[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So...apparently this is Walkure's tech.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

Oh I love you Macross.

Gas Jet Cluster
Fold Projector System
Undersuit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=89&v=M2Ip1eD2g0A
>>
>>14549082
They also have heat resistant makeup.
>>
Can't be tactical idols if you can't even give them good gear.
>>
>>14549082
I'm predicting the next of these shorts will be on the drones that project pin point barriers and holograms.

Like in episode 4, when they attack they jam them, and there's like comments like "They did their research on us"... so the next installment of this would jokingly be "the research"
>>
So they are literally running around in their underwear.
>>
>>14549258
You missed the "undersuit" part
>>
>>14549082
>When in doubt, copy Gunbuster
>>
>Bogue calls the fold projectors "magic"
>Reina corrects him and says it's not magic
The writers must read youtube comments or something.
>>
What is happening to the windermere?
>>
>>14549365

Or are just too damned lazy to come up with any plausible pieces of technology.
>>
>>14549511
It's plausible within the universe the show takes place.
>>
>>14549532

VF's still fly using standardized propellant.

Having drones that float around with perfect precision that also somehow generate a net-like pinpoint barrier and dresses that enable flight without burning the wearer's legs off all without a properly defined energy source is a huge leap no matter how you look at it.
>>
>>14549550
>dresses that enable flight without burning the wearer's legs off all without a properly defined energy source is a huge leap no matter how you look at it.
See
>>14549088
>>
>>14549550
>float around with perfect precision
What is anti-gravity tech?
What is miniaturisation?

>without a properly defined energy source
In the case of the drones, batteries. The preview version of episode 1 had a scene where Makina called in a charge for the drones from the VFs.
>>
>>14549550
>and dresses that enable flight without burning the wearer's legs off all
First of all, they don't allow flight, they just let them slow their descent

Second, they're just using an upgraded version of something that already existed in the Frontier movies with Sheryl
>>
>>14549699

Didn't Sheryl use one in the first episode of the TV show?
>>
>>14549714
I vaguely remember that.
>>
>>14549714
she used it in the movie.
>>
>>14549299
I didnt.
It's still a clear undersuit. If the projector system ever shuts down they will be in their underwear.
I wonder how much protection the undersuit provides given the crazy stunts Freyja does sometimes.
>>
>>14549910

Well I know she used it in the movie, I'm just pretty sure she used one to slow a fall during the concert in the first episode of the anime too. I think she jumped out of Alto's arms unexpectedly during his team's maneuvers as a way to show him up or something.
>>
>>14549927

Undersuits aren't necessarily transparent. They could be wearing opaque black ones that look no different than a catsuit or something.
>>
>>14549959
I assumed they were clear because they showed it as such in the video(not that i speak moon or anything). I assumed that that purple wave on Makina was meant to represent circuitry on a clear undersuit.
>>
>>14549959

Sheryl's from the tv series.
>>
>>14550121
holographic technology, its probably made to look see through there
>>
>>14550280
Its actually a pretty genius way of making it so the costumes can be change on the go instead of having stop the show to do it
>>
>>14549082
That shot of the Windies watching the video reminds me so much of Cromartie High School.
>>
File: b160704-1.jpg (241KB, 1200x954px) Image search: [Google]
b160704-1.jpg
241KB, 1200x954px
Arad's Siegfried box art.
>>
File: b160705-1.jpg (129KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
b160705-1.jpg
129KB, 1200x1200px
I like the colors, but I'll wait for Messer's.

Also, a video about the DX toy:
https://youtu.be/_JMkgyDMV8o
>>
>>14549954
What you're describing was from the first movie
>>
>>14550121

Don't speak Moon either, but Makina's clear suit looks more like she had it programmed clear to show off and make a point rather than because they're all like that normally.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.