[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mobile Fighter G Gundam: 7th Fight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: latest[1].jpg (115KB, 398x561px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
115KB, 398x561px
has anyone ever tried to translate this? are there even Raws to translate? this or that sequel manga.
as a big fan of G Gundam its a shame that almost none of its side material ever gets any attention from fan translators.
in fact i think Super Fight is the only thing that ever got translated, and cool as it is its just a retelling of the anime with some extra mech designs plugged in
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (317KB, 800x1152px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
317KB, 800x1152px
the main MS gets pimped in the Gundam Vs Manga
seriously are there any Raws? is there a collector of Comic BomBom that we can contact if there isnt?
cause fuck ill store them on my harddrive and start cleaning up the pages and voiding the speech bubbles myself if so.
>>
Someone post a link to raws and I'll look it over. Might be an interesting project.
>>
>>14567564
Bump because curious
>>
>>14567838
well thats part of it too
Are there Raws? this came out in 96, the anime boom was in its infancy and it would have been years til any western fan started snatching up side material to scan and archive.
and due to piracy laws in Japan i imagine that scans from there are sparce at best.
i wouldn't even know where to start looking unless there are online archives of Comic Bom Bom or other places where this would have been published
>>
there's the chinese scanlation you can find easily in chinese manga sites

it's a very shitty manga
>>
for what it's worth the BonBon tanks I've looked at (mostly Rockman comics) go for dirt cheap

it probably wouldn't cost too much to get these to scan yourself
>>
>>14567897
Making the undefeated of the east Master Asia Japanese instead of a native of Hong Kong seems pretty shitty, like just because he's the hero of this manga he has to be Japanese now.
>>
>>14567564
Wait, Super Class got translated? I've always wanted to read that given that it was actually written by Imagawa. Links?
>>
>>14567938
i thought it did
i assumed that what the G Gundam in here was
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fUrEEb2N6fZHh46WtKvFri1W9xuO63iUjj4TXV--Acs/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0
>>
>>14567897
>it's a very shitty manga
how so
>>
>>14567984
>camrips

That explains why I can't find it. Super Class is a lot longer than 3 volumes anyway. The one on that list is the original manga version of G Gundam written by Tokita. Other than that, I know the Revenge of J Gundam has an actual scanlation, but it's a oneshot about a kangaroo Gundam
>>
>>14567897
>there's the chinese scanlation
I'm concerned with how a translation from Japanese to Chinese to English would turn out
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.