[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Megaton Musashi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9

File: Megaton musashi.jpg (104KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Megaton musashi.jpg
104KB, 1366x768px
Where you were when Level 5 reveals a new Super Robot show/game?
>>
Sitting at home in front of a computer watching the unveiling. Seriously though:

>dem corny 70s-80s robot songs
>references to mecha staples
>FINAL STAGE
>>
Watching the L-5 Vision stream

>cards that give the robot new weapons and literally cue up an insert song

I just hope any TTL stuff they may put into the game like the medals in YW and the key chains in SW is unintrusive like in YW

also chokogin
>>
What Hino said about Go Nagai?
>>
Level 5 never went good with robot .
>>
Oh yeah the Level-5 Time Bokan series is a thing too.
>>
The new I11 looks more interesting
>>
>>14545304
Only because it's a lot less insane and went back to being much more grounded. I don't like the idea of it being a parallel timeline sequel to the original though because you know, Endou's Raimon team did win so why wouldn't he still be in Raimon at that point?
>>
>>14545304
I'm all about Lady Layton

Megaton Musashi looks cool though
>>
>>14545272
Waiting for Level-5 to ruin it with their balls to the wal retardation
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHKeC-4XEBo
>We Getter now.
On a more serious note, for a robot named Musashi, it doesn't use its blades that much.
>>
File: 1467084272352.jpg (191KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
1467084272352.jpg
191KB, 636x900px
>>14545272
Browsing Nintendo Life for news, earlier this morning.

>>14545300
With the show starting this October.

>>14545449
>Rule 63 Layton
Wait, what?

>>14545512
>run it into the ground
Fixed that for ya. Seriously, they keep burning out their IPs too fast.
>>
I just want a new Inazuma Eleven.
>>
>>14545965
There's a new one this fall
>>
>>14545965
You're getting one. They're quasi-rebooting the series, new game takes place after the first game in an AU where the aliens didn't appear.

I wanted a new Danball Senki but this is perfectly fine, too. With the whole cards system I'm hoping for Megaman Battle Network meets giant robots.
>>
>>14545272
I enjoyed Danball Senki, so I have high hopes for this as well. Looks pretty fun.
Much more excited for the new Inazuma though.
>>
>>14545584
Are they all piloting the Musashi, or are the other two just circling around in their jets while Blue-Hair fights?
>>
>>14545272

So tell me /m/ what stupid reasons do you already arbitrarily hate it for?
>>
>>14545844
>>Rule 63 Layton
>Wait, what?
Layton's daughter, actually.
>>
>>14545844
>transparent skirt
Yes I approve of this future
>>
>>14545272
I pray this gets on either a region free system or gets localized...

it might not be Danball Senki, but...it's worth interest.
>>
>>14546570
Oh, that's pretty neat then.

>>14546670
At least unlike Danball Senki, it's not too late for Level-5 to have it catch on in the West.
>>
so will we be stuck with the highschoolers, or can we play as the cool old guys too?
>>
>>14545584
>dat megaton punch jingle
hahahaha
>>
>>14546683
Level 5 and Nintendo and the other media partners all killed Danball Senki by their own hands.
>>
>>14545584
Where are the tits?
>>
>>14546474

Since this is /m/ we are talking about, it'll probably have to do with Level 5 and Hino since they didn't get their MUH GENOCIDE ending for AGE and it will probably not cater to /m/'s taste

>>14546726

I'm curious to what happened
>>
>>14546788
They decided that releasing both LBX and YW at the same time was such a great idea, so they completed ignored the former, and devoted all their focus on the later.
>>
>>14545584
Looks entertaining.
>>
>>14545272
Kore wa Flag
>>
Looks more like something for fujos than like something for little kids.
>>
>>14545272
I just want a Custom Robo game for the 3DS. That's all I want. If I can get that, I'll never ask for anything else ever again.

Yes I will, but for fuck's sake, Nintendo, show some love to your lesser known IPs, please.
>>
I love Level 5 but they are terrible at handling their brands. Their modus operendi is milking one cow until it dry while ignoring their others IP. It take to Yokai Wtch 3 to sell half than it predecessors to Level 5 remember they have Layton and Inuzuma eleven.
>>
>>14547155
At this point I would settle for trophies in Smash Bros. again.
>>
It depends.

Is Level 5 is going to try and make us feel sorry for the evil aliens who destroyed the earth by pointing to vague crimes committed by earthlings?
>>
>>14547303
dude, don't even talk about Gundam Age. FUCK.
>>
>>14547303
This isn't Gundam, if anything it'll just be faceless aliens that rampage for no particular reason.
>>
>>14547303
I liked how they spoiled the anime final episode with the PSP game.
>>
>>14547337
>>14547364
>>14547366

Look, I've grown increasingly less tolerant with this sort of story telling the Japanese like to do. I've already dropped Delta because it got too obnoxious.

It's a waste of time to get invested in a show like this if they're just going to fall back on their worst writing tool
>>
>>14545512
The stupidity of Level-5 stuff is usually part of their charm

Usually.
>>
>>14547364
The trailer makes it look like the aliums are humanoid.
>>
>>14545584
Cool mecha don't look at explosions.
>>
WARNING
WARNING
CARD-BASED
>>
>>14547813
So was Gyrozetter.

