[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any news about the new season?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 75259l[1].jpg (86KB, 315x450px) Image search: [Google]
75259l[1].jpg
86KB, 315x450px
Any news about the new season?
>>
Tessa best girl
>>
>>14558904
Nah, sadly.

>>14558913
She's just an immature loli pervert.
>>
>>14558917
>loli
>>
What show?
>>
>>14559102
Fullmetal Alchemist.
Duh.
>>
LOOK AT THE SKY
IT'S AMAGI BRILLIANT PARK S2
Though I wouldn't mind that either.
>>
>>14559224
Do I watch this show before or after Full Metal Jacket?
>>
>>14559246

i'm surprised i haven't seen any crossover fanart of sousuke and kaname dressed as fitty and 'ye.
>>
>>14559489
You watch Full Metal Jacket between episodes 8 and 9 of Full Metal Panic Fumoffu.
>>
>>14558904
I hope it gets cancelled. The story goes to shit in the later parts.

Tessa a best, fuck everything.
>>
>>14560138
You can take that attitude somewhere else.
>>
>>14560225
I can't stand /a/, so I'm staying.
>>
>>14558904
I hear it's going to be a cayenne blend.
>>
File: take_that.gif (4KB, 258x196px) Image search: [Google]
take_that.gif
4KB, 258x196px
>>14560138
I hope YOU get cancelled!
>>
>>14559852
>implying sagara's not been in moffle all along
>>
>>14560138
I actually expected Tessa to cuck Kaname with Sousuke after she totally went to Leornard's side, taking advantage of his weak state of mind and seducing him, with Leornard telling her "YOU'RE THE SAME AS ME HYPOCRITE HAHAHAHA" after finding out and both of them go balls to the walls with strategies to murder one another in cuck blood, until they both die and only Sousuke and Kaname are left to reunite again and face Russian Solid Snake as the final boss.

How did you like my dumb fanfiction?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.