[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone care about Gasaraki?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: Gasaraki_013a.jpg (50KB, 797x606px) Image search: [Google]
Gasaraki_013a.jpg
50KB, 797x606px
Does anyone care about Gasaraki?
>>
>>14543743
I watched the first episode, and the editing gave me a headache.
>>
>>14543743

I do! lol muhabrams
>>
>>14543743
I bought it on dvd from rightstuf, got half way through the series and realized that the whole show sucks.

Great artistic design though.
>>
File: rice.jpg (92KB, 600x515px) Image search: [Google]
rice.jpg
92KB, 600x515px
Are you not entertained?
>>
File: rice2.jpg (77KB, 1000x669px) Image search: [Google]
rice2.jpg
77KB, 1000x669px
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

IS THIS NOT WHY YOU ARE HERE?
>>
>>14543743
Nope. It's a stupid show with it's head up it's own ass. A show about terrorists trying to collapse their
>>
>>14543955
It must be working, they collapsed your post.
>>
File: 1317581662746.jpg (94KB, 539x763px) Image search: [Google]
1317581662746.jpg
94KB, 539x763px
I'm a fan. It's far from perfect, but I still dig even some of the wackier ideas.
>>
File: 1313725945860.jpg (270KB, 1184x805px) Image search: [Google]
1313725945860.jpg
270KB, 1184x805px
>>
one of the best /m/ shows familia. its like the deus ex of mecha
>>
File: I dont care really.png (36KB, 757x112px) Image search: [Google]
I dont care really.png
36KB, 757x112px
>>14543743
>>
I liked it. Devoting the entire first episode to kabuki dancing was unnecessary, though.
>>
>>14545255
>Kabuki

Commit Sudoku.
>>
I really liked alot of it though when It started to become about FUCKING WHEAT BRO and stuff like that it got a little too hard to follow, plus the last episode left much to be desired, they should have had a proper fight with the Kugai THEN The weird shit can happen, I loved the supernatural elements of Gasaraki and the mecha designs are fucking amazing.
>>
>>14545261
Noh you
>>
>>14543743
Other than the first and last episode the show is great. You just have to have refine taste to appreciate it.
>>
>>14543743
>where_do_you_think_you_are.png

Apart from that, none I guess.
>>
>>14545275
i don't know, those long, boring conversations were really good.
>>
Both the Raiden and Ishtar are GOAT designs, some of Izubuchi's best.
>>
It's a very slow burn but good enough
>>
DUDE GRAINS LMAO
>>
The magical shit was cool,but I had no idea what the fuck was going on half the time.
>>
I tried to watching it 3 times over the course of the last 2 years, but I still haven't made it past the first episode yet.
>>
I'm a big fan of Takahashi's work, but despite liking a lot of things about this show, I don't think it's good. I care in that I appreciate some of the ideas and designs, but overall, I'd be okay with it not existing.
>>
>>14550522
Yeah, I still only have a vague idea of what the ending was about.
>>
It's in my top 5 favorite /m/ shows
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.