And that was great.
>>
>>14547813
OLD MEN
>>
>>14547826
Well, there's arcade card-based shit, which is fine, and then there's Baten Kaitos/Megaman Battle Network card-based shit and that stuff drives me UP
THE
WALL
>>
>>14547837
Baten Kaitos is great, though.
>>
>>14547842
It is.
BUT IT STILL DRIVES ME UP THE FUCKING WALL
HOLY SHIT EVERYONE'S FOOD IS JUST INSIDE OF CARDS
HOW DOES THAT EVEN
>>
>>14547404
>>14547693
Sure, but what if they're all actually murderous bastards? Last thing you need is having sympathetic villains in a kiddy Level-5 game. Besides, it's easier to hate aliens that look like humans than monsters with no personality.

>>14547813
That's good, it means that the game will actually get extra money, so sales won't tank.
>>
Taking requests for webms if people want some.
Audio ver.
https://my.mixtape.moe/hpljzl.webm
>>
Don't Level 5 have another robot game?
>>
>>14545296
You hating on LBX motherfucker?
>>
>>14545296
liberation maiden was cool

not sure if it counts as /m/, though
>>
File: refund_my_dreams.png (149KB, 376x410px) Image search: [Google]
refund_my_dreams.png
149KB, 376x410px
I doubt we'll get a timely localization. Plus, even if we did get it to come out over here, Nintendo/Level 5 would "4Kids" the hell out of it, and they'd DEFINITELY cut out the Japanese songs because AMERICAN KIDS DON'T WANT JAPANESE. And they sure as hell won't give you the option to choose which language.

Nope, I'm killing my hype now. If by some miracle of god this comes stateside halfway intact, then I'll be interested.
>>
>>14548317
Fucking Nintendo.
>>
>>14548317
The shitty localization would happen for sure, but the 3DS US release of Inazuma Eleven still had the original intro song. So that's...something.
>>
>>14548051
>cool guys never look at explosions
>>
>>14548304
They just published it, didn't they? It's a Grasshopper Manufacture game.
>>
>>14548108
Danball Senki
>>
>>14548325
And then Yokai Watch went full 4kids.
>>
>>14548408
I think so, it's been a while since I played it, and I don't pay much attention to those details
>>
File: Creep.png (290KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
Creep.png
290KB, 620x330px
After all these years Gundam Age fags still think Level 5 can into robots
>>
>>14548912
I'm just basing my expectations on LBX, which is a simple, fun show/game. Don't know anything about AGE.
>>
>>14548912
Because they can? Level 5 can't into gendum, but they sure can make good kids shows and shows with robots too.
>>
>>14548317
Doesn't matter, these games aren't very complex anyway and 3ds is fully pirateable. Just get the undub or play the jap rom. If you still wanna support the ori jap version you can. Nothing stopping ya from playing real jap carts on a hacked 3ds.
>>
>>14545272

This looks absolutely fantastic and nobody is talking about it anywhere. Mecha really is dead
>>
>>14548912

Danball Senki proves they can. All Gundam AGE does is prove that they should do their own thing and stay away from Gundam.
>>
File: fact.png (22KB, 207x239px) Image search: [Google]
fact.png
22KB, 207x239px
>>14547827
>>
File: ^ - 落書き25.png (29KB, 447x683px) Image search: [Google]
^ - 落書き25.png
29KB, 447x683px
I was here disappointing at them for announcing new games for half their IPs, new IPs and fucking nothing about Danball Senki.
>>
>>14549596
get the hell outta here, Denton!
>>
>>14548458
Technically, it's originally from a compilation of games called Guild-01, from a variety of creators.

>>14548318
It's funny how they somehow manage to both progress and regress at the same time. They innovate gameplay, yet put region lock and censorship back in. What's next, all future games having hilariously inaccurate box art?
>>
>>14549751
>What's next, all future games having hilariously inaccurate box art?

I'd be okay with it. As far as I'm concerned, every video game character should have they're own "bad boxart megaman" equivalent.
>>
>>14550174
You're thinking small.

We need banjos.
>>
>>14548968
>3ds is fully pirateable
did they found a faster way to hack it, or do i have to spend an entire weekend turning on and off the system until the fucking installation files work, then format the whole thing and install the same exploit again, and finally repeat the process 2 more times until what is basically the console's brain is hacked? at this point i think getting a jap 3ds is better
>>
>>14548968
there's an undub for LBX 3DS?

....please tell me this is a thing...

...even if it wouldn't fix the localized names in text. that would require magic. and effort from people who couldn't care less.
>>
>>14552522
>implying there's interest in LBX at all
i still haven't found anyone playing around here since i got it in november, not a single fucking streetpass.
i want more points dammit
>>
>>14552562
I know that feel. I think the game barely sold because not only was it NOT advertised EVER, but it didn't have online.

I asked a few people in my college to buy the game, who were even into /m/ and /a/

"Does it have online multiplayer?"
"No, but the seque-"
"not buying it."
>>
>>14548317
IE had undubs that also reverted all the character names. I think LBX may have as well but I haven't looked into it.
>>
>>14548912
Because they can make games, not actual anime, fucking hell they just took their game structure and used it in the anime and that is why Age feels kind of weird at times with its continuity
>>
All I really want from Level 5 is an anime of White Knight Chronicles, or a proper MMO.
>>
does anyone have a link for the LBX ost? or the singles of the songs that were present in the localized game? i wanted to hear the instrumental versions, and the torrent in nyaa for the first game's ost is dead
>>
>>14547155
Goddamn, Custom Robo had some great mech designs and combat going on in the DS version. I just want a new one really bad
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.