[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bruh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: latest.jpg (29KB, 300x324px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
29KB, 300x324px
bruh
>>
hope you die desu
>>
>>14559690
fucking guy was an absolute madman
>>
>>14559703
he was fucking cool
>>
How correct would I be to say that someone in this thread just watched 08th MS Team?
>>
>>14561807
If you haven't seen 08th MST, then you shouldn't be posting on /m/ at all.
>>
>>14562772
0079 and Mazinger Z are the only series I think should be prerequisite to /m/. Not everybody likes real robot.
>>
>>14562772
I disagree heartily with this statement.

>>14562790
0079 yes, I also would love to see more Mazinger posting but I think there's also a lot about Mazinger that'd turn away your average anons even with the good subs available.

Actually, yeah, that's a pretty good pleb filter right there.
>>
>>14562813
>>14562790
Here's a question, why should I watch Mazinger Z? I'm not a big fan of super (for example, I found G Gundam very boring). I have read the mainline stuff of Getter Robo, I really enjoyed that. My worry is that a full series of a super robot show like that would be full of meaningless bloat.
>>
>>14562790
>he thinks 08th MS Team is 'real robot'
>>
>>14562817
Super isn't HOT BLOOD AND GUUUUTS WOOOOAAAAH, so don't always expect G Gundam or Gunbuster. I suggest you try and watch it for yourself honestly, even if you just want to watch for crabsticks
>>
>>14562830
Gundam is real robot. Not realistic robot. Not everything can be Votoms or Dougram.
>>
>>14562833
Hell, Dougram is still pretty super, I swear it doesn't receive actual battle damage until halfway through the show.
>>
>>14562837
And then from that point, it doesn't take any more actual damage until the very end.

>>14562817
I have the same question for 0079. Gundam in general doesn't appeal to me at all, especially UC Gundam, and I don't really like much of Tomino's other stuff. Having watched plenty of other shows from the same time period, I don't feel like I'm missing much either.

Now as for why you should watch Mazinger Z, I won't say it's my favorite show, but it was quite an interesting one. It attempted many things that other shows in the 70s did not since there really wasn't a formula to work off of at that time. It absolutely probably could have been 12 episodes long if it needed to be, but I don't think you can really get a sense of the charm of the show unless you watch the full 92. Nonetheless, I will say that it takes like 30 episodes to really pick up. The show attempts to have minor little plot arcs before that point, but it's better when you have no idea what's going to happen.
>>
AIDS?
>>
>>14562837
yeah as much as it tries to be serious business realism it still just kinda ends up with jumping around and dougramwinslol

like the robot fight animation team wasn't quite on the same page as the rest of the show
>>
>>14563471
It was very early in the age of rising military-centric mech shows, after all. One has to expect some early pains, and that includes determining how much plot armor there is supposed to be, exactly.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.