King
I don't remember when Liber Legis show such nigh-omnipotent feat.
>>
>>14606974
It is though, it'd take like a 2-second long search to see that it's original VN is translated.
>>
>>14607020
It has a Shining Trapezohedron.
>>
>>14607027
Kishin Hishou is not translated.
And, Zanmataisei is very poor translation.

Did you actually play Kishin Hishou?
>>
>>14607045
It doesn't put Liber Legis at Nigh-omnipotent.
Even with ST, Master therion is still only puppet of Nya who is one of infinite avatar of Nyarlathotep.
>>
>>14607102
>>
>no Might Gaine on special tier
>>
>>14574872
Why is Dougram so low?
>>
>>14607102
I'm amazed that you've managed to spew the same shitposts for so long.
>>
>>14607111
It doesn't help that the categories go from a measure of capacity to a state of being.
>>
>>14609670
I don't see the big deal here. Nigh-Omnipotents are basically characters that can affect the multiverse.
>>
>I rate Demonbane
>>
>>14612977
Problem officer?
>>
>>14607102
>being this much of a noob
>>
>>14608824
Because it's shit, just like the show.
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.