[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Next Patlabor anime is based in your country. How it will be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

Example:
The anime wold be about BOPE and how it deals against drug dealers using Labors.
>>
File: THISCANTBEHAPPENING.png (1MB, 1587x1600px) Image search: [Google]
THISCANTBEHAPPENING.png
1MB, 1587x1600px
>Based on my country.

Let me tell ya, we're gonna make a Patlabor anime, and it's gonna be beautiful, just beautiful.

We're gonna make anime great again, folks. We're gonna take anime back from the crooked showrunners in tailored suits. Anno is bought, he's gotta go. Decent guy, but he's gotta go.

We're gonna make mecha great again.
>>
>>14561226
So a ton of talking about what we'll do but never agreeing on anything so nothing is ever done. Sounds like America.
>>
>>14561180
I can't wait to see what mecha #blacklivesmatter uses.
>>
>>14561180
The mechas are all bigger military surplus versions.
>>
>>14561271
Ordinary normal Labors, I think.
Patlabors exists exactly to prevent crimes using Labors.
>>
>>14561226
>The same amount of success with real estate, skyscraper building, brand deals, reality TV, and all the bants/bootyblasted news types you could ever want
>Now put towards robots and the general antics of the SVC crew

It'd be an amazing ride.
>>
>New Zealand
SV2 spends half the show doing literally nothing. The only robot fight is with a maori gang and the French CIA after they try blowing up the Rainbow Warrior.
>>
File: 1469399070232.jpg (14KB, 240x239px)
1469399070232.jpg
14KB, 240x239px
>>14561180
>USA
Would riots be part of the plot?
>>
>>14561180

>Canada
something like this I guess
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spclNLYVblk
>>
>>14561180
>Australia
A lot more drink-piloting.
>>
>>14561582
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0isFjaXFUM
>>
File: 28ai7o1.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
28ai7o1.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>14561180
>India
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JqnUo2duGQ

>inb4 Poo in the Loo
>>
>>14562707
Forgot to add
this is how mechs will fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFeeu7vz9v8
>>
Labors help civillians stop coups and promote islam.
>>
File: 8436293602_5d9f9ea3c3_b.jpg (452KB, 700x1024px) Image search: [Google]
8436293602_5d9f9ea3c3_b.jpg
452KB, 700x1024px
>more Brocken
YES
>>
File: sound of labours.jpg (60KB, 569x400px) Image search: [Google]
sound of labours.jpg
60KB, 569x400px
>>14561180
It'd be a show about folks using them in construction and lumbering in alpine terrain.

Expect hours spent on surveying terrain and talking about alpine geography and biology and how it affects labour operations.

Plus finally we'll have the tools to move dead cows. Right now we just blow up the corpses wherever they fell, so expect at least one epsiode about getting dead cows down to the valley.
>>
>>14561180

>polis using Labors to chase drunk neds

Would be funny as fuck.
>>
>>14561180
>Romania

Gypsies brake into SV2's hangars and strip the labours clean of metal so they can sell it to recycling centres.

Captain Gotou (who's called Ghiță in Romanian) is a total drunk who drinks țuică dawn to dusk. When he finds out the next day what happened with the labours, he immediately goes to his superiors with a rose bouquet and a very fat envelope with a special "letter" in it informing them of the incident.

Then he rounds up the rest of the crew and threatens then they're going to get fired if they don't bring the missing labour parts back.

Asuma (who's called Aurel in Romanian) eventually suggests that the gypsy caravan stationed near the hangars might have something to do with it so he goes to investigate. As he approaches the camp he steps in human shit and is distracted by it, so 5 little gypsies who were hiding behind their tent jump on him, hit him with a brick over the head, stab him in the stomach guts and steal all his money, his watch and his cell phone.

He limps back to the base where he runs into Noa (called Nora in Romanian) who is smoking a cigarette, eating sunflower seeds and drinking țuică with Ghiță. He tells them the gypsies are serious shit so they need guns. Nora laughs at him, tells him he's a pussy for getting fucked by 5 gypsy children, and gives him some țuică to numb the pain.

She then goes to Shiba Shigeo (nicknamed Șaibă Șmecheră in Romanian) and asks him to give him "that". Șaibă is baffled why she'd need "that" so he starts to ask some questions.

Meanwhile, Oota (called Octavian in Romanian) who was sulking upstairs all bandaged up overhears their conversation and says he's in. Nora asks him what's with all the bandages but he says it doesn't matter and that they only need to bash some gypsy skulls in.

[continued in next post]
>>
> Russia
It would be set in 90s (but with labors) and centered around a bunch of honest cops fighting against organized crime. It would have dark tone and noire feeling to it.
But if nobody would care about doing researches, it'll be about VODKA, IVAN and MEDVEDI. Which isn't that bad though, stereotypes are fun if done right.
Sorry for my English, I very rarely speak on it.
>>
>>14563779
Șaibă gives them "that" (a bomb), so Nora and Octavian climb down into the sewers and try to figure out which canal leads to where the gypsies are. Once they arrive where they think is right below the gypsy camp, they set up bomb on the sewer ceiling and hide behind the corner so they won't get hit by the blast.

After it goes off they rear their heads out to inspect the damages, only to find out that they had placed it right under the pile of labour parts which were now blown to smithereens.

As they got out of the hole, they're surrounded by a pack of angry gypsies armed to the teeth with knifes, swords and fire crackers, so they run back into the sewers chased by gypsies.

[end of episode]
>>
>>14563820
>honest cop

Most of their time would be spent on arresting random people to fulfill their monthly quotas though.
>>
The Wire.

With labors.
>>
File: MynNtbdaYgs.jpg (55KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
MynNtbdaYgs.jpg
55KB, 600x350px
>>14563820
And it looks like this
>>
>>14561180
>France
>Labor would be useless since a cop can't even defend himself unless he wants to get fired.
>>
>>14561180
>Canada
Better not be set in Quebecer regions in that case. The cops don't even notice traffic infractions most of the time, so imagine trying to deal with Labor crimes.
>>
>>14561180
>BOPE
Implying Brazil would have money to buy Labors.
>>
>>14564040
>USA
>show's about cops in labours shooting at random cars on the freeway.
>>
>>14564325
>Not them fucking up and killing tons of people trying to stop school shootings.
>>
File: Agito_reaction.jpg (103KB, 694x356px) Image search: [Google]
Agito_reaction.jpg
103KB, 694x356px
>>14561180
> Malaysia
> tfw poor animation & execution, B.Malaysia language instead of international language, & 'Patlabor' name converted to something that i never want to know.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5UcwDNJF_U

FUCKING KILL ME
>>
>>14561180
>America
>Patlabors go to serve a no-knock warrant for drugs or some shit
>they kick through the entire house, killing everyone inside
>human officers pick through the rubble until they find something vaguely incriminating
>WELL I FOUND A WHITE POWDERY SUBSTANCE IN THE KITCHEN, I THINK THIS WAS A LEGIT BUST AFTER ALL. LET'S ALL GO OUT FOR BURGERS
>>
>>14561180
>Robots chaising Caucasian gangsters and Asian illegals.
>Avoiding work at all costs.
>Higher-ups are corrupt and the squad is in danger of disbanding every week.
>>
File: Patlabor BR mocap.jpg (233KB, 898x839px) Image search: [Google]
Patlabor BR mocap.jpg
233KB, 898x839px
>>14561180
>>14564316
For you
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.