[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /m/ think of Overman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: overman.png (338KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
overman.png
338KB, 1200x1200px
What does /m/ think of Overman?
>>
>>14545312
I watched three episodes and realised I had no clue what the fuck was happening so I dropped it.
>>
>>14545312
I riked it
>>
>>14545312

I enjoyed it immensely
>>
>>14545312
I think it wa-KEEEENG KEEEEENG GAYNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

KEEEEEEEEENG

KEEEEEEEEEEEEENG

KING GAYYYYYNAAAAAAH

METARUUUUUUUUU OOOOBAMANNNNNN KEEEEEEEENG GAYNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>14545471
KING! KING! KING!
GAINUH!
>>
>>14545335
stick to SEED
>>
>>14545312

5-6 episodes is kinda wildride, but after that its basically fine since i can grasp the basic.

So yeah i like it, its fun and not take itself to seriously.
>>
>>14545312
the villain trio is easily in my top ten worst anime characters of all time, but I liked Overdevil and Dominator
>>
File: shhh, SR is sleeping.jpg (359KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shhh, SR is sleeping.jpg
359KB, 1280x720px
>>14545776
>the villain trio is easily in my top ten worst anime characters of all time
These guys? Rude.
>>
>>14545335
You are a piece of SEED
>>
>>14545863

I want to marry that girl.
>>
It's been a while since I watched it but was it ever explained how Overmen work? I mean otherwise they seem to have pretty normal tech for a mecha show but then there's these weird semiorganic mecha with metaphysical powers.
>>
The most fun I ever had while watching a mecha show.
>>
File: mpv-shot0015.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0015.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
h-he lived, right?
>>
>There are people who don't think a guy fucking your sister and then running isn't a perfectly valid excuse to chase a man across the Russian Wilderness
>>
File: mpv-shot0018.jpg (176KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0018.jpg
176KB, 1280x720px
>>14547279
Only reasonable if it involves picking up and throwing an entire fucking city
>>
>>14547279
Chase him down and get what's coming to him? Yeah a little. Literally awakening this worlds version of Satan and letting it destroy the world JUST to get to said man who screwed his sister? Less so.
>>
In a perfect world where G-Reco was good it would be called Overman KK Gainer.
>>
>>14547312

That and the rubber overman were so fucking cash.
>>
>>14547323
>>14547279

>TFW the sister didn't even give a shit about her one night stand with Gain
>>
I want to have a lewd threesome with Cynthia and Sara.
>>
It was okay

Felt like it needed more episodes to cover the backstory, which sounded much more interesting than the main plot. I don't know why Tomino bothered bringing that stuff up if he was never going to give it any sort of significance

It had a lot of creative ideas and potential, but it just didn't seem like it did anything interesting with them
>>
>>14548255
You know they happened at least once.

>>14548516
That's pretty standard Tomino.
>>
>>14548516
>Some post apocalyptic shit happens and people move to some cold wasteland
>Suddenly they decide to fuck off and Gainer gets caught up in it

whats there not to understand?
>>
>>14548566
OVERDEVIL
>>
>>14548588
OVAHDEBIRU?!!!!!!!!
>>
>>14547245
I believe you see him at the very end of the show still driving along with the girl.
>>
>>14549226
Yep. IIRC they find Zakki, Asuham's subordinate who was last seen stuck under a frozen lake in a crippled overman coming out of the ice still alive too.

I think there are only three deaths in the whole show, being happy Tomino and all.
>>
File: cynthiacute.jpg (123KB, 531x750px) Image search: [Google]
cynthiacute.jpg
123KB, 531x750px
Overall, best female cast of any Tomino series.
>>
>>
It was just another autistic kektomino show where he couldn't communicate and clearely expose what he had in mind.
>>
>>14549449
I dunno. The beginning was a little overwhelming, and the end felt rushed, but the story and character interaction was pretty sensible.
Wasn't no Brain Powered or G-reco.
>>
>>14545312
>mfw they told me I can't have TWO waifus
>>
If everyone lives in Siberia because the planet got fucked then why is London perfectly fine
>>
Will we ever get that SRW Nigga?
>>
>>14551104
Is this legit? What the hell lol.
>>
>>14551104
I'm still waiting for super robot girls.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